GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest april2195

I would really like to go to the SMTM4 concert in Los Angeles it would be a dream come true to be able to attend. I would really like to go cause I really enjoyed this season of smtm the contestants of the season are really good. And if I were to choose a fav contestant it would have to be Mino because of the way he raps & how much love he puts In his lyrics he just amazes me all the time & it would be amazing to see him live. & also Basick I really like the way he raps and how he has his own style I really like that as well. So I would really like to go to the concert. (: & thank you so much for giving us this opportunity thank you !! ^.^

TICKETS TO LA PLEASE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seriously , ALL OF THEM were my favorite !! All of their raps killed it ! Basick was awesome, he deserved the win ! This season was controversial but very intense at the same time , I enjoyed this season ! I hope to see SMTM5 , and I really want to see them in LA !!! Videos are not enough , I would be THRILLED to have these tickets , it will be once-in-lifetime chance for me to see them !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY SOOMPI ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest ManonH22

Thank you so much for your giveaway! I'd love to go to the LA show! My favourite contestant is Song Mino! And it would be sooooo awesome for me to also see Jay Park, Tablo, Paloalto because I love them so much!♥♥♥♥ Thanks again for your giveaway, I love Soompi ♥

Guest Thekelliee

It would be nice to get tickets to the concert in LA! I've actually been keeping up with SMTM since season 3 and contestants there did an amazing job. I was really pumped for this season because a lot of talented under ground rappers were appearing for SMTM season 4! I was excited because it's nice to see these ug rappers get some recognition and for the audience to see their skills and talents that they posses. It's a bit difficult to choose my favorite contestant but I would probably have to choose Jamezz. He failed round 3 against Bobby last season but I was really happy that he came so far this season with Zipal team. He definitely improved a lot from what I've seen last year and Zipal team was definitely a good fit for him since they were able to bring out the best in him. However, I think all the contestants did a fantastic job of showing their best rap skills and the producers were amazing too. If I had to choose a team though I would definitely go with Zipal team since they were consistent throughout this whole season. Anyways! Sorry for the long post and thank you so much!! Crossing my fingers that I can continue to get to see these amazing talents in LA!!! haha (*^▽^*)

Guest april2195

I would really like to attend smtm4 concert in Los Angeles it would be the the best gift if I were to able to win these tickets so I can go. I really want to attend because this season was the best season I've seen so far because most of the contestants are real underground rappers that know how to rap and know how to use their skills in rapping. And as for the judges they were really good mentors for their team and produce really good music that fit the rapper well so that was really excited to see. My favorite contestant is Mino because of the way he delivers his lyrics he never forgets to impress with that skill he has in writing lyrics. He is really good rapper and I want to see that live. And also Basick I started to like him even more towards the end cause he is really good as well but from now on I will keep listening to his music. So I would really like to go to this concert and witness everything. And thank you very much for this opportunity!! :)

Guest Spoong23

SIK-K IS BAE FOR LIFE! But he got eliminated but it's okay because he came out with his new single !!!! I really wanna go to the LA show!

Guest april2195

I would really like to attend to SMTM4 concert Los Angeles it would be the best to enjoy the hip hop concert I've been wanting to attend since forever. I really want to see Mino & Bascik I've been rooting for Mino since day one cause of the way he delivers his rap & his lyrics never disappoints that's why I would really want to see him live. And as for Basick I started liking him at the end but he is really good and I would want to see him live. Thank you so much for this opportunity. (:

TICKETS TO LA PLEASE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seriously , ALL OF THEM were my favorite !! All of their raps killed it ! Basick was awesome, he deserved the win ! This season was controversial but very intense at the same time , I enjoyed this season ! I hope to see SMTM5 , and I really want to see them in LA !!! Videos are not enough , I would be THRILLED to have these tickets , it will be once-in-lifetime chance for me to see them !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY SOOMPI ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest AyoJiJi

LA concert, please!

My favorite this season would be Song Mino, not because he's from Winner, but because he came, delivered, and conquered. One after another he proved to himself while showing the judges and the contestant that he is not to be taken lightly just because he's an "idol rapper".

Thanks for the opportunity! It'd be amazing birthday weekend to attend!

Archived