Adventures With Jenny: iKON’s Unforgettable Debut Concert + Giveaway!

Guest churrogzb_stv

YOOO JENNY! ^^

Thank you soo much for doing this giveaway, it means so much to me!

My love for iKON started way back with when it was originally Team B during WIN. Those boys got my heart right from the start. You can't deny the relationship they have with each other, they're truly brothers. The hardships they all went through during WIN was emotional.

I felt for them during MIX&MATCH because I didn't want Team B to change. Through out the show, I accepted the fact six will be seven. I was ecstatic when final lineup was my boys because them not debuting together wasn't even an option. I grew to adore Chanwoo and I'm happy that he was chosen by fans to debut apart of iKON.

With news of their debut, it seemed like a dream. Over two years of nothing by heartache, yet sheer determination, didn't seem like it was ever going to come. Now, it's officially happened. I guess you can say with their bond with each other, dedication and determination not to give up, they proved they can do anything! That's why I love iKON to pieces.

Sorry this comment was all over the place. ~_~ BUT, even if I'm not picked, thank you again Jenny for this opportunity <3 (Twitter: affableash ig: ChurroGZB)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mvtterzvtter

Hi Jenny!
I love iKON. So much. I've followed their journey since Winner & watched every single episode of SMTM3 because Jiwon & Hanbin were participating.

Whenever someone asks why I love iKON, I can only reply 'why not'?
They are like brothers to each other and can genuinely let go even in front of cameras. You feel their kinship whenever you see their interactions and you notice that all the hardships they went through together truly makes them one.

I might not be able to say a completely out of the ordinary answer like others might have in this comment section as to why I love iKON, but I think we all fell in love with iKON for the same reasons - true friendship, genuine emotions, unbelievable talent & heart wrenching hard work.

I watched their debut concert on the V app yesterday and let me tell you, I was moved to bits & pieces. I laughed when they laughed, I cried when they cried. Their emotions are infectious like that.
Climax was so emotional & watching it live made it even better, even though I was here in Germany.

I was completely amazed with the lighted bracelets as they constantly changed colour in unison and my heart nearly stopped seeing the sea of colourful light, only shining for iKON.

Last but not least, let me thank you for doing this giveaway, Jenny.
I'm slightly trembling even thinking about maybe being able to receive something as meaningful as a bracelet from iKON's debut concert.

love, jynee.

instagram / twitter ; mvtterzvtter

Guest kimhanbean

Hi Jenny ! First of all, thank you so much for giving us the chance to win this.

It's hard to explain your love for something, but with iKON, i have the perfect words in mind already.

I love iKON because they're different than the others. They give off their own original sound, they have their own story and everything about them is just so unique. I was sick of all the countless boybands all sounding the same, but when i first saw iKON, it felt different. And now they have made their debut, and i was right. They are different than the others, and unique in their own way.

Guest kimhanbean

Hi Jenny ! First of all, thank you so much for giving us the chance to win this.

It's hard to explain your love for something, but with iKON, i have the perfect words in mind already.

I love iKON because they're different than the others. They give off their own original sound, they have their own story and everything about them is just so unique. I was sick of all the countless boybands all sounding the same, but when i first saw iKON, it felt different. And now they have made their debut, and i was right. They are different than the others, and unique in their own way.

ig: @zyxjente
twitter: @sleepsuga

Guest gknk0324

Hi Jenny! The reason why I love iKON is because they've worked so hard just to get where they are now and never gave up. I also love iKON because all of the members are different and have different personalities. iKON producing all of their songs makes me love them even more. Thank you for making this giveaway possible!!

Instagram: gknk0324
Twitter: ckim. @gknk0324

Guest hadoy_96

Hi Jenny!
First Thank You for the giveaway hehe.
Second, I love iKon because I feel that they really had done too much in their life in young age. They go through all this competition and meeting new ppl and living far away from their families and their friends. They really face hard time.

I love them because they are so talented boys and they have too much to show us. And every member of iKon has special thing on him.

Starting from - B.I who's my bias from iKon, he's really good rapper and so good at leadring his group! He even can make the dances as I saw in the show.
- Bobby is really kind person and I watch him in Show Me The Money, he's amazing!! And I'm so happy that he could brought his family to Korea!
- Jinhwan.. he is so handsome and cute person with a good voice

Guest hadoy_96

Continue. - Chanwoo, this cutie pie. And he's a good actor. Such a great kid!
- Junhoe, sbdjdnsidnx his voice! His deep voice!! Omgg I'm falling for him =)) .
- Donghyuk and Yunhyeong, such a calm personality and good singers ♡♡

I'm a fan for them since Mix & Match show. I really have too much feelings for them because of this show. And seeing them working so hard made me loving them so much! I'mso happy that they finally debuted this year. Ikon fighting ♡

Guest ichaspica

Hi Jenny !
Thank you for your kindness to sharing the story when we all can't there to watch iKON debut concert :)

I really love iKON because when I saw them at WIN two years ago, I can see their spirit to win that survival program and it's motivate my real life. That's why I always see their activities like smtm3 and mix and match. And everytime I watch B.I, I can't help but love him. He really a cute boy who have love and kindness over his life. And their teamwork always amazed me and make me want to watch again and again because they not also musicians that brings good music but also artist that make me know what life for, how you achieve your dream and most important thing is never give up on your dream.

