[OFFICIAL] Rooftop Couple |Park Hyung Sik ♡ Lim Ji Yeon|

magushsilence

Im Ji Yeon Chooses Her Ideal Type Among Her Previous Male Co-Stars

im-ji-yeon-section-tv.png

The August 2 broadcast of entertainment news show “Section TV” had an interview with the rising star.

When she was asked to pick her ideal type among the male co-stars she has worked with so far, Im Ji Yeon said, “I like Joo Ji Hoon, because he has a playful but masculine side to him.” When the reporter said that he was already taken, she jokingly said, “I know, unfortunately.”

The “High Society” actress was also asked about who she would like to work with in the future. She picked actor Lee Jung Jae as someone she would want to work with, adding, “I saw him at an awards ceremony. He was charming even from afar, I was smitten.”

what about PHS :( or maybe she's secretly dating him and so don't want to bring attention to their relationship  :D LOL just kidding :lol::lol: .. Honestly I can understand why she chose Joo Ji Hoon ;) I personally might choose him over PHS :P >> sorry Chang Soo yaa ~ :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Update ~ 

here found the interview cut on YouTube ..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deannejjang

i'm also in with rooftop couple because they had their second kiss and changsoo confessed his love for her there :wub:eventhoshewasdrunk

LJY looked so adorable in the interview. how is she 25 years old? she looked younger than that.. btw i think she pick joo ji hoon to play it safe since he's the only one that's taken among her co-star so that people won't think much about her choice 

Thanks for creating this thread...indeed they look so cute together in every picture you shared here...

I hope PHS will stop calling her noona...ive heard him call her that in the video of LOFJ :(

In law of the jungle he saw her as hyung LOL

nothing sweet but they're together. Rooftop couple. They spent their sweetest and funny moment in that location. But my favorite is the rain scene and the car kiss. 

Thanks for creating this thread...indeed they look so cute together in every picture you shared here...

I hope PHS will stop calling her noona...ive heard him call her that in the video of LOFJ :(

In law of the jungle he saw her as hyung LOL

LOL I believe honorifics is big in Korea and other asian countries. I read in Twitter they were called bonfire couple and made a fake scenario that they were dating by the other participants of the show. Hahaha I can't find the video. 

I hope PHS will stop calling her noona...ive heard him call her that in the video of LOFJ :(

LOL :lol: .. since they are half and a year apart in age, and it was his first meeting with LJY in LOJ so it's polite to call her "noona". also calling her noona is not a bad thing, Hongki (F.T Island) once said in GWGM to his co star Fujii Mina that korean girls often like to be called "noona" from their younger BF's :D:D .. anyway if I recall correctly he didn't ever called her noona in any of the BTS videos :lol: I wonder what he used to call her, Lim Ji Yeon-shi maybe ?!! ^_^

Park Hyung Sik Reveals His Affection For “High Society” Co-Star Im Ji Yeon

park-hyung-sik-im-ji-yeon.png

ZE:A’Park Hyung Sik recently sat down with news outlet Star News and praised his “High Society” co-star Im Ji Yeon.

Park Hyung Sik said, “I think Im Ji Yeon’s charms are her ability to be bold, honest, and innocent. She doesn’t try to be pretty.”

He continued, “When I was in character as Yoo Chang Soo, I tried not to get too absorbed in the character’s feelings. I tried not to get my real feelings confused with Yoo Chang Soo’s feelings.”

The actor went on speaking of Im Ji Yeon, saying, “Im Ji Yeon was so lovely in ‘High Society.’ If a character like Lee Ji Yi (Im Ji Yeon) appeared in real life, I would fall in love with her right away.”

Park Hyung Sik also revealed his ideal romance, answering, “If I were to fall in love, I want to do it like Yoo Chang Soo. I think I would be really happy if someone so mesmerizing comes along that I am willing to give up my celebrity career for her. I haven’t experienced that kind of love yet.

What did you think of Park Hyung Sik and Im Ji Yeon’s on-screen chemistry and relationship?

