[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I can't wait for this drama to air as more great actors/actresses is adding the the cast, and of course our JSW is first to top the list. and so glad they already shooting this film and hoping it does well in the process Glamorous Temptation Fighting :D

Hi @suchadiva42  How was your B-day Hope you enjoyed it.. 

I'm with you I'm ok about the added cast but more ready for this drama to start.. 

Oh I can't wait for this drama to air as more great actors/actresses is adding the the cast, and of course our JSW is first to top the list. and so glad they already shooting this film and hoping it does well in the process Glamorous Temptation Fighting :D

I'm with you I'm ok about the added cast but more ready for this drama to start.. 

@valsava" Chingu I had a blast last night and again thanks for the Birthday wishes, and I even let my daughter see what u all had presented me and all she could say was awwww!!!

Yes u a and me both can't wait to see our JSW in action. The stills with the other cast looks great down to the younger couple to a fact that I have my front row seat ;)

@valsava" Chingu I had a blast last night and again thanks for the Birthday wishes, and I even let my daughter see what u all had presented me and all she could say was awwww!!!

Yes u a and me both can't wait to see our JSW in action. The stills with the other cast looks great down to the younger couple to a fact that I have my front row seat ;)

Morning to all Glamorous Temptations fans here ..!!      wow really chingu! ... Its your birthday yesterday .. Happy belated Birthday @suchadiva42

Another 8 days to go .... so excited to see all the  big names casts in this drama especially our JSW.. ha ha .. (as usual biased again ..... !):lol:

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook Cha Ye-Ryun captured only two of the covenant formula, bloody aura

201509280803440410_1.jpg

[Newsen hwanghyejin News]

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook and the covenant formula Cha Ye-Ryun was the scene of the capture.

Newsen hwanghyejin News]

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook and the covenant formula Cha Ye-Ryun was the scene of the capture.

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop) unveiled the party behind filled cut the figure of September 28 Joo Sang-wook and Cha Ye-Ryun.

Cha Ye-Ryun wearing a white dress according to the covenant formula that promises to love ln a public place picture (one weeks river station) and the appearance of Joo Sang-wook (jinhyeongwoo station) dressed in a black suit is embedded. Flower face to face with each other in a cathedral full of people caught the two hands are played exactly a romantic atmosphere.

However, these cases seem anxious expression of the Covenant, because the two Jung Jin Young staring from behind. Yasimga and relentless drama that appeared to be the father of Cha Ye-Ryun Jung Jin Young (River Station one shares) (gangseokhyeon Station) is added to the aura of tension punggimyeo not unusual eyes as cold as ice. Two beautiful people of the covenant bloody mood to wonder whether the formula which was amplified gamdolah story between three people.

Joo Sang-wook is jinhyeongwoo aide took on the role with complete specifications on the National Assembly only son, Cha Ye-Ryun will take the role of a political one weeks Cinderella River combines an elegant grace and beauty, will launch a hot-rolled steel.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, south of juhyeok starring 'brilliant seduction, a woman entered unintentionally in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction The drama deals with the wavelengths that cause. "Huating 'successor on the first broadcast on October 5. (Photo: May Queen Pictures available)

Hwanghyejin blossom @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

Print Send by email
Share Article btn_tw.gif
Send article

@Melchai" Thanks Chingu for belated Birthday and it was wonderful. And Thanks again for the stills as well.

I totally agree 8 days and counting to see our JSW in action looking so hot :P

Ur welcome dear ... by looking at the picture JSW (JYW)   n CYR are  in the church .. are they getting married or what and CYR dad (JJY) was there too .. hu hu this is where later JSW were taken away by JJY men to the sea and  JYW was thrown off from the  ship ...  hu hu

Guest ororomunroe

Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Sae Ron Bring the Romantic Intensity for the Teen Portion of Glamorous Temptation

munsa.jpg

I do like Joo Sang Wook a lot, but right now I’m wishing that upcoming MBC Mon-Tues drama Glamorous Temptation was solely about the teens played by Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk.

read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/27/nam-joo-hyuk-and-kim-sae-ron-bring-the-romantic-intensity-for-the-teen-portion-of-glamorous-temptation/

@suchadiva42, happy birthday!

@Melchai and @kbleon, thank you for all the updates. The cast look amazing.

'Choi Kang-hee cut public beach behind this success is luminous wait .

기사이미지

Beautiful Choi kang hee walking alone on the beach ... :) love this pic!

[Sports Today two civil journalist] was a shining, brilliant seduction 'Choi Kang-hee is expected.

He believes seeing the crew and a collection of topics as a brilliant actor lineup MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop) side you are ready to turn into a woman fell on the 28th swirling fate completely Choi Kang-hee in the field behind cut It was published.

Published under the sun Photo ln the appearance of Choi Kang-hee is embedded in the glistening beach walking. Choi Kang-hee has a clean waving in the wind long hair wearing a white dress and shed innocent charm. In particular, the number of gulls caught the eye creates a mysterious atmosphere gathered around the Choi Kang-hee.

Choi Kang-hee's mournful expression is somehow melted depth look at the role that the heroine sineunsu unintentionally entering the top 1% of the high society of the pole. Sineunsu character is to pay express complex emotions and the depth varied life stories.

