Adventures With Jenny: iKON’s Unforgettable Debut Concert + Giveaway!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ClaireVMA

Hai Jenny :)
Thankyou for this chances for us to have the KONBAND <3
This is really a dream for us, international fans :')
WHY I LIKE IKON? Seriously no need to ask ><
They have lots of talents! First time i heard them was the day I failed my exam and i went to my fav cafe and they played their songs.. Their voices really catched my attention and suddenly fall in love with them, the first song is CLIMAX. I love the melody and their voices. Shamelessly i called the waiters and asked the title and the singer, and They are iKON ^^
From that day i always waiting for their debut and always searching for a news about them :)
For me, iKON are special and limited edition. No one can replaced them in my heart.
Me as iKONIC Love them with my heart so actually there is no reason.
I cannot attend iKON concert bcause iam sick, my parents not allow me to fly to Korea :'(
So, i really hope i can win this bcause this will be one step closer to meet them in the future (amen)
Jinhwan,Hanbin,Bobby,Chanwoo,Yunyheong,Donghyuk,June SEE YOU SOON :')

Ig: @jinhwan_9401
Twitter: @vallensiama

Guest Sistianinditaac

Hi Jenny, i am indonesian. Why i love iKON? Thats because they are iKON, not really sure why, but i love them so much. i love Jinhwan angel voice, i love bobby when he doing rap, i love carismatic leader B.I, i love yunhyung who is so so kind, i love donghyuk who always act cute, i love sassy June, i love maknae chanwoo who is always smiling. I can't speak english well but i try my best because i really want that, so hard to find that in Indonesia, so i hope you will give it to me. Sincerely, International fans @sistianinditaac (twitter) Thank you Jenny:) i hope i can win this

Guest hcselvi

Hi Jenny !! j
젠니 안녕 !!
Thanks for sharing your experience debut concert iKON :D

The reason why i love iKON because i can learn from them how hard we must try and fight for our dream. Failure isn't something to make us down but it's something that make us work harder and harder. .  I love each of the boys, they are all super talented but together as a unit. They are something special. They have so many qualities, but most of all, I admire their characters, in the way they have so much respect, love and gratitude for their families, for YG Family and for their fans. I'm shedding tears shed every saw their journey from M&M to WIN and finally they successfully achieve their dreams to become a kpop Idol that has the quality and quantity of the extraordinary. And I hope they can be a great musician that make everyone adore and respect them. I Love iKON ❤❤

IG: @hcselv1
Twitter : @hcselv1

Guest rabbicorn_stv

Hi Jenny!!!

So when I first heard about this giveaway I immediately searched for how I can join. At first when I read that I had to comment why I love iKON I suddenly felt wordless. But in the hopes of winning this giveaway I will do my best to articulate why I love iKON. Here it goes!

Honestly I'm not a very big fan of YG artists until I tuned in to watch WIN a long time ago. I got curious and wanted to find out how talented these YG artists are. I watched over Team A who is now WINNER and ofcourse, Team B who is now iKON. Seeing how much iKON grew.. from WIN to M&M, it made me feel like a proud mother.

One of the reason why I love them is their passion for what they do. In singing, dancing, rapping and whatever talent they have. They have this special commitment even I cant explain.. I take up Music as a College student, btw. Seeing how Hanbin makes music, how they write lyrics, how much theyre dedicated to it, I felt more and more inspired to do well. They are not just idols I look up to, they are a motivation, an inspiration.

Also seeing how much they worked hard for everything.. to get where they are now.. It made me strive even harder. Maybe one day, we can share the same stage, lol. I just really love them. I love them for who they are. They have great personalities, they have a special bond with each other that only they can understand. It's really not hard to like them. They maybe really charismatic onstage, but theyre a bunch of playful cuties. Lmao.

I love iKON because of their music. Their dedication. Their commitment. Their passion. Most importantly, because they are simply iKON ♡

I'd add more but I wont want this to get so long, you'll get bored :( but if I were to list every reason why, then hell, that list would go on forever.

