[Drama 2015] Sassy Go Go (Cheer Up) 발칙하게 고고

Guest dramacf

Although this shipper was hurt many times by sunk ship but it's on again. Thanks @XXXlatebloomerXXX for the fire you set on my delulu shipper's heart 

Many selca pic with others but no selca with JEJ until the last ep? But had many scenes together and obviously becoming close, struggling with rating together? 

Don't listen to music much and recommend Hakyeon's new song but he did listen to EJ's songs?

Chose KYD over JEJ but then JEJ is exactly same with KYD? 

He like some one who make him smile, then said that when looking at EJ, he's smile

Did he watch both Reply 1997 and Trot Lover?

Conclusion: are you playing mildang with us?

*Cry* If this ship sinks, I will sink with a smile. Let me delulu until I feel satisfied lol

Off topic but http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-cube-ceo-reveals-hes-thinking-about.html

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingus I'm back... i just notice the scene where yd bit hj's hand in ep 02.. hahaha... i guess it went pass me unnoticed the first time around.. and yeol's gesture throughout watching that scene is damn adorable.. how did he manage to pull off both being snarky yet adorable at the same time effortlessly.... gosh.. help me.. hehe..

Wonder what are the words that yd and hyo shik keep rotating on the paper they hold at the canteen that cause teacher im to punish them cleaning the gym..

Chingus I'm back... i just notice the scene where yd bit hj's hand in ep 02.. hahaha... i guess it went pass me unnoticed the first time around.. and yeol's gesture throughout watching that scene is damn adorable.. how did he manage to pull off both being snarky yet adorable at the same time effortlessly.... gosh.. help me.. hehe..

Wonder what are the words that yd and hyo shik keep rotating on the paper they hold at the canteen that cause teacher im to punish them cleaning the gym..

Chingu!

This is a protest in school that leads to punishment and the 2nd falling over KY :phew:

mCQqAH.jpg

NTpV5e.jpg 

Just realize MHS is the most loyal to KYD besides HDJ and also biggest supporter of YeolDoo couple :wub:

@fleurofjasmine: In another interview, LWG also said the most memorable scene is the scene when he recalled of sad memory with his parents (LWG has many interview, so I got confused also).

sorry cutting your post, @season_goong

yeah..I also knew about that..that interview from KBS, isn't?

about what I said about that bromance scene is..if I'm not mistaken..LWG was asked about his bromance with Jisoo in SGG and then LWG mentioned those 2 scenes, shower scene and hugging scene in final eps, as his memorable/favorite bromance scenes :)

and..LWG please stop playing with my "delulu shipper heart"..hahaha...

so..actually LWG want to choose JEJ when he was asked who he will choose among JEJ/KYD..and he choose KYD..but in the end he said that JEJ=KYD..hahaha..so that mean LWG choose JEJ..

*tears*..about low ratings made them closer and stronger.. T^T

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/it/2015/1101239

Here's the source for the second post @

Here's another excerpt from LWG's interview. Somehow I cannot trace the source, but I only got this part from Twitter. Since the owner is JEJ's stan so again it's only related to JEJ. Kyyyyaaaaaa at the highlighted part.

특히 극중 러브라인을 형성했던 정은지에 대해서는 “동생이지만 정말 배울 점이 많은 아이”라고 언급했다. 그는 “(은지가) 연기 욕심도 많고, 중심에서 버팀목이 잘 돼줬다. 피곤할법도 한데 대본 맞추는 것도 굉장히 열심히 했다”
In particular, (LWG) commented on JEJ, who he formed a love line with in the drama, saying, "Although she's younger (than me), she's a girl that I really learn a lot (from)." He added, "(EJ) has a lot of acting desires (and) has became the central support. Even when she was tired, she worked extremely hard to match our scripts."

