[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peny I believe, YN is the one who knew the door password! But now, GH knows it too!

I had the same thought, when I saw that scene... acting like a married couple! He shows empathy towards KHJ as if she had been his sister-in-law! :wub:

I got surprised when Baengi Ahjumma mentioned YN to SY... as if she knew that her grandaughter has received her gift and will be able to discover the rapist's identity!

I too wonder how will yuna reveal the rapist identity. Could it be the box YN bought from Nam Ahjusshi shop hold a secret to it? that box looks suspicious to me...

Screenshot_2015-11-20-05-50-53-1_zpsir44

WJ touch this same box too when he and sgt. Han visited the lumbermill ahjusshi.

Screenshot_2015-11-20-05-51-06-1_zpsp8a4

Quick question. If JS, JH, HJ are sisters of the same mother but different father, why did HJ only ask for the organ transplant from JS, not from JH?

While considering that question, I think the possibility of JS being HJ's mother is still out there. Yes, everybody in the show has concluded (or rather, assumed) and claimed that JS and HJ are sisters, but the only two persons who know the truth as to whose baby HJ was are JS and Baengi Ajumma. Baengi Ajumma has never spoken/confirmed anything in this regard. JH could've assumed wrongly that HJ is her mother's baby and JS+Baengi Ajumma just let her continue assuming so. JS now is just playing along everybody's assumption that HJ is her mother's daughter, because that is less shocking than herself being assumed as HJ's mother.

As for JS looking so calm soon after the baby was born, well, we've already seen how unfeeling she could be. Baengi Ajumma's look of shock could be because she didn't expect JS to be pregnant and gave birth to a baby. I mean, why would she be so stunned to see a newborn baby if she had already expected it all along? And then there is that knowing glance that JS and GY's mother exchanged at the police station much earlier on in the show. Could they have experienced the same thing?

No, make that three persons who know the truth. The other one would be Lumber Ajusshi.

I too wonder how will yuna reveal the rapist identity. Could it be the box YN bought from Nam Ahjusshi shop hold a secret to it? that box looks suspicious to me...

On the contrary, that box looks pretty to me :D except for the little bit unnatural painting of the stamens, otherwise it would be something I'd buy.

Are the children with the fabry disease were the results of  rape ?

yes she is..the rapist is so weird, the first rape 30 years ago result with HJ, and the next happened 20years ago result with GY, he took 10 years of hiatus? or there is another victims but they are not pregnant, or maybe they abort the baby? hmmm..

abit spoiler pictures from ep.12

Hidden Content

On rainy wednesday there's a serial killer/rapist. So, he kills his victims. That man must be old now. Maybe they are 2 and they are related (one younger and one older.

What's the relationship with the Art teacher (I always forget names)and  Gae Youn ? I don't think the art teacher is in love with GY. He just cares about her a lot, like maybe because they are related too ?? 

The teacher and Hye Jin, Ga Young, they are all the son and daughters of the rapist! I remembered in the previous EP, KHJ said that he was also the blood of the stinky man.

Aah thanks ! I don't rewatch the episodes with full subtitles so I missed that part ! 

Anyone thinks if the grandma (in Canada, 1st episode) was murdered too ? Or did she really commit suicide and why ?

Why couldn't she bring both children in Canada?

Aah thanks ! I don't rewatch the episodes with full subtitles so I missed that part ! 

Anyone thinks if the grandma (in Canada, 1st episode) was murdered too ? Or did she really commit suicide and why ?

Canada Grandma's death still a mystery. She didn't want to bring both girls because HJ was adopted by her daughter and not her daughter's birth daughter. Only SY has the blood relation with her.

Canada Grandma's death still a mystery. She didn't want to bring both girls because HJ was adopted by her daughter and not her daughter's birth daughter. Only SY has the blood relation with her.

So the Grandma is also mean. I would adopt both children.

Just finished watching ep13...

The Young Lady is the serial killer, is he a rapist too ? Does he kill the victims of the rapist, just to try out his medecine ?

