Guest lilsunxuxu

this year marks the 15th anniversary of Taiwanese Meteor Garden.  Weibo is having the poll for the 4 different versions made.  Which one do you like best?

1. Taiwan - Meteor Garden by Jerry Yan and Barbie

2. Japan

3. Korea

4. China

20160407_200751_zpsqidxr1ix.png

credit as tagged

My choice is of cos the phenomenon,,, successful Taiwanese's MG, if not cos they have hit the whole Asia and other parts of the world.., there will not be the remaking of the Korean, Japanese and many other versions.. geez thre's one from the America too 

cast ur vote plzzzzzz xoxo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsunxuxu

Ken proposed to his gf, Han Wenwen on her birthday. The two will find an auspicious day to hold their wedding receptions in both Taiwan and China in this year :heart:

20160411_102313_zpsorb2f3gm.png

credit ascore tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu

Ken claims that he is not a romantic person.. he doesn't want any surprises.. yet cos of his beloved HER.. he prepared a bouquet of 99 roses and sang her favourite song (i. e.  Meteor Garden 1 main theme by Halim) and gave her the life long promises...

Many congrats again Ken and Wenwen :heart:

20160411_124405_zpsn3jdpvlf.png

20160411_124338_zpsl3kdpbpr.png

credit as tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu

Love is in the air :heart: :heart: :heart:

the happy Ken is so active on weibo today.. responding to his wife to be post

20160411_151156_zpswuxei7k4.png

credit as tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu

they have finally collected their marriage cert today 12-April-2016.

many congrats again to the lovely couple, Ken and Wenwen.  wishing you happiness always :heart:

uploaded by Ken himself in his weibo an hour ago

img-de4f0a89f95f1b38b66bfb65c863c380_zps

img-de71f8ec2a5b74e247e7c65e5bdc6edd_zps

credit as tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu
On 17/04/2016 at 11:13 AM, Aden Nordin said:

hi guys..im a big fan of jerry since meteor garden..any news about him?

actually i met jerry in Malaysia long time ago..so handsome :)

@Aden, how lucky you have met him before... I wish I will have a chance too in tge near future... I happened to see Zaizai once in a shopping mall... many mny years ago after they gone solo.. he passed me and I thought who was this so many gals cheering!  he's very skinny then.. handsome and boyish... 

I'm also wondering what's he's doing now.... all knew he's a very low-profiled person... and even his weibo.... no update since last Aug after My Best Ex-BF!  hope he has good rest these whiles and will be OUT soon haha

fighting~~~

On 4/18/2016 at 0:49 PM, lilsunxuxu said:

@Aden, how lucky you have met him before... I wish I will have a chance too in tge near future... I happened to see Zaizai once in a shopping mall... many mny years ago after they gone solo.. he passed me and I thought who was this so many gals cheering!  he's very skinny then.. handsome and boyish... 

I'm also wondering what's he's doing now.... all knew he's a very low-profiled person... and even his weibo.... no update since last Aug after My Best Ex-BF!  hope he has good rest these whiles and will be OUT soon haha

fighting~~~

hi lilsun..

so u re lucky too met zaizai before..yes i hope ur dream to meet jerry one day will become true..just want to share with u when i met jerry long time ago in Mid Valley, Malaysia..he came with Maggie Q for promoting his movie Magic Kitchen..hes so different in tv and real life..i must say he 10x gorgeous in real life..with his fair pinkish skin ..:w00t: but one thing that made me very happy Doa Ming Si was standing in front of me :glasses: i juz cant believe it haha

yes i hope jerry will come out with new movie/drama soon..miss him so badly..

hope u understand my broken english lilsun and nice chating with u..:)

Guest lilsunxuxu
On 20/04/2016 at 8:26 AM, Aden Nordin said:

hi lilsun..

so u re lucky too met zaizai before..yes i hope ur dream to meet jerry one day will become true..just want to share with u when i met jerry long time ago in Mid Valley, Malaysia..he came with Maggie Q for promoting his movie Magic Kitchen..hes so different in tv and real life..i must say he 10x gorgeous in real life..with his fair pinkish skin ..:w00t: but one thing that made me very happy Doa Ming Si was standing in front of me :glasses: i juz cant believe it haha

yes i hope jerry will come out with new movie/drama soon..miss him so badly..

hope u understand my broken english lilsun and nice chating with u..:)

Hello @Aden Nordin, Magic Kitchen!!  That was so long ago.... he looked so boyish, so 'pretty' in that movie!!!!  yes Jerry looks gorgeous in person, he's a natural born looker with flawless complexion. 

img-67490439782623f82cdf990254f99a2d_zps

sad i have not met him b4... heee maybe one day will travel to Taiwan to look for him lolx

*I fully understood your message.  Please pardon mine if I have made any unclear statements... 

U have a good day ahead, and thanks for the sharing... hope u stay here longer and hope @asiaren returns soon.... miss her!

Guest lilsunxuxu

from mia jewelry 

good looking side profile... nice dimple!!

hope he will be more active abit so that fanz know his whereabouts.... 

:cry: missing him much

20160421_113641_zpsiafvowkd.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu

they were a part of your adolescene years?! 15years ago... you were like any other gals crazy over F4?!

