[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I had accepted LJH's death since the first episodes but I was so wrong. The end of episode 12 hit me hard and I was in tears. We got to know him better throughout the course of the show and I have grown so attached to his character the discovery of his remains hurt a lot and I could feel CSH's pain in that moment. This drama is hard to watch and it's emotionally draining but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's one of the best I've ever seen and it keeps getting better.

@phi3nk Thank you for posting those cute fanarts though they got sad towards the end with LJH and PHY wishing happiness to each other through the transmitter and a fading Sun-woo telling PHY to eat a lot :bawling:

8 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

CJ E&M sure taking a long time to release the official OST Part.4

We heard of the full OST version on 19th February. :)

Yeah, but they give us a beautiful MV with it. :D

I am enjoying listening to all the OSTs They are beautiful songs.

@Cozyhome we get lots of suspense watching this drama so no one actually "bother" much having more suspense doses by having live updates.

But if there is anyone willing or volunteering to do so just like in other drama threads then l am sure it will be a most welcomed thing.

1 hour ago, Mico Ricco said:

@bebebisous33 l am certain everyone agreeing with you that the biggest villains are Congressman Jang and KBJ; so l am very disappointed with the poll outcome. 

How is it possible that Congressman Jang is not in the villain list? :angry:

Because his actions aren't obvious and he isn't the one who is pulling the trigger. Yet his corruption is what provoked the collapse of the bridge, destroyed OTK's and his daughter's life. He has been the one who forced KBJ to find a scapegoat. 

People are judging more what meets the eye: the serial killer or the nurse for example... However, he killed because he felt the need to. He had been turned into a monster, but in the end, he decided to kill himself because he regretted his last action, while Jang appears as nice, well-mannered, yet he is so cold, arrogant, ruthless and without remorse at all.

He really treated KBJ as his hunting dog with contempt!

Actually, I won't be mad if LJH is still dead in the end. What I really would like to see is that Jang and his minions are revealed: huge scandal!

But if LJH is alive at the end, I'll be happy for sure!!

Dong Hee Jo – Signal OST Part.5

Crying? Are you crying?
But you are a happy person
You can still find the remaining stars
Because you have your beautiful eyes

Lonely? Are you lonely?
But you are a happy person
You can still feel the wind
Because you have your beautiful heart

You can still find the remaining stars
Because you have your beautiful eyes
Because you have your beautiful heart

@Mico Ricco Thanks for the photos from tvn website or wherever it is.  Seeing the last one when JH said nice things about her eyes made me realize how much it hurt to see the bestie's betrayal.  He was a big supporter of HS fulfilling her love and teasing his partner JH, but then the biggest disappointment.  

Archived