“털털한 부분도 있는데 여성스러운 부분도 강한 친구다. 아기자기한 걸 귀여워하고, 가수라서 그런지 노래 들을 때도 좋은 감성을 가지고 있다. 그런 걸 연기할 때 잘 가져와서 응용하는 똑똑한 친구”라고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.
He praised (JEJ) lavishly saying, "She's a strong friend who is easygoing (but) also has feminine side. Charming and cute, (and) since she is a singer, when I listen to her singing, it gives a good feeling. (She's) a smart friend who also brings and applies such (feeling) when she's acting."

[Source: cannot be found, excerpt taken from 힛끄 @ Twitter ; Translation by ME]

And this might refresh our memory to what LWG said about his ideal type *cough*

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/it/2015/1101239

Here's the source for the second post @

Here's another excerpt from LWG's interview. Somehow I cannot trace the source, but I only got this part from Twitter. Since the owner is JEJ's stan so again it's only related to JEJ. Kyyyyaaaaaa at the highlighted part.

특히 극중 러브라인을 형성했던 정은지에 대해서는 “동생이지만 정말 배울 점이 많은 아이”라고 언급했다. 그는 “(은지가) 연기 욕심도 많고, 중심에서 버팀목이 잘 돼줬다. 피곤할법도 한데 대본 맞추는 것도 굉장히 열심히 했다”
In particular, (LWG) commented on JEJ, who he formed a love line with in the drama, saying, "Although she's younger (than me), she's a girl that I really learn a lot (from)." He added, "(EJ) has a lot of acting desires (and) has became the central support. Even when she was tired, she worked extremely hard to match our scripts."

“털털한 부분도 있는데 여성스러운 부분도 강한 친구다. 아기자기한 걸 귀여워하고, 가수라서 그런지 노래 들을 때도 좋은 감성을 가지고 있다. 그런 걸 연기할 때 잘 가져와서 응용하는 똑똑한 친구”라고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.
He praised (JEJ) lavishly saying, "She's a strong friend who is easygoing (but) also has feminine side. Charming and cute, (and) since she is a singer, when I listen to her singing, it gives a good feeling. (She's) a smart friend who also brings and applies such (feeling) when she's acting."

[Source: cannot be found, excerpt taken from 힛끄 @ Twitter ; Translation by ME]

And this might refresh our memory to what LWG said about his ideal type *cough*

(pic removed)

Uwaaa~~~ komawo chingu! (I assume) you purposely created an account to share the link. Thanks! And welcome to thread!
(p/s: Do you happen to be 힛끄 @ Twitter? if yes, and you are Korean, can you check my translation keke....)

Here is another excerpt from this article. SEASON 2, please!!!!! And so much love can be felt among OT13.

혹여나 시즌2가 진행된다면 다시 출연할 의사가 있냐고 묻자, 이원근은 “이 친구들이 그대로 나온다면 출연할 것 같다. 서로가 서로에게 버팀이 되고 좋은 발판, 걸음이 됐다. 다시 하게 되면 더욱 끈끈하게 뭉칠 수 있을 것”이라며 웃어 보였다.
When asked whether he has intention to act again if ever Season 2 (of SGG) is going to happen, he smiled and said, "If these friends (of SGG) come out as they are, I think I want to act (again in the drama). Each of us support each other and has become a good footing (base) and step (forward). If ever there will be (chance to) do (the drama) again, we can reunite even more closer."

[Source: http://m.mk.co.kr/news/it/2015/1101239 ; Translation by ME]

Haha I had an account a long time ago but couldn't remember my password so out of laziness I used a google account. I need to figure out how to change my display name.

haha I'm not that Twitter user. I only know basic Korean. I just did a bit of googling to find the article cuz still obsessed with the show and am a delusional shipper haha

thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hoever..I'm so happy that they are still interacted after SGG ended..I hope in the future we can see OT13 together again..

Do you think we can start a petition to KBS for a mini drama, roughly 6 episodes, starring the OT13 including the 2 teachers? Maybe a total new drama genre? Action! Thriller! Historical? Or... Maybe I'm asking too much. Lol.. 

