KalyanaV

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/3/2017 at 9:14 PM, SamaraP said:

@Alilla @kappy @dj_blue..hi chinggus..... thank you for the wishes and dropping by and  a Happy Chinese New Year  if you celebrate i. True...it is quite hard to get news about him but since there many fans outside there with IG account...I am able to forward news should I come across. At present he is Indonesia on a reality show called Law of the jungle. It's quite an interesting show. I watched a few and it's about surviving with minimum facilities either in the jungle or on a deserted island. Survivor skills is an asset. At present Law of the Jungle Kota Manado is being screened, so I assume we will get to watch his much later. Anyway I'm so glad to hear from you @Alilla. I did hesitate posting over here as I think there is no one coming over anymore. I'll post but mostly it would be from IG's of Siyang's fan. :wub::wub:

Yup I agree all I can do is look at Instagram but then again there barely any English updates for me to understand but any update is good. I hope 2017 will be good for everyone :)

On 2/3/2017 at 8:19 PM, SamaraP said:

Cr to hsfly3424

@dj_blue @SamaraP @kappy

Hello everyone, it's been quite sometime since I last wrote here. I hope everyone is doing well.

As an Indonesian I'd like to translate and share all these comments made by lucky fans who were able to meet Siyang and took pictures with him.and uploaded on their IG.

I live in Jakarta which is far from where the shooting of SBS Law Of The Jungle (LOTJ)were. They were shooting mostly in West Sumatra and also some were shot in North Sumatra. Nevertheless I was also so excited of this event, I even followed them on the net everyday.

Here it goes, on this IG, the comment is "This Oppa looked so tired, even his hands became discolored (not even colored because it was tanned by the sun and heat)"

On 2/3/2017 at 10:30 PM, SamaraP said:

Cr to tripurnamasari.

Many fans of Siyang from Indonesia getting snaps with him...those lucky ones..♡♡♡

Translation:

"Thank God, a blessing for us kind girls, unintentionally while working We met this Korean Actor, Kwak Si Yang. It encouraged us to work harder, oppa. Success for SBS on the shooting"

On 2/4/2017 at 1:21 PM, SamaraP said:

Cr to xcvixmrsrdll

Translation:

"Okey, this is the most awesome experience ever, starting from speeding to the hotel, spending money to buy expensive drink, struggling to talk in korean when we only know a little of it, then was able to lean on Siyang's shoulder, he's really too tall and handsome... PS. he smells so good.."

Note: I guessed these girls had to buy drinks at the hotel's coffee shop, so they were able to get in the hotel and stay a while there, so they can have the chance to meet the korean stars that were staying there. It was all worth it I think...

16 hours ago, cinta256 said:

@dj_blue @SamaraP @kappy

Hello everyone, it's been quite sometime since I last wrote here. I hope everyone is doing well.

As an Indonesian I'd like to translate and share all these comments made by lucky fans who were able to meet Siyang and took pictures with him.and uploaded on their IG.

I live in Jakarta which is far from where the shooting of SBS Law Of The Jungle (LOTJ)were. They were shooting mostly in West Sumatra and also some were shot in North Sumatra. Nevertheless I was also so excited of this event, I even followed them on the net everyday.

Here it goes, on this IG, the comment is "This Oppa looked so tired, even his hands became discolored (not even colored because it was tanned by the sun and heat)"

@cinta256 - Thank you so much for translating for us!  I appreciate it, as I'm sure everyone else does.  It's nice to know what the IG comments say.  And for some reason, I just love the comment about his smelling good.  Is that weird?  There's something about the sense of smell that somehow makes it more real, at least for me.  I guess I also didn't expect him to smell good, being in a humid place and trekking in the "jungle".  Then again, he's at the hotel all nice and...well...smelling good.  Well, enough about that!

My thanks also to @SamaraP for posting the pics, too.  I shall have to watch this. Not even sure I can. I think I can.  Anyway, happy to see and understand more. :) 

On 2/11/2017 at 0:22 AM, cinta256 said:

Hi chinggus...@cinta256...thanks for the translation....you are awesome. It would be nice if you can translate others too if it is posted here. Thanks again @cinta256.:wub:

On 2/7/2017 at 8:45 PM, dj_blue said:

Yup I agree all I can do is look at Instagram but then again there barely any English updates for me to understand but any update is good. I hope 2017 will be good for everyone :)

@dj_blue...there you go....post translated :)

On 2/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, kappy said:

My thanks also to @SamaraP for posting the pics, too.  I shall have to watch this. Not even sure I can. I think I can.  Anyway, happy to see and understand more. :) 

Happy to share what's available @kappy :)

13 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

Hi chinggus...@cinta256...thanks for the translation....you are awesome. It would be nice if you can translate others too if it is posted here. Thanks again @cinta256.:wub:

@dj_blue...there you go....post translated :)

Happy to share what's available @kappy :)

I'd be happy to translate any other bahasa Indonesia(Indonesian) sources that you'd like.

