[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deltos said:

@Roma Grace Nicol-Cuevas Here ya go...I have an account it's not totally English, but enough to sign up with your email not phone number.  Thanks to @elliezsnow for the link.

THANK YOU! I now have weibo....just to follow Baron and Megan. My life has been taken over by Bromance. 

And can someone please, please tell me who on earth he's referring to in this post? :3

http://m.weibo.cn/1874608417/DhVCwFjqf

10 hours ago, Oh Ting said:

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Am I seeing things? Am I seeing things? Am I seeing things?? (important things MUST be stated 3 times in the tradition of BROMANCE)

Baron's WeiBo
http://m.weibo.cn/u/1874608417

Megan's WeiBo
http://m.weibo.cn/u/1249192743

THEIR BACKGROUNDS ARE THE SAME!!!!:heart:

Don't know when they did it, but I only just realized it!!

And don't tell me it's nothing! It's something HUGE and DECLARATION to me.........the picture evokes in me a sense of 同一片草原,like the same grassland under the same blue sky FEELS.....

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M HAPPY!!!!

(Can someone snapshot it and post it here as evidence for our collection here...??)

Can some take a picture of both their Weibo to show?

@Oh Ting Thank you so much for sharing the variety show that Baron was in before Bromance! I do miss him like the rest of the BFFs, thanks for finding the vid :wub:

It's a little like Amazing Race but the really funny thing is halfway, Baron was speeding in the bike ahead of others...because he had to go to the toilet!!! And he was his usual straightforward and confident self as he waved a roll of toilet paper and run into the toilet! He was holding up the team and they had to wait for him before they can take off in the mini bus! Hahahahahahaha...

One of the team mates had to ask him to hurry up in the toilet! When he went back to the mini bus, Zhao Wei, a veteran China actress asked him what took him so long...in true Baron 4D fashion, he said he had to fix his hair!!! 

That was gold!!!!!! Thanks for finding this vid. It's not eye candy for me because I don't care about the other China celebrities but just for Baron...that was the highlight :D

5 hours ago, lalalalala lalalalala said:

omg I hate her omg see guys barons super touchy and friendly with all female actresses he works with ? not just megan? their so not dating in real life :( 

We dont know this for sure, so we'll just keep hoping and supporting in our own ways haha

Remember at Johnny's (ah Chao's) wedding the reporters ask asked Baron how is his current relationship? (This was back in January, and theres a vid of it somewhere in this thread..) He replied that it was "in progress" We just have to believe that its our M that hes referring to until he announces otherwise.

Also with Barons 4D personality it would be normal to see him more open, more fun (-and perhaps more flirty unfortunately....) around everyone, even new people along the way. I think in real person, his personality would be so much fun and adorable :P

Not to be worried over a few pictures, believe in the bigger picture :))

38 minutes ago, amyam01220 said:

We dont know this for sure, so we'll just keep hoping and supporting in our own ways haha

Remember at Johnny's (ah Chao's) wedding the reporters ask asked Baron how is his current relationship? (This was back in January, and theres a vid of it somewhere in this thread..) He replied that it was "in progress" We just have to believe that its our M that hes referring to until he announces otherwise.

Also with Barons 4D personality it would be normal to see him more open, more fun (-and perhaps more flirty unfortunately....) around everyone, even new people along the way. I think in real person, his personality would be so much fun and adorable :P

Not to be worried over a few pictures, believe in the bigger picture :))

Whoa! His current relationship is in progress? I seriously hope its M! Please let it be M! 

Ahhh. Finally finished my screencaps for this translation. This video was done aaages ago by @kiraning, so please make sure to thank her and to check out for blog Doramatic Realities ...I also finished typing out, adding commentary and explainations awhile ago, but just left the screencapping due to being busy and finishing other projects like (Show Biz Episode 18/ Hotal Hallway Scene)...But yes, I'm pleased to announce that all the screencaps are finally done for Men's Talk Episode 18

If you haven't read it or would like to re-read it, the link is above and here are some teasers below. The next translation project I'm working on is this one here with the big/reveal, secret hideaway scene. It is super sweet between Megan and Baron, with them both looking out for each other, so keep your eyes out for when I start translating!

image.png

114.png

185.png

27 minutes ago, JenL said:

Ahhh. Finally finished my screencaps for this translation. This video was done aaages ago by @kiraning, so please make sure to thank her and to check out for blog Doramatic Realities ...I also finished typing out, adding commentary and explainations awhile ago, but just left the screencapping due to being busy and finishing other projects like (Show Biz Episode 18/ Hotal Hallway Scene)...But yes, I'm pleased to announce that all the screencaps are finally done for Men's Talk Episode 18

If you haven't read it or would like to re-read it, the link is above and here are some teasers below. The next translation project I'm working on is this one here with the big/reveal, secret hideaway scene. It is super sweet between Megan and Baron, with them both looking out for each other, so keep your eyes out for when I start translating!

