• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lilsunxuxu

I have finished the drama, because love.

great drama, great performances... just felt the female lead too young and childlike for Jerry :w00t:

hope to read some latest news on our dude.. what he has been up to??

hope @asiaren would return soon.... missing you babe

Guest lilsunxuxu

rumours that Jerry and LCL were back  together.. cos some sharp-eyed fans noticed her furniture and wall same as those in Jerry's nephew's house...

turned out "LCL's residence" and "Jerry's nephew" not belonged to them... just a common rented place for commercial use....

repost from youtube

Guest lilsunxuxu

think this video was back in the 2001, an old clip of Jerry and Big S and her sis... Jerry went to their variety show.

Small S is well known for touchy on the handsome artists whom go to her show.. no one can escape her claws heee even her brother in law she too never missed a chance.  this video she made Jerry exercised with her, she called him muscle rabbit and took the opportunity to touch his 'hard' chest numerously..

repost from youtube

Guest littleSunJerry

@asiaren, the MIA jewelry CF:

this was from his song "one metre"

donuts for Mia Jewelry 

repost from YouTube 

Mia jewelry

repost from youtube

Guest littleSunJerry
9 hours ago, sunnygirl said:

Thanks for the videos pics Infoseek translation about Jerry yan !

please forgive me if there's any misinterpretation :)

Guest littleSunJerry

repost from YouTube

love this Jerry Yan's "Thank You" MV created by chmeech from YCX family.net from the 2008 fans meet up in Hongkong. 

especially dedicated for an elderly fan, 74-y-o Granny Wong.. touching scenes <3

the faithful granny appeared in many of his events... at the Mia Jewelry conference on 19-01-2008.  "hot shot" shooting scene on 20-03-2008.  Hongkong airport 20-12-2008...

enjoy~~~

Guest littleSunJerry

repost from YouTube.

Jerry's pictorial 9314 Man and Boy's love story part2 

ordinary is happiness to him... his simple and yet selfless love for a person touched me so much :tears:

jerry: because of our work, we may have received quite a lot of good treatments.  there are maybe many people whom treat you kind.. many things/people we encountered as compared to other jobs.. When I meet more and more people, they became different to me, I realized humans actual need to go through certain process/phase in their lives.  that part of process maybe time, maybe experience.. then later one will learn.. actually ordinary/simple is happiness, don't you agree?  'cos when you have experienced a lot in life, and being enchanted by many gorgeous things... these distract you, confuse you.. make you forget the taste of what ordinary is!  make you forget... actually the greatest proportion of life is ordinary... ordinary is everlasting... we must slowly and taste, slowly enjoy...

Friend: Jerry's ideas, thoughts of love is practical and romantic.  When he is very romantic, you will take him as a manic fiddler.  He will do a lot of things when you will feel if it's feasible?  or you will feel if all worthwhile for his actions?  that's why Jerry maybe a good lover.  

sometimes when I was done listening, I will be dumbfounded and then laughed and thought... didn't we see many such similarities in many love stories.. then why you still allow yourself to sink into such painful situation again and again.. then he will angrily tell me, he does love her and cherishes that feelings he has...

He always asks me; " do you know why my every relationship lasted at least 6 years? cos I take them as eternity.  that's why I cannot start any relationship so easily, 'cos I'm very scared I was trapped in the hurt/pain that I may not be able to stand up anymore.

Jerry at this part of the actual love exhibit a Husband with good qualities, what I felt Jerry lacked is a good marriage fate.  A girl who could understand his pragmatism, his craziness, everything about him...

Jerry:  when one day I finally met one girl whom I really really like, that is simply 'cos I really like her, 'cos she is very ordinary, also because she likes my ordinary.. definitely not 'cos of her or my look, or any other reasons... that we know each other very well, that we mutually admire each other's ordinary, enjoy each other's goodness...  that's also what's always in my heart; love is always simple and ordinary, always beautiful.....

She really left, I let her go 'cos I really love her.  If you have ever loved someone in your heart, you will understand...

*pardon me for any misinterpretation...

Guest lilsunxuxu

2005 - 12th Chinese Music Charts Awards 2005 in Hong Kong and Taiwan regions

• award 1: Gravity was chosen as one of the 6 Most popular songs.
  • award 2: Jerry Yan the most popular new comer.

Guest littleSunJerry

Jerry's pictorial 9314

Chapter 3: Friendship

friend: to be a friend of Jerry has never been easy, because Jerry values the friendship and hence takes it seriously which may lead him to observing this friend in a considerably long period.. probably longer than anyone else but once you become a Friend of his, you are blessed!

