Adventures With Jenny: iKON’s Unforgettable Debut Concert + Giveaway!

Guest Cindy2309

Hi jenny!
Why i love ikon? Hmm idk why i fall in love with them but i remembered i'm starting to stalk them when WIN era.. When the first episode of WIN was airing i saw those 6 boys was attracted me.. They were very talented and amazing so i keep stalking them but unfortunately they lose :( and i'm so afraid that their can't make an official debut and disband.. But my little hope was coming hehe that's mix and match survival.. I was so happy that finally team B can debut! And now i was feeling like i'm dreaming woahh i think i will always keep fall with their charms

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cindy2309

Hi jenny!
Why i love ikon? Hmm idk why i fall in love with them but i remembered i'm starting to stalk them when WIN era.. When the first episode of WIN was airing i saw those 6 boys was attracted me.. They were very talented and amazing so i keep stalking them but unfortunately they lose :( and i'm so afraid that their can't make an official debut and disband.. But my little hope was coming hehe that's mix and match survival.. I was so happy that finally team B can debut! And now i was feeling like i'm dreaming woahh i think i will always keep fall with their charms

*keep falling for their charms and they're so inspiring i think that's why i keep falling in love with them
Twitter: @cinsteff_
Instagram: cindy_steff

Guest ilincaelena111_c5c5

Hi Jenny!
I remember the first time i watched WIN: Who Is Next. I watched the first 2 episodes and then I stopped. I don't know why, but I had stopped watching the show. After a few weeks, when it was the time for the big final, I started to re-watch the show and it was the moment when I realise what a big mistake it was. But it was to late. The final came and TeamB sung 'Climax'. The first time I heard the song, I cried like a baby:( (and I still do that if I hear this song). I hoped that TeamB would win, but it wasn't possible. Then, SMTM3 started, and this show made me realise that I love Bobby. I stil need to talk about Mix&Match? It was the biggest mistake to watch it. The feels were to much. I cried, I laught, but the most important thing is that I found the fact that if you work hard and if you have a lot of patience, the things will be how you want. After the show was done, I started to count the days until their debut because I was so happy that TeamB is going to debut toghether, even if they needed to add another member. And that day has finally came! I love their songs and I still love them like a loyal fan would do, despite all of the scandals.
I hope that you will understand the main point, an escuse my mistakes:) Good Luck to everyone.
instagram: @kimahra111
twitter: ily_k_lover

Guest jisupyo

Hi Jenny~
My love for iKON began when I first saw WIN (I was a little late on that since I live in the US, so I had to wait until the episodes came out on Youtube). At first, I had no idea who they were, but I started watching it after my cousin told me to. During that time, I was not really in the mood to watch any shows like that since not a lot of reality shows were entertaining in my oppinion. But thanks to my cousin's constant nagging, I decided to watch it. Then, it bursted out- a big laughter. I laughed at their little games and jokes for it gave me a lot of joy and happiness. I liked their cute/wild beagleness, but at the same time, their charisma and serious determination intrigued me. No wonder why I leaned more towards iKON or at that time, TEAM B more than WINNER/TEAM A. As for Chanwoo, I liked him since Heirs, but mostly in Mix&Match since he was literally the most angelic maknae ever. The combo of beagles and an angel got to me. It made my love even bigger towards them, but I love them for who they actually are and not who they are trying to be. I will always support iKON no matter what forever until I die. ❤️사랑해요 아이콘❤️
instagram: jp_jw
twitter: laughingflu

Guest luyaminhan

Hi Jenny……
I started loving iKON since there were only six member under the name of Team B.[Oh my god……I started crying]It remind me of past things.I wtached the song named 'Climax' from WIN era.At that time ,I didn't know korean and I have no idea what they were singing.But I realized music can make us 'one' because I was deeply moved by the song and I cried alot.Since then ,I admired them.But TeamB didn't make it to become a winner at WIN ,so I waited for about a year then MIX&MATCH started.YG papa added addtional three member to the team.I found their talent & passion throughout the show.After the long journey , iKON ,a seven member HipHop group,was born for its fans around the world.I just glad the fact that 'They're finally making debut after competing difficulties'I really am glad of their debut as a fan.Eventhough I have no chance to meet them [because I live in Myanmar],I just wish them to know that there're international fans who love them alot.So,now is your time 'iKON' & you deserve it well.A real journey start form now…we,your fans will make you to become a top group.…promise!!
Instagram:@luyaminhan
Twitter:shwe yamin ei

