[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

Noooooooooooooooooooo i have this chilling feel Jae Han won't make it out alive even in the end and he'll exchange his own life with Hae Young's as we see from the last ep the same things will happen again(and now we know why the first timeline Hae Young from ep 1 didn't respond back then when the one we know found the radio transmission in ep 1)...i feel like when Jae Han dies yet again in this new timeline Hae Young will wake up,why so cruel,Jae Han deserves happiness

:cold_sweat: 

Hope they will make Second season of Signal only if they get the same cast,if not better let it like this rather than be ruined...also is the writer maybe hinting at an open ending or what??? I somehow want to have a definitive ending if they don't plan to make a second season explaining stuff so hope it won't be dissapointed at the last minute and let us with million questions,i want some closure for our characters and hopind they get some happiness and justice

Honestly I had mentioned it before that PHY might die because he didn't recall talking to LJH in the episode one!! So my prediction was true and like I have written it, LJH's death in the second timeline might be the trigger for another season and I have no problem with that. I can't imagine that PHY/LJH and CSH will be able to put Jang behind bars in two episodes!!

In the preview, if I am correct, didn't KBJ ask LJH to give up and the latter refused?  

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Honestly I had mentioned it before that PHY might die because he didn't recall talking to LJH in the episode one!! So my prediction was true and like I have written it, LJH's death in the second timeline might be the trigger for another season and I have no problem with that. I can't imagine that PHY/LJH and CSH will be able to put Jang behind bars in two episodes!!

In the preview, if I am correct, didn't KBJ ask LJH to give up and the latter refused?  

I don't think he'll die here again,he might have died in first timeline(or how many were before we see now)but in the preview it showed that he comes back to life,i think when Jae Han dies in that moment Hae Young we know dies(has some moments of death clinic) as well and the connection is made(those fe seconds we're shown even today when Jae Han ahs his last breath),one dies and the other will come back to life my guess,i'm really sad thinking that Jae Han fate can't be changed no matter what happenes yet things start to change as Hae Young starts to remember Jae Han in his childhood as we're shown in the preview and his narration as well,as he said,things already started to change as his story was different from what he knew and he has new memories including Jae Han

We still don't know about the writer wish to continue as a definitive answer and even more if that desire came while she planned SIgnal or after as we know it was pre-produced and the filming ended quite a while(before the start it was already some 6-7 eps filmed (aside from Hae Young teenage years parts)so more likely she already finished her script and filmed it before having a second season in mind or having it proposed(adding the good ratings that came with it)

credit : youtube - tvN Drama (CJENMDRAMA)

Per official upload into youtube by tvN / CJENMDRAMA.

LJH blaming himself for not able to save PSW. 

Frankly speaking, LJH already done his best to save PSW despite his wound.

LJH must have got a surprise shock when CSH answered the wt.:)

I am sure those who want to watch the raw version of today's episode can do so when it is available on the internet, in 1-3 hours time.

Based on the clips released into youtube by tvN, both LJH and PHY are having an extremely difficult time.

Now everything are in CSH's hand to guide LJH so as to prevent him getting killed "again" (per tvN video clips).

I shall Not say more ... the clips from tvN on youtube already the much needed "reliever".

5 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

I am sure those who want to watch the raw version of today's episode can do so when it is available on the internet, in 1-3 hours time.

Based on the clips released into youtube by tvN, both LJH and PHY are having an extremely difficult time.

Now everything are in CSH's hand to guide LJH so as to prevent him getting killed.

For those who want to DL it's already up in case people are intrested

2 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

@bebebisous33, to sum it up-the early part is full or tears, middle part is full of action n anger n the last part is nervousness.:D

Thanks for that funny comment!! leaf

I watched the scene where LJH confronts KBJ and I got so upset and emotional!! I had some difficulties not to kill crazy rabbit  KBJ!! Sorry!

Archived