[OFFICIAL] Rooftop Couple |Park Hyung Sik ♡ Lim Ji Yeon|

magushsilence

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really wish there is enough fan support in Korea for a director's cut dvd of HS so we can see more scenes of our couple... I'm not ready to let them go yet and they're already moving on with new roles :tears:

I really, really wish there is enough fan support in Korea for a director's cut dvd of HS so we can see more scenes of our couple... I'm not ready to let them go yet and they're already moving on with new roles :tears:

Me too. I'm still not get enough of these two. It's so sad thinking that there is not high chance to see them joining drama together again :(

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ask everyone-- What are your favourite ChangYi scenes?? (can be them together or not together)

For me there are so many scenes and I really like some little details 

- The rooftop scene when Chang Soo said "touch them! touch them!" so cute and natural. And JY back hug-- feeling so in love with him though realising he is bad guy.

- When CS hugs JY and the way he strokes her hair. I could felt that warmth and affection.

-The amusement park scene -- JY just pouts and CS does everything she want

-JY told YH "When we meet men, men come first." (LOL at her frankness )

-Rain kiss (I wish I could rub the window though the blur from rain also makes them look even SEXIER )

-So cute when JY repeats CS words 

-When CS murmurs that JY might fall down (when she ran back to workplace) It just a little details but I like it so much; like he truly care her

-How JY told CS she would move on and won't judge his choice (Love her whole dialogue in that scene)

-When CS was looking for JY in canteen and JY turned back, avoided his eye sight. And when she walked above him and looked at him sadly.

-CS breakdown scene "I love her"

-CS told YH he used to be able to toy with girls he wasn't attracted to, but not after he met JY

etc.

caption Google translated :

suddenly think I'm singing a desire to avoid sun heat, weather ... please be careful! it may be the hunted ... blah 

didn't he post a similar photo once ?!:huh:

dear @magushsilence, can please change the thread name to " [OFFICIAL] Rooftop Couple |Park Hyung Sik ♡ Lim Ji Yeon| "

thanks in advance :):wub:

Lim Ji Yeon and Lee Yi Kyung to act out a love line in SG Wannabe's new MV

Up-and-coming actress and actor, Lim Ji Yeon and Lee Yi Kyung will be starring in SG Wannabe's new MV!

Her agency Sim Entertainment revealed on August 7, "Lim Ji Yeon will be appearing in SG Wannabe's MV for their new song.  Recently, she wrapped up filming in the area of Gangwon. She was paired off with actor Lee Yi Kyung for this MV."

Meanwhile, their album 'The Voice' will be dropped on August 19!

@Seiran029 Done! Rooftop Couple it is for the thread :lol:

Ask everyone-- What are your favourite ChangYi scenes?? (can be them together or not together)

Well, there are a few, but one that made me realize this couple are so adorable is the scene on the rooftop where they were talking about hands being too big but face is very small.. well, to be exact the scene below :wub:

tumblr_nqcsbzXOsQ1qfakbgo2_r2_540.gif

tumblr_nqcsbzXOsQ1qfakbgo4_r8_540.gif

tumblr_nqcsbzXOsQ1qfakbgo1_r5_540.gif

tumblr_nqcsbzXOsQ1qfakbgo3_r4_540.gif

cr. [Tumblr] paper-box.tumblr

That Changsoo's "WUTDA..??" face at the end is a WIN!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest deannejjang

it feels like PHS has been talking a lot about dating recently. there's an article from the recent airing of healing camp that said he was scared of dating, and after speaking his mind the audience encouraged him to date.. (can someone post the article??)

idk but my shipper heart really want to believe that he is asking permission from the fans to date lol.. tho he didn't really need to do that, i think it was a precaution step before he reveal his relationship to public *finger crossed* and i hope it will be LJY

i hope i could get these two swept up in dating rumors soon!    :wub:

it feels like PHS has been talking a lot about dating recently. there's an article from the recent airing of healing camp that said he was scared of dating, and after speaking his mind the audience encouraged him to date.. (can someone post the article??)

IKR :D what is all this talk about dating Hyungsik-yaa ~?! ;)

here is the article ..

Hyungsik is scared of dating?

