GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW YORK~ (typed in Beyonce's voice)

SONG MINO yeeaaahhh
but omg Fear was the last straw before I drowned in my pool of emotions ㅠㅠ

My little appeal if you care to read...: I love love love love music but I've never been able to buy a ticket.. ($$$) :'( and AGH I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE WITH THEIR MAD RAPPING SKILLS ON STAGE SLAYING LIKE A HIP HOP HERO
so pleeaase eheh ♡

Guest Jaybee2ne1

NEW YORK and my favorite is M-I-NO :)

Side note (if this is ok to post ><#) tbh I want to win for my twin sister who is in love with MINO as a present for our bday >< but I would love to go to see all the artists performing because every single producer on this season and my two top favorites of the whole season will be there! Win win situation kkk (sorry I'm just so happy that there is a giveaway for this concert, THANKS soompi!)

LOS ANGELES! :)
my favorite contestant is BASICK! I love his rap flow and he was so impressive since day 1 of smtm4 auditions! It's also encouraging to see that his passion for rapping stayed strong (and his talent for it is strong indeeed ;)) despite him having to step away from the khiphop scene to take care of his family (his 'mini-basick' baby is so cute ^^) glad he got the chance to continue pursuing what he loves to do :) it'll be amazing to see and hear his talent live cuz he'll basickally kill it~~ ;)
thanks for this opportunity, soompi!

Guest UdangRebus

NEW YORK !! ofc my fave is SONG MINO, you know that he got very unique voice and his style is really great. I just love the way he rap. I would loveee to see the performances live!

Guest ibabysky

LOS ANGELES
My fav contestant is One from 1Punch. After discovering him on the show I cannot stop listening to his music! I fell in love! I Also fell for basick, his passion for music is awesome and the love for his family is so cool :) show me the money was my fav show this summer. I would wake up at 6AM to stream it every Friday morning! (Because timezones) i love this show so much! Please pick me for LA!
-Savanna

Hello ! I would love to go to the show in New York ! after watching the show my fav contestants became mino. His flow and passion was amazing :) I also loved basick for the same reasons and his love for his family !

Archived