GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest april2195

I would really like to attend the SMTM4 concert in Los Angeles if I win it will be the best because I will be able to see the top2 which are Mino & Basick. I was rotting for Mino since the beginning of the show & still am cause the way he raps and his lyrics are always the best & as for Basick during the semi final and the final I started to like him as well so to have a chance like this is the best. So thank you for giving us a chance ^.^

Guest lenguinii_stv

Hii! My name is Len and I would loveeee to attend the LA concert! My fav contestant was definitely Song Min-ho, but I was super happy that Basick won

Guest april2195

I would like to attend SMTM4 concert in concert in Los Angelse it would be the best to be able to attend & see the judges & my fav top2 contestans Mino & Basick are both really good rappers and I would like to be able to see them perform live. & thank you so much for giving this opportunity to fans :)

Guest ourcheers2u

I would love to go to the New York performance. It only four hours from where I live, so that would be best. I absolutely adore Mino! He really was such an onion with each new layer better than the last. His flow and composing abilities are also on point!

Guest SelenaA

Hello I would love to attend SMTM4 concert in Los Angeles and my favorite contestants are everyone because they all put in hard work and effort into their rapping, lyrics, and performance. Especially Mino because he wanted to show everyone that even idols can rap and can work hard too.

Guest Kimmy_varela

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway and giving fans an oppurtunity to attend. I would like to attend SMTM4 concert in LA! It would be really amazing if i were be able to go i have been a big fan of SMTM for a while now my favorite contestant is mino i think he is an amazing rapper ! And i think it would be really great to see the judges as well!

Guest AntoinetteM

I hope to win a pair of tickets so that i can go with my friend to the NY show. We bonded over k hip hop and this would mean the world to us if we could go. My favorite contestants are Lil Boi and Basick. They are all amzing artist but something about these two just really made an impression on me. So it was bittersweet when Lil Boi got eliminated but Basick won. I love this show, the judges and the contestants

My favorite contestants for this season of SMTM was One because lol he was cute and his rapping was pretty good! But my main fav was Basick because he was just pretty awesome this season and I was so happy when he won. I hope I am able to get tickets for the concert in New York. I want to be able to take my cousin who recently got into K hip-hop.

Guest april2195

I would really like to attend the smtm4 concert in Los Angelse because the contestants I was cheering for will be here which is Mino & Basick I really like the way they rap & Mino's lyrics are always good I love his low rapping voice and I would really like to see that live. & thank you as always for giving us this opportunity to be able to attend :)

TICKETS TO LA PLEASE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seriously , ALL OF THEM were my favorite !! All of their raps killed it ! Basick was awesome, he deserved the win ! This season was controversial but very intense at the same time , I enjoyed this season ! I hope to see SMTM5 , and I really want to see them in LA !!! Videos are not enough , I would be THRILLED to have these tickets , it will be once-in-lifetime chance for me to see them !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY SOOMPI ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Archived