ZEA-Hyungsik_1439224727_af_org.jpg

Hyungsik expressed his fear to date during his SBS 'Healing Camp' appearance on August 10.

He said, "Only I get bad comments if a dating rumor comes up.  I'm of the thought that dating rumor equals something bad.  It's a shameful fact in itself that I can't try dating anymore now that I'm 26, but it's also true that I'm scared to date publicly," perhaps suggesting that rather than dating for fun, he could only date more seriously, but he was scared to even do that.

"I'm also worried that that label will follow me even after a break up," he continued.  "Rather than wanting to date, I think I'm more scared even now."  The viewers gave him courage after hearing his words, telling him to go ahead and date!

I think he already had an horrible experience with his IG post, no wonder he is scared of dating IRL :(
BTW when did he turned 26 !! :huh: wasn't he supposed to turn 24 this Nov ?! well maybe he was counting his age in Korean years but that seems a very huge gap :o

ZE:A's Hyungsik recalls being an outcast in his former agency

ZEA-Hyungsik_1439223072_af_org.jpg

SBS's 'Healing Camp' aired its episode featuring ZE:A's HyungsikKwanghee, andSiwan on August 10!

The boys went deep with Hyungsik revealing, "In the past, I was close the manager who casted me in my previous agency, so I would consult with him about my problems.  The trainees who saw this thought that I was sucking up [to the manager] and was acting like this in order to succeed, so they thought of me in a negative way.

"As a result, the other trainees would not eat with me and even pretended not to hear my words.  I was a freshman in high school at the time.  I got depressed.  From then on, I thought that, rather than being aware of others, only I needed to do well."

Despite his toughened mindset, he said, "In the end, I moved companies.  I was already used to being by myself in a small practice room and kept singing ballads.  However, the leader wondered why I kept being there like that, asked me if I ate, and took care of me. Seeing as how the hyungs took care of me so well, I forgot my depression and express my love for the hyungs," relaying how grateful he felt.  How cute!  What a relief he found a better group of welcoming hyungs to hang out with and promote with!

Media outlets criticize ZE:A's Hyungsik for his attitude during interviews

ZEA-Hyungsik_1439276517_af_org.jpg

ZE:A's Hyungsik has come under fire, and no, not from netizens, but from media outlets who have recently tried to conduct interviews with him.

With him wrapping up his drama 'High Society', he recently held an interview with several media outlets, but probably due to all the schedules he's been handling, his interview answers were rather short, curt, or just thoughtless according to the reporters who went to interview him. Two media outlets, The Fact and Financial News, especially pointed out the matter directly by writing articles about his attitude, rather than trying to piece together an interview article with his short answers.

The media outlets pointed out that the word 'tired' was written all over the idol-turned-actor's face when they went to meet him. However, despite understanding how tired he must have been, how little effort he put into their short interview sessions disappointed and frustrated the reporters. 

The Fact says they had no choice but to cut the interview short at 25 minutes, while Financial News says their interview ended in 15 minutes. The reporters say they worked hard to prepare questions that weren't so obvious, but were met with short, unimaginative answers.

When one reporter asked him if he watches his fellow member Siwan's dramas, Hyungsik simply stated, "I tell myself I should but I forget because I don't have time".When asked what his thoughts are on the compliments he receives from his sunbaes, he responded "I'm thankful". When asked to compare his teamwork between his different co-stars, he replied "People are all different". When the reporters decided to wrap up the interview with the question if he had anything to say about 'High Society' having reached an end, Hyungsik said, "I want to go to the bathroom".

According to The Fact, a Star Empire employee later apologized for Hyungsik's lackluster attitude, telling them, "Hyungsik has a lot of concerns lately. He is having a hard time because he has a lot of schedules." 

The reporters point out that although he may be tired, he's not the only one there who's tired. The agency employee who had to bow his head and apologize on behalf of the idol is also tired, the reporter who had to prepare for the interview and drive over to meet with the idol is also tired. They ask the question whether Hyungsik being tired can be an excuse for everything when everyone else there also has his own issues and things that tire them out.

