GIVEAWAY: “Show Me The Money” Brings the Kings of K-Hip Hop to the U.S.

Newsie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest april2195

& I simply liked how everyone rapped during this season they have their own way of rapping and that's what makes them unique. I want to attend SMTM4 concert in L.A my favorite contestant is Mino I hope I can see him live since he's in the top2 & I can be able to hear him live & rap "Fear" I love that song so much the lyrics are just something people could compare themselves with & I would like to be able to see that live. And thank you for giving people like me that can't afford tickets this opportunity to be able to go. ^^

TICKETS TO LA PLEASE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seriously , ALL OF THEM were my favorite !! All of their raps killed it ! Basick was awesome, he deserved the win ! This season was controversial but very intense at the same time , I enjoyed this season ! I hope to see SMTM5 , and I really want to see them in LA !!! Videos are not enough , I would be THRILLED to have these tickets , it will be once-in-lifetime chance for me to see them !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY SOOMPI ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest duelindragon_stv

Tickets to NY, please! I must say, I did like everyone, but my fave was Hanhae:) I really enjoyed the show!!! Seeing these talented rappers in person would make me super happy and hyped!

Guest selina22

New York please! My favorite contestant on smtm4 would be ONE from 1punch. He had not only super good looks, but had a sick flow as well. He was eliminated too early. I hope to see him and the other members of Team Zico & Palo Alto take Korean Hip-Hop to a whole new level

I would love to go to the Los Angeles concert! All the contestants were awesome this season and I wish more had the chance to show heir rapping (namely Lil Boi, Andup, Microdot, One), but I was definitely rooting for Song Mino to win!

Guest Wonderwomansunitard

The city I want to attend is LA and my favorite is actually Microdot! I have a serious love for hiphop and this season had a lot of my faves but Microdot's microtape EP is one of my top favorite albums!!

Guest lilkpopfreak

I would like to go to the New York concert. My favorite rappers from SMTM 4 would be lil boi and Mino. Lil Boi made a really good first impression on me and I wanted him to win. I also wanted Mino to win too because I thought his rap style was really good and so was the songs that he wrote.

Guest april2195

I would like to attend SMTM4 concert in L.A because because if I win the ticket this will be my first hiphop concert I will attend & it would be the best ever because I really enjoyed watching smtm with all the contestants & showing the way they rap and they are all different from each other. I would really like to see Mino bevause I really like the way he his flow is while rapping and also his lyrics never disappoints me ! I would really want to go and thank you for giving us the people that can't afford to buy tickets an opportunity to be able to win tickets for this amazing to be concert ^.^

Guest jtnguyen8

Would love to attend the LA show, and definitely Song Mino was one of my favorites! Despite having the idol rapper label he really did well and tried his hardest to break that stereotype so many others are trying to break too.

my favorite contestant was most likely lil boi(: I loved them all but his fashion (his bucket hat) and his laugh was really cute and funny but when he was on stage especially when he performed with jay park and loco he blew me away with his rap and his all black outfit❤️❤️ <3 I really really really want to attend the concert in LA!!!

Archived