[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NestleKIMY Thank you so much for the more stills and new gifs....  

re - Choi Chan Gyu's B Cut Posters -  OMG.... He is the cutest ever.... so adorable  :wub:

I just love his soulful eyes... 

Thank you for the relationship chart!
Cho Seong-Ha  actually plays the bad guy in here...!

Thank you also for the new BTS video.  Again, so cute with his lollipop.

'Heroes of the neighborhood' Lee Soo-hyuk / OCN 'local hero'

Source

Local Hero. Jan 23.  OCN. Park Shi Hoo. Lee Soo Hyuk. Yuri.

Credit: OCN feed.

박시후-이수혁 케미를 위협하는 또 다른 브로맨스 커플! #동네의영웅 속 브로맨스의 중심에 서 있는 한 남자! 엄청난 능력을 자랑하는 브로맨스의 최강자는 누규?! http://tvcast.naver.com/v/699791 

Translation by BING.

Park Shi-Hoo-Lee-hyuk is another threat to Kemi v romance couples! Standing in the center of the genus v romance a man boasting an enormous ability to v Romance! 's hero is Kyu?!

So basically, there's BROmance? if  that's what it means. :D

Will wait for press conf pics.. tomorrow. I think.

Embedded image permalink

Hello... @alekaonu, so glad you are joining us chingu....   little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.

Welcome to the thread, new friends, @kaftanbatikcantik ,@freya_xian88 , @alleverything       smiley-signs046.gif

Please, lets concentrate on our drama. I think this is what the team would like us to do.

Lee Soo Hyuk, Jung Man Sik, Jo Sung Ha and More Attend ′Local Hero′ Production Presentation
15574520.jpg

75831708.jpg

20519016.jpg

Spoiler

37155875.jpg

46685684.jpg

The cast of new OCN drama Local Hero gathered for a production presentation, held at the Times Square Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on January 19.

The cast includes Park Si Hoo, Jo Sung Ha, Lee Soo Hyuk, SNSD′s Yuri, Yun Tae Young, Jung Man Sik and Choi Youn So.

The drama Local Hero is a thriller about an agent who raises a police hopeful into a secret agent to fight against evil. Local Hero is different from other spy dramas in that it feels closer to reality.

Gwak Jung Hwan PD, who is in charge of this drama, stated, "The hardest part was making it both great and familiar. It was difficult to make a spy theme feel close to reality in Korea′s circumstances. This drama sets a new theme as audiences can relate to their own lives through a story of an agent in a normal neighborhood who helps the people around him."

Meanwhile, Local Hero will begin airing on January 23 at 11:00 p.m. KST.

Source

Hi to everyone! It's good to see other people joining in the threads.

Scandal or no Scandal. This show's gonna be a blast!

Star News Korea

Spoiler

Star Daily News

Spoiler

My Daily

Spoiler

Zenith News

Spoiler

EDIT: More News!

SSTV

Spoiler

TV Daily

Spoiler

The STAR

Spoiler

Woohoo! liking all these pres conf pics. Thanks @irilight @NestleKIMY

As for that PSH scandal, as I've said in previous postm  I'm clueless and don't care to know. I just want to watch good action crime drama!

I like OCN crime action dramas so I always watch most of their dramas ( 'cept vampire action, lol)

@Seiran029 our fav action thriller dramas..just waiting for premier.  Signal and then this. Local Hero! <3

Woohoo! Thanks for the update. I am so ready for this. Looks promising :) So happy to see Yuri return to the small screen, especially since she's the main female lead this time. I ship Yuri with both LSH and PSH, so as long as she ends up with one of them, I'll be happy, although not so secretly that it'll be LSH lol ;P 

hi @irilight chingu :wub: you are here too. Yup definitely will join here to spazz about this drama.

Looking forward to Yuri's acting. I also like Lee Soo Hyuk since High School King. Isn't his name spelt as Lee Soo Hyuk? Lee Soo Hyunk? Hmmmm I need to check his name's spelling after this. :rolleyes:

Park Shi Hoo, Girls' Generation's Yuri, and Lee Soo Hyuk turn up in style for Neighborhood Hero press conference

135f49d5-f716-4bf7-94ae-a6df9efecad1.png

Is this a red carpet or a press conference? Park Shi Hoo, Girls' Generation's YuriLee Soo Hyuk, and more turned up in style for the Neighborhood Hero press conference today, and they all looked suave and sleek as they discussed the upcoming show. take a look at their press conference fashion!

Read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

Local Hero 6 minute Trailer

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo1_500.gif

Choi Chan Gyu and Bae Jung Yeon on a Date!!! :wub:

Spoiler...

Spoiler

@irilight Well, despite reading the news that Yuri already shot a kissing scene with Park Si Hoo from the article you posted... I'm still on this ship~

And I really love that B Cut poster too! Love his expression there. But him attempting to kiss Yuri is the CUTEST of them all :w00t:

The Date

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo2_500.gif

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo3_500.gif

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo4_500.gif

tumblr_o19aec44K31ucmkkzo5_500.gif

More Soo Hyuk gif treats!

Spoiler

EDIT: More gifs! Haha!

Archived