I DID MY BEST!!! I HOPE I GET PICKED PLEASE!! Hope you enjoy your stay in SK~ 고미워요~ Thank you so much for such an opportunity. God bless you!

IG: @cleoaruta
TWT: @ughkon

Thank you so much, Jenny님~

Guest hcselvi

Hi Jenny !! 
젠니 안녕 !!
Thanks for sharing your experience debut concert iKON :D

The reason why i love iKON because i can learn from them how hard we must try and fight for our dream. Failure isn't something to make us down but it's something that make us work harder and harder. .  I love each of the boys, they are all super talented but together as a unit. They are something special. They have so many qualities, but most of all, I admire their characters, in the way they have so much respect, love and gratitude for their families, for YG Family and for their fans. I'm shedding tears shed every saw their journey from M&M to WIN and finally they successfully achieve their dreams to become a kpop Idol that has the quality and quantity of the extraordinary. And I hope they can be a great musician that make everyone adore and respect them. I Love iKON ❤❤

IG: @hcselv1
Twitter : @hcselv1

Guest Kim NicoleT

HI JENNY~~

First thank you for sharing us your wonderful experience of iKON's debut concert GOD knows how i envy you ;;; You see I am the "poor and unlucky iKONIC" but nevertheless i will still try to do join this giveaway because i really really really want that KONBAND *sobs*

I'll do only 5 reason why i love iKON coz if I'll state every reason why I love them i might end up typing a thesis paper of why i love iKON TTTT

So one of those million reasons why i love iKON is their love for us, iKONICS. The way they care for us, the way they look at us, they way they talk at us is simply incomparable to the way other artists treat their fans. iKON treats us as their muse and for me that is the greatest feeling i'll ever felt.

Second, their dreams, hardworks and efforts. WIN and Mix and Match happened to them but instead of their dreams being broken by those 2 survivals they worked harder, gave more efforts and made them stronger. I salute at them. I used to watch every episodes of WIN & MandM and i felt broken, but them? TEAM B? iKON? Instead of being broken like me they are being built.

Third, their passion to music. Its like music is their language, they work hard enough for everyone to understand them, their language, their music, their passion. I've never seen other groups like iKON. They write their stories in their own language, and thus good and high quality music is produced. Their passion for music is burning and that passion is one of the reason that made me wait for them, and support them even during WIN ended, Mix and Match ended.

Fourth, their brotherhood and loyalty. "With the weight of not just my life
but five others on my shoulders" (climax) "I'll protect my brothers who shares with my blood and I will protect myself." (a statement in mix and match) this is the most beautiful thing i have ever heard. They don't treat each other as just teammates, they treat each other as "FAMILY" and this will always be one of my reason to love them.

Fifth, they helped me change my outlook in life. If it wasn't for them it will be most probably like my body was buried 2 years ago coz I've already committed suicide. I was a walking depression, but iKON being their natural happy and positive selves made me adopt those traits. I am more positive now than before. I learned to smile even at the darkness hours and it is because of them being a fluffball of sunshine to my life <3

I'LL NOW CUT MY REASON HERE >////< MY ANSWER IS SUPER LONG ALREADY IT MIGHT LOOK A THESIS PAPER *sobs*

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! HOPE YOU LIKED MY ANSWER! THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNY~~

IG: Mingkkixxi
Twitter: @xxbu7terfly

Guest MCindy

Hi Jenny~ ♥

So firstly thank you for sharing your experience of the concert, we IKONICs reall envy you, I hope you know that :'D But as an international fan I wasn't able to attend the concert, unfortunately, but I still join this giveaway because that Konband is one the best things what I could get in my life *-*