Source

woah ~~ Hyungsik is very romantic :wub: he wants to experience a love where he is willing to give up his celebrity career for :phew: :w00t: >> then no worries for us shippers about his idol status that don't allow him dating, if he wants to he'll give up being idol for LJY B) LOL :D

so if there was a character like Ji Yi, he would totally fall for her :P. well LJY said in on of her earlier interviews that the character Ji Yi is very close to her real life character ;) was it an indirect confession from PHS !! :D:lol::D

also anyone else notice this, those words he used to describe LJY (bold, honest, and innocent. She doesn’t try to be pretty), doesn't it totally fit with character Ji Yi's description ;) :D:D

:wub: he wants to experience a love where he is willing to give up his celebrity career for :phew: :w00t: >> then no worries for us shippers about his idol status that don't allow him dating, if he wants to he'll give up being idol for LJY B) LOL :D

so if there was a character like Ji Yi, he would totally fall for her :P. well LJY said in on of her earlier interviews that the character Ji Yi is very close to her real life character ;) was it an indirect confession from PHS !! :D:lol::D

also anyone else notice this, those words he used to describe LJY (bold, honest, and innocent. She doesn’t try to be pretty), doesn't it totally fit with character Ji Yi's description ;) :D:D

This guy is so smitten. He had to work hard to not feel what Chang Soo is feeling. That should be fairly easy right, I mean they were filming in front of so many people, he probably really likes Lim Ji Yeon in reality. I mean she herself said that Ji Yi is closer in nature to her actual personality, right?? Awwwwwww..........my shipper heart is so happy. I know dating is a big deal in their industry. The whole image, reactions from fans and especially difficult if you're in some idol group so even if they do feel something, the chances are close to zero for both of them acting on it now. They are both more or less acting newbies. Anyway, I will ship them, even if nothing happens in reality. I am just glad they share such a good bond and are so comfortable around each other. I hope to see the two together again, if not drama or movies, I will take CF's gladly.

Lim Ji-yeon, "Hyung Sik led the kiss scene"

source: http://www.hancinema.net/lim-ji-yeon-hyung-sik-led-the-kiss-scene-85095.html

photo620360.jpg

"My name is Lee Ji-yi. Lee Ji-yi the other way around, too". The rap she did in the SBS drama "High Society" showed her character.

Like the 'human vitamin' that she is, Ji-yi brightened up the drama. Honest Ji-yi's expression of love for Yoo Chang-soo (Hyung Sik) was as cute as ever. Lim Ji-yeon's role of Ji-yi made everyone smile.

"High Society" was like vitamins to me. I was happy to get all the compliments too. I am very much like Ji-yi. I'm bright. Change for me is being all secretive like the movies. I didn't feel pressure in having to show a different side of me. I just acted out myself".

Ji-yi has always been honest about her feelings. She even played hard to get sometimes. She would be eager to show Chang-soo her love at one point but hesitated when she realized his family background and made him worry. This happened because she was too honest.

"Ji-yi doesn't do the math when she plays hard to get. If she did, she wouldn't have been as appealing. Her honesty might have seemed like she was playing with him".

Ji-yi is not your ordinary drama girl. She's Jang Yoon-ha's (UEE) friend but her romance with Chang-soo was almost the main event of the drama.

"I was attracted to Ji-yi the moment I saw the scenario. I've only acted out much heavier characters before so I wanted to try something more like me. I knew I could pull off Ji-yi because she's much like me".

Ji-yi talks straightforwardly. She worries about breaking up with Chang-soo but she never hid her true feelings for him.

"There was a scene where I ask Chang-soo if I can touch his ears. Hyung Sik and I were surprised to read that on the script. I became shameless after that. We both became greedy for more and agreed to make it fun. We went overboard to make it fun and enjoyed doing so".

There was a lot of touching with Hyung Sik. They met each other on the SBS TV show "Law of the Jungle" first before they joined the drama. Wouldn't they have been awkward since they're already close friends?

"There's the scene where they spend a night at a hotel. We called it the 'sexual scene'. It could've been awkward but it was fun. Being shy was fun. We kissed in the rain and it was over before we knew it. Hyung Sik is really good at acting. I was surprised because he concentrates really well and I was led by him".

The cast of "High Society" enjoyed each others' company. Seong Joon. UEE, Hyung Sik and Lim Ji-yeon are a noisy bunch.

"We had fun amongst ourselves. The director even had to tell us to stop talking so much. Ji-yi is a noisy one in the drama so UEE had to calm me down".

Chang-soo and Ji-yi were lovely. Their honest and blind love was supported by everyone watching the drama and some even hoped they became a couple in real life.

"Hyung Sik says I am like a neighboring 'brother'. Hyung Sik is an attractive man. He's handsome and polite. He's manly and very popular. Many people asked if we're really going out but I don't think Hyung Sik thinks of me as a girl".