The Lumbyard man doesn't look in his 50's so it was hard for me too think he is the one who caused all that. He told the young lady that he didn't kill Hye Jin. He probably wants to hide that he is his father. Oh my god, I don't know how someone can be married with a rapist. 

In the beginning I didn't think the rapist was the killer but on thinking back GY mother just barely escaped from him. He left town because he knew that Young miss knew who he was but stayed in the area. I don't think Young Miss is the killer or the rapist but he just gives them the smile shot. I also have come to the conclusion that JH killed HJ, JH used HJ to get the goods on Seo so she could get money out of him, but that was not HJ agenda, Once HJ knew that JS and JH were her sisters she no longer had a reason to help JH get money out of them. The reason GW drinks is because he helped her get rid of her body, but also discovered she was his sister.

The thing that was surprising was learning that GW  knew what his father was but did nothing to stop him, and I wondered why the rapist never tried to kill Young miss, since he knows as well. Could it be that the rapist doesn't kill them but the shot young miss gives them is the cause of death? Enough with my speculations.

Did anyone besides me think that the cops were the dumbest things ever, why would they all run into the post office when the security guards were on the ground outside? I laughed so hard when JS tried to convince SY to stop her investigation, because in what universe would a strangers marriage take precedent over the death of your sister?

I don't think that old gangster will die in the mountains, it may be cold but I didn't get the feeling it was freezing. A passer by will save him. Seo will think he is home free because now he knows that he is not connected to HJ death, but unless the subs were wrong the old man has a copy of the tape were he is talking about having HJ killed. 

Quick question. If JS, JH, HJ are sisters of the same mother but different father, why did HJ only ask for the organ transplant from JS, not from JH?

It is entirely possible HJ never found out JH is JS's sister. The ladies in question do have different family names, so it's not that obvious. I can't see why else she would have kept her secret from JH. None of the village people not related to her seem to have known about her illness. Otherwise, her keeping it a secret from JH would make no sense, since she was pleading on her knees to both JS and their mother.

It would be quite curious though. HJ was spending time with JH and she was especially close to YN, so never having heard of their relation would seem kind of improbable... Could it be she applied to the two female relations unlikely to have more children (look how much trouble JS had to go through to finally get pregnant)? Why wouldn't she have approached JH after her plea had been rejected by both, though? Maybe she would have, if she wasn't murdered first?

I think Kim Hye Jin is the daughter of Ji Sook! Ji Sook was raped and she wanted to kill her child (Kim Hye Jin), but somehow KHJ was not dead and given to the family of So-Yoon!

To cover the fact that Ji Sook was raped, Ji Sook lied to So-Yoon that KHJ is her mother's child, but actually it's her child!
KHJ must be crazy when found out all the truth (remembered when she was at the pharmacists).

It's easy to understand why JS must lie the stories because everything will be ruined when the truth come out that her husband slept with her blood daughter.

For KHJ's dead, I think it was because of her disease i.e caught the rain when she was in the forest.

Oh my gosh.  EP 13 has one of the most frustrating cliffhangers of all time!!  I was literally at the edge of my seat, internally screaming "Please, police oppa!  Make it fast and save seonsaengnim!!!" :o:D This suspense drama is getting better and better by the episode.. :D 

@IBELIS I disagree. It is pretty clear now, that Young Lady is the serial killer. There is no doubt about it. Like I mentioned above, he knows Nam's past (rapist), because they met on jejudo. Moreover, his finger prints are registrered, implying he committed a crime before. Remember, he wasn't in Achiara, when KHJ disappeared. He was at the hospital. I believe, he must have witnessed Nam in action (rape). And his wife knows her husband's past as well.  

Noh: He is dead. IT was written in the newspapers!!