What do you think of all this?

source

last week seeing those countless interviews and magazine photoshoots, I was wondering how did he managed to do all this when he just finished filming a drama after exhausting long live shooting  :o ... just to find out this article today :mellow: 

seriously what were those writers thinking :angry:, I appreciate their hard work for coming up with all this questions  and etc .. but shouldn't they consider PHS mood and health too !  :(

@Seiran029 Oh boy, this is bad. I know he is tired but he simply should've cancelled if it was too much to take. He can't afford bad press as he is just starting. Korean industry is extremely demanding physically so he should've taken proper rest and properly prepared his answers.His answers are pretty terse, enough to rile people up. These interviews after all are a two way street. It benefits both the media outlet and the actor by giving both of them publicity. 

What he should've done is postpone his scheduled media interactions a little by asking them to making some sort of excuse. Say that he has a fever or something like that. Does his management not know how to lie??

I an not trying to blame him but this is not good for his own career.

@Seiran029 Oh boy, this is bad. I know he is tired but he simply should've cancelled if it was too much to take. He can't afford bad press as he is just starting. Korean industry is extremely demanding physically so he should've taken proper rest and properly prepared his answers.His answers are pretty terse, enough to rile people up. These interviews after all are a two way street. It benefits both the media outlet and the actor by giving both of them publicity. 

What he should've done is postpone his scheduled media interactions a little by asking them to making some sort of excuse. Say that he has a fever or something like that. Does his management not know how to lie??

I an not trying to blame him but this is not good for his own career.

honestly I think he don't really have the choice to cancel those interview, it would've created another buzz about how has changed after getting more fame, and became disrespectful not wanting give time for his fans and media :(. Remember last time he had to apologize to his fans just because he didn't greet them as usually during his shooting days, and how fans find it arrogant attitude.

But As you said his management should've handle it wisely and instead of pushing PHS to his limit they could have scheduled less interviews and given proper excuse for the rest.

I also agree PHS should have answered more carefully knowing how much it'll affect his reputation, specially that part when they asked him about "High Society" and all he said he want's to go to bathroom, that was very rude :mellow:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/11/park-hyung-sik-and-im-ji-yeon-talk-about-what-kind-of-drama-they-want-to-do-together-next/

Waaaahh they have a new interview together! I hope there's youtube link for their interview

Siblings relationship? Ji Yeon shii are u sure about that :D

OMG !!! he wants to act in a real romance one ha !! ;):D instead do a real romance dear :phew: :lol: and that jealousy part LOL :D:lol: seems PHS was really enjoying it ^_^:wub:B)

isn't their any kindhearted good PD to read this interview and fulfill PHS's wish to star with LJY in  a real romance, as well the fans wish to see them together .. pleeeeease Kdrama PD-nims :)

LJY's IG update ~

@Seiran029 I understand perfectly but bad and negative news travel faster than good ones which is what scares me. I really want him to shine. I'm sure he had a bad day and he looks so tired, it happens. His eyes look sleepy. I looked like that recently during my project submissions when I had to work round the clock with minimum sleeping for like two weeks and Korean drama live shoot mode is much harder. I really understand what must have happened but that story is spreading like wildfire. I hope they do some damage control soon.

And that interview, our boy is 100% smitten and no way does Lim Ji-Yeon not get that. She always downplays his statements to make it seem that they are just friends. I get why but the extra effort they put in every time to defend their friendship what makes my heart beat faster. Just date each other secretly for now.

I have no idea if I'm allowed to post video links. If it's against the rules, please let me know and I'll delete. Not trying to break any rules here.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMwODQ5NTIwMA==.html

They look so happy! She must be a fun person to be around because even with the bags under his eyes he looks livelier than he has for the past 2 weeks.

Not a shipper fan. Just a PHS fan.

I just want to say Hyungsik has always been very sincere in all his interviews. He might not give entertaining answers but he is not arrogant or rude. 

I just want to clarify that he has over 60 media outlets interviewing him during that 2 days. The above is just one of the interviews. Besides interviews, he had to take pictures and also rushed to record "Healing Camp".