Hahaha..why not SGG season 2?? but..I think it's imposibble :(

I just found that Kang Min Ah also already did post-drama interview..and..she talks about her love line with Shin Jae Ha in SGG..LOL..Kyaaa!! Dami and Taepyung <3

(pic removed)

she's so pretty :)

https://t.co/zrGwUmL9Zu

https://t.co/pVGXPKJiMY

Doing my best to balance out my love for OT13. It's now PDM/KMA's turn!!! (altho obviously I am an EJ-bias)

‘발칙하게 고고’ 강민아 “신재하와 러브라인, 우리끼리라도 더 만들었다”
'Sassy Go Go' Kang Min-ah "Love line with Shin Jae-ha, (wish they) made more between us only"

51f75e1abfc4846c013542cc44a23750.jpg

배우 강민아가 ‘발칙하게 고고’ 신재하와의 러브라인에 대해 이야기했다.
Actor KMA shared about her love line with SJH in SGG.

최근 강민아가 KBS2 월화드라마 ‘발칙하게 고고’(극본 윤수정 정찬미, 연출 이은진 김정현) 종영 후 bnt뉴스와 만나 인터뷰를 가졌다.
Recently after the completion of KBS2 Mon-Tue drama SGG, KMA met with bnt news and gave an interview.

드라마 속 신재하와의 조금은 애매한 러브라인이 아쉽지 않느냐 묻자 강민아는 “그래도 나중에는 태평(신재하)이와 다미(강민아)가 사귀게 되지 않을까 기대했다”며 “(재하)오빠랑 저랑 살짝 아쉬워서 저희들끼리 ‘일단 우리끼리라도 옆에 서있자’면서 붙어있는 신을 만들었다”고 털어놨다.
When asked whether she had any regret (about) her somewhat ambiguous love line with SJH in the drama, she confessed (saying), "Anyway, I was anticipating whether Tae-pyong (SJH) and Da-mi (KMA) will date later (in the drama)...(SJH)-oppa and I were slightly feeling disappointed and wanted to make a scene that features 'only the two of us standing (even) once'."

이어 그는 “감독님께도 미리 말씀드리고, 13명이 단체로 서 있는 신에 일부러 재하 오빠와 같이 서있었다”며 “엔딩 때도 저희 끼리 ‘이제 시간이 경과했으니까 사귀었다 치자’하면서 손잡고 들어갔다”고 깨알 러브라인을 살리기 위해 고민한 지점을 설명했다.
Moreover, she added, "PD-nim told us in advance, (whenever) there are scenes featuring 13 of us in a group, JH-oppa and I purposely will stand together...even at the ending (scene of) while doing 'Because the time will pass so let's go out', we went in together holding hands," she explained her concern to keep the love line alive.

또 강민아는 “저희 드라마 커뮤니티가 있더라. 몰래 들어가서 봤는데 태평이와 다미가 사귀는 거냐고 궁금해 하는 글을 봤다. 그 글에 우리끼리라도 사귄 거라고 답변해주고 싶었다”고 덧붙이며 웃어보였다.
Then, she added while smiling (saying), "Our drama has a community. Secretly trying to sneak in, (people were) curious to see whether TP and DM end up dating. For that, I will answer that we (TP and DM) ended up dating."

한편 강민아는 ‘발칙하게 고고’에서 통통 튀고 발랄한 17세 여고생 박다미 역을 맡아 많은 사랑을 받았다.
Meanwhile, KMA played as PDM, a lively and cheerful 17-yo high-schooler in SGG and received a lot of love (from the viewers).

[Source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201511170856093&mode=sub_view ; Translation by ME]

Chingu!

This is a protest in school that leads to punishment and the 2nd falling over KY :phew:

mCQqAH.jpg

NTpV5e.jpg 

Just realize MHS is the most loyal to KYD besides HDJ and also biggest supporter of YeolDoo couple :wub:

Ooh so that was what they've been protesting about in the cafe.. komawoyo chingu @season_goong...