So why do I like iKON? Hm, I myself don't even know for sure, because 1. I never liked any YG group at all (just some songs,but who doesn't jam to Fantastic Baby? :D) and 2. I thought that their style wasn't my style, BUT it all changed as I got into them.As I watched them on WIN I saw that they are hardworking,their love for each other, their amazing talents and just everything else what made Team B iKON. Their music style now I know that it's exactly my type. Climax, Just another boy, Rythm Ta, Airplane, Welcome Back - so different still so similar- iKON style , which is my style from today on! And their talents, especially June's voice which is so unique that I always tear up when I hear his voice. And yeah of course their visuals because damn, they all are perfect in their own way :D. Yet the biggest thing what I love about them is their brotherhood. Their love and help for each other show everytime. They want to do this, with these people as their members, which is really great ♥ I just can't describe how greatful I am that they are here, and I love them.

So yeah this was my 'entry' for the giveaway :'D I hope it's not too long :D

Sincerely, Cindy

PS. instagram: 16Cindyy
twitter: @cynthike67

PPS. Yeah this looks like a letter and hope you like it :D Peace out~

Guest b-saur_stv

Hi Jenny~

First of all I want to say thank you for sharing us your wonderful experience of iKON’s debut concert.
Now I’m trying to write down why I love them but it’s really difficult because there are many things why I became an ikonic.
During the survival shows they taught me a lot of things. For example how to fight for our dreams, how to lose with dignity or how to win, how to achieve our goals and to never give up because the hardwork will pay off.
I can clearly remember the first time they caught my eyes. I'll never forget the moment when they brought tears to my eyes or make me smiling like an idiot during the two survival shows which they had to participate to reach their dream. I know that this period was really difficult to them but I feel with the help of survivals they reborn. They improved a lot since joined YG, they became stronger and became great artists. They are the light at the end of the tunnel and help lost people to find their way to their dreams. I’m one of these losts and they helped me a lot with their songs, videos and pictures to find my real myself and the way what I have to go through to achieve my dreams. They thaught me: I only have to believe in myself and later on I’ll be succeed!
I love them because they are iKON. ♥ Need more reasons?! I think no. :D

Last, I wanna thank you for thinking about us with this giveaway.

IG: @saurkaa
Twitter: @babo_girl

Guest nagyjacii

Hi Jenny!^^
First of all I want to tell you that my first langauage isn't English, so it's a little bit harder to me to express myself, but I really want to win, so I'll try my best^^
As soon as I saw the giveaway I wanted to know how can I join. To be honest, I don't know much about iKON, because I've started to love them for a few days, but I love them really much!! I've started to watch WIN:Who Is Next? and they all have such good personalities. I respect them, I mean they are very strong!! It's good to see that there are people who are trying to make their dreams come true. And their love for their families are amazing too. Altough the fact, they lost WIN, they aren't gave up, they kept fighting and worked harder. So yeah, I 'm proud of them^^ I'm happy that they could debut. Their concert was amazing and their love for their fans too. They really love us an I think they are really grateful to us ^^ They appreciate us very well. I haven't seen idols, who play with their fans on stage, it wa a really good idea, it amazed me^^ Those girls are really really lucky!!
And of course I love them because of their music. IT'S PERFECT!! Unfortunately I can't buy their album, but I listen it every day. Every music is a masterpiece! They are very talented and their voices are beautiful. And their rap skillses too! I mean Bobby's and B.I.'s rap OMG. Such talented guys. I hope they become one of the biggest groups of k-pop! They already look like a family. They really care about each other and love each other. They work for each other so yes. They are perfect^^ oh and their dance skillses amaze me!! My personal favorite is Jinhwan, because he is cute, handsome and his personality's cought my attention.
I hope you liked my answer and sorry if I made mistakes, I'm Hungarian.^^
Thank you for the chance!!
Ig: nagyjacii
Twitter: nagyjacii

Guest balbala_stv

Hi Jenny!!)
My name is Balbala, and i am international Ikonic. I am following them since WIN, i liked them from first episode, i hoped to Team B win, but now, i think that it was better for them to grow up like an artist, i remember that final concert 2 years ago like it was yesterday, the next day i had IELTS exam, but i watched hull concert and voted via Kakaotalk. I dont know why i am writing about that now:-) i am just happy that they did a good job, increased their abilities, showed to another their responsibility and did a good debut album. Many internet users are hating them nowadays, but i am pretty sure that by next comeback haters gonna be fans(i hope so:-)) I wish IKON good luck and to crush haters mind about them.)

