[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MARCH 2, 2016

“GOODBYE MR. BLACK”: LEE JIN WOOK & MOON CHAE WON ARE CHUMMY COLLEAGUES IN THAILAND

mrblackandswanfeat

link 

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/03/02/goodbye-mr-black-lee-jin-wook-moon-chae-won-are-chummy-colleagues-in-thailand/

--------------------------------

"Goodbye Mr. Black, Lee, Jin - Wook - Moon Chae-won / Winning Productions

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=182984

---------------------------

another article

DRAMAS

'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won are adorable off-screen!

March 2, 2016

moon-chae-won-lee-jin-wook_1456874840_af

Upcoming MBC drama 'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won were caught having adorable chemistry off-screen!

The drama revealed snapshots of the couple taking breaks in between filming, and both the actor and actress look very casual and comfortable with each other. The photos were taken during the cast's time filming in Taiwan. 

Are you excited for 'Goodbye Mister Black'? Stay tuned for the premiere on March 16!

Spoiler

lee-jin-wook_1456874863_2016030207322204

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/goodbye-mister-blacks-lee-jin-wook-and-moon-chae-won-are-adorable-off-screen

Yoo In Young is an innocent Juliet in still cuts for 'Goodbye Mr. Black'

March 1, 2016 

yoo-in-young_1456851354_af_org.jpg

Actress Yoo In Young is normally known for her charismatic look and her antagonistic characters, but she turned the tables for her upcoming drama, MBC's 'Goodbye Mr. Black'!  Pictures unveiled today show her giving off a very feminine, delicate, and innocent vibe with long hair and white attire.

The series, which will start airing on March 16, show her character, Yoon Ma Ri, who loves one man but had no choice but to marry his foe.  Although she smiles, there is sadness hidden behind the smile as she yearns for the man she loves.  She will be playing Lee Jin Wook's former lover and Kim Kang Woo's current wife, receiving the love of both men.  

The production crew said, "In order to play Yoon Ma Ri, Yoo In Young transformed her hair into a long length.  This was in order to show Yoon Ma Ri's feminine charms.  Not only did she change herself outwardly but she also analyzed her character in order to prepare to play Yoon Ma Ri in a calm and orderly way."

yoo-in-young_1456851299_yooinyoung.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/yoo-in-young-is-an-innocent-juliet-in-still-cuts-for-goodbye-mr-black

Thanks y'all for the updates. Keep 'em coming! YIY looks delicate famine in the stills while MCW looks is the feisty, tough sorta tomboy one. Kinda reminds of Nice Guy.. MCW was also feisty there. :D:wub:

And if you haven't noticed....MBC stills are mostly black and white. From solo LJW to MCW to KKW  to YIY to both LJW and MCW together. So running theme is B&W. I like when even prod design/ costume just everything  is thought of. LJW will probably  be always wearing black or white shirts.. ha ha

@LyraYoo yeah Black Revenge. moon-wook. ha ha.  I dunnno about pair name. I'm not into otp shipping lol.  But I can go along for fun :D 

After YIY and the next stills  MBC will release is SJR :)

Is the official mbc GMB website out ? Is it a practice to have such official website for mbc dramas? I follow tvn dramas more as there use web more so not sure if mbc has same practice.. !

@skyangel - our postings crossed! Thanks for the link

Finally, the official website is up! would love to see more BTS pictures of the cast and their interactions. I think for now, they should release more of those and not so much spoilers to keep the suspense. 

-edit-

I think we'll get the official characters descriptions, very soon. Couldn't wait for those. And also, some stills of SJR :)

Yoo In Young is an innocent Juliet in still cuts for 'Goodbye Mr. Black'

yoo-in-young_1456851354_af_org.jpg

Actress Yoo In Young is normally known for her charismatic look and her antagonistic characters, but she turned the tables for her upcoming drama, MBC's 'Goodbye Mr. Black'!  Pictures unveiled today show her giving off a very feminine, delicate, and innocent vibe with long hair and white attire.

The series, which will start airing on March 16, show her character, Yoon Ma Ri, who loves one man but had no choice but to marry his foe.  Although she smiles, there is sadness hidden behind the smile as she yearns for the man she loves.  She will be playing Lee Jin Wook's former lover and Kim Kang Woo's current wife, receiving the love of both men.  

The production crew said, "In order to play Yoon Ma Ri, Yoo In Young transformed her hair into a long length.  This was in order to show Yoon Ma Ri's feminine charms.  Not only did she change herself outwardly but she also analyzed her character in order to prepare to play Yoon Ma Ri in a calm and orderly way."

Spoiler

yoo-in-young_1456851299_yooinyoung.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/yoo-in-young-is-an-innocent-juliet-in-still-cuts-for-goodbye-mr-black

I ALREADY PITTY HER CHARACTER SO MUCH...SAD FATE!!!

19 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

FAN MADE FOR SWAN

BY 부엉부엉★

Lols. funny PS. Only $500,000? it should be $5M. the penguins (DC fans do have very good sense of humour and loves to tease their bbong)

Archived