I find the 2nd-time-YD-fall-on-top-of-KY is tooo sweet.. the way he retain her from immediately stand up, and smiling teasingly at her while looking and talking, just melt my heart away :) 

I also like to see how nervous YD was throughout the whole passing second.. esp the way she was bumbling when saying "hana hana hana.. i'll get up".. hahaha.. KY surely having good time teasing her.. furthermore i think he has already started crushing at YD ever since their first almost-kiss accident in first episode.. he suddenly became curious about strawberry milk.. hahaha.. that was sweet as it's indirectly denote that he's now becoming curios about YD who's existence he never bother previously i.e. their first year in Sevit High School..

Other than that, i was wondering what are the paper that Teacher Yang shows to HJ the next day.. is that hospital bill or some of the sort? i was scared that either HJ or KY will suspect YD of becoming whistleblower about their visit to the hospital to the teachers, and glad that was not the case.. really happy that none of them ever suspecting YD.. Oh BTW the KY-YD hiding scene at the hospital is daebak too.. Wah, so many best scene in a short span of 2 episodes..

@violet88: The paper teacher Yang shown is the hospital bill or some documents regarding HJ he got from hospital (Korean hospital is so irresponsible haha, they provided patient's information to other people so easy, remember when SA called and asked about KY in ep 10, they even didn't ask who she was hehe). At first, I also thought that HJ or KY will suspect YD but it's not the case. Actually, I thought  teacher Yang was clear about how he got those paper, so YD is out of suspect. And second thing is that, KY already knew she would never do that (in ep 3, he also said to SA after cigarette incident that KYD would never back-stab friends). There are many things that I thought it will happen but it's not, for example, in ep 1-2 I thought the loveline would be KY-YD-SA lol

@XXXlatebloomerXXX: *Tear* I am so sad that MN and JH did anticipate dating scene and get disappointed. Why it's so short huhu. The chemistry of TP-DM and other OT13 is too good, but it didn't have much time to fully satisfy us. Just 1 ep more and our shipper heart could be more satisfied. They even cut the scene of DJ and SA cleaning the club room together but at least they have strawberry scene in final ep. I am so thankful that KMA also has an interview to show us more about TP-DM relationship. Would Kang Gu Reum have an interview and show us if there is any intentional lovelive of Na Yeon and Hyosik B)

--------------

And to cool down delulu shipper's heart

And LWG also liked a pic of EJ during filming time. *slap on my face* *too many ships*

Chingu!

mCQqAH.jpg

NTpV5e.jpg 

Yes haha Min Hyo Sik is the most loyal friend to Yeon Doo in Real King, Park Da Mi is second in Real King, but of course, Dong Jae will always be the first loyal-est on her list. Now that Kim Yeol and Ha Joon comes along, they are now being pushed to be beside Dong Jae on her list now hahah That means KY, HDJ, and HJ are her top priorities, besides, these three are the only ones who becomes personally close to her than the rest, that's why she doesn't show the others her private sides, she only opens up her real self to KY, DJ, and HJ because these three are the only ones that got close to her in personal. If we have to choose her female friends, I would say Soo Ah, because these two had their personal space and shared each other's personal secrets before Soo Ah cut herself off of Yeon Doo's friends list. So yeah, besides KY, HJ, and DJ, who understands YD and knows the real her the most, SA is another person who knows her the best besides those three guys. I'm really happy that YD and SA's sisterhood survived through so much evils, it makes their dynamic becomes more gratifying :)