Lim Ji-yeon debuted last year with "Obsessed" and continued to star in "The Treacherous" and now "High Society". She is now a rising star rookie and is in the spotlight.

"Being in a drama means you can see the reactions right away so I had to do better. Even for the people who helped me out so much, I had to do my best. I want to try out different characters too".

Lim Ji-yeon is easygoing and curious. She appealed to the public in "Law of the Jungle" and even tried rat meat. She isn't scared of trying something new. She likes to be active so she is currently learning how to scuba dive.

"I am a curious girl. I want to try new things. I am careless. Everyone else freaked out at the jungle but I wondered when else I would try rat meat and I was very hungry. It was alright. I did take parasiticide when I got back home"..

Lim Ji-yeon is the new MC for the MBC show "Section TV" too. Her first show went well last week.

"I was nervous but it was fun. It was my first live show but the atmosphere was really nice and worried about doing a bad job but everyone helped me and it went alright".

Active Lim Ji-yeon, what about the army? MBC TV show "Real Men" are rounding up female members for a special edition. We asked her about it.

"I hear that a lot. I heard they go through a lot of pain. I've seen other women on the show. I do want to try it".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... Read more at: http://tr.im/xpnOL

"....but I don't think he thinks of me as a girl." AYYY HE'S JUST SAYING THAT HE THINKS OF YOU AS A HYUNG BC HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET FRIENDZONED. HAHA JK

and about Real Men..... *coughs* :wub:B):D

ok im breaking my silence, that Hyung Sik's and Lim Ji Yeon's interview just made my shipping heart alive again.. he's so obvious that he likes her so much.. JUST DATE HER ALREADY!!! i hope Ji Yeon reads his interview for her to know she's wrong and HE'S HELLA SMITTEN BY YOU GIRL... oohhh i smell something. why must their interview come out at same day??? mwuhahaha!!

i noticed how parallel CSxJY  are to PHS and LJY themselves... PHS is a Chaebol in real life too and LJY is so close to JY personality so i cant even blame hyungsik if he said he tried so hard not to have his real feelings confused with Yoo Chang Soo’s feelings coz i think its already their reality/who they really are  just written in a dramatic story.... i bet they didnt even realized it that they were not acting anymore that's why the outcome and their chemistry was so natural and soooo good... they are really perfect for each other!!!! kyyaahhh!!

im hoping and praying too that they'll get a chance to get to work with each other again and have their own drama perhaps.

btw oww hello everyone i've been a lurker on the drama thread before and here since the beginning.. let me express my gratitude to everyone thats in this ship with me you are all amazing :) rock en roll to the world! oryt! woooohhh!!

shoutout to my lovely dongsaeng here @kriswu hi!! i finally decided to post here after 34235th attempts

and @Seiran029 he did call her Noona on a BTS.. its on the beach BTS when JY cant get off the car he shouted "Noona!" then later changed it to "JiYi`ah!"

and i made a gif set of off all their BTS interaction because i was so inspired once again,  HERE

here are some gif that wasnt included in that gif set <3

tumblr_nskahzuDAY1qdv9nuo1_400.gif   tumblr_nskahzuDAY1qdv9nuo2_400.gif

Anybody here have access to 8 days magazine, I saw a snapshot of an interview of Lim Ji Yeon there, don't know for sure. If anybody knows anything as to how to get that interview, please post it here. It was written in English........I tried posting the photo but for some reason it isn't working. 

And I found these new pictures of Hyung Sik ......

tumblr_nskir0ITH21s3izaio1_500.jpg

tumblr_nski57rkoS1s3izaio1_500.jpg

tumblr_nskipqUPzb1s3izaio1_500.jpg

and an adorable childhood picture....

Park-Hyungsik-Childhood.png

source : tumblr

"I tried not to get my real feelings confused with Yoo Chang Soo’s feelings.”

so he tried. HE TRIED. tbh when he said this, i was like "OMFG HE IS DOOMED HAHAHAHAHA"

Hyungsik, it must be hard to control, eh? :wub::lol:

welcome unnie @ranxie!!! :D 

LMAO reading both PHS x LJY interviews :D:D it feels like I was reading an indirect Love Letter rather than an interview :phew::lol:

"There's the scene where they spend a night at a hotel. We called it the 'sexual scene'. It could've been awkward but it was fun. Being shy was fun. We kissed in the rain and it was over before we knew it. Hyung Sik is really good at acting. I was surprised because he concentrates really well and I was led by him".

