KalyanaV

@kappy...hi..its been sometime. Thanks for dropping by. I would love for him to win tonite and sure we berries hope for bright days to come for Siyang.

Thanks to seesaw_love....im able to post here for our berries who do not have IG..updates of Siyang

Cr to seesaw_love

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clips from the movie........after finish watching (no eng subs yet) there is a twist in the story. The famous actress is not pregnant at all. Instead the young girl staying with her is. It's a good movie - watch it when the subs are out - it will better.

C14470608_1861342160763686_55959536621120

14502842_1861342180763684_88353950368791

14463305_1861342314097004_53762684919255

1 hour ago, SamaraP said:

Berries......Siyang looks like he lost weight in the picture post by @kwangsiyangtaiwan. Does it look like that to you too?

@SamaraP - I didn't notice when I first looked at the pic, but after you mentioned it, he does seem a little skinnier.  I'm not too great with noticing slight variations in weight, though.  I wondered why he had to lose as much weight for Mirror of the Witch as they obviously thought he had to lose. 

Guest snowpanda

wow this thread got active again :o I'm glad to finally see people here again, it was quite lonely for a long time^^   @KalyanaV thanks for the shoutout^^ I haven't been on soompi at all for a long time, cause real life kinda got too busy, I'm glad you brought the thread back:D

4 hours ago, SamaraP said:

Second  to Last Love is now about to end this weekend.

With the sudden plot twist and now i know there"s no hope for my suppose favorite couple  but if i am to choose how i wish the writer should let Jun Woo end up w/ another woman if not Jisun and not w/ the real like sister .

Jun Woo and Mirae  grew up together and treated each other as real family eversince so its rather awkward to see them suddenly become  romantically involved .The fact that Jun Woo already was in a romantic love triangle w/ Sangsik its for the best and more ideal that Junwoo and Mirae should just keep their friendship and real like sibling relationship. 

Archived