[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

17 hours ago, Melchai said:

Joo Sang-wook finally found the protagonist of the modulated voice threatened to Choi Kang-hee.

his very smart man...i think he will know very soon that KWON was behind  all what happen to ES .

it begin where ES husband commit suicide...threatening ES with that voice phishing...

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingu's what I find so funny is the nerve of the guy to only remember ES when he forgets everything else . ES remains his constant. 

I have to say this . Maybe it will sound hypocritical but damn. KSH FINALLY ABANDONS HIS DAUGHTER BUT STILL DOESN't REPORT HER TO THE AUTHORITIES. WAE WAE WAE .... What does he plan to do once MR wakes up ??? What is his plan ???? ES knows he is sick but I really don't want her to pity him or take care of him.  Finally his sins are weighing on his subconscious. He is so afraid to look in the mirror but he is surrounded by them now. The woman he betrayed and force to remain by his side will have to make a choice in the future between her husband or her child. I pray that her pitying won't make her weak and her child gets hurt again.

I AM SO PISSED AT ES HOW COULD SHE BE CONFORTABLE HAVING HER CHILD WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO COULD HURT HER CHILD  AGAIN. I UNDERSTAND JER BEING THERE IS A WAY TO HELP HW BUT SHE IS SURROUNDED BY TO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CAPABLE OF HURTING MR. II DO AND WIFE ARE STILL NOT TRUST WORTHY  EVEN AFTER SHE HELPED THEM. THEY ARE STILL AFRAID OF GOING BROKE. KSH IS SOOOOOO PATHETIC . HE BROUGHT THE CHILD IN TO HIS  HOME WHERE SHE HAD THE ACCIDENT. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE. I HAVE SO MANY ISSUES WITH MR REMAINING IN THAT HOUSE.

17 minutes ago, irit said:

but i don't understand why does kwon want to overpower the shin family?? why is ES so important to him?? 

thankyou for the recap!!

also, @trust71 thankyou for the recap and @Melchai thankyou for the pictures..

thankyou all!!

HW suspected why Old Kwon was interested in ES.  HW asked him twice, one at his house and another in the sauna. There must have been something in connection.

34 minutes ago, trust71 said:

his very smart man...i think he will know very soon that KWON was behind  all what happen to ES .

it begin where ES husband commit suicide...threatening ES with that voice phishing..

Glad that HW started to find the truth and start digging ES 1st husband past .. now he began to investigate the death of her husband, the puzzle about her husband's death .. whose behind it and why they try to kill him .. and why ES .. if this incidents related way back 15 years ago ...... then it must be something big and i think its all about the slush fund that they've  been after  ...

54 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's what I find so funny is the nerve of the guy to only remember ES when he forgets everything else . ES remains his constant. 

I have to say this . Maybe it will sound hypocritical but damn. KSH FINALLY ABANDONS HIS DAUGHTER BUT STILL DOESN't REPORT HER TO THE AUTHORITIES. WAE WAE WAE .... What does he plan to do once MR wakes up ??? What is his plan ???? ES knows he is sick but I really don't want her to pity him or take care of him.  Finally his sins are weighing on his subconscious. He is so afraid to look in the mirror but he is surrounded by them now. The woman he betrayed and force to remain by his side will have to make a choice in the future between her husband or her child. I pray that her pitying won't make her weak and her child gets hurt again.

I AM SO PISSED AT ES HOW COULD SHE BE CONFORTABLE HAVING HER CHILD WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO COULD HURT HER CHILD  AGAIN. I UNDERSTAND JER BEING THERE IS A WAY TO HELP HW BUT SHE IS SURROUNDED BY TO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CAPABLE OF HURTING MR. II DO AND WIFE ARE STILL NOT TRUST WORTHY  EVEN AFTER SHE HELPED THEM. THEY ARE STILL AFRAID OF GOING BROKE. KSH IS SOOOOOO PATHETIC . HE BROUGHT THE CHILD IN TO HIS  HOME WHERE SHE HAD THE ACCIDENT. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE. I HAVE SO MANY ISSUES WITH MR REMAINING IN THAT HOUSE.

@UnniSarah ES had no choice, KSH told her if she doesn't turn up in that house the next morning he will discontinue MR's treatment and he ordered to move MR back to his house, so ES will not see HW.  Also, he told ES if he finds out that she is meeting or contacting HW (or vice versa) he will discontinue MR's treatment.  