I really appreciate that you are gave us a chance.

my Instagram: @mbalbala              

Twitter: @balbala_mak 

Guest gdaedae

Hi Jenny.
My name is Monica and I'm a 20-year old law student. People always see law students as stuck up people, full of themselves and with no social life and then you have me. A pretty wacky fangirl who loves her kpop and many many maaany groups but iKON might just be my TOP one. Remembering all the endless tears I cried during WIN Who's next I can't be any more proud now than I already am. They worked so hard, pulled so many all-nighters, sacrificed a lot, never stopped believing. This is exactly why I love them. So much effort, talent, hard work , succes and fans, yet they are so humble and just down to earth. Their hard work makes me work hard, just push myself. I would never change them, their music is my escape from reality, from all the studying and stress I go through and they will always have a special place in my heart. An endless love for #iKON. <3
IG: gdaedae
TW: YoHardwell

Guest Vee_lina

Hi Jenny.
My name is Tanya. I'm 17 years old. I from in Ukraine and I'm student. Since i don't have so much money i can't buy the debut album IKON and i don't have the opportunity visit their concert. I very want this bracelet. This is very important for me. IKON is my favorite music band. I follow them to their first show on survival. They have passed the hard way and fans with them. We waited their a very long time. When it reported that IKON would debut I didn't believe it. But IKON had a debut on 15 September. It was very cool. I don't believe even now.
I really like dancing and when i see the iKON videos on Youtube or listen their music i always dance because I get inspiration.

If you see an error, please forgive me. I am very bad know English, but I tried to tell you their story.

My Instagram: @vee_lina
My Twitter: @Vee_lina

Guest CameliaI

Hi Jenny! Enjoy ur "adventure" in Seoul! Im jealous here. Thanks for give us opportunity to have that precious iKON "lightstick" .Big thanks to God I can meet kind person like u kkkkk
WHY I LOVE iKON???
First, when Team A and Team B still exist I already fallin in love with them. They friendship is so awesome for me. BI made me goosebump bcs of his leadership. I be a witness how much Donghyuk, yunhyung and june improved. They hardship at that young age is so incredible. I have the same age with june. And I get motivated when I watch WIN bcs of they hard work.
Second, Im fallin in love with Bobby. Joined SMTM3 and be a winner and right now, when iKON debuted, bring his mom and his family live in Seoul and even can come to his precious day- iKON's debut concert. I can feel how painful when u so far away with ur mom and I can feel how beautiful when u wake up in the morning and the first person who u see is ur mom Im happy know now his family finally gathered.
and the last is Im fallin in love with their performance. their voice, their song. their dance. their friendship and their BODY AAARGHHH @#$%&*-+() CANT WAIT TO ATTEND THEIR CONCERT IN INA SOMETIME
BI, Bobby, Jinan, June, Yunhyung, Donghyuk, chanu, iKON, Who not love them? I will be a VIP and iKONIC till the end
Please give me that Kondband! Im begging u jenny. Saranghae!

