[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

12 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

This is rather what I'm thinking is going to happen to HaeYoung.  All the detectives are riled up and poised to believe that he is the one who killed the Section Chief, and all that superintendent guy needs to do sit back and wait for what usually happens to take its course. :angry:  Argh!! Can't wait til the new episode tomorrow!!!

It's interesting to me that in many of the K cop shows the first person they set their sights on is a colleague they don't like. Is it reflection of the quality of the police that they pounce so quickly on the first guy on the scene assuming the worse? Yes he had blood all over him but he was first on the scene. Just because two guys had sharp words with one another they automatically assume they'd like to kill each other. Must be some serious projecting going on.

Besides, PHY is a cop who has cracked more than one case. He's not exactly stupid. The last thing he'd want to do is incriminate himself.

But yeah, it's a highly charged, politicised environment, no one's interested in truth. Or thinking.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 13 is airing right now. It's a sad one :( So much tears.

The back story between PHY and Omurice (with a light touch of LJH)  is revealed.... Don't tell me he has been eating omurice for all his life.... :(:( 

March 4, 2016  user posted image

Lee Je-hoon charming in behind-the-scenes photos

Actor Lee Je-hoon’s photos were revealed Thursday ion the official Facebook account of tvN’s drama series “Signal” in which he is starring. 

In one photo, Lee looks quite serious as if he is talking with somebody via a two-way radio. In others, he turns on the charm, making a surprised face or posing with V-signs.

("Signal" official Facebook)

It also added the comment, “How Hae-young deals with the two-way radio.”

The crime thriller drama portrays some unsolved cases based on true stories, and he is currently playing a dogged profiler, named Park Hae-young.

The cast also includes Kim Hye-soo and Cho Jin-woong.

The latest episode has garnered a viewer share of 13.5 percent.

“Signal” airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:20 p.m. 

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

TODAY EPISODE WAS SO SAD...POOR DAD!I ALSO CRIED WITH HIM!SO MUCH PAIN IN BOTH DETECTIVES LIVES...WILL THEY BE ABLE TO WIN?THERE ARE SO MANY CORRUPTED PEOPLE...FROM THE PREVIEW SHE WILL START TO REALIZE THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR DETECTIVES...MAYBE SHE WILL ALSO REMEMBER SHE HEARD HIS VOICE IN THE PAST WHEN HE CALLED DETECTIVE LEE...WE SEE HER CONFRONTING PHY!

35 minutes ago, andy78 said:

TODAY EPISODE WAS SO SAD...POOR DAD!I ALSO CRIED WITH HIM!SO MUCH PAIN IN BOTH DETECTIVES LIVES...WILL THEY BE ABLE TO WIN?THERE ARE SO MANY CORRUPTED PEOPLE...FROM THE PREVIEW SHE WILL START TO REALIZE THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR DETECTIVES...MAYBE SHE WILL ALSO REMEMBER SHE HEARD HIS VOICE IN THE PAST WHEN HE CALLED DETECTIVE LEE...WE SEE HER CONFRONTING PHY!

Yes; it's so sad. 

Poor Dad.:bawling:

To parents, for them to see their children passes on before them is extremely painful.

credit : youtube - tvN Drama

A sad CSD bidding farewell to her darling, LJH. :dissapointed_relieved:

Stay strong CSH (and LJH's father), with 3 remaining episodes there is possibility for LJH to be alive and kicking in present-time. 

LJH (and CSH/PHY) needs to work extra hard to bring down KBJ and Congressman Jang in past-time.

1 hour ago, kaqueski said:

. Don't tell me he has been eating omurice for all his life....

psst ... l have a bad meal habit too. l can have the same (when eating out for lunch) food for the entire month(s) without getting sick of it.  haha ...

A Super generous LJH paying for all of young PHY meal, omurice. :)

Poor PHY thinking back his hyung's promise to eat out together as a happy family (with his mother and heartless father).

1 hour ago, Cozyhome said:

Did they show the injoo gang rape and how it started in todays episode

The raw version is already available on the internet and when you are watching it later you will know that there is no injoo gang rape in it.  Perhaps it will be shown on saturday?

24 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

Thanks @Mico Ricco for posting up all these!! :D  Unfortunately, trying to read all these posters is reminding me that I haven't touched my Korean books in a month. 

The postings are nothing special.  Think nothing of it please.  They are readily available on the internet to everyone. :)

No matter how scratchy it has been now, l am certain you are definitely better than those not knowing a single word of it at all; especially yours truly who love watching k-dramas. :sweatingbullets:

Archived