2 hours ago, trust71 said:

it begin where ES husband commit suicide...threatening ES with that voice phishing...

@trust71 Chingu, your right he is a smart man. KSM said that MH is very smart but i think HW is smarter than him. HW was able to get KSM code to sauna's locker just by listening to him key it in. 

Chingu's, I think HW is way to smart for his own good. 

2 hours ago, Nonglak Koomkamhaeng said:

HW suspected why Old Kwon was interested in ES.  HW asked him twice, one at his house and another in the sauna. There must have been something in connection.

maybe it's about what happened 15 years ago?? with the documents IJ put in ES's bag???! 

but why??

i really don't understand why KWON would target the shin family and especially ES.. 

whatever it is, the last 10 episodes will be so exciting!!

'Glamorous Temptation' Choi Kang-hee finds out about Jeong Jin-yeong's dementia

Spoiler

photo691977.jpg

On the 40th episode of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Glamorous Temptation", Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) went to the hospital and heard that Kang Seok-hyeon (Jeong Jin-yeong) had been diagnosed with dementia.

While Eun-soo had already noticed Seok-hyeon's unusual behaviors, Eun-soo became to confirm his illness.

Eun-soo also decided to hide this from Hyeong-woo (Joo Sang-wook) per Han Yeong-ae (Nah Yeong-hee)'s request because they were worried that Hyeong-woo may become weak emotionally.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-glamorous-temptation-choi-kang-hee-finds-out-about-jeong-jin-yeong-s-dementia-91654.html

Ratings for February 22, 2016 (Episode 40)

TNS Nationwide

GT - 10.8%  # 14  

SFD - 12% # 9

TNS Seoul

GT - 12.7%  #6 

SFD - 13.6% # 4 

AGB Neilsen Nationwide

GT -  10.8% # 13

SFD - 14.3% # 4 

AGB Neilsen Seoul

GT - 11.4%  # 9 

SFD - 15.9% # 4 

@kbleon  thanks for posting the video prev..and the rating.... GOOD THAT THEY STILL MAINTAIN A DOUBLE DIGIT RATING:heart:

WE ALMOST REACH THE ENDING ...I'M WONDERING IF HW CAN SOLVE ALL THE MYSTERIES THAT HIS TRYING TO UNLOCK...IF KSH DEMENTIA WAS DETERIORATING ..THEN ALL HIS EFFORT TO BRING HIM DOWN WILL NO USE AT ALL ...KSH WON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIM.:rolleyes:

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, andy78 said:

AHREUN IS IN HW CAR...ASKED HIS HELP...TOLD HIM SHE ALSO HELPED HIM...TALKING BOUT HER FATHER LOOKING A HUSBAND ...AND ABOUT HER DAD SENT BS PHOTO...THOUGHT HE WILL BE HER HUSBAND...SHOWED HIM A PAPER...OMG...HW FINALLY UNDERSTOOD KWON STRATEGY...HE IS ADDING MORE ON HIS WALL...I THINK UNDERSTOOD HE WANTS TO USE BS NEXT...BECAME PART OF HER FAMILLY MAYBE

Finally HW is going to connect the dots with old man Kwon, AR and BS, which ill lead to more dots connected with ES.  I still think old man Kwon is behind BS's being chosen as a possible husband for AR. Old Man Kwon sent BS's info to his prosecutor son's wife. There was a scene where the prosecutor son saw BS's pic on AR phone and wonder how his wife pick someone like him.

10 hours ago, trust71 said:

hw friend come and he ask something...and now they looking at his computer....and he find out now who was behind the voice pishing....seem KSH has a relapse....IJ come home and he want to talk to her fathe but ES divert her to MR's room...IJ was shock seeing MR in the mansion...ES talk to MR and she open her eyes...IJ was so scared...and ES look at her with smirk in her face....and the  ENNNNNND.

Beautiful scene.......LOVE IT ! ! !

'Brilliant seduction' 40 times, and the audience rose and narrowed the gap 'Narsha is yukryong'

MBC 월화드라마 '화려한 유혹'/사진=MBC

CR. http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2016022308108099342

Spoiler
That, according to the ratings research company TNMS broadcast on February 22, MBC wolhwa Special <ornate temptation> 40th viewership is 12.7% last week (38 times) compared to 1.0% p has risen (hereinafter the Metropolitan Furniture basis), same time zone broadcasts SBS, which was expected to retake the place while narrowing the gap with ratings <yukryong this Narsha> to 0.9% p 1.

