GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RX Mimi

I'd love tickets for the New York show! My fave contestant would have to be Basick (even if he did mess up his lyrics that time). Go Jiggy Fellaz!

Guest kyungsoo

I would be so happy to attend the Los Angeles show! It is so hard to choose a favorite contestant but it has to be Black Nut! He is definitely crazy but is so passionate about rap that you can really see it show through his performances <3

Guest april2195

I would like to attend the smtm concert in Los Angeles it would be honor to go to this awesome to be concert :) it would be so cool if I were to able to see the favorite contestants I was rooting for during the show and that is Mino & Basick I just love the way they have their own way of rapping their style is very different and I just love it! & if I can win and be able to witness that it would be the best that's why I want to win tickets >.< but thank you very much for giving us this chance. ^.^

I would love to attend the SMTM4 concert in LA! I honestly love all the contestants this year, especially the two finalists and One. But if I have to pick one then it'll be Mino. I love this show so much and keep up with it for the whole 10 weeks and all the past seasons. It was an up and down journey, especially seeing some of your favorite contestant get eliminated, but it was still an exciting experience. I would love to see all of them live in person and experience the hip hop vibe and culture. It will be a dream come true and one in a lifetime chance, if I can attend the concert. Thank you so much for this opportunity soompi! ^.^

I Want to go to the LA concert SOOO BADLY. I've already been listening to most of the contestants before the season so I am hyped about everyone and everything!! but Blacknut showed me up this time. He's hilarious! But I love how much he deeply cares about rap. I'm getting emotional. This is my dream concert! Thanks for the opportunity soompi :D

I would love to attend SMTM4 in NYC! My favorite contestant is probably Lil Boi. It's sad that he got eliminated early on with team AOMG. But I love his rap ... and especially his laughter. Another one of my favorite would be Basick. He really knows how to rap and I love how much he cares about his son. Thank you for this opportunity!

Guest ourcheers2u

I would love to go to the New York performance. It only four hours from where I live, so that would be best. I absolutely adore Mino! He really was such an onion with each new layer better than the last. His flow and composing abilities are also on point!

Guest selina22

Tickets to NY please! My favorite contestant from SMTM4 would definitely have to be ONE. He always exceeded my expectations and defended his skills of being an Idol Rapper. I was hoping to see him make it to the finals

Guest ahhitscinny

I would like to attend the LA concert (: Favorite contestant would have to be Song Minho. He was very consistent throughout the competition; he didn't disappoint ;)

Guest aptt520

id like to win a pair of tickets for NYC please! i liked of lot of the contestants. my personal favorite would be innovator. his Innovator TV was so much fun yet during performances he always did his best and gave superb performances. thanks for offering the give away :D

Archived