I live for your translations honestly, and I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. I'm still hovering on ep 10 (got to savour every bit) but knowing that there's a whole treasure trove of other videos and cute interactions waiting (and translated!) is so, so wonderful. Thank you so much!

17 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

I live for your translations honestly, and I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. I'm still hovering on ep 10 (got to savour every bit) but knowing that there's a whole treasure trove of other videos and cute interactions waiting (and translated!) is so, so wonderful. Thank you so much!

No problems! It's my joy and pleasure to translate and spread the love for Taiwanese entertainment, which is often underrated. And I'm happy to know that people are making good use of the translations, especially when it's nice fans like you :)

Good day to all BFF. As professional actor and actress, Baron and Megan will definitely have more leading roles to play in coming future. They will have to work with other actors and actresses. Love, kisses, hugs and much more. As their supporting fans, we should not judge and be over sensitive to their behaviour. Instead continuous believe and trust in them. Acting is their career. They will know what is real and needed in their life. We can only hope the best for them.

Fan made MV by Moroll moroll

Bromance will always be a sweet memory for me.

Despite rewatching the whole series few times already. I too am stuck between eps 10-12 and they're my favourite. I love the scenes before DuPi becomes an official couple and these few episodes also have the climax of the subplot of the reuniting of the Du-family. The scene at the beginning of episode 12 where Zi Han and Feng Xie meet Guang Zhu for the first time after 7 years of missing him, is really touching for me. Automatically brings tears to my eyes regardless of how many times I watch this scene. (Sorrryyyy for the spoiler if any of you new to this thread still aren't caught up on the episodes yet... ;s)

@niq8803 Thanks for sharing zoolander vs. DuPi. Just too cute and awesome resemblance. Im watching Zoolander tomorrow, hope it's as good as everyone says it is!

@JenL Thanks for sharing Baron's just gold event (and all your ongoing posts/translations etc), I was seriously just thinking about it while catching up on todays' RM news. Will definitely be on the lookout for your blog post :D

15 hours ago, lalalalala lalalalala said:

omg I hate her omg see guys barons super touchy and friendly with all female actresses he works with ? not just megan? their so not dating in real life :( 

I know you're only voicing out how you feel. My initial reaction was also the same : if it's not me or Megan, then it can't be any other girl (LOL!). 

Let's not hate, because Bromance isn't about hate. Let's continue to support Baron and Megan in their individual projects, and keep the faith that they are in their personal lives, together as a couple. 

RM Fighting! :)

15 hours ago, omn70 said:

I am watching descendants of the sun

Great show too.

Have that lines up for the weekend. Will be doing recaps too. 

Have completed downloading Bromance and BoY. Thanks @ochasuki! Still have a few more to go, but have gotten glimpses of BoY and I can't wait to watch it! 

Maybe I am on a Baron Chen fever (likely!), but I saw him in BoY and I was instantly smitten! 

Will be doing a re-view once I have completed watching it. 

(With all this little projects lined up, I really need to have a better content strategy! LOL.)

14 hours ago, azihan5 said:

Don't worry my dear BFFs.. Megan; she is more prettier than that girl.. i hv seen that photo this morning but I just closed my eyes since i know Baron with Megan are much closer than that girl. Just refer to @niq8803 answer above.:)

Can't agree more! 

10 hours ago, jbying7 said:

@Oh Ting Thank you so much for sharing the variety show that Baron was in before Bromance! I do miss him like the rest of the BFFs, thanks for finding the vid :wub:

It's a little like Amazing Race but the really funny thing is halfway, Baron was speeding in the bike ahead of others...because he had to go to the toilet!!! And he was his usual straightforward and confident self as he waved a roll of toilet paper and run into the toilet! He was holding up the team and they had to wait for him before they can take off in the mini bus! Hahahahahahaha...

One of the team mates had to ask him to hurry up in the toilet! When he went back to the mini bus, Zhao Wei, a veteran China actress asked him what took him so long...in true Baron 4D fashion, he said he had to fix his hair!!! 

That was gold!!!!!! Thanks for finding this vid. It's not eye candy for me because I don't care about the other China celebrities but just for Baron...that was the highlight :D

I only got to watch halfway through yesterday (had to get back to work!), but what I did see was truly entertaining! Of course, my eyes were all on Baron. And sometimes stray on Zhao Whei who I had a girl crush on in So Close. 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

This is a photo I took of Baron when I saw him at a promotional fan meet in Jan...There's more (A LOT more) that I've been meaning to put up but just haven't had time yet. I'll try my hardest to do it soon...So keep your eye out on this blog post if interested

Your photos are awesome and he is just brimming with charisma it spills out of photos. Will be waiting for more pics from this event. 

Also, I think I read somewhere that this particular promotional meet helped increase sales for the brand? I mean, higher than usual or expected sales from a promotional meet like it? 

---

I am so happy this thread is still alive and kicking even though our drama has ended. 

Cheer up peeps, there's still the fan meet to look forward to! 

*hugs*

Archived