The same time broadcasting SBS <yukryong this Narsha> Ww has kept the first place but fell 1.1% p to 13.6%, KBS2 <Wulin School> stayed on the 3 to 3.6 percent.

MBC Special day wolhwa <ornate temptation> 40 times the hermit (Choi Kang-hee) turned out to be the hero of the phone's voice onto the house of the questions deulyeotdeon gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young). Gangil degrees (gimbeoprae) secretary was telephoto20 telephoto20 (Jung Wk Kim) is gwonsumyeong (Kim Chang-wan) Buying spy revealed as also the fact that a witness saw the perpetrator of a crash of that eoteumyeo her future (wishes to go), the hermit who the phone hermit received of the clue of the mystery surrounding one was released aroused the interest of the viewers.

The MBC Special wolhwa look at the sicheongjacheung women over 60 is 14.3% and 11.1% of girls 50s <ornate temptation> was 6.5 percent more than men net 60.

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, irit said:

but i don't understand why does kwon want to overpower the shin family?? why is ES so important to him?? 

thankyou for the recap!!

also, @trust71 thankyou for the recap and @Melchai thankyou for the pictures..

thankyou all!!

Sounds like another puzzle. I thought the reason old man Kwon wanted BS because he is so smart and old man Kwon could train him to be his minion and put him in the prosecutor's office. But it sound like there may be more.

[Star toktok] Joo Sang-wook, a doctor checking → → When the elite professional male aide this point

Spoiler

201602230850773023_56cb9f521e0dd.jpg

CR. http://isplus.joins.com/article/291/19613291.html?cloc=rss|isplus|entertainment

Spoiler

[OSEN = Kim Bo-Ra News] quatrains pass youngest doctor checks the South, until now adviser to parliament. Joo Sang-wook who look Learn optimized for elite roles. Two liras because of the profound utterance ramrod appearance, gatchwotgia solid acting skills.

Joo Sang-wook is currently being broadcast MBC wolhwa drama 'Gorgeous temptation betrayed Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee minutes) was in love (a play sonyoungmok difference zero, directing gimsanghyeopgimhuiwon) being shown the appearance heartwarming smell the aide jinhyeongwoo character to dare to avenge his father have.

Joo Sang-wook is acting bona fide deutsipda EC to give warmth and aeteutham I want to hug wrapped in an elite character. The previous' Feast of the Gods "In the youngest quatrains pass south choejaeha a 'Good Doctor' In Pediatric Surgery, Associate Professor gimdohan, the 'Cunning Single Lady" in a venture company representative primary Chris' mask inspection "In different take charge of checking the inferior vena iron animated charm.

Inde elite character again after the test is not the same. EC to postpone this transformation is always great and marvelous 180 degree days. So ages and viewers of all ages spend affection has a crush on him.

In the last 22 broadcast days 'brilliant seduction' 40 hyeongwoo once again had a blast. Eun-soo came threatening phone calls to find the original document in the river because one shares (Cha Ye-Ryun minutes) offered evidence Min had a daughter with the requirements ago. It delivered this news release are hyeongwooeun the password for the mobile phone was cloned, the identity of the voice modulation and found that telephoto20 telephoto20 (Jung Wk Kim min). Hyeongwoo opposition was angry with gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young min) malraneun met the hermit came to him.

Love Koen jinhyeongwoo walked all the woman he loves. But men who do not want to be the kind of girl to give up multiple wounds. Then he would embrace the reader again. 'Brilliant seduction' began as revenge for the gangseokhyeon. But I have not had a revenge to revenge yireotda is a new beginning, and cuddled the tongkwaeham viewers. Meanwhile hyeongwoo it has been hidden, which fully demonstrated the multiple skills (?). Expect to see his revenge yieojigil haepae ending with the hermit.

