Adventures With Jenny: iKON’s Unforgettable Debut Concert + Giveaway!

Guest LinnShweYeeWin

Hi Jenny i'm LinnShweYee ~ thiz is my first time participated in give away project.I'm from Myanmar.
I stan iKON since WIN .I can't explain why do i love them.~i just love them with all my heart.Even i can't go concert...even i can't see in real people ... i just want that kon band...

IG- gngon_j
Twitter - Baby_GonHwae

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jjangdwtw

Hi Jenny! Firstly I would like to thank you for sharing your first hand experience, it's just so different hearing an account of it as compared to just walking the live stream on v app.

I love ikon simply because they have been such an inspiration to be. They are epitomes and the true reflection of hardwork and perseverance. I still remember first noticing ikon when I was 16. It was the year of my major national exam that would result in the high school that I go to. And WIN was showed just a month before my first paper. Growing up in a competitive society like Singapore, I felt that the stakes were high and the stress I faced was immerse. I chanced upon WIN and honestly, watching them work so hard for just a chance to debut motivated me to work harder and not give up. I felt that their stakes were so much more but yet they enjoy themselves at every stage and that was what made them stand out more during every evaluation against team a. They simply enjoyed themselves and that taught me so much, and I felt that I shld enjoy my process as well. When they lost, I was so disappointed but I knew that there was still a chance them, they were just too talented to let it go to waste. Watching mix and match gave me the same feels as I continued watching them work their butts off, especially B.I, who had to compose and arrange for the performances for mix and match while competing on SMTM3.

Their perseverance is really what made me love them. Furthermore, they are a really talented group with both vocals and rap. They have immerse potential and I hope to be there for them, supporting them all the ways.

Having the KONBAND would mean a lot to me because it's from their debut showcase and the members prepared this to show their appreciation to their fans. I hope to have something that is sentimental and holds great significance

Thank you for your time reading this and more than just a comment to win a KONBAND, I hope my "reflections" touched your heart and bring you a heartwarming impression of ikon

Twitter: jjangdwtw
Instagram: kimbapable

Guest krungykels_stv

hi Jenny!
I hope you had fun at the concert!
The first time I saw ikon was not on the first episode of WIN, actually, when they started doing WIN, I had not much of an interest in them at all. After the results of WIN came out, I only knew that team A won and that was about it. But one day as I was on YouTube, I stumbled across Team B's climax and the title was 'Saddest Moment In WIN' so I got curious and decided to watch it. I watched that video and without even knowing them or what they went through, just by the lyrics of the song and their voices I started to tear, and when Bobby started crying I did too. It was the first time a group made me feel like that.
I started watching WIN after that, Show Me The Money, and Mix & Match.
But what made me fall so deep into them was their passion. Their passion for singing and performing. Although having fallen so many times, they stand up again and continue to put up wonderful performances. Their lyrics never fail to touch me. How they are like normal teenagers off stage and professional singers onstage. Their love for their family and fans. Every single one of them has something special and IKON brings them all together.

twitter: kellaysng
insta: kaleidosc0pe

Guest asukaRyuu

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for sharing your journey. I couldn't experience myself, so it's really refreshing to hear someone else's point of view on the whole amazing thing.

Why i love iKON? I love how they stayed together for the past 3-5 years with no regrets. I love how they love and support each other through all their ups and downs. Though we don't have a lot of material to show that, from what we can, they really look and act like brothers. They all have their individual qualities and we all love them for being them. They're all courageous and work towards the same dream. I love their passion and determination.

As much as they wanted to talk to their fans, they couldn't. They could have opened up SNS accounts but i'm sure they know they wouldn't practice as much if they did. They were patient enough to wait and they all interacted with their fans well. It was very heart warming to see their smiles. It melted my heart at how happy they were. They are grateful for their fans.