Hope that light bracelet can become my one and only birthday gift this year.
Once again thank you for sharing !God bless

Instagram & twitter : keziarikha
XOXO

Guest chaeparkchae

Hi Jenny! :)

First of all, thank you for this amazing article about our boys!

Why do I love iKON? This is a question I could answer forever! The first time I saw one of them was either Junhoe on Kpop Star or Hanbin with MC Mong! (I don't remember which video I saw first .___. ) Then, as a fan of many YG artists, I watched WIN: Who Is Next, and fell in love with 11 of them! Lmao

I was happy for Team A, but cried for Team B, as I really loved them and wanted them to debut so bad!

Each of them has their own charms!

Hanbin is so hardworking and can be kinda cold when it comes to work, but he can be really goofy sometimes (remember the famous "Jung Chanwoo! Nice timing!" xD)

Bobby is... well, Bobby! Always goofing around and smiling, he's the complete opposite on stage, with his strong charisma and vibe!

Jinhwan, our fake maknae! He seems so small and fragile, when he cries we all want to hug him! But we all know how talented he is!

Junhoe is the sassy one, as we know! His newly bleached hair got him even more sassy vibe! Admit it, we all wanna kiss him! >_<

Yunhyeong is the cute hardworking guy! I was really impressed with his progress! He can be really funny, which makes think about that goofy dance battle during WIN era! He's a genius dancing comedian!

Donghyuk! Our little Dongdong! First maknae with a cristal clear voice, he is also an amazing dancer! I will never forget his amazing performance during the final of M&M! He is one lovable guy!

And finally, our maknae Chanwoo! He must have had a hard time on M&M, but we saw how fast he got along with the boys! He improved really fast, and i look forward to see more of his charms!

I could say a lot more about them, but this comment would be way too long! Can't wait for the second half of the album! Ann i hope I can see them perform one day!

Twitter & IG: chaeparkchae

Chae

Guest candyd

Hi Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love iKON, I know I am not the only who was desperately waiting for them to debut and was so excited when they finally debuted. I am so excited to see what they are going to do next because I know they have so much potential and I cannot wait. I really became a fan of Bobby during SMTM and that is how I got into iKON and since then I have been keeping my eye on them. They are so cute and handsome and talented and I hope for the best for them. I wish I could have had an opportunity to see their debut concert but hopefully I will get to see one of their concerts in the future. Also I would love to have one of those bracletes (who wouldn't).

Instagram: candykpop123
Twitter: @CandyDoucette

Hi Jenny! :D

I really love iKON because they are so talented and cute! I mean, Bobby was even on SMTM before the official debut. I didn't watch who is next but they really piqued my interest with their song "My type" because it was an interesting relaxing sound that you don't expect to hear to much in kpop (but that's not a bad thing!). I melt a little inside every time I hear B.I.'s "I love you" scream at the end lol. Plus I'm a fan of the YG family :D.

Thank you so much and my insta is szewwy and my twitter is @Szewwy

Guest woococo

Hi Jenny :)

I'm a big fan of iKON since last year. iKON is the only group that make me cried so much kk bcuz of the WIN and M&M era. Everytime when i saw them were so hard working for their performance, i really think that they use all their haert to prepare it. As a fan, im really appreciate them but feel sorry to them cause many of them injured during the practice stuff.

When the moment they announced that the WINNER is Team A, i cried so badly because i know that 6 of them sure afraid that they cant debut yeah. (ofc im a innercircle ) when they cried,i cried too lmao i know its epic but ya i love them that much.

During the m&m era,9 of them did all their best to become the member of iKON,ofc B.I BOBBY AND JINHWAN already know that they were the member of iKON but they also did their best to help others. the last ep of m&m i cried agn because of all the members needs go back to their house to wait the announcement except BI BOBBY JINHWAN. just imagine the dorm originally got 9 people suddenly just left 3 people, so sad right?

we guys,iKONIC wait for them for so long and finally debut. we are really happy bc finally we can see them agn (:
because im nt a korea citizen so i can only watch their debut concert through V app. ohkay,i cried like hell agn. from the start to the end,i cant stop crying because finally they debut, like finally .

people ask that why im a fan of them even though thay haven't debut,i just answer them because they are iKON.no other reason but they are iKON. I LOVE THEM JUST THE WAY THEY ARE,THEY ALREADY BECOME ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN MY LIFE.

