[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

Hello again!I can't control myself not to to chat with you for almost 3 weeks!I've been to the other forum,I put some remarks and ideas.JUst as i said in the other forum,....Don't let your heart be hurt by seeing baron's picture with a girl sited beside him while his hand is resting in the shoulder.He always does it with other female co star like amanda but they are only friends!....I've been in his forum and i never leave..... I wanted to post and put some details and remarks but i can't.....is .just....I'm afraid....I'M JUST LURKING HERE GUYS WITH YOU.I'm just afraid i might hurt or angered you not intentionally by spamming your pictures,your blogs and MTV's of yours.I just want to enjoy chatting here and there...love to talk to someone and new news out there.About megan and river,I know and i believe they secretly in love and only their hearts knows.It's not so easy to let go.....it's not easy to forget what they have in bromance.I do believe they have their understanding and commitments that only two of them knows and only some of their friends too.....It's a long way RELATIONSHIP! One is in Taiwan and the  other one is in China,...They have commitments and works,there are projects and contracts to finish!Remember when baron said 'If I found the girl/woman that i will love she must not so clingy but needy, who could control me and can trust me....."It's really hard to have this kind of relationship but if you are meant to be......then you will  be together forever.It takes always trust,respect,love and commitments to obtain this kind of relationship and that's what they have together Meg/River.Let them be in their own time and space.....they're building their love,their strength must solid that no one could possibly break it!Remember they are both hate gossip and scandal,their private life is secret,always low profile......so bear with them,let us understand their needs and their secret affairs.Good day to all of you!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

eveyone should go watch this old drama of River's. He looks very good in there and it is rather entertaining. 

go look for it in youtube....  

艾乐乐的罗曼蒂克

I did search for it but the vids that came up have really bad quality. I checked Baron's Wiki page and I'm guessing this is more recent than BoY so probably Bad Romantic (2013)? 

It looks intriguing! Will check out where I can watch English subbed videos in better quality and share it here. :)

And if anybody here knows where, please share! :)

My Baron Fever is sky-high! 

8 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

look for the user Summer Chan...she has the entire series.

but ya....the quality is not great, nt HD, but can watch if youre nt fussy..... 

Yes, it's her vids that come up when I search using the name. Don't really mind the quality so much but it's not subbed so don't understand any of it. 

Have tried searching in Viki and other sources, but no luck. :(

Thank you, BFFs, for still coming back and making our forum so busy and lively!

meanwhile, as I'm still missing them so much, I'm treating this 45min cook show as another Bromance episode as I get to see all 4 of them again.......

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, JenL said:

Ahhh. Finally finished my screencaps for this translation. This video was done aaages ago by @kiraning, so please make sure to thank her and to check out for blog Doramatic Realities ...I also finished typing out, adding commentary and explainations awhile ago, but just left the screencapping due to being busy and finishing other projects like (Show Biz Episode 18/ Hotal Hallway Scene)...But yes, I'm pleased to announce that all the screencaps are finally done for Men's Talk Episode 18

If you haven't read it or would like to re-read it, the link is above and here are some teasers below. The next translation project I'm working on is this one here with the big/reveal, secret hideaway scene. It is super sweet between Megan and Baron, with them both looking out for each other, so keep your eyes out for when I start translating!

Thank you very much ....

Where can I watch the other dramas of Baron Chen with English subtitle? i have only watched Fated to love you, Bromance and Because of you ....

6 hours ago, literatelush said:

Yes, it's her vids that come up when I search using the name. Don't really mind the quality so much but it's not subbed so don't understand any of it. 

Have tried searching in Viki and other sources, but no luck. :(

Unfortunately a lot of China dramas which are not even popular locally don't get any Eng sub-title done on Viki or anywhere else.  The YouTube ones are really lousy with super bad quality!  I can understand Chinese and I wanted to support Baron's previous work but international fans like us are so difficult to find a good source for China dramas outside China!  His drama before Bromance is [ Extremely Urgent 迫在眉睫 ] with Gillian Chung but I can't find a good quality source.  I just feel sad that he's not that famous in China after spending 5 years there, mainly because China production house prefers their 'own people' unless you are someone like Wallace Huo or Ruby Lin.  I'm glad he accepted Bromance and went back to Taiwan.  I guess he never expected Bromance to hit the ratings and be famous internationally and we finally know who is Baron Chen.  Hopefully his new reality show will give him the exposure and recognition he deserves.

4 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Unfortunately a lot of China dramas which are not even popular locally don't get any Eng sub-title done on Viki or anywhere else.  The YouTube ones are really lousy with super bad quality!  I can understand Chinese and I wanted to support Baron's previous work but international fans like us are so difficult to find a good source for China dramas outside China!  His drama before Bromance is [ Extremely Urgent 迫在眉睫 ] with Gillian Chung but I can't find a good quality source.  I just feel sad that he's not that famous in China after spending 5 years there, mainly because China production house prefers their 'own people' unless you are someone like Wallace Huo or Ruby Lin.  I'm glad he accepted Bromance and went back to Taiwan.  I guess he never expected Bromance to hit the ratings and be famous internationally and we finally know who is Baron Chen.  Hopefully his new reality show will give him the exposure and recognition he deserves.

