[OFFICIAL] Rooftop Couple |Park Hyung Sik ♡ Lim Ji Yeon|

magushsilence

Guest lychoo_stv

Hello everyone (yes it's me! @Seiran029), I have enjoyed the High Society drama and now enjoying this PHS-LJY soompi thread so thank you.

Obviously I am here cause I am a PHS-LJY "shipper" - I haven't been caught up in such an amazing on (and seemingly off) screen chemistry in a very very VERY long time. Frankly it's killing me a little!! 

Today I feel compelled post for the first time after watching some drama and BTS videos of PHS and Nam Ji Hyun for the first time - it seems there are very similar chemistry moments between him and NJH too and I see that they are (understandably) also well-shipped as a couple. PHS is no doubt a very competent actor and getting into character during filming maybe blurring the line at times (as he implies in one of the interviews) makes him even more effective. I guess I feel a bit crestfallen that this chemistry that was so off the charts to me may have been just "in the moment" and due to a very comfortable close platonic friendship. 

Anyway i I just needed to get this off my chest! I will get over it I know! Haha

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lychoo_stv wahh it's you !! what a great surprise :w00t: welcome to soompi dear and to this thread too :wub::)

I didn't watched WHTMF but I know he shared a great chemistry with actress Nam Ji Hyun. There is also 4minutes singer Nam Ji Hyun who was with PHS in TV show "Romantic ans Idol", they had very good chemistry too and got lot of shippers ..

seeing his off-screen moments with both of the past co stars, I've became totally aware of the fact that his good relation with LJY might not mean anything special :( yet it's hard to move on from them :tears: ..

I'm already prepared for a heart break anytime, but until any of them confirms dating someone else I'll keep shipping them :) .. still waiting for a miracles to  happen :lol:;)

LJY IG update ~

Guest lychoo_stv

Hi @Seiran029! Thanks for the warm welcome! Not sure why there is a "_stv" after my name as I didn't input it - the system must be trying to differentiate between me and another lychoo!

I feel exactly as you said - Now that I have seen his chemistry with the two Nam Ji Jyuns (how is it they share the same name?) in videos too, the chemistry with LJY feels like just another day at the workplace. Objectively that is credit to his warm personality and acting skills...but doesn't stop me from feeling disappointed for LJY!! And myself!!

Anyway I am starting to slowly "steel" my heart now - until I waver again at the next "glimmer of hope"!

LJY is luminous in her latest ig post.

Im Ji Yeon of “High Society” Evaluates Her Looks

limjiyeon.png

Actress Im Ji Yeon, who recently appeared in the drama “High Society,” took part in a photo shoot for @star1 magazine. In the interview after the shoot, she was asked whether she was unhappy with any of her features. She responded, “There are a few things that I don’t like, but I am satisfied with my looks.” She added, “I think my face is not typical of actresses, which gives me an edge.”

imjiyeon2

The actress was then asked, “You have a very outgoing personality. Where does it come from?” She answered, “My whole family is very extroverted and fun. I am the second of three children, so I received love from many people. I have a lot of affection and smile a lot.”

imjiyeon3

Her full pictorial which is themed “Autumn, Flowers, and Im Ji Yeon” will be available starting August 24.

source 

Guest lychoo_stv

@Seiran029 you are awesome, I love you. Thank you for sharing.

LJY's energy really comes through in that "Star News" interview....Now if only I could understand the questions asked and what she saying - Esp. when she is talking about PHS/Changsoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Park Hyung Sik Reveals His Need for Speed on “The Racer”

park-hyung-sik.jpg

ZE:A‘s Park Hyung Sik revealed that he likes driving fast.

On the August 29 broadcast of SBS‘s “The Racer,” Park Hyung Sik’s usual driving habits are revealed when he is asked to drive with cameras in his car.

When he gets on the road, Park Hyung Sik picks up the speed. He says, “I like the feeling of speed. When I feel like I should be able to feel the speed, I hit the gas.” He adds, “When I drive fast, I feel like my stress is being relieved and I feel like my mind clears.”

The staff driving behind Park Hyung Sik in another car have trouble keeping up with him.

Meanwhile, “The Racer” is a new variety show in which celebrities who love cars have a go at race car driving.

park hyung sik 2

Source (1)

@seafishy wooot!! You are most welcome fellow shipper.. :D

Good news for PHS, he keeps that schedule going... good for him and good for the fans! ;)

Park Hyung Sik May Join “Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Special 2

Park Hyung Sik May Join “Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Special 2

Actor and ZE:A member Park Hyung Sik may be joining the second season oftvN‘s “Three Meals a Day” fishing village special.

Osen reported on August 31 that Park Hyung Sik is scheduled to travel to Manjae Island with actors Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin, who were the stars of the first season of the popular spin-off. They are scheduled to depart for the island in early September.

The first season of the spin-off aired from January and March of this year. The fifth episode of the program, which aired on February 20, had the channel’s highest rating to date, at 14.2%.

Actor Son Ho Joon, who joined the show as a regular in the first season of the fishing village special, was previously rumored to be coming back for the second season. However, it is being reported that he had turn it down due to a conflict in scheduling.

The second season of “Three Meals a Day” fishing village special is scheduled to premiere in October.