As the end, im really glad to become an iKONIC. 사랑해요아이콘 파이팅!! GET READY SHOWTIME!

twitter acc : overloadssss
ins acc : khorneeee

Guest emmaxhyolyn

Hi Jenny,

Why i love iKON?
Easy. Because they showed me that with hard work and perseverance you can make your dreams come true. In that respect, i'm more than proud to be an iKONIC. That's why i really hope for the best for them. I know that i will love all their albums even in the next 10 years.

TWITTER: emmaxhyolyn
INSTAGRAM: emmaxhyolyn

Guest angieyooo

Hi Jenny!
I love iKON because I really appreciate the efforts they made in order to debut. I have been waiting for them to debut since the show WIN came out (2 years ago) and it inspires me that they have been working this hard and that they have reached their goal. It shows me that if I work hard, God will give good results. It shows that I could achieve anything if I work hard for it.
Twitter: angiieyooo
Instagram: angieyooo

Guest _ainanii

Hi Jenny~ 아뇽!
The reason why i love iKON because i can learn from them how hard we must try and fight for our dream. They teach me that failure isn't something to make us break down but it's something that make us work harder and harder. I and B.I are same age but i still can't be as mature as him. I always want to have that kind of leadership like B.I and that's why B.I is one of my role models. I hope they can be a great musician that make everyone adore and respect them.
and last, Thank you for the giveaway!! ^^

Twitter : _ainanii
Instagram : _ainanii

Guest pepi_mint

Hi Jenny~
I don't know the reason why i'm still love iKON it had been 2 years passed, right? but my feeling was the same. I thought that how can i wait for someone like these boy??? 2 years passing with the successful They can debut They can be the star~ express their talent to everyone i don't why i can wait for them like this T_T ok i'm always support and cheer for them please take care~~~ WELCOME BACK~ i really love you DON'T cry anymore.You're doing good love you guys~
twitter: @minniemint28
instagram: pepi_mint97

Hi Jenny!!! :D

I love iKON so much because I see how hard they have been fighting for their dreams since the very first time I saw them on WIN. I love each of the boys, individually they are all super talented, but together, as a unit, they are something special. They have so many qualities that I admire, but most of all, I admire their characters, in the way they have so much respect, love and gratitude for their families, for YG Family and for their fans. I shed tears alongside them in WIN and in Mix and Match, but I cried the hardest when they performed Climax at their debut concert, because it was the culmination (and yet also the start) of everything they have been running towards! I've never been this invested in a kpop group before (not even Bigbang!) but I'm glad that I at least chose such an amazing iKON to be invested in!

Thanks for the concert report and for the giveaway! :)

Twitter: @tiggerbounced
Instagam: @tiggerbounced

Guest BaeChuFan

Hey Jenny!

Following your story and reading your article have been a treat in itself. I am planning to go to Korea to teach in 2016 and you are definitely raising my excitement for Korea. The reason why iKON is so important to me and what I love their music is because I got to see them grow. Although WIN seemed to be a little harsh at the beginning I realized it made me really invest in the group. It was the first time I really got to see the story of each member and see how all of them are talented in their own ways. Bobby's story should legit become a novel because it gave me the feels, I am like a proud brother watching him in all his success. I cannot wait to see them in Korea! Thank you again for posting these series, I hope you have an amazing time Jenny!

Twitter: @DogBoyFresh
Instagram: @johnhoangnguyen

Guest Benicia45

I loev IKON so much bc we've seen growing up so much trough all the shows and i'm so happy they finally debuted !:3 they're so talented and handsome !

Guest Imyself93

HI Jenny! :)
Wow, asking the reason why I love IKON is like asking your lover what he or she likes of you... it's such a difficult question... Because it just so happens that they somehow took your heart away like that certain person and there could be a hundred of random reasons for you to say that you like them but the truth is that you just like them as a whole, because of who they are, because they went straight to your heart and stayed there, with no intention to move any soon.
It's that feeling for me. When I see IKON (which proudly I can say I ve supported since WIN era) I like that I see THEM, not a concept, not an artist. I see seven boys hoping to enjoy the chance to make music, their music, and doing it by theirselves, showing their true colors, going by their real names. Boys that don't change from on stage to backstage, cute, dumb and carefree, serious when needed... they didn't try to look cooler for their debut. They went with their usual ways. Even the caps and beannies they didn't take off along the survivals.
So as I said, I could really state a hundred reasons about what I like from this 'lover' (ways of moving, smiling, thinking, brushing their hair, style, even yawning if you ask me xD) but it's more exciting to let everyone wonder and find their own way to love them, just like no one loves one same person the same ;)

♡instagram: Imyself93
♡twitter: Imyself93

Thanks for actually thinking about whoever may be the lucky one to enjoy the present, because it's a rare ítem that we won't ve able to purchase as we couldn't make it to the concert. And thanks for sharing your experience. Reading about People who got to make my same dream come true gives me hopes of sometime being able to fulfill mine too. ^///^

Archived