Do a naver search, there are so many interview articles. He gave very long thoughtful and insightful answers. The interviewers were the one who cut the interview short because they didn't find his answers interesting. They could have ask him to elaborate if they didn't like his answers but they decided to cut the interview short and instead write a negative article because it would definitely be more interesting since people like to read gossip and negative news about an artiste. But I am glad the rest of the reporters said he was tired but sincere. 

People only remember the bad news but no one care about the follow up news. Another reporter actually wrote an article to mention that they were also there at that time but with a totally different memory. The reporter defended Hyungsik and said it was a disappointment that fellow reporters distort the truth just to paint an artiste in a bad picture. 

Hyungsik agreed to all the interviews despite his tiredness because he wanted to repay the love given to him. But i guess the two reporters did not appreciate his efforts. 

we're all his fans and shipper fans here. stick around if you can......this thread needs to move.

And I agree with everything you wrote. Sad, that only bad news seems to make headlines at times. Anyway, I'm sure it'll pass. As long as they handle it well and don't let it affect his reputation, I'll be happy.

And can anyone translate this, thanks in advance

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150813_0010221812&cID=10601&pID=10600

Would 'High Society's Hyungsik and Lim Ji Yeon date in real life?

Hyungsik_1439565285_af_org.jpg

ZE:A's Hyungsik and Lim Ji Yeon, who played the Chang Soo and Ji Yi couple in 'High Society' acted a loving couple again for an interview, answering some questions about each other. 

The two actors even affectionately called the other by their characters's names, prompting the interviewers to ask, "Why don't you call her noona?" Hyungsik wittily replied, "Because she is not my noona but Ji Yi," giving everyone a good chuckle. Hyungsik and Lim Ji Yeon even admitted to staying in touch with one another even though the drama is over. 

Hyungsik said, "Lim Ji Yeon contacted me saying that she's glad that I was Chang Soo. I wondered if she was interested in me." However Lim Ji Yeon said in return, "Ah seriously?... You had some weird thoughts. I contacted you first because I was really thankful, it's surprising that you interpreted my gesture that way," bringing laughs.

When they were asked if they would date in real life, they both waved their hands as a no, and answered, "No way. There is definitely no way since we're just too close as friends." We may have shipped them in the drama but it looks like the two are just good friends in real life! 

he don't see her as noona, oh girl oh girl!! :D:w00t: .. he only sees her as Ji Yi (and we all know what means JY to PHS ;):lol:

and about that contacting thing .. no comment LOL :D:lol::D

and what's that "Too close as friends" :rolleyes: ... everyone say's that at the beginning ^_^ it's enough that both of them admitted how close they are :w00t::phew:

Honestly .. as much as I'm dying to see them together IRL, i'm sort of glad they are not dating for now :) .. coz if the, there'd be huge possibility of breakup .. since both of them are at beginning of their career, it'll not just effect their career itself, but also even if they date soon they'll get more busy with more works as their fame rises and might not get enough time to maintain their relationship, which will result in breakup, just as happens with most Kdrama couples :(

For now .. I'd love to see them concentrate more on their job, with keeping this very close relationship .. and from time to time they should give some positive hints for our shipper hearts :D. Then few years after they establish a very successful career, they should date and eventually get married :wub: .. LOL I've turned to such a crazy fan girl :D

@Seiran029 "Because she is not my noona but Ji Yi,"    Awww can't stop smiling  :D 

I think Hyung sik's playful side is indeed part of his charm (and he is also sincere). I totally agree with you. I don't want them to date at this time too. As they could keep their comfortable relationship, having fun together like buddy while seeing each other's charm in the same time, their bond could stay strong or might growing deeper than ChangYi couple :wub:  LJY is cool, not simply sweet girl. She is very easy going and likes challenge things, she could do things like man in law of the jungle. And for drama, HS has seen her new light. lt seems like she can be almost everything for him (like hyung, noona, friend, partner, (possible) lover-- they could enjoy lot of activities together).  And she sees him gentle and charming, she got his help during the drama and feels very good with him. 

I imagine about next ten years they would get marry and they love each other so much like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young... ok ok I will calm down. I think I've turned crazy too  LOL

Just watched some old videos of PHS. It is from last year but I like this moment of him and his fan club so much. He looks playful yet caring in the same time.

Credit to the owner

Archived