Source: (1)

I dunno if I am being weird, but after the drama has ended for so many weeks, I am still rewatching Changsoo and Jiyi's cuts over and over again. I can't seem to get sick of them. I am now patiently waiting for the director's cut DVD (if any) so that I can grab it once it's out. Haha! xP

Anyway, I am thinking if any of you realize this but Im Ji Yeon looks like Kim Jung Hwa (also an actress if you dunno her). I have got this feeling since I first saw her but procrastinated until now to post their pictures side by side for a comparison. Tell me what you think!! :)

PhotoGrid_1441379275776.jpg

Guest lychoo_stv

I could have remembered incorrectly or not sure if its through this thread, but I thought someone was asking for an 8 Days magazine article on LJY. 8Days is a weekly TV/entertainment guide in Singapore (where I am located) and they did indeed run a short interview on LJY a few weeks back. I have a picture of it but I can't seem to be able to load pictures from my tablet device (iPad) - any tips how to?

I dunno if I am being weird, but after the drama has ended for so many weeks, I am still rewatching Changsoo and Jiyi's cuts over and over again. I can't seem to get sick of them. I am now patiently waiting for the director's cut DVD (if any) so that I can grab it once it's out. Haha! xP

Anyway, I am thinking if any of you realize this but Im Ji Yeon looks like Kim Jung Hwa (also an actress if you dunno her). I have got this feeling since I first saw her but procrastinated until now to post their pictures side by side for a comparison. Tell me what you think!! :)

hi @sharsharphee, I still enjoy rewatching the changsoojiyi scenes too, esp after a tough day atwork. I actually think LJY resembles Song Hye Go - I first thought so when I watched ep. 2 changsoojiyi food cart drinking scene.

Top 9 Late Bloomer Stars Picked By “The List 2015″

Top 9 Late Bloomer Stars Picked By “The List 2015″

Not all celebrities shot to stardom immediately after they debuted. In fact, many of the stars we know and love worked hard for several years in their fields before they became household names. On September 7, tvN‘s “The List 2015” put together a list of the top nine stars that achieved mass popularity later in their careers. Check out the list below!

9. Indie band Hyukoh.

hyukoh

8. Actress Chun Woo Hee.

chun woo hee

7. WINNER‘s Mino.

winner mino

6. Actress Kim Go Eun.

Kim Go Eun

5. Hip hop artist Zion.T.

zion t

4. Actress Kim Seul Gi.

Kim Seul Gi

3. ZE:A‘s Park Hyung Sik.

Park Hyungsik 21

Park Hyung Sik debuted with ZE:A in 2010, but while he was loved by fans, it wasn’t until he appeared on MBC‘s “Real Men” in 2013 and was given the nickname “baby soldier” that he became a household name. From then on, he showed his acting shops in advertisements, before going on to take roles in musicals, as well as dramas such as “Nine,” “What’s With This Family,” and “High Society.”

2. EXID‘s Hani.

guesshani2

Before Hani debuted as a member of EXID, she trained at JYP Entertainmentfor a year before being dropped from the agency. She then spent time studying in China, but she didn’t let go of her dream of being a singer. She returned to Korea, and debuted with EXID in 2012, but still wasn’t able to gain stardom as the group was not popular right after their debut. However, a fancam that focused on Hani during a performance of EXID’s “Up & Down” went viral last fall and propelled EXID to huge popularity. Hani has now appeared on several variety shows, where she’s been given the chance to show her easy-going personality, sense of humor, high IQ, clarinet playing, fluency in foreign languages, and of course her hilarious reactions.

1. Actor Jo Jung Suk.

jo jung suk

Jo Jung Suk takes the top spot on the list of late bloomer stars. He shot to stardom with his hilarious turn as the eccentric best friend of Lee Je Hoon‘s character in “Architecture 101” in 2012, for which he won two “Best New Actor” awards. However, he was a veteran actor that had been performing on stage since 2004. He had starred in the Korean productions of musicals such as “Grease,” “Spring Awakening,” and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” while taking auditions for film roles.

After his breakout performance in “Architecture 101,” he starred in the drama “The King 2 Hearts,” as well as films such as “The Face Reader” and “My Love, My Bride.” His most recent drama, “Oh My Ghost,” recently wrapped up late last month. He’s established a reputation as an incredibly talented actor with superb comedic timing and the ability to make a script even more hilarious with his improvisations.

Which of these stars did you love before they became household names?

Source (1)

OMG !! that selca made my day :w00t::w00t: .. UGHH how much I missed them :(

after HS hype was over, I didn't really expected them to remain as close as they were during filming days .. but here again so glad to see their close friendship is still there :wub:

looks like they had interview together :D .. 

a few more updates ~

I'm happy to see uri Soo-Ji couple together, I would love more intimate photoshoot but having seen other brand pictorials, this is pretty standard going by Korean drama cf's. Its a start, hope to see a sort of romantic cf/photoshoot with the two. 

Also, I saw a Yoon Ha-Ji Yi post on Lim Ji Yeon's instagram account. Brought back some fun memories, time flies.

• 2 weeks later...

Lim Ji Yeon won the best new actress award in "2015 Korean Drama Awards" :w00t::wub:

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, EXO’s Chanyeol, and More Win at 2015 Korea Drama Awards

chanyeol-im-ji-yeon-540x385.jpg

Best New Male Actor went to Chanyeol for his role in the web drama “EXO Next Door,” and Im Ji Yeon was awarded Best New Female Actress for her performance in SBS’s “High Society.”

to read more http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/09/kim-soo-hyun-kim-tae-hee-exos-chanyeol-and-more-win-at-2015-korea-drama-awards/

a video of her in the award ceremony interviewing Chanyeol ..

her IG update ..

full look ~

uniyasa.jpg

Archived