[Drama 2015] Sassy Go Go (Cheer Up) 발칙하게 고고

Guest dramacf

Oh. The longer version of supporting food vid is great source for shippers. But why did the pillar block most of the view to Jisoo :((

And after watching it, I think LWG love food more than any girls in this world lol. JS maybe the same

I heard EJ call N oppa (she used to call Hakyeon oppa before). When can I hear WG oppa from her :(( WG is right, from what we see in this vid, EJ is such an adorable, feminine and caring girl.

And the cast met up again but again, from LWG's interview translated by beloved chingu @XXXlatebloomerXXX, our casts seem to have more serious withdrawal than us. This project is special to them because it's not only a chance to act but also a chance to get more precious friends.

But Eunji ah, you maybe too busy to meet up with your friends, right? My shipper heart is in pain now. Seriously this shipping road is so heartbreaking. I may turn to have LWG and EJ for never showing us any pic of their off-screen meeting :((

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. The longer version of supporting food vid is great source for shippers. But why did the pillar block most of the view to Jisoo :((

And after watching it, I think LWG love food more than any girls in this world lol. JS maybe the same

I heard EJ call N oppa (she used to call Hakyeon oppa before). When can I hear WG oppa from her :(( WG is right, from what we see in this vid, EJ is such an adorable, feminine and caring girl.

And the cast met up again but again, from LWG's interview translated by beloved chingu @XXXlatebloomerXXX, our casts seem to have more serious withdrawal than us. This project is special to them because it's not only a chance to act but also a chance to get more precious friends.

But Eunji ah, you maybe too busy to meet up with your friends, right? My shipper heart is in pain now. Seriously this shipping road is so heartbreaking. I may turn to have LWG and EJ for never showing us any pic of their off-screen meeting :((

True. The best thing is that they're not only getting more precious friends, but also had a chance of working with friends with the same age. But how old is Kim Min Ho (Min Hyo Sik)? haha

New article about Jisoo from soompi -->

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/27/ji-soo-describes-his-affection-and-opinion-of-his-character-in-sassy-go-go/

some translated LWG  interview by DeathBerry28

Thank you chingus..for all updates... :) 

soooooo happy seeing them still meet-up..#OT13 FTW!!

and those LWG interview about Eunji...please LWG stop!! hahaha...you are playing with my delulu shipper heart...LOL

However..I really need Eunji to talk about SGG and OT13 (esp LWG and Jisoo..hehe)

so, I know how EJ's thought about LWG.. ;)

bonus: Jisoo new video interview from The Star (Jisoo "I grade myself 92/100 as a son, and 37/100 as an actor" --> aww..he's such a good son :) )

hello chingus! this thread is really quiet recently..

I just realized one thing...(please take it with grain of salt..haha..this is just my amateur detective work :P )

Yesterday, Jisoo posted his photo with musician Damien Rice on his IG

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

if you look carefully, Jisoo's outifit is same with his outfit in photo of Jisoo, Wongeun, Jaeha and lucky fan few days ago

Gureum (clouuud_k) also posted Damien Rice song lyric on her IG 2 days ago

so..my conclusion is.. they watched Damien Rice performance together!!! at least, Jisoo, Wongeun, Jaeha, and probably Gureum.. :P

#OT13 :)

Hello all chingus!

OT13 continuous hanging out together makes my withdrawal more serious, then I have to isolate myself 2 days from this thread lol and cure my withdrawal by rewatching SGG =))

Congratulations Soobin for APAN award. It's 80% that she could win New Actress Award on KBS drama award this year considering that she took part in 3 dramas of KBS this year. Last year, KBS gave 4 Best Couple awards, so I do hope uri KY-KYD can win Best Couple this year. And in 2010, there were 5 Best Couple awards and one of them are Yoo Ah In- Song Jong Kin in Sungkyunghwan Scandal, why not KY-HJ for 2015 :phew:

I think I need to analyze all dramas of KBS this year to see the possibility of SGG winning any award this time 

축하해, 우리 채소아~

Hi Everybody

Uwa~~~it's been a long time....was away with no proper connection:tears:

First, congratulations to uri Chae-so...girl really deserved it and she looked stunning that night.I am sure Meungji-unnie & the rest of #OT13 oppas/unnies/chingus were proud of her.

Second, #OT13 = REAL, nuff said....do keep feeding us with your TEAMANCE & friendship! :wub:

Third, Chingus who has been asking why EJ was not nominated for APAN this year. I believe the evaluation (for nominations and awards) was made for earlier dramas/movies than SGG & dramas towards later part of the year. CSB was actually nominated and won for her other dramas mainly Bluebird's House & Spy (altho people incl. SGG since most people now recognized her as SGG's KSA). I am too lazy to check the rest of nominations but that's what my gut is telling me. 