Guest CameliaI

Insta: cameliaimel
Twitter: @cameliaxxx

Hi Jenny! Enjoy ur "adventure" in Seoul! Im jealous here. Thanks for give us opportunity to have that precious iKON "lightstick" .Big thanks to God I can meet kind person like u kkkkk
WHY I LOVE iKON???
First, when Team A and Team B still exist I already fallin in love with them. They friendship is so awesome for me. BI made me goosebump bcs of his leadership. I be a witness how much Donghyuk, yunhyung and june improved. They hardship at that young age is so incredible. I have the same age with june. And I get motivated when I watch WIN bcs of they hard work.
Second, Im fallin in love with Bobby. Joined SMTM3 and be a winner and right now, when iKON debuted, bring his mom and his family live in Seoul and even can come to his precious day- iKON's debut concert. I can feel how painful when u so far away with ur mom and I can feel how beautiful when u wake up in the morning and the first person who u see is ur mom Im happy know now his family finally gathered.
and the last is Im fallin in love with their performance. their voice, their song. their dance. their friendship and their BODY AAARGHHH @#$%&*-+() CANT WAIT TO ATTEND THEIR CONCERT IN INA SOMETIME
BI, Bobby, Jinan, June, Yunhyung, Donghyuk, chanu, iKON, Who not love them? I will be a VIP and iKONIC till the end
Please give me that Kondband! Im begging u jenny. Saranghae!

Guest lisa_ikon_stv

Hi... Jenny it's great to read your journey, so exciting I hope I can be at their concert just like you, as for me I like ikon since they join WIN as team b. I see their passion in music and performance that is what I like the most from them. Also each member is very talented and they can make their own music, I am so amazed with BI talent in compose and writing music. Ikon have their own music, their own style, and their own way to show us their hard work. I will always watch and support them. Go iKon!!!

Twitter: lisa_307
Instagram: lie_saa

Guest farhanaxx_stv

Hi Jenny, firstly I would like to thank you for having this giveaway and really from all the pictures you post of you going from famous and exciting places for K-pop fans in Korea is really Daebak! I hope to go to some of the places like Kamong, SM Coex Mall when I got there 1 day. Well I started loving iKON or previously known as Team B during WIN: Who Is Next when they were up against WINNER. I remember watching all episodes when it was released and I was devastated when I heard WINNER won but I was actually somehow glad they didn't win as I feel like they need more time before they can debut and WINNER doesn't fit in as their group name. I was so glad to know that Team B didn't disband or separate after WIN and YG created another survival show for them with 3 new members. It was really an intense fight and all iKONiCs really wish that the original Team B would debut together with 1 new member. Even though we felt the same way as Team B when we heard 3 new members would join, after a while we get used to them and welcome them to our family and wish all 9 of them stayed together. I was so hype up when iKON release their pre-debut track My Type and the nice sweet melody was unexpected from them as a lot of people mostly iKONiCs expected more of a Hip Hop beat but I agree that My Type is just only a pre debut track so it doesn't really have to be that upbeat. I remember few minutes before 12AM KST, I was already getting ready waiting for their debut MV to be released and I was the 1st view and 1st like for their Airplane. I literally got hooked just a few seconds in the middle of the song for Airplane. It really gives of a sweet vibe like My Type and the MV was so sorta sad with the unrequited love. Rhytham Ta was really an upbeat Hip Hop song all of us been waiting for. The MV was dope and the dance was really cool. I actually watch their debut Their entire half album literally make me go crazy and I was jamming to it lately a lot everyday. I literally had to check a few times to see if it was already available to download ocn my musuc download app and it was out the day after it was released. I watch their debut concert "SHOWTIME" on Naver V Live and I was so excited as this is a first time a concert was shown live on Naver V. I remember turning up to full volume on my phone and blast it on my room. During the break in between their concert, I literally rush to bath so that I
didn't miss the second part of the show and luckily I miss it
by a few seconds. I literally almost cry when I watch them perform Climax and when they broke down in tears when they say this was the day they been waiting for and 2 years ago at the same place they lost the battle to WINNER. When they perform Climax, it reminded me of the time I watch their last ep of WIN 2 years ago, when they perform Climax and
I remember I broke down in tears. Climax has always and will always be my favourite song of iKON and now that Chanwoo is part of iKON and that he is able to perform Climax with them was really a breathtaking moment for me. I hope to see iKON TV soon 1 day and to see them takeover the world like BIGBANG. IG username - @_farhanaxx_

Archived