HK entertainment news 21-Apr-2016

The girls of the 80s... accompany you to watch the Meteor Garden.  This year marks the 15th year when Meteor Garden premiered in 2001.  The handsome Flower 4 then.. now only Jerry is still single, the other 3 are married, and zaizai soon gonna be a father.. female fanz who once crazily going after them sighed... the passage of youth....

img-0eddb28734fb9a926c845a8fa4c19488_zps

credit as tagged

Guest lilsunxuxu
On 07/04/2016 at 9:52 PM, lilsunxuxu said:

this year marks the 15th anniversary of Taiwanese Meteor Garden.  Weibo is having the poll for the 4 different versions made.  Which one do you like best?

1. Taiwan - Meteor Garden by Jerry Yan and Barbie

2. Japan

3. Korea

4. China

20160407_200751_zpsqidxr1ix.png

credit as tagged

My choice is of cos the phenomenon,,, successful Taiwanese's MG, if not cos they have hit the whole Asia and other parts of the world.., there will not be the remaking of the Korean, Japanese and many other versions.. geez thre's one from the America too 

cast ur vote plzzzzzz xoxo

the poll has ended.

based on 10,000votes

The result: 

1. Taiwan

2. Korea

3. China

4. Japan

pic from weibo

20160421_125758_zpscqucwwko.png

read alot of bad and negative comments on the Taiwanese MG.. eg: the shabby clothes the foursome wore.. they were models and cannot act etc..

*Vic zaizai was really a coincidentally found new star.. he companied his good friend for an audition - the guy whom played Qinghe, childhood good friend of Shancai. Angie Chai saw Vic's back silhouette in the dark.... he was waiting for his friend at the dark stairway when Angie Chai opened the door and saw his back.... she invited him to play Lei as she hasnt found a suitable to cast Lei and she felt Vic fitted her bill...  

well, back then when the producers decided to do MG.. they just found 4 tall young men (all 1.8cm and above), no one knew it was gonna be a hit and captured the hearts of many.. MG was a low budget production, with NO support from her government, unlike the K-version which get full support from the Korean Government 'cos to promote the Korean tourism, and the unlimited resources they could get.

I can only say humans like beautiful things.. of cos the newer MG series are more refreshing with lotsa beautiful things and even "faces".. so if one started on the K-version before T-version, sure Jerry and his mates loose out, simply cos NOW everyone is crazy over Kpop and Kdrama.  And the T-version really looks like ancient and poor quality now.  *t-version made in 2001, and k-version in 2009.

**the T-version MG uploaded in Youtube were shorten by 2-3episodes... the part on DMS's cousin Adam was totally cut off... with so many missing parts and disconnection here and there, how could one who first time watching T-Meteor Garden NOT penalising and questioning the unconnected/unrelated plots? 

But If you were like me, watched the T-verion 1st time more than a DECADE ago.. in our era, everything was acceptable as life was much simpler then lolzzz I don't find them looking shabby... (just realised haa we have never been to the houses of other F3, only DMS's impressive big house probably cannot find sponsorship for other 3 houses heeeee and the oversized white shirt that Zaizai wore in MG2 hahaha) you will be probably be in love with Si's childlike spirit of innocence and just everything about this simple-minded young chap... and nevertheless being touched by his undying love he had for Shancai.. if he cannot act, why were his expressions so convincing and his gestures touched many... if this drama was a flop, why there are so many re-making of Meteor Garden after this? and Lee Mingho was chosen be the one to play the lead of the foursome 'cos they said he has simiarities to Jerry Yan.

anyway, T-version Meteor Garden had accompanied many galz and boyz too in their growing up!! and its part of our memories that cannot be earsed off..

Jerry may have passed his prime... but not 'cos he has been forgotten in this show biz or he is less in demand.  Simply 'cos he's very laid back he chooses to be low-profiled. we all know he's a very private person and dislikes exposure.. he does only one project a year.. 

Fighting Jerry :heart:

Guest littleSunJerry

sorry babes for not popping in so long, am busy.

thanks @lilsunxuxu for all the posts.. I have finally finished 'because love'.  Love Jerry's acting... he played the blind man well :blush: and his chemistry with the female lead wasn't too bad... heee the young lady is 10years of his jr!!  missing him so much... am back to watch 'Down with Love' sooooo handsome and cute... his acting was so natural in Down.  maybe he should try making a comedy haha for a change.. hope HE'LL BE OUT SOON..... geez since last year after My Best Ex-BF till now..... no news at all.... he's really at semi-retiring state?!  Guess fame and money are really secondary to him.

congratulations to Ken Zhu, and also Vic Chou for being a Father soon.... now hope some good news from Jerry!!!!! and Vanness too is happy..

Jerry, you have rested enough please come out soon!!!!! 

you babes take care too :heart:

Guest lilsunxuxu

China site for voting on the classic dramas from Hong Kong and Taiwan.  Jerry Yan's Meteor Garden @#1,  Down with Love @#3 and Starlit @#4.

20160427_110914_zpscpgmrfef.png

Guest lilsunxuxu

from the same site ttpaihang, but on song category.

Jerry's entries: 6, 7, 8 and 9: 

20160427_112508_zpswhbedgfo.png

Jerry Yan's:

#@6: one centimetre:

@#7: wait for your return: 

@#8: excess freedom:  

@#9: main song from Down with Love:

Guest lilsunxuxu

missing Jerry!  no news :cry:

can only look back at the old pictures and other 'memories' shared on websites.... 

20160427_174650_zpsnfgb5yzn.jpg

from weibo

Archived