FourChae-so indeed learned from the best Unnie in the field (as best rookie). Meungji actually won Rookie/Best New Actress/Star Award at several events on her debut 'Reply 1997' incl. the biggest one 49th Baeksang Arts Awards as Best New TV Actress. She also won in 2013 APAN Awards as Best Performance for 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'.

Full list of her awards can be found here: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung_Eun-ji#Awards_and_nominations

It's gonna be slower now in this thread since the articles for SGG are no longer coming. But who knows we might get few surprises and good news every once in a while.

Till then!

On 10/20/2015, 1:41:00, bebebisous33 said:

I watched the episode 5 and loved it!! I am a little disappointed that his drama doesn't get the recognition in SK (ratings). This is to me the best school drama I have ever watched so far, hoping the writing won't change! For example, I loved it, when we witnessed that Baek Ho members didn't really care for Soo Ae and were more afraid of getting punishement points and the teacher Nam criticised them for not having learnt their "lesson". Bad habits are hard to die.

I don't think, there will be any love triangle between HJ, KY and KYD. The clue for that is that when KYD was sitting between the two boys, HJ smiled by watching KYD asleep but he looked immediately at his friend and pushed her head towards him. So he is clearly aware of KY's attraction for KYD. Moreover, the conversation he had with KY showed that KYD has touched his heart because of her big sense of justice and loyalty, while KY started getting tempted just due to physical attraction. That's why KY never helped her in the first place by looking for Soo Ae, only when he saw her leaving, he thought, he had an opportunity to be with her alone. Nevertheless, he admires her courage and her integrety now!!

However KY will change, because the more he speaks with KYD, the more he will think about it. Finally, since HJ has already been touched by KYD and he was the first one who wanted to help her, KY will come to help her. Like I mentioned above, he is KY's trigger for getting involved.

We also saw that both boys followed KYD, well aware of her next action. So will they give the interview too or not? Because the more they act together, the more powerful they are. KY needs to realise that... he is still thinking too much like Baek Ho: me first.... he doesn't think as a group!   

Knowing about both of these inseparable friends is really inspiring haha Even if they are best friends, they are so different but they balanced each other out despite their difference. Since the beginning, we could see that Ha Joon's the type who takes actions upon his feelings, while Kim Yeol uses his head and is very calculative and critical with the situations. I would say Ha Joon and Yeon Doo's personalities are more similar with each other, that's why Ha Joon began to open his heart to her first after she reached out her hands to him. I also think the reason why Yeon Doo decided to open up to Ha Joon and made friends with him first was because she probably could see through the kind of person he really is from beneath, according to the things he did, she probably observed it too, so she thought making friends with him first would be easier than the others. While with Yeol, she still couldn't really see anything good coming from him yet, but she DID saw his vulnerable and loyal sides to his friend, that was the only sides she saw from him.

I love how Yeon Doo knows how to interact with both of these guys. the way she interact with them are equally but in different ways. It's like a reflections for both of them. The way she interact with them goes the same way they interacts with her. With Ha Joon, she interacts with him in a more sensual but sincere, honest and earnest ways because I think she knows he takes words literally and could see through his soft-hearted and emotional sides. With Yeol, she interacts with Yeol in a more active and straightforward ways because she knows he's more cynical and calculative, but with the way he interact with her through physical contacts, makes her catch on with that too, so she rather show him more of her straightforward and active sides for him to take actions too. BUT in episode 5, she began to give her trust and confide in him with her true sides beneath that other people don't get to see, it means that she gives a quiet encouragement to his trust issues for him to show her some of his true personalities as well. That also means that she can see through his understanding, mature, and loyal sides too, that's why she opens up to him and telling him her true deep feelings to show her trust and confidante in him because of the more she knows about him, she began to see through him from beneath and comes to know what he needs the most, in fact, she has seen his loyal side to his friend (Ha Joon) and his vulnerable, and caring sides before. She deals with these boys differently but equally, and knows how to deal and interact with them that it can reflect to the kind of people they really are from inside, she shows her true personality to both of them in different ways too. I love that Yeon Doo understands people whom she is interacting with, like she can see through what kind of people around her are, and I think that's the reason why she doesn't give up on Soo Ah and is always patient with her.

Yes, both boys are very well aware of her next action. It seems like out of all her own friends, even her best friend, Dong Jae, these boys who weren't even her friends at first, in fact, they were on opposite side of her social group in the beginning, actually pays attention to her more than her own friends and best friend ever did. Talking about her best friend, Dong Jae, he seems to pay attention more on Soo Ah and watches her every actions hahah I guess, that's just the way he's trying to protect Yeon Doo, by being all over Soo Ah's skin to capture her ever worst sides, and to taunt her in every actions she brings out to him, just to make her life miserable. I can see why Yeol and Ha Joon understands Yeon Doo better than her own friends and best friend (who has been with her since half of her life), they pay attention to, and knows her more than her own friends ever did for her, it's like their eyes are always on her. hahaha

PS. Sorry for late reply on this comment lol :)

On 10/12/2015, 12:51:34, gregandchau_at_gmail.com_stv said:

OMG, can't wait for full sub to understand all the mischievous things Kim Yeol says to Keon Doo. I like them both alot, they care about friendship and are loyal people who put others first. 

