GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

Guest IGotShwl

I would love it if I got to go to the smtm4 concert in NYC. My favorite contestants on the show are One, Mino, Microdot, and Basick. Everyone on the show are talented but these 4 stood out for me.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soreejillah

The city I'd love to attend the show at is LA, and my favorite contestant was Lil Boi because he constantly delivered with clever lyrics and solid performances. I also found his personality hilarious and his laugh extremely adorable! He made SMTM4 a little brighter amidst all the controversy.

Guest auomgnaviam

I would like to go to LA. MINO was my all time favorite cast/contestant of this show, his outstanding charisma and his true words. I could totally relate to his song 'FEAR" that song is very full of emotions and mostly the harsh reality he faced. I love MINO. :)Hwaiting all the way.

Guest camialiebe_stv

I would LOVEEEEE to attend the NYC concert! There were so many great contestants this season like always! it's hard to choose a favorite i had a few but Basick was definitely one he was at the top and I'm so happy he won! but yeah it would be awesome to be able to go see everyone live=)

Guest swagbunny

I would like to go to the LA show. Although I did not watch SMTM4, my friend was absolutely IN LOVE with SMTM4 and wouldn't stop talking about it. She loved Basik and Mino and literally CRIED over the last episode. I would like to win the tickets so I can surprise her and take her to the SMTM4 concert; my special gift to her ;~;

NYC represent!! My favorite contestant was Microdot. Especially after his freestyle when Snopp Dogg guest starred. He looks really intimidating but as soon as he smiles, he's like a cuddly bear

Guest chocolate01498_29b8

NYC!!! Mino was my favorite at the beginning but to be unbiased my favorite from each team was Superbee, Mino, Basik, and lil boi xD

Guest blackjack-2ne1

I would love to go to the NYC concert! My favorite contestant is Basick, not just because he won, but because he gave everything up: his job and source of income for his family to follow his dreams. He's a 아저시 that's older than me, but he has a cute look to him.

I am hoping [and dying] to get a ticket to the LA show! :) I've always supported Hugeboy Mino, and so it was a no-brainer that Song Minho would be the one i was looking forward to watching this season. I love his underground mixtapes and his new work as a Winner member. I did enjoy all of the contestants this semester, but i was Team Mino all the way! :D

Guest imthepau

Dying to go the concert at NYC!! I've been a fan of Mino even before he auditioned for the show. It's a shame that some people underestimate his rapping skills just because he's an idol.

Guest hwasamoo__stv

I am praying that I'll be able to see them live in NYC. I'm a fan of SMTM and my favorite rapper from season 4 is microdot. He had a lot of energy and he helped lighten the mood. I also really liked mino because he never let things get to him and I really respect him as a rapper

Guest atorret_stv

My favorite contestant was Lil Boi! His laugh was so adorable and he seemed like the sweetest guy around until he spit straight fire and killed the competition with his lyrics. I would love to go to the Los Angeles location :)

Guest Roro2471

Omg i need to go at NYC to see this show. I have biased the Team Brand New Music espacially basik and blacknut but they all are good rapper (San e (i have all of him album), verbal jint (favorite! Album Is so good) tablo paloalto minho microdot and all the other ) I watched all the episode in korean to make sure that i will never see a spoiler before i watch it. So i neeeeedddd to see it i dont bought ticket before because i dont have money

Archived