I love how KY-YD-HJ has this common connections that makes them three getting involved together, which are loyalty and friendship. The way they understand one another in a way that the others don't, and the way these three confides in each other in a way that they don't with others, really shows how dynamics brings to them. Also, the dynamic between YD and HJ was really gratifying seeing how close they've become to the point where HJ opened up to YD for the first time and eventually told her the loneliness was what brought KY and him together, and then the dynamic gratifying again by how YD opens up to him with her personal problems even if she address as "her friend" to him hahah To the point where she teamed up with KY helping him being escaped from his caged room, and that fist bumping between them. Their dynamics just grows each time :) I think the ones who truly understands her the most would be KY and HJ, they don't have to say anything in front of others, but once they're alone together, they can tell what each person is thinking or feeling. I think that's what brings these three together. The respects they have for one another was what brings them closer with each other. They went through personal problems together, and it came to the point where YD and KY has the same rival, and same personal problem which deals with both of their parents hahah Their problems just all connected with one another, so I think that's what brings them three involving together since the beginning because it just connects into one between them.

Aaaaah finally watched the last two episodes!

I'm very satisfied with the ending and how everything was resolved.

1. I'm really glad that SA did apologize in person and received the proper punishment for her actions. I think the only thing that I have to complain (more like wish/recommend) about is, although I don't doubt the friendship between SA and YD (and everyone else) I kinda wish that in the beginning they had shown some of that friendship before going right into the backstabbing horror and mess, if you guys know what I mean?

2. The resolution of the love triangle as well as with the parents was also pretty dang satisfying. But I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed that KY and YD were wearing the same clothes as when YD had that dream with the ramen xD 

3. That SA is not in a relationship and is just shown having an interests towards DJ like I had hoped would happen. And that scene was also adorable ^^

4. I'm also really glad that SA's mom, as horrible as her methods were, did really love her daughter and respected her wishes and let her remain at Sevit. And of course is now also paying for her actions.

5. HJ's dad getting that restraining order. It's still really sad that it took so long though, but it's true as KY said, that it was something that HJ had to do himself. 

All in all, I was really happy with this drama, from the feels it gave and for the realistic situations/consequences. I'm just sad that I don't get to see the lovely LWG every week now :D 

But I kinda do wonder who ended up being the principle in the end! 

I love how the sisterhood of YD and SA survived through these evils :) Their dynamics is becoming similar to the bromance of KY and HJ, except their connections are different. What brings KY and HJ together like that was from the loneliness of their family treatments, while what brings YD and SA closer was from all the evilness they've been through towards each other :)

Ugh. Sorry, not going to lie....but kind of not liking HJ after this episode. I feel awful for him in terms of the abuse hes getting from his father, but why touch your brothers girl? He CLEARLY knows that YD and Yeol have a relationship and both like each other. I was really hoping the writers wouldn't be going down this route, there's so much more they could be doing with his character then just pining after YD. I feel like 1 episode is NOT enough to cleanly resolve all these issues. I could be feeling upset just cause im so firmly on the YDxYeol ship, but still...........You guys have been friends for HOW long? He's protected you and been there for you so many times....Yeol's face was so heartbreaking too, you can sense the hurt and betrayal he felt when HJ wasn't honest with him about how he felt. Yeol is someone who has such a difficult time trusting and opening up to people, he's finally starting to do that and the world has to explode on him with him finding out about his dad AND his best friend. Poor guy. Also I know some people also shared that you can't help feel the way you feel in terms of HJ feelings for YD, yes I get that, but he knows BOTH parties like each other. He can choose to be the bigger man and respectfully step back and out of love for both people, allow them to be happy with each other. I honestly feel like a lot of his actions has been out of character for him and that the writers added in this added angst for...........i dont know. ratings? i dont know. 

Also, I feel badly for the parents. I wish both could date. YD clearly doesn't feel at ease with everything, I'm not sure how they're going to resolve this issue and have everyone be happy. I can't help but feel it would be too pat if the parents just decide to sacrifice and give up their love. Parents need love too!!!!!!! But knowing korean society, I don't know how both couples can be happy. Ugh. I hope they don't leave it open ended.........Yeol and YD have come such a long way. It's unfair that their parents should get precedent jusy because "its just high school. they'e still young, its just puppy love". YD and Yeol are perfect for each other and bring out the best in one another. 

