Adventures With Jenny: iKON’s Unforgettable Debut Concert + Giveaway!

Guest faisabila

Hey Jenny!
i'm crying while reading your post. i don't know why, but i'm getting emotional everytime someone talks about iKON like this :"")

you're so lucky, cause i just can watch their concert in V app, and yeah 'CLIMAX' performance brought me into tears until the concert was ended, cause it reminds me of their hard work, struggles, and dedications.

Why i love iKON?
actually it's hard to explain why i love them really, i'm sure that other iKONics are like me too.

these 7 boys are just to amazing, they are to perfect to explain.

but if i have mention why i love them..
it must because of their hard work and efforts
they struggle for 2 years or more, starting from the bottom and now they're here.
their hard work is not joke, they don't sleep and keep practice, make songs, to make us proud, they work hard for us esp iKONics.
that's why they're my inspiration, everytime i'm down, i would rewatching WIN and mix&match.

tbh, it's my first time stanning idol group until like this.
there's many ppl that hates iKON, but i choose to stay, because i know that i like them not because of their face, or because they're from big label, but because of their hard work, great and strong teamwork, great talents, and their dedications
iKON have been worked so hard for us, so i feel sorry that i just can support them like this.

and iKON love their fans, more than we can imagine.

those all the reasons why i love them, and there's still hundred more.

anyway, thank you jenny for sharing your experience, thank you for sharing your thought about iKON in a good way. i'm really grateful as iKONic :)
[ps: sorry for my bad english, cause english is not my first language]

Twitter : fai_sabila
IG: fsabila

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zainabanawari

Hi Jenny! First of all, thank you for this giveaway! You're heaven sent!! I love IKON because i have seen them grow right in front of my eyes. From WIN to Mix&Match, and now their official debut, I've seen how each one of them suffered and improved through the struggles they have been through. Although I wasnt a die-hard fan yet during WIN, I have grown to love each of the members as I have come to know each of them. I love BI's strong leadership, Bobby's charismatic rap talents, Jinhwan's baby-faced adorableness but nice and smooth vocals, Junhoe's powerful vocals, Yunhyeong's smooth vocal colors, Donghyuk's dancing skills, and Chanwoo's innocent but still handsome looks. Each of them are so lovable that despite the hate they're receiving, despite the people saying that it's hard to like them, I still love them. :)

instagram: zainyxii
twitter: zeyniiDara

Guest kapoyani

thanks for sharing . it looks really fun. i hope they attain huge success and grow as artists.
we ygfam congrats iKONics

Guest hanbae322

Hi Jenny! It was nice reading your experience being in iKON's first ever solo concert and thank you so much for giving us the chance to have one of those cool konbands! ^^

To be honest, i do not know how to fully explain why I love iKON but I will try my best to reflect that on the things I'm about to say.

Aside from the obvious reasons (good looks, great performances, great music, great personalities, etc.) I really admire their burning passion and hunger for performing on stage. Even though they have stumbled before, they never stopped chasing that one goal even if it means going through multiple challenges along the way. They're young boys who are full of vigor but still know how to live an exciting life. And that has truly made an impact on my personal life. You can say I was so inspired by their determination that it made me strive harder on my chosen career and I think people who can influence me like that are worth loving. also, I love how they value their families and fans so much. I know they did not go through all the ups and downs without thinking about their loved ones and their fans. Every chance they get, they never fail to express the love and gratitude they have for everyone who supports them.

Lastly, I love iKON because they are a bunch of pabos that have established a brotherhood that can totally pass up for an ultimate squad goal. From triple kims to iKON, their camaraderie has become stronger than ever, :)

I guess that's it for now. I have more reasons but I'm afraid they'll be too many to read haha. Thanks again Jenny! have a good day!

IG: rheybellissima
Twitter: rhybi_

Guest CameliaI

Insta: @cameliaimel
Twitter: @cameliaxxx

Hi Jenny! Enjoy ur "adventure" in Seoul! Im jealous here. Thanks for give us opportunity to have that precious iKON "lightstick" .Big thanks to God I can meet kind person like u kkkkk
WHY I LOVE iKON???
First, when Team A and Team B still exist I already fallin in love with them. They friendship is so awesome for me. BI made me goosebump bcs of his leadership. I be a witness how much Donghyuk, yunhyung and june improved. They hardship at that young age is so incredible. I have the same age with june. And I get motivated when I watch WIN bcs of they hard work.
Second, Im fallin in love with Bobby. Joined SMTM3 and be a winner and right now, when iKON debuted, bring his mom and his family live in Seoul and even can come to his precious day- iKON's debut concert. I can feel how painful when u so far away with ur mom and I can feel how beautiful when u wake up in the morning and the first person who u see is ur mom Im happy know now his family finally gathered.
and the last is Im fallin in love with their performance. their voice, their song. their dance. their friendship and their BODY AAARGHHH @#$%&*-+() CANT WAIT TO ATTEND THEIR CONCERT IN INA SOMETIME
BI, Bobby, Jinan, June, Yunhyung, Donghyuk, chanu, iKON, Who not love them? I will be a VIP and iKONIC till the end
Please give me that Kondband! Im begging u jenny. Saranghae!

Guest illoeyss_stv

Hi Jenny :)
Firstly I wanna say thankyou for the review I hope I was there :(
so here are the things why I love iKON :
1. Their genre. I'm a big fan of K-Hip Hop and they grabbed my attention right away when I know they were focusing on hip hop
2. They're such a family guy. you can totally saw it in WIN when bobby was crying while skyping with his mom, when hanbin's mom came to the practice room, when yunhyeong and jinhwan come to their home and more like these boys are good boys and I love seeing that side of them
3. They're hardworking. you can see how hard they work their butt off in the studio, in the practice room, writing songs, dancing and stuff even when they lost to winner they work even harder nd yes I can see a big difference from win and mix and match

there's still a lot of reasons but sorry I couldn't write much since it's the last minute but I hope I really can get the bracelet since yesterday is my birthday and I can't purchase the album so I hope at least I can get this super cute bracelet. Thanks jenny~^^

IG : @illoeys
Twitter : @illoeys

Archived