Guest Aichan_love

HI Jenny !:D
I loev IKON so much bc we've seen growing up so much trough all the shows and i'm so happy they finally debuted !:3 they're so talented and handsome !<3
My id is jaystomp_virus ^^

Guest ditamumtaza

Hi Jenny! :D

Actually, I still doesn't know why I love iKON. I watching them for the first time on the show MIX&MATCH. Actually I have heard their song 'Wait For Me' before, but I had no idea who is Team B back then. I watched M&M because I'm so bored that time so I just checked every show and that show is caught my attention AND that supposed to be iKON second survival show. Through that show I realized that the boys are really cute and talented. I really enjoyed the show and as time goes by I slowly started to love them. IDK but I feel like I'm sooooooooooo happy if I see them on stage. They're really enjoying their stage which made me so happy. They made me laugh even if I don't want to in their little games, and they made me cry too that time when they're all crying because team B is separated. And when Hanbin lost..... I'm really worried. I feel like they're my sun, they've been inspiring me that I should work really hard for my dreams so it will come true. And actually everytime I see Hanbin..... I feel like I'm just UGH idk how to say it but I have that one feelings that I have for him. My heart beats really fast when i see his pictures or when i hear his voices.

and since then, I really fall in love with them. I waited for their debut since then and NOW.............. is the time. I'm so happy excited because its became reality, their CLIMAX! They've been struggles a lot, they had to joining 2 survival show. They had to wait for a loooong time for this to happen. and they've Failed once. even though i'm not with them since WIN but I'll stay with them until the world ends.

I just.............
iKON is my biggest treasure. they're my precious brothers. Even if they don't know i'm exist but i'll still be there for them. My amount of love for them too much. I really love them after my God and my family. I don't really care about my school if its come to iKON. I know its not right but... sigh I still do well in school because of them too. THEY made me change myself for the better.
I CAN'T DESRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. words can't describe how much i love them.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM EVEN IF I'M TURNING 100 YEARS OLD.

instagram: ditamumtaza
twitter: yourhanbin

Guest jemonator_

Hi Jenny, what's up! :))
I'll keep my reason short ;)
I absolutely, awesomely and amazingly love this seven dude group just because of SMTM3 (yo Bobby love you ♡) and WHO THE HELL WINS FIRST PLACE AT CHART SHOWS BEFORE THIS DEBUT CONCERT HAPPENED? #ProudOfTheseBoys
~@jem.c

Guest jemonator_

I absolutely, awesomely and amazingly love this seven dude group just because of SMTM3 (yo Bobby love you ♡) and WHO THE HELL WINS FIRST PLACE AT CHART SHOWS BEFORE THIS DEBUT CONCERT HAPPENED? #ProudOfTheseBoys
~@jem.c

Twitter: @jemonator_

Guest jemonator_

~@jem.c

Instagram: @jem.c

Guest dangdelionv

Hi Jenny!
I don't really know how to start this because whenever I think of my love for iKON, I don't think that I can ever explain it to the point that all of you will understand and feel me, too. Maybe this love is too extreme that I can stay through ups and most importantly downs. I laughed and cried with them since WIN: Who Is Next and from then on, I started rooting for them. They give me feels that even I myself can not comprehend. I can say a bunch of things like, I love iKON because they are so talented, they inspire me, because Hanbin is so responsible and so strong, because Bobby has this extraordinary charisma and stage presence, because Jinhwan always makes me smile and is so charming, because Junhoe makes me go menbung almost all the time and makes me fangirl over his gorilla voice, because Yunhyeong is so caring and lovable, because Donghyuk's falsetto makes me go hmmm and because Chanwoo is a happy virus that never fails to make me smile, but at the end of the day, that is still not it. All of that can't completely represent or hold the very reason why I love iKON. And that is how I love iKON, that is what my love is, to be this genuine and irrevocable, to be this extreme and true.

Instagram: SHENDASHEEP
Twitter: @dangdelionv

Guest Jannahllamas

Hi jenny
I love iKON because i can see their sincerity for their job and also for making the fans happy, they waited for their debut and finally yesterday a day we will never forget it is their debut concert.I love it how they enjoy their work and how they love their family,Bobby is amazing because when he joined show me the money,he really improved his rapping skills and for hanbin he kept making mistakes and failed ,but "true failure is when you stop trying" i really love this quote because iKON dis not give up on their dreams and we are here to support them.Hanbin is a really good leader he can manage the group and workhard on his responsibilities.The other members are also the best they are all so talented i hope they can be more successful in the future.They also said that they will never cry again but only cry with tears of joy.
Ps:I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :)
Instagram:jannah.llamas
Twitter:jannahllamas