But you know, at least we know that they finally have a connected personal problem, besides them having the same rival going against them, it's a good thing to know they all have connected personal problems. I think that's what personally brings KY and YD knowing each other and becomes close to the point of having interests in each other, and then it all connected with HJ in one of personal problems as well. I would say the world is so small for these three musketeers, KY-YD-HJ. It's no wonder, these three understands and knows one another better than other people who are close to them in another way, like the RK and BH kids, though they've became close to another because of each of their missing parts, but KY-YD-HJ understands and knows each other better in a way that the others doesn't, even DJ who is YD's childhood friend, doesn't understand her well enough than KY and HJ has ever understood her.

I think Yeol even threatened YD saying she'll die if she does anything. Yeol and Teacher found them!!!! Yeol is yelling at YD saying she was an idiot. Panics about the cuts around her knee. 

Yeol is saying it's his fault. This is all really pointing towards Yeol being the one sticking the notes. 

He didn't threatened YD, he threatened SA lol hahah

And LWG also liked a pic of EJ during filming time. *slap on my face* *too many ships*

@season_goong what?? which one?? why I didn't know.or I forget it..

This one. I cant check now cause there are too many like. But let me find the source where I read it

And I found the source, bravo my delulu spirit lol

By the way, throw back this BTS, so cute hehe

https://twitter.com/eunzit/status/652494958344081412

And I can't stop being delulu >.<

Yang Saem and Kim Yeol meeting????????????????

@season_goong what?? which one?? why I didn't know.or I forget it..

This one. I cant check now cause there are too many like. But let me find the source where I read it

And I found the source, bravo my delulu spirit lol

(pic removed)

By the way, throw back this BTS, so cute hehe

https://twitter.com/eunzit/status/652494958344081412

Hidden Content

Bravo my fellow shipper!!!! B)

Let me share an excerpt of an interview of The Star with LWG on JS and JEJ. It certainly will get you high in bromance feel and shipper's delulu.

p/s: again I did not have enough time to translate all, will see if i have some other time

p/s2: euzit@twitter also translated the same part keke

[HD인터뷰①] 이원근 "정은지는 여리고, 지수는 귀여워요
LWG "JEJ is fragile, JS is cute"

배우 이원근만 아는 정은지와 지수의 매력은 무엇일까.

What charm of JEJ and JS that only LWG knows? 

최근 ‘더스타’ HD인터뷰에서 이원근은 KBS 드라마 ‘발칙하게 고고’에서 풋풋하고 훈훈한 친구 케미를 자랑한 정은지와 지수의 숨은 매력을 언급했다. 그는 “정은지는 잘 웃고 다른 사람도 잘 챙기지만 여린 느낌도 많다. 혼자 속상해할 때 그 모습이 보였다”고 말했다.

During the recent 'The Star' HD interview, LWG commented on the hidden charms of his lively and heartwarming friends, JEJ and JS, boasting with chemistry. LWG said, "JEJ laughs well and takes care of other people well, but she also has delicate feelings. There are times when she is feeling troubled alone, such appearance can be seen."

지수에 대해서는 “남자답게 생겼는데 저보다 행동이 더 귀엽다. 외모는 정말 남자다운데 무척 귀엽다. 지수랑 같이 있으면 서로 말도 안 되는 애교를 부린다”고 말하며 눈웃음을 지었다.

About JS, he said while smiling, "Although he looks manly but his actions are cuter than I am. His appearance is very manly but he's extremely cute. When I am with JS, when we do not have anything to say he will use aegyo."

[Source: http://m.the-star.co.kr/view.html?contid=2015111902832 ;Translation by ME] 

Eunzit's Translation

Eunzit's translation for LWG's interview that I have translated earlier

Archived