It brings me back to Mix & Match where they thought they were going to lose each other. But even as new members arrived, they compromised and helped each other to the best of their abilities. They've worked really hard and i'm so very happy that they had finally debuted.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Twitter: Forever_Rix
Instagram: zamrud149

Guest love_racchel

Hi Jenny! Well first things first I hope you have an amazing time in Korea & Thank you for sharing your experience. There are so many reasons why I love iKON but i will first share how i got into them, I remember my sister gushing over Team A and she kept insisting me to watch WIN. So I decided to watch it, and in all honestly i fell hard for Team B. Even though I fangirled over Mino, haha. As I watched WIN i knew for a fact that Team A was going to win but I still cheered on Team B with all my heart. Don't get me wrong, I love Team A/Winner too. One of the reasons why I love iKON so much is there brother hood with each other and Winner. The reason why iKON does so well in their performances is because they are so close with one another...Maybe a little awkward but thats okay. When Mix And Match came it my heart dropped. It pained me to see each of the members cry almost every episode. They have been through so much but because of the experiences they went through, they have become a better artist. That's another reason why I love iKON so much, they are hard workers. No matter how many missions or obstacles they go through they go through it together and they do it with passion. The third reason as to why I love them so much is their love for the fans. When they performed at the YG concert in Japan my heart went out for them when BI yelled out "Wait for us" during Climax. There are so many other reasons why I love iKON but i'm just naming a few, when I saw their concert on the V app I cried at the very beginning when they showed the videos from WIN and Mix and Match, It just showed how much iKON has went through and they are very young. I cried almost throughout the concert and that has never happened to me and I have been a fan of kpop for years. iKON will always have a special place in my heart. & i will probably cry if i win. I love OT7 . I love all the members equally (Hanbin is my bias). But each of the members are all special to me and I'm so glad I stan these dorks. They are such an inspiration to me and they give me the courage to never give up and always to have hope. They have been receiving so much hate but they're debut concert tells everyone just how good and talented they really are, this is just the Climax.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER AN IKONIC.

Instagram : love_racchel
Twitter : @machelcho

Guest kissmeneni

Hi Jenny,
I wish I was in your shoes! Hopefully the opportunity will arise so i too will be able to go to Korea. I've only over been to one kpop concert in Dallas and it was great to see on of my favorite groups. iKON is also one of those groups. The wait for their official comeback was long but worth it. I fell for them instantly!! Every member had their own color and personality. Apart from their AMAZING music! and good looks<3, I'd say the biggest reason I love iKON is their passion for doing what they love. They all have found that one thing they wanted in life and fought long and hard for what they wanted. It really shows. I honestly admire them for that, I truly believe they are loving making music as well as performing for their fans. I guess you can say I somewhat envy them. I too wish I knew what I want to do with my life. I want what they have, a passion I can flourish in. I think I'm coming close to finding that being in college and all. Anyway I love iKON and will forever be an ikonic!!! Sorry for making it longer than i thought, thanks again for this really cool giveaway.

intagram:KMGALAXY_ET
twiiter:@ErenderiT

Guest cua9420

Hi Jenny~
I love iKON, no conditions, no demands. My love for iKON just i want to see them every day, hear their songs every night. I know them since "Who Is Next - W.I.N", At first time, i was complete impressed by Team B because their rapping skill, their songs, their choreographies and their teamwork are more than "DAE to the BAK". And from "Mix And Match" they've improved a lot. Especially, i really really like seeing their teamwork, their brotherhood, they talk and show love to each other, seems like it's their second family. As a fan, an iKONic, i will always support, love and wait for them, i've wait for 2 years, so i can wait more .They M.M.P (Made Me Proud) lol, I'm so proud of my beloved unbeatable man :)) They worked very hard and now, as a result, they debuted, and had their own Debut Concert. They dream came true, they stood in the big stage with a lot of audiences.That's my iKON. Love them, wait to see iKON in Viet Nam someday.
From Vietnamese iKONic, with all of love in the world :)
------- INSTAGRAM: @liltiger_kf
------- TWITTER: @_sexyback71_

Guest prijessie

Hi Jenny! I went to Korea in May just for 9days trip! Same as you it's the first time! The first travel in my life! I've been waiting for iKON debut for a long long time, when i travelled to Korea i hope them debut while i at Korea, cause not easy for me to travel to other country~ Yes, like the other iKONIC, i knew them from WIN (I'm so sad they didn't win at that time :(), I love the song and lyrics they composed, I cried while i listening to Climax... I've been thinking this few year(from they become a trainee) they must be work harder as more as they can, cause they want to show us the best. I know it will be 힘들어요(I don't know how to write in English please forgive me><). But now, they are officially debut! It's amazing! And the lovely iKON prepare a lot of awesome song and performance everything^^ I really admire the fans who can watch iKON performance, but since i don't have the chances the way I support is buying their debut album^^ Why i love iKON? Why will i be a iKONIC? My answer is that, it's because iKON is them! They are showing the truly side of them, I think i like a parent who watching their kids to growing up~ It's a true feeling, i love iKON! My answer may not be the best, but for a iKONIC for iKON i know it's the best :)

