[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HelloHailey

I have always felt that Lee Jin Wook looks really manly and mature, but as soon as he starts talking, he always gives off a really "pure" aura. He seems to be very honest, open and clumsy sometimes. He is probably someone very comfortable and fun to be with. 

Aww Lee Jin Wook in his dramas he's always mature and manly.. off cam.. he he. Thanks @marykarmelina for the updates.

I mean off cam... he's fun :D

*edit.. well if there's an English translation of MBC section TV interview....  *coughs*  @Jillia  ha ha :P. I was just looking at LJW face cos I don't understand anything he said. :) 

Guest HelloHailey

Hope someone will translate Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook's Section TV interviews. I could only understand the few sentences that he said she is an actress he has always wanted to work with and she's very yeppeo (which is something nearly ALL her past co-stars said as well), but anyone notices his hand gesture and he said ireoke? What do you mean Lee Jin Wook-ssi? "She's very pretty, ... ireoke" But he was cute.

One thing for sure, he's saying really nice things about Chae Won. :D I think he also said something about her taking care of other people and interviewer added good personality? I'm guessing here and I could be totally wrong haha. And i agree with everyone - he's quite cute. 

Ooh, is that what it was with the seperate bits? Lol I was trying to guess what it was. And he also said something about chae won being a sseoksanan(?) friend. I couldn't guess what that was. It was one of those things that I heard before and it was just bothering me.

Aw.....that is so cute! :D I always love a man who doesn't have old-fashioned ideas about a woman being able to cook especially because I can't cook either lol! I won't claim to want him as a hubby because I'm sure someone already has haha.

@Jillia, thanks for the translation. See, you are good at translating videos as well. :D So that's what the word was. That's nice to hear. I know Chae Won gives off a cold impression before her costars know her for some bizarre reason, but I had a feeling these two would get along well just from what she said about him before filming with him and his open manner from watching him in interviews. I always love it when costars become friends during filming and still stay friends after. So hope these two will be the same. 

Thanks for the bits and pieces of translation @Jillia.

i've watched the interview for the nth times already with a smile in my face without even understanding a word.... I guess i am smiling just because of how charismatic LeeJinWook is...

his smile is contagious!

i wish to see more news this week, cuz there's only 8-days left for the premier episode...

i'm so excited!

is there also an interview with MoonChaeWon?

and KimKangWoo?

Since this is the last week of our long time waiting for GMB premier, before we get flooded by news, stills, poster and long trailer, I would like to send my thank-you note to @beyaruth for creating this thread, @LyraYoo for editing and organizing (I love your work on the first page, very detailed and organized), @jongski for being the most anticipating Black minion :lol:, @Jillia for translating the characters' descriptions also some from LJW's interview clip, and others for everything you bring into this thread to keep it alive. If you notice, it is exactly 6 months from the first day we got news about GMB to its first premier day, I couldn't imagine I've waited that long for a Kdrama. If I wait longer, I may suggest our fan name as Black Giraffes as it fits more than Black Minions :lol:

For those who want to check out LJW's previous drama, again like @Ginaaaa, I suggest Nine - my most favorite Kdrama so far. Honestly, I had had no idea about LJW before and not expected much from Nine since I am not a fan of time-travel stories. Now, I lost count of how many time I have watched it. That how I get hooked by LJW's acting skill. He can be manly, mature and boyish in a same drama, that really impress me. Sorry for being off topic again :D

About MCW, she is always good at choosing drama scripts as some of you point out judging from her past records. So I do not worry nuch about the ratings as long as everyone works hard enough.

I don't know if writer Moon watched Nine because there are some factors of GMB used in Nine. For example, the name of LJW's character in Nine is SunWoo and we have SunWoo Group as his father's company in GMB, also one common line "Remember my face..." LJW says to his lead female in similar situations. What a coincidence! GMB brings me a lot of Nine feeling.

Please don't read if you don't like spoilers (I don't know how to hide it:sweatingbullets:)

It is just my guess, but I thing MRB National is the company owned by Black as MRB stands for Mr. Black. Therefore, I think Black gonna have more than one helper.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤ 3rd Teaser p.68 ♤ D-10 ♤
1 hour ago, petlover said:

If you notice, it is exactly 6 months from the first day we got news about GMB to its first premier day, I couldn't imagine I've waited that long for a Kdrama.

Really? we have waited this long for this drama?... I guess, we can all agree that we are a loyalist of GMB, then.

Nine is also the first LJW drama I've watched and fell in love.. after which, I decided to follow his other drama and movies, which I all enjoy... LJW is really one of the k-actor, that has good looks equate with good talent.

MCW, I fell in love with her on The Princess's Man and the movie War of The Arrows, and the rest is history... she is also one of the k-actress that is not just a pretty face but is oozing with talents..

KKW, not familiar with him until I watched the Missing Noir, gosh! he is so hot, gorgeous and can act as well....

My conclusion, GMB is one drama that has the best casts... I just wish that the total execution of the drama will be daebak... keeping my fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, 1welikethat1 said:

A photo for GMB

I wouldn't mind a LJW and SHK pairing lol

but I prefer black~swan pairing better

Me too, I am excited to see this pairing, black-swan as well

Gosh! two hot men in one screen... cannot ask for more..

@LyraYoo - this drama is really working us all very  hard. We  will be rewarded. Wow! Your homework on the Korean udt or army. U blew my head off!! 

Khamsa khamsa!!

and hugs for all as we huddle n wait in anticipation!!

:heart:

@LyraYoo LOL...we share a brain. After posting, I went agoogling (new word?) and found that navies across the world do indeed have camo uniforms. That was about the time my hubby reminded me to watch "my show." So I dropped everything in the world to watch the final episode if Downton Abbey. :wub: :) :tears:

I hope we all have the same satisfied feels I have at this moment when GMB comes to a close. Happy ending but sad to say goodbye to an old friend.

It's new day it's a week and several days before  Goodbye Mr Black premiere. How can we not be excited?!  If I like a drama I really follow regardless who the cast are. I like the story of GMB and everything and this is my anticipated drama of 2016 I knew it since.. ever since last year learning of the drama casting news :)

And just to reminisce, I  mentioned back then when I heard the casting news I actually was hoping for Kim Moo Yul (terrific actor and a fav)) as Mr. Black but I'm sooooo happy it's LJW he fits the character perfectly. his eyes says a lot. He looks magnificent in Navy uniform :wub: I like MCW watch her dramas! She always plays the feisty tough one and I like that. And KKW my MM man!:)

@1welikethat1 that a new pic? first time I see that.Thanks! LJW KKW in one frame. Come on! we're excited!!!!!! GMB! :D  just curious who's older KKW OR LJW?

hi..hello. first time posting in this thread. the  cast of GMB is a dream for me. Love Lee Jin Wook in NINE, I Need Romance 2 and The Three Musketeers. Moon Chae won In Princess Man and Innocent Man... And of course Kim Kang Woo, I have been hoping for another drama. Loved him in Golden Cross and Missing Noir M and for that I marathon all his movies.

I have yet to back read this thread. Synopsis via asianwiki doesn't give away much so...will Kim Kang Woo be playing the villain role here? ottoke? I think I will have a hard time watching these two hot men of course it is a given that LJW is the main lead. 

Archived