Guest monarizkas_stv

Hi Jenny :)
It's my very first time to comment on the internet like this, and i'll definitely try my best. :)
I am just gonna make it short yet efficient.
To start with, there are actually so many reasons why i DO LOVE iKON. But the greatest reason is that because they are the first group that i have been following since predebut era and it means a lot to me. They show me how hard it is to be an idol group in Korea (and in the world) and it's not as easy as it looks like. They, iKON, changed my perspectives towards idol groups (of course in a positive way). Especially because i find iKON as the role model for the next idol groups in Korea (not to mention their sunbaes) in which they are talented, hardworking, and nice as well. I am proud to be an Ikonic. Thank you.
twitter: @sexyhanbin

Guest bubbyyboo

Hi Jenny!

I love ikon simply because they never failed to make me proud. Since WIN all the way to their debut, i watch them through process, waiting, up and down's. The comfort zone was never their favorite, a spirit to improve for the better was the only thing they believe.

I myself also love music and occasionally perform on stages. Being a fan of ikon lets me learn few important things on how to become a good musician and performer. Everytime i was about to perform and became too nervous, i always got remembered of their words about how to have fun and give your best on stage. They've helped and encouraged me alot on keep going to reach my dreams.

One thing for sure, i know they're not perfect. Hiphop style isn't even such a new thing. But they've always been hardworking, with a humble heart, and strong bond between each members that i treasure so much.

I honestly have no regret. It's been 2 years, from 6 to 7, from 'climax' to 'welcome back'. Jenny, i know you already saw the prove of what i'm saying here through the concert you've watched :) isn't it amazing? They're young, they're still gonna improve, impress, and inspire not only me and ikonics, but also many people. I love ikon for who they were, what they are now, and what they'll become. ♡

(IG : @kitbby)

Guest tikansa

Hi Jenny~
Thank you for sharing your journey. I wish i can have my own journey in korea just like you someday :D
Why I love iKON? at first, I had no idea who they were. I started to watch mix&match bc of my friend and damn i love them. They're so talented and lovable. So, i started to watch WIN altough it's too late, lol. I'm happy that they finally debuted. I will always love and support them no matter what happen. I know they will achieve more in the future and i will wait them to have concert in my country, yay. I hope my dream will come true~
Instagram and twitter id : @tikansa

Guest kimhanbin96

Hi Jenny! :)

The main reason why I love iKON is because I admire their passion in what they are doing. Making music, composing, dancing, singing, rapping, etc. These guys are full of talents and at a young age, they managed to achieve things which is something to be proud of as an iKON fan. iKON is a very nice example to youth in this generation. Come to think of it, for example people would complain about small things and how it makes them stress and say they are tired of life. But for iKON, they never give up even though they've been through a lot of hardships before getting in the place where they are right now. During their trainee days, they always stay up late in the practice room and do non-stop dancing, voice lessons, and composing. They just have this dedication in them in everything they do. And I guess the love that they are receiving from the fans all around the world is the result of their hardships. Being an iKON fan changed my life. They taught me not to give up when things get difficult and to work hard to fulfill my dreams. iKON is inspirational.

instagram: kimhanbin1996
twitter: @kimhanbin96x

Guest kimbabadr

hi jenny~
I knew the boys from the beginning (from win) and I really love them (until now) . They are really inspired me because their passion ( I don’t say that winner doesn’t have passion) . well, their talent, dances, voices, raps , and “the never give up” spirit makes me more and more fall in love with them. Especially I fall in love with cyd kim a.k.a bobby a.k.a jiwon his style, rap, and his bunny teeth really ajdhjasdkjasd I can’t describe that. And now when the boys already debut their treat their fans very well, and I hate the fact that I can’t with oppas because we have long distance relationship yap, but I hope someday I can meet my oppas and be the lucky fan amen. And jenny, thanks for the article you shared with us I’m so jealous haha and… okay I think this enough and I hope you give me the lighted bracelets xoxo.
twitter: kimbabadr
instagram: kimbabzz

Guest kristinaaaaa22_stv

Hi Jenny~~

Instagram: @KristinaAdriatico22
Twitter: @_ParkingJimin

I love iKON because after watching WIN and mix and match, I saw how talented and down to earth they were. I also love them because they have worked so hard for their debut and are so suppportive of each other, from their personality I love everyone's sense of humour and determination.

Their music also shows how passionate they are and all their different skills that come with it. I also admire their close relationship and perseverance in perfecting every choreography and song that they do. Their style of music is very catchy and fun to listen to.
I just love themmm

Archived