PS* Thanks Jenny for sharing everything happen in concert to us, and thanks for prepare this surprise giveaway for iKONIC who can go to debut concert 'SHOWTIME'! Hope you enjoy your travel in Korea! 감사합니당!!

Instagram ID : @prijessie
Twitter ID : @prijessie

Guest sundaenim

Hi Jenny :-)
To be honest, I was not interested when I heard that YG will have a survival show for their trainees. I was like "meh" at first. But when I watched one performance of Team B, I was actually blown away! Since then, I told myself I will follow this group. That's why I was really happy when they debuted and even had a debut concert. I cried while streaming their concert yesterday. Just looking back at all the tough times they went through, I'm so happy they're finally achieving their dream. I love how each member of iKON has their own charms. And I honestly think that they perfectly fit with each other! From a very talented leader to a hardworking maknae. I know they will achieve more in the future and I know I will still be a fan <3

Instagram: 12__5
Twitter: @sundaenim

Guest luvapple

Hello jenny <3
You are so lucky to be able to attend ikon's concert!!! Envy... T_T like to read through all the post you had written.. as it a good guide for me as I going to Korea in Nov! =)
I could really hope to win it.. i started on know ikon since the "WIN" which they take part together with winner.. saw how they gone through so much training, sweats and competition. However, they unable of debut first.. i was so sad.. they are really great in dancing, compose song and lyric and also rapping! I had fallen in love with Bobby cool style rapping skill, his cute smile, his random action which make everything and the astmophere so "lively" and fun. Another thing I like about Bobby is how much he love and care for his family. He working so hard, to achieve his goal, to give a better life and living to his family. The love for his family especially his mother make me love him more. Each time saw him cry on stage or when he saw his family during the trip make me feel so sad as he had to leave his family at a young age to become a trainee in YG. I am so glad and happy for him that he finally able to debut together with his hardworking group member and also able to had their own concert! Not just been a guest which appear awhile on stage. After so long.. 2 years is a long waiting.. but all is worth it! To see them grow and become so good!
Ikon can't be ikon without every single member hardworking and other giving up to work together hand in hand. I am so happy that ikon had BI who always work so hard for his member, guide them and so willing to accept new members and we changes given by company. And also jinhwan, a cutie with a cute smile but always like a big brother taking care of everything small kids, cheering and make them feel so peaceful and comfortable in error group. Also had to thanks YG boss for giving a chance and not giving up on them! If not, we won't be able to see ikon.
Sorry for my long post! Really really hope I can win this.. as this is very very meaningful item!!
Lastly, thanks you so much for sharing and willing to held this giveaway =)
*place in more picture!! Haha..~
Twitter: luvapple_land
IG: luvapple_land or takira_apple

Guest guppieoppa1004_stv

Hi Jenny!

Why am I a fan of iKON? It's a really long story, but I guess I should say it. During the time of the WIN Era: family problems, school issues (including bullying), relationships - many things that were affecting my emotional / mental state were occurring during the moment. I watched along with the WIN episodes because my friends convinced me to. And I honestly fell in love with Team B from the moment I saw them. Every time I watched them all my worries went away, all the stress and all the anxiety went away. They were literally the light during my time of depression back then.

The problems that involved school were often from people bullying me because of: how I looked, how deep my voice was despite being a girl, from my weight, my height, my ethnicity, but most importantly my dreams. I was very ambitious, I wanted to become a play writer or a song writer, or something of that nature, but I was shot down by most people, sometimes even my family. When I looked at Team B's performances and I watched them as they grew, I saw their passion and their drive that made them so amazing on the stage.

What really made me cry at the end of WIN, was "Climax". Especially the part when Junhoe/Ju-ne said, "Even if this was my last time I will sing without regrets." Their song made me realize that I need to keep fighting for my dreams, approach it as if it is my last chance and that I will encounter hardships. So when they lost, you could only imagine how sad I was.