So pleased with Keon Doo not playing dirty or going low to get Soo Ah into trouble, Keon Doo plays fair, fights fair, and is an all rounded person who appreciate living life to the fullest enjoying the moment and ensuring her dreams are meaningful to her. Whereas Soo Ah lives her life through her mums wishes, she conforms to her domineering mothers control. 

I hated her guts for slapping our Real King Leader, what was her problem? she didn't like the fact that Keon Doo did her a favor or was it the fact that she dislike the fact that she was pitied by Keon Doo, or did she hate the fact that Keon Doo was the bigger person and was not participating in the scheme to oust her cigarette habit? Kim Yeol needs to step up to the mantle and protect not only Ha Joon but Keon Doo too from the school principal and Soo Ahs machination. I hated Soo Ah even more when she told the other basketball team members to touch Sung Jae, he has a phobia against being touched / physically held I think.  

Nothing wrong with two step siblings non blood related being together. Just it may not be right in the eyes of South Korea society. 

Kim Yeol has started to feel something for Keon Doo, he keeps on giving her that look that he is quite smitten with her when they are in close proximity,  I am sure if Keol explains the situation to Keon, she will help them with the cheer-leading, to ensure that Ha Joon remains in school and graduates with Keol.  Anytime he has the opportuinity to be next to her or hold her close he does it to the max.

I so like the homeroom teacher, he always sends pics to the board of education about the shenanigans that goes on in  that corrupt school.  

Keol was about to confess something or say something important to Keon Doo, when Ha Joon uncovers the blanket! what did he try to prelude into saying???

Kim Keol has the cutest smile and the most sweetest crinkly eyes, so adorable. 

Sorry for late reply here lol hahah

But I see there are couples of times I'm reading you keep on spelling our female lead's name wrong lol It was okay for me at first, but I keep on seeing her name misspelled, so I'm being bothered seeing it that I want to correct you that her name is Kang Yeon Doo. Also, same with Kim Yeol haha This goes the same way with people keeps spelling Kwon Soo Ah's name as "Kwon Soo Ae", it's Kwon Soo Ah

Hi Cheerleaders

I have started rewatching SGG from Epi. 1-4 and have been noting some trivial stuffs or things that I found amusing/interesting to reshare here. So please bare with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :phew:

In Epi. 2, when KYD (and later MHS) was punished by Minion-saem to hold up cards at the dining hall, there were some words written at the back of the placards (to ask the students to wash hands etc.).

Here are the words:

On KYD (ㄱㅇㄷ):

우리는 춤추고십다
We want to dance

행복 하자 청춘이여!!
O youth, lets be happy!!

On MHS (ㅁㅎㅅ):

동아리는 성적순이 아니잖아요!
Clubs are not according to merit!

노세 노세 젊어서 노세~
Let's play play, be young and play~

[Source: Sassy Go Go Episode 2; Translation by ME]

Sorry for multiple posts

The fanarts are too adorable to be put under spoiler:sweatingbullets:

Now for uri unrivaled #OT3 (DCers called them 열연하 Yeol-Yeon-Ha)
(TBH I am finding it hard to watch other dramas after SGG because I kept on comparing the rest of love triangles with the awesome one we had in SGG)

viewimage.php?id=2eb5d523f7c728&no=29bcc

Omoooo... the next one 

****BEWARE: SIMKUNG esp. FOR SHIPPER'S HEARTS*****

p/s: this is soooooo fanfic that I had in mind :P

viewimage.php?id=2eb5d523f7c728&no=29bcc

[Credit to 글쓴이 via DC Gall for sharing & owners on pics]

Why I can't see all images you posted XXXlatebloomerXXX ? Is this only me?

I found translation snippet when N talked about Jisoo

#VIXX #N asked his thought about Jisoo mentioned him as Pocket Boy.

N: i like to hear that. Also Wongeun, Jisoo and I are getting closer to the point we are contacting each other

We also eat together outside the filming schedule and shared each other story #VIXX #N #발칙하게고고

cr starlight indonesia (@VIXX_INA)

I also found cute fanart of Hadong, Hyosik and Yeondoo

cr as tagged

bonus: translation of LWG interview with dongA by @DeathBerry28. He said his ideal type girl is cute and tiny girl (it screams so Eunji..LOL ) (plus so many description about his unconventional traits..LOL)

https://twitter.com/DeathBerry28/status/671151347442589696

Bonus+: based on translation by @DeathBerry28 of Jisoo new interview with tenasia...Seo Ha Joon is Ranking 7th in Sevit HS!!! :)

Jisoo interview article --> http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000154479

(Few days I was not around soompi, was there any format change in soompi? because I can't quote and can't put post under spoiler tag..)

Archived