He was lost for two days in the woods, without any jacket (he was left with nothing!!) and he couldn't do a fire. Moreover, it is fall and the woods are wet so that it is very difficult to start a fire. So yes, he is dead and Seo got rid of him that's why he spoke about taking away the roots as he considered Noh as the root of his problem. When they were in the woods, Noh confirmed that he never killed KHJ and it had been their deal. Remember in a previous episode, Noh was reminding him what seo would own him: KHJ. He took care of the problem, implying that he had her killed. Now, we can ask ourselves who killed The worker and driver Yang? Was it really Noh as we thought or Seo in the end? Seo has more to lose, especially if he is connected to arms dealing and bribery. Noh had the recording. So getting rid of Noh, the thread about the recording does no longer exist. However, JH and SY know both the existence.

@gnixfim KHJ knew about JH's relationship with JS, she knew that they were both sisters. Therefore she told JH about her plan (blackmailing).

@ktcjdrama I agree with you!! I am now convinced that JS is KHJ's mother. First, in the last episode, we saw KHJ getting on her knees and beg JS to save her. I couldn't forget the words that were used before: "Mama, please save me!". YN used those words at the church, but she mentioned it, when JS aborted her child as it was a daughter. We saw two situations, where KHJ asked JS' help: one in the car (the spirit!) and the other in the episode 13.

- Then, why did she never ask JH, if she was her half-sister? JH was a part of her family. Only JS knew about her illness and JH was left in the dark. An explanation is: Getting an organ from a mother is better because of the lower risk of organ's rejection.

- Why does she still react so violently, when she is asked about KHJ? The girl is already dead.

- JS is playing along: Making her mother KHJ's mother looks less horrible, just like Seo's action. Maybe he knows the real relationship between JS and KHJ, but it would even more terrible if people get to know that he slept with his wife's child!!

- KHJ's ghost or spirit keeps appearing to her, as if she was tormenting her, while Baengi ahjumma only sees a calm KHJ who doesn't resent her. JS' faults towards KHJ must have been bigger.  

I am hoping that YN will go to her brother and tell her what she saw in her bedroom. I wish, GH will look for SY as well. WJ knows about the walnut tree, maybe that's where Young LAdy will go. He said, the walnuts help him to think. He is in a desesperate situation: he was almost caught and he couldn't kill someone that day! 

Only JH and Young Lady knew that the younger sister was living in Canada. JH tried to lure her out with the letter and the job as teacher.

- But could it be that Young Lady decided to go to Canada and search for KHJ? When he found the family, he met the halmoni and asked her about KHJ, but the grandmother showed desdain and no concern for KHJ as she considered her not as a family member. Since he was obsessed with her, he pushed the halmoni from the building! Okay, maybe my imagination is overreacting! 

And there is the car accident and the fake article... why was the truth covered up? Was it the halmoni? 

Even in the recap of dramabeans, the writer of the recap wrote in her comment that she is now suspecting the carpenter's wife. 

What is now interesting is why the Young Lady started killing. I really believe, KJH's disappearance might have played a part in it. 

I hope, GH will play a part in SY's rescue. I can imagine that JS will use the opportunity (after catching the serial killer) to say that the case of KHJ is closed now.

@peny I believe, YN is the one who knew the door password! But now, GH knows it too!

I had the same thought, when I saw that scene... acting like a married couple! He shows empathy towards KHJ as if she had been his sister-in-law! :wub:

I got surprised when Baengi Ahjumma mentioned YN to SY... as if she knew that her grandaughter has received her gift and will be able to discover the rapist's identity!

Screenshot_2015-11-20-05-50-53-1_zpsir44

WJ touch this same box too when he and sgt. Han visited the lumbermill ahjusshi.

sorry I kept the first picture because I wanted to point out that the box is showing the profile of a woman!

YN has some supernatural powers. In the end, she could be seen as a shaman. She can see dead people, but also communicate with the deads as well. Based on the last episode, it seems that she can also predict the future: SY's death, if she doesn't intervene. To me, the fact she bought the box from the carpenter shows that her gift will allow her to find the culprit and Baengi ahjumma knows that. IF she hadn't tripped, she wouldn't have stopped at the carpenter's new shop, as if the spirits had her tripped on purpose. It was HJ's ghost who brought her to SY's flat so that she could meet her sister! To conclude, I believe, KHJ will communicate again with SY.

Archived