I always thought Jerry has a jewelry box, in this box he places many what he feels are precious, and those precious things are called his FRIENDS.

Jerry: for people like me who were borne poor, maybe compare to many, we are more independent in our growing up.  Our friends become very important to us. I really cherish all my good friends, especially those old friends of many years.. money can always make anytime, or lesser.. But old friends once gone, means forever.

Actually one beautiful thing about Australia is... just like last night I kept telling Xiao Su; "shall we take pictures again" doubt they know why.  because Australia at night has a different look.. the night here because not much light (pollution) the sky in Australia is covered with stars, really a lot!!  you can even see... just like a feeling of the Milky Way... WOW!  emerged in that atmosphere.. just like that afternoon, Chen Suhua and me chattered a lot in the car as we said earlier, from the last project till now, almost 7~8 years apart. this time we actually have a lot same crews from the F4's era.. just like old friends working together.  I felt at that moment with lots of emotions, we will talk about the past.. frankly, how Jerry Yan in the past was so insensible, maybe back then I was too self-centered, cannot see and feel the Jerry Yan in other people's eyes.  But now I can feel.. maybe the recent years I have seen many many different things and went through a lot a lot what I have never thought in the past, also caught in many difficult situations.  In contrary maybe cos of these personal experiences I feel I have little by little grown up.. then maybe from that conversation... actually in my heart I was really abit touched but I do not want to let them know..

-> he cooked the beef and passed it to the photographer, Xiao Su for his hard work.  Xiao Su at first protested and rebuked Jerry not being sincere gave him a burnt piece of beef.  Chen Suhua took side on Jerry,  explained that Jerry had not eaten and gave that first cooked piece especially for him.  Su tasted and commented the beef was superb! They have been in Adelaide for 5days and this beef was the best meal he ever tried! 

cos I feel... that touching moments must keep at the bottom of my heart.  Yes sometimes when think about it, life is really a wonderful thing.. that after been through so many year when we have gone through our own experience, everyone can still gather together.. but the feelings are still very real, very real I feel... this must be the feelings of old friends.

=> motor ride: we can do it here this way? (think Jerry was referring to 3 on the bike)

Chen Su Hua - no no

Jerry - let me introduce to all, the one behind is my Girlfriend.

Chen - it's the one behind, the long-haired one.  I'm the short hair pretty.

=> played pool: Xiao Su (long-haired photographer) said he had played pool with Jerry before.  Jerry replied very very Long time ago... Su added yes when Jerry was still a model then.

Jerry: deep down in my heart, I really hope.. 10years later, 20years later no matter how many years have passed, we may never know what will happen to one another but if we're still able to be in the same environment, if we're still able to work as a team, they will definitely still be the same like now, so warm and passionate.. they're still willing to help the person like me, insensible, immature and always throw tantrums? the irritating Jerry Yan! hehe... to me this was really marvellous, and also very moving.. I want to take this opportunity to tell them... really very grateful to them, thank you!

Friend: the kindness he delivered to his friends are very strange.  unlike many whom will express it out; you're my good Friend, I'm your good friend etc.. He will at the moment of your life suddenly appeared and the moment was usually critical part of your life, or you least expected and he gave you a big touching surprise fell from the heaven.  is that touching moment you lost your innocence.  The goodness he gives to his friends are always... that will touch your heart... for no reason he will appear before you, or he will send you SMSes in the wee hours... 3-4, 5AM.

the friendship that Jerry gives you, makes you think hard, it makes you feel guilty.. You feel.. Jerry actually takes you so importantly.. in his heart.. 

to him... you're one of the previous friends he has.  at that moment, you have finally seen Jerry's Jewelry box.  It's actually a Jewelry box of friends.  You're the night pearl in his Jewelry box.. may not be sparkling brilliantly but in the late night when Jerry opens his Jewelry box, you will discover in that darkness, you are unexpectedly.. shining durably...

sorry for the grammatical errors...did a direct translation as try to retain the originals as much as possible... and hope you can feel the good-natured Jerry <3

Guest lilsunxuxu
12 hours ago, littleSunJerry said:

Jerry's pictorial 9314

Chapter 3: Friendship

thanks so much for the translations to his pictorial.. 

found this mv 'man's tears' seems like was shot when he was in Adelaide Australia:

repost from youtube

Guest littleSunJerry
9 hours ago, lilsunxuxu said:

thanks so much for the translations to his pictorial.. 

found this mv 'man's tears' seems like was shot when he was in Adelaide Australia:

repost from youtube

please pardon me for any misinterpretation...

Archived