Joo Sang-wook is dwaetjiman started acting as a rudder to 22 years old it is now being reborn as a Method actor is authorized to oneself and others. Explore the type or style of acting and being reborn as a true performer for analysis. Joo Sang-wook recognized as an actor to replace the outgoing acting traveled with a variety of genres and roles are now wondering if it is to take on a character ./ purplish@osen.co.kr

[Photo] 'brilliant seduction' broadcast screen captures

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I was wondering the same thing. When KSH was lost, all he did was look for ES. He even had the memory to call her instead of Manager Jo. KSH can't report IJ, if he does, the truth could come out about his cover up of MR's falling. The scene where ES took IJ into her old room and then squeezed MR's hand and her eyes opened......IJ's face.......PRICELESS ! ! !  But the part where IJ runs to crazy husband before they move out of the Kang house.....what did IJ tell him? Did she confess that it was her that pushed MR?  If so, then I'm disappointed in crazy husband to join in with IJ and try to stop MR was pointing her finger at IJ. If crazy husband helps IJ harm MR , then I'm going to reach in my computer scene and choke crazy husband.......lol

KSH may look despicable now to use MR to threaten ES to return to the home but my gut tells me that he has a plan hatch behind all these knowing that he is losing his memories soon.  I don't think KSH yearns for ES like a DOM but likely see her virtues similarly to CM that he can count on and he cherishes such virtues and missed the opportunity with CM.   Even without the DOM mindset, he cannot allow ES to be seen to be having an affair with HW if he needs her to execute his plan.   His other children, if caught ES with HW, KSH's plan may not work.

Now the dots are getting clearer that our original suspicion of old Kwon behind ES' husband's death and the muffled voice is coming to fruition soon.  I believe Kwon has been tracking ES for the original missing documents and he believed she has the documents, not knowing IJ was a party to this until later.  Basically old Kwon is the extremely greedy wolf behind most of all the crimes.   IJ is a sad case of trying to patch up every wrong she has done and for each patch she created a bigger wrong....so the black hole keeps growing on her and finally she is consumed by the black hole she "digs" for herself.

3 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

I was wondering the same thing. When KSH was lost, all he did was look for ES. He even had the memory to call her instead of Manager Jo. KSH can't report IJ, if he does, the truth could come out about his cover up of MR's falling. The scene where ES took IJ into her old room and then squeezed MR's hand and her eyes opened......IJ's face.......PRICELESS ! ! !  But the part where IJ runs to crazy husband before they move out of the Kang house.....what did IJ tell him? Did she confess that it was her that pushed MR?  If so, then I'm disappointed in crazy husband to join in with IJ and try to stop MR was pointing her finger at IJ. If crazy husband helps IJ harm MR , then I'm going to reach in my computer scene and choke crazy husband.......lol

IJ said she was supposed to pull but when many people came, she panicked so she pushed instead and crazy husband accepted all that and even assured her maybe MR could not remember.  He suggested leaving the house to go to his Dad's place since KSH not helping her.

When IJ asked KSH why he is not helping her as his daughter, he replied, " I only stand on the side of human and not the beasts."  I think these says alot about KSH's thoughts and staining blood on his hands.  He threatens but I doubt he ever really wants to draw blood.  Blood sometimes happen because his plans were not flawless and could go wrong beyond his imagination.

23 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Sounds like another puzzle. I thought the reason old man Kwon wanted BS because he is so smart and old man Kwon could train him to be his minion and put him in the prosecutor's office. But it sound like there may be more.

The other possibility is easier to control ES if her brother is under Kwon.

This drama is getting so good. Ill Joo is scrambling around like an upside down crab in its death throes giddy-red-crab-emoticon.gifand I'm loving every minute of it. She really can't catch a break lately. Look at all the work she had to go through to get Moo Syeok back as wingman.....ugh I shivered involuntarily when she had to kiss him nevermind what went on later.... he really is psychotic. And it looks like he's hatching a diabolical plan to save Ill Joo from her own nefarious actions. There's so many baddies In this drama, never a dull moment.

I lol'd at the scene where JW manhandled him out of the car/van/people carrier, whatever you want to call it. (Great cholce of sig btw @kbleon

Is it ok to say I pitied the Prime Minister just a smidgen with the whole lost boy act? Damn the writer.... I don't want to pity him either not with all the stuff he has done or condoned. But I guess the compassionate response just adds another layer to his character over all. As if we didn't have enough to be going on with. 

And finally it looks like they're getting to the bottom of what happened to Eun Soo's first husband. That's been a long time coming but it should tie up a few loose ends nicely. I'm hoping Chairman Kwon and psycho son are implicated. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree on that one. 

Does anyone else get the impression that Ill Ran's 'My Man' could be a perfect presidential candidate? His resume is inspiring, considering his background and then there's all the good deeds he does. I also lol'd at the dead pan manner the Prime Minister said Ill Ran had found herself someone 'humane'. They're all a nest of vipers in that house. Kudos to the actor though, he's doing a great job. well-done-red-crab-emoticon.gif

Archived