I tried to upload some fan made IG pictures or videos of Siyang in Sumatra to this forum that I think are interesting to share, but I failed to do it. So, if anyone have any materials in bahasa Indonesia that need to be translated into english, I'll be happy to do it.

On 2/11/2017 at 3:54 PM, kappy said:

@cinta256 - Thank you so much for translating for us!  I appreciate it, as I'm sure everyone else does.  It's nice to know what the IG comments say.  And for some reason, I just love the comment about his smelling good.  Is that weird?  There's something about the sense of smell that somehow makes it more real, at least for me.  I guess I also didn't expect him to smell good, being in a humid place and trekking in the "jungle".  Then again, he's at the hotel all nice and...well...smelling good.  Well, enough about that!

My pleasure. I agree, I was also smilling as I read the comment about how good he smells .... If I remember it correctly, that picture was taken on a Friday that Siyang had a "rest" day, while waiting for the 2nd team to arrive. So, yup I think he might just finished showering and went downstair for a meal when the fans met him at the hotel.

Many of the fans wrote that he's very handsome and kind. He even helped some fans who tripped and almost fell when the first LOTJ team arrived at the airport in Padang, West Sumatra.

As we can see from many of the fans IG that the LOTJ stars, were greeted over enthusiastically by the fans in West Sumatra....

I appreciate all your tags and translation :)... I really do appreciate anythings that keeps this thread alive too. thanks  @cinta256 @kappy @SamaraP :)

I'm so happy he's part of a show that's heavy translated to English... I hope he gets great script or show this 2017 I really missed him! I didn't like his last project although I did watch because its him but the storyline was lacking for my taste

@SamaraP, hello chinggu, I have been trying to upload some pictures and videos but still failed to do so. Çould you kindly guide me on how to do it. I know that someone had given a tutorial on how to upload pictures to soompi threads on Siso's thread, but it's not easy for me to find them. If you have some spare time, pkease teach me how, I was thinking of uploading the nice pictuures of siyang in sumatra and the story behind them from the fans IG.... Thank you 

Credit to minang tour _indonesia

I found a picture from the tour guide IG,  I think the picture is at a local tribe house in one of the Mentawai Islands in West Sumatra. The location that the 2nd team of LOTJ in sumatra shots were. I think Siyang is on the back left side on this picture.

At last I could paste photos here...:D

Credit to siyang87k

Saturday January 28, the Lunar New Year, the SBS Law of the Junggle in Sumatra, first team, before departing Seoul, at Incheon International Airport. I think they flew Garuda Indonesia Airlines morning flight departed at 10.35 local time and arrived in Jakarta, Soekarno Hatta International Airport at 15.30 local time.

Credit to siyang87k

Siyang uploaded a group picture after they arrived in Jakarta, and they made a transit and flew domestic flight with Garuda Indonesia to Padang, capital city of West Sumatra.

They took the last flight at 19.50 local time or 21.50 korea time. They arrived at Padang or Minangkabau International.Airport at 21.40 local time or 23.40 korea time.

Such a long journey, still they started shooting early the next morning.

I'm kind of like making a small journey diary of siyang's SBS LOTJ shooting adventure in Sumatra... :)

So, I will make this thread a bit noisy for the moment ...

SBS LOTJ in Sumatra is scheduled to be aired after LOTJ in Kota Manado, Sulawesi, another province in Indonesia. So, if my calculation is correct maybe it will start on Friday March 10. It's on SBS at 10 pm. But in Jakarta I watched it on cable tv, S One channel on tuesdays at 10 pm.

I Can't wait to watch Siyang's adventure in Sumatra.

Credit to ruru0100101, onewnyan, monstargie, fancam.

They were greeted upon their arrival by people that were around Jakarta Airport, lucky fans were able to take pictures and uploaded on their IG. Many of the comments written by the fans that met Siyang then, were ... He is Handsome, tall and very nice ... :wub:

Credit to siwiweiwei

This is still on january 28 as they were going to board the domestic flight to Padang, I noticed Cho.Sae Ho were joking around with Yook Sung Jae and Kwak Si Yang, I honestly don't know what they were joking about, but I like the atmosphere ...

Archived