I remember him from Fated to Love You, but having seen Bromance and part of BoY, I have to say he's sadly underrated as an actor. He has clearly improved on his acting over the years and I would love to see his other works, but yeah, it's difficult to find a good copy, let alone, eng-subbed ones. 

Extremely Urgent looks interesting too. Checked it out in YouTube and it looks like it has an international cast. Awww, but it's only 360p and NO SUBS.  

Oh well. I've got Bromance and BoY on my harddrive. :D and that's good enough! 

But if anyone finds a link to subbed vids of their Baron's previous work, please let me know. Thanks!  :wub:

27 minutes ago, literatelush said:

I remember him from Fated to Love You, but having seen Bromance and part of BoY, I have to say he's sadly underrated as an actor. He has clearly improved on his acting over the years and I would love to see his other works, but yeah, it's difficult to find a good copy, let alone, eng-subbed ones. 

Extremely Urgent looks interesting too. Checked it out in YouTube and it looks like it has an international cast. Awww, but it's only 360p and NO SUBS.  

Oh well. I've got Bromance and BoY on my harddrive. :D and that's good enough! 

But if anyone finds a link to subbed vids of their Baron's previous work, please let me know. Thanks!  :wub:

I'm actually rewatching FTLY, and Kung Fu Dunk:rolleyes:.

Just saw a couple of MV's Baron in Jay Chou's and Megan and Baron in the second

For 2 days, i got locked out of Soompi. At last i am allowed back in. Something's wrong either with Soompi or with my internet connection.

I wanted to say the same thing as @MayL. Lets not be too sensitive. We already know that Chu He is an affectionate person. He likes to hold people, but still remain a gentleman. 

I would prefer we let ChuYan develop without any outside pressure. Besides, as a true fan, we should support each of them individually.

@Sheila Marie Green, welcome back. Just spill your inner thoughts here Dear. We accept everyone, so long as their reason for being here is the same: love for ChuYan and Bromance.

@JenL, arigato. It is so kind of you to keep posting stuff about Bromance.

@kiraning, i was reading the whole of your Tumblr, each post slowly and I was stopped by the fact : You are Teaching in a Japanese School!!! How awesome is that!!! Are you japanese? I got the feeling that you are not japanese.

I spent the past few days marathoning Rent A Girlfriend For The Holidays. I like the story a lot, but because of the dialogue, the theme. Not much chemistry between the leads but they are likeable. So now i am watching Tracy TW's youtube upload of Two Fathers's Megan Cut only. Missing her a lot,so now i have this with eng sub. Thanks to Tracy, who told me that her eng is not so good but,i already like watching the drama because it has a wonderful script and theme and of course our pretty long haired Megan.

I think i will have to watch Extremely Urgent and the other 2 martial arts movie(or is it dramas?) by Chu He. I heard the 2 ( something Sword?) are hits. Just the kind of movies/dramas that i like: martial arts, sword fighting, CHU HE IN HIS GLORIOUS ANCIENT CHINESE COSTUME MAKING BEAUTIFUL FIGHTING MOVES...

15 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

I spent the past few days marathoning Rent A Girlfriend For The Holidays. I like the story a lot, but because of the dialogue, the theme. Not much chemistry between the leads but they are likeable. So now i am watching Tracy TW's youtube upload of Two Fathers's Megan Cut only. Missing her a lot,so now i have this with eng sub. Thanks to Tracy, who told me that her eng is not so good but,i already like watching the drama because it has a wonderful script and theme and of course our pretty long haired Megan.

I think i will have to watch Extremely Urgent and the other 2 martial arts movie(or is it dramas?) by Chu He. I heard the 2 ( something Sword?) are hits. Just the kind of movies/dramas that i like: martial arts, sword fighting, CHU HE IN HIS GLORIOUS ANCIENT CHINESE COSTUME MAKING BEAUTIFUL FIGHTING MOVES...

@rosee70, These are all period pieces with Chu He.

The Magic Blade ( 2012 )

Battle of the Beauties ( 2013 )

34 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

Are these dramas even available with decent video quality and possibly english subtitles?

As mentioned in a previous post, I've been watching Apple in you eye (Mei mei) directed by Chen Rong Hui. I absolutely LOVED it. Beautiful but heartbeaking story, great actors, excellent chemistry between the leads (and Blue Lan is so handsome!).... There are some funny moments, but all the drama is pervaded with a feeling of missing and longing for a loved one (a parent, a lover...).

I cried a lot, but I definitely recommend this drama.

Archived