50 hyeondaemul trilogy 'brilliant seduction' is highly toxic to the exceptional interest of the public acting is not easy transformation of Choi Kang-hee met the character in. The reason you want to meet as soon as the smoke turned the actress Choi Kang-hee is because he hopes to give.

January tvN 'Heart to Heart' Choi Kang-hee to return to the CRT in only seven months after the 2004 MBC drama 'anpan' in the beginning 'our attitude towards Dealing with Separation "(2005)," My Sweet City "( 2008), 'Protect the Boss' There (2011) introduced to the face of the Rocco Quinn with solid acting ability led the work appeared in a bar every success.

Choi Kang-hee has any role, whether administered as a unique individual with their own living trust has been built up to the public a sense of the character of the irreplaceable presence as an actress making very clearly.

The absorption rate is extraordinary acting ability and character Choi Kang-hee is noted that for the first broadcast gwichu not seek to transform to meet some new characters that sineunsu.

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk starring in MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' successor on October 5 first broadcast.

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron, In shooting

l_2015092802002120000358071.jpg

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction (a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop), 10 sineunsu actor who plays the role of Kim Sae-ron days there and done in the field of vitamin toktokhi role.

Ln the published photos of Kim Sae-ron 'brilliant seduction' cut damgyeotda shot behind. Kim Sae-ron says the filming has built such a lovely smile seems to show a 'V' cute toward the camera, or utmost riding the swings. In particular, mixed with charming look of Kim Sae-ron taken by the staff seems to pose witty and enjoyable on-site atmosphere is the same attitude guess.Best youngest Kim Sae-ron in the field is a back door that rolled into a lovely charm to the scene, smile Aria 'role. Eun-soo and smoke a little hard to tear outspread huen also the sound of shots that I have to give the smoke of the pole is the lifeblood of staff fatigue is accumulated in the overnight shooting with a bright smile and charming.

Sharon is currently in full swing in Nam Joo-hyuk Kim and Choi Kang-hee has taken charge of a child of the 10 days of sineunsu assumed the role of acting hero jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) of the pole.

The most highly anticipated second half of 'brilliant seduction' is thrown by a woman talking on the secret attraction to the colorful world, the drama deals with a wavelength that causes unintentionally entering a woman in the top 1% of the high society that can not be beomjeop.

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, as a child actor, along with Jung Jin Young actress Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk, gimbora like appearance and MBC new drama that attracted a lot of expectations 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' successor on October 5 first broadcast It is.

Yunsu 'brilliant seduction' scenario certification shot ... full of excitement '

Input: 2015-09-28 13:45

Yunsu has recently published an article called through a single picture with your own SNS "Be joyful thanksgiving."  

Photo ln the new MBC drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop) contained yunsu has the appearance of holding a script. Yunsu was showcasing the excitement about the shooting, leaving the name of the character in the play that he received the script Metropark.  

Yunsu both Korean movie stars as college students Metropark Station.
He wants to get out of the fence because of the authoritarian parent family atmosphere naseoneun a person to solve all that by itself.

The 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' follow-up to the first broadcast five days next month. (Photo Source: yunsu SNS)  

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee, shooting behind-cut public

Choi Kang-hee has a clean waving in the wind long hair wearing a white dress and shed innocent charm. In particular, the number of gulls caught the eye creates a mysterious atmosphere gathered around the Choi Kang-hee.

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee / May Queen Pictures

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee / May Queen Pictures

[Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] # # Choi Kang-hee brilliant seduction

This was a brilliant, brilliant seduction 'Choi Kang-hee is expected.

He believes seeing the crew and a collection of topics as a brilliant actor lineup MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop) side you are ready to turn into a woman fell on the 28th swirling fate completely Choi Kang-hee in the field behind cut It was published.

Published under the sun Photo ln the appearance of Choi Kang-hee is embedded in the glistening beach walking. Choi Kang-hee has a clean waving in the wind long hair wearing a white dress and shed innocent charm. In particular, the number of gulls caught the eye creates a mysterious atmosphere gathered around the Choi Kang-hee.Choi Kang-hee's mournful expression is somehow melted depth look at the heroine 'sineunsu' role will no longer enter the top 1% of the high society of the pole. "Sineunsu" The character depth is to pay express complex emotions and ever-changing life story.

50 hyeondaemul trilogy 'brilliant seduction' is highly toxic to the exceptional interest of the public acting is not easy transformation of Choi Kang-hee met the character in. The reason you want to meet as soon as the smoke turned the actress Choi Kang-hee is because he hopes to give.

January tvN 'Heart to Heart' Choi Kang-hee to return to the CRT in only seven months after the 2004 MBC drama 'anpan' in the beginning 'our attitude towards Dealing with Separation "(2005)," My Sweet City "( 2008), 'Protect the Boss' There (2011) introduced to the face of the Rocco Quinn with solid acting ability led the work appeared in a bar every success.

Choi Kang-hee has any role, whether administered as a unique individual with their own living trust has been built up to the public a sense of the character of the irreplaceable presence as an actress making very clearly.

The absorption rate is extraordinary acting ability and character Choi Kang-hee is' sineunsu "Meet the characters of the gwichu attention to some new turns on whether the first broadcast kkoehal.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk starring in MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' successor on October 5 first broadcast.

Archived