During Mix and Max, they just inspired me more. The fact that they all got back up after being pushed down made me the happiest. And the fact that they even improved made me even more proud. I was so happy that they all could achieve their dreams.

All in all, I love iKON because they have inspired me to fight and get back up no matter what. They are literally my knights in shining armor and I will always love them for how much of an impact they gave me in my life.

instagram: guppieoppa1004
twitter: jghope1004
^ I made a twitter just for this ; - ;

Guest luvapple

Hello jenny <3
You are so lucky to be able to attend ikon's concert!!! Envy... T_T like to read through all the post you had written.. as it a good guide for me as I going to Korea in Nov! =)
I could really hope to win it.. i started on know ikon since the "WIN" which they take part together with winner.. saw how they gone through so much training, sweats and competition. However, they unable of debut first.. i was so sad.. they are really great in dancing, compose song and lyric and also rapping! I had fallen in love with Bobby cool style rapping skill, his cute smile, his random action which make everything and the astmophere so "lively" and fun. Another thing I like about Bobby is how much he love and care for his family. He working so hard, to achieve his goal, to give a better life and living to his family. The love for his family especially his mother make me love him more. Each time saw him cry on stage or when he saw his family during the trip make me feel so sad as he had to leave his family at a young age to become a trainee in YG. I am so glad and happy for him that he finally able to debut together with his hardworking group member and also able to had their own concert! Not just been a guest which appear awhile on stage. After so long.. 2 years is a long waiting.. but all is worth it! To see them grow and become so good!
Ikon can't be ikon without every single member hardworking and not giving up, working together hand in hand. I am so happy that ikon had BI who always work so hard for his member, guide them and willing to accept new members and new changes given by company. And also jinhwan, a cutie with a cute smile but always like a big brother taking care of everything for the "small kids", cheering and make them feel so peaceful and comfortable in the group. Also had to thanks YG boss for giving a chance and not giving up on them! If not, we won't be able to see ikon.
Sorry for my long post! Really really hope I can win this.. as this is very very meaningful item!!
Lastly, thanks you so much for sharing and willing to held this giveaway =)
*place in more picture!! Haha..~
Twitter: luvapple_land
IG: luvapple_land or takira_apple
*after read through.. i found some typo error, sorry! So I re-post T_T

Guest ManonH22

Hi Jenny!♥♥
I just love for iKON !! I want to see them performing everyday, hear their voices all the time. I know them since Who Is Next. Team B impressed me with their rap skills, their dancing skills and they work as a real team. Since that, they've gained a lot of experience. I love how they show love and support each other, it seems like a big family. I will always love them, and support them, and wait for them to come in France.They worked so hard to get there. They debuted, hosted their own Debut Concert. They achieved their dream, they stood on the big stage with a big crowd. I love their presence on stage they're awesome. I just love them.
Thanks Jenny for your giveaway, and sharing your trip to Korea, it makes me just want more to go there too, I love you, enjoy your trip and have fun and be healthy!xx♥♥♥
My Instagram : Manonherrry
My twitter : @WonTuanGyu

Guest yasintapradha

Hi Jenny !
you are so lucky you can watch ikon's debut concert. i love every artist in YG, including ikon. ikon is different than bigbang or winner, they have amazing song, choreography, and a cute leader B.I ❤. i like how b.i can be a leader in his young age and can manage his team member. i think b.i can be amazing leader like gd with his way.
my instagram / twitter : yasintapradha

Guest hyunnieK

Hi Jenny!
Why do I love iKON...there are a lot of things which are extremely lovable about these seven boys, each one of them is a reason to love this group.
But I think the main reason for loving them is that, after all the stuff they went through, the failure and false beginnings, everything, they didn't give up. Instead, they kept on fighting to acheive their big dream. It's extremely inspiring and it gives me strength because iKON proved that if you fight hard enough and stand up each time you fall, someday you'll acheive this big goal you have. You just have to work hard, always find new things to improve about yourself and be patient.
So, I love iKON because they're extremely talented, really loveable and absolutely inspiring and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us because this is just the beginning.

Instagram: starlight_f2405
Twitter: @ChaChaHyunnie

Archived