ROFL :D:lol: I'm sure at that moment they were no longer acting, they were already enjoying themselves as real couples :w00t::phew: .. I though it was LJY who led the kiss since she is more experienced in acting these sort of things, but dear PHS acted as a man and led it himself ;):wub:

"Hyung Sik says I am like a neighboring 'brother'. Hyung Sik is an attractive man. He's handsome and polite. He's manly and very popular. Many people asked if we're really going out but I don't think Hyung Sik thinks of me as a girl".

oh don't get upset girl, it was long ago when he said you're a Hyung :D, just like @kriswu said he must have been afraid to be friendzoned :lol: what matters now is his current feelings right LJY-shi ?!!:P we all knew he had fallen head over heels for you dear :wub::D

now I'm dying to see both PHS and LJY's expression reading each others interview :phew: they must read it :w00t:, they must get the hidden msg for each other inside it :wub::D 

and @Seiran029 he did call her Noona on a BTS.. its on the beach BTS when JY cant get off the car he shouted "Noona!" then later changed it to "JiYi`ah!"

Oh really!! looks like I was too much focused on their skinship in that BTS and didn't notice anything else :lol: .. BTW I happened to visit your blog and was totally fascinated by those amazing gifs :wub: very good work dear

"I tried not to get my real feelings confused with Yoo Chang Soo’s feelings.”

so he tried. HE TRIED. tbh when he said this, i was like "OMFG HE IS DOOMED HAHAHAHAHA"

Hyungsik, it must be hard to control, eh? :wub::lol:

Poor Hyungsik his feelings for Jiyeon has already surpassed CS's love for JY by so faaar~ :lol: right ?!!

just look how long time it took for CS before he can even think of giving up on his BG for JY's sake, and at the end he didn't ^_^.. But our PHS, even before they start dating he already declared to give up on his idol status for her sake :wub: LOL :D:P >> that must have been so hard, ne Hyungsik-aa~?!! ;):w00t::phew:

hi! i'm aira and i'm new to this hahaha, this is the first time i come to forum and i was not that into korean drama but i caught up in this couple a lot (thanks to my mom) i keep searching for their news hahaha! and i found this! hahahha! i'm glad i could meet people who also love this couple!

btw, i found this video, maybe all of you have already watched it, but well....i, myself can't get enough just by watching once, look how they danced together hahahah :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsnS8SUxAq4

and i am also into big bang so i was like "wooowww!!" hahahhaa

their interviews made me flutter, even them seeing each other in their eyes made me flutter hahahaha! my mom also said that PHS really does like LJY, or else their acting would not feel so real... THAT, or they're just a great actor/actress.... I'm hoping for both hahahah

looks like Park Hyung Sik was very busy last few days with countless interviews .. here is some more updates ~ 

Hyungsik talks about his dating experiences... or lack thereof

Hyungsik_1438616113_af_org.jpg

ZE:A's Hyungsik sat down for an interview on July 3, where he talked about his personal dating experiences.  

Despite his good looks and family background, he revealed that he actually had little experience!  "I think I've lived almost without knowing even the concept of dating," he started off.  "Honestly, even during my school years, I did not have that much interest in dating girls.  I liked hanging out with guys more, so I think I was almost completely unaware of the female students eyeing me from nearby.

"I think I first tried dating in second year of middle school, and my first kiss also happened around then.  In addition, I started having interest in dating around the second year of high school.  The most recent relationship I had was probably right before my debut."

But he's always around such pretty idols!  He said, "Even when promoting as a member of ZE:A, I barely interacted with girl groups.  I personally don't have a lot of interest in dating, and I don't think I know much about dating, either.  If I were to love, I think I would like to do so like [my character] Yoo Chang Soo from 'High Society.'"

Despite his lack of experience, he's always convincing in his drama roles, isn't he? Now that's a good actor!

source

Park Hyung Sik to Appear as Guest on “Healing Camp”

park-hyung-sik-629x450.jpg

ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik has been confirmed to appear on an upcoming episode of “Healing Camp.”

On August 5, a rep from Park Hyung Sik’s management company stated, “Park Hyung Sik is going to film for ‘Healing Camp’ later this afternoon.”

A source from “Healing Camp” has also confirmed Park Hyung Sik’s appearance on the show; however, they added that Park Hyung Sik will not be the only guest to appear on that episode.

Park Hyung Sik has been receiving a lot of attention for his acting of the role Yoo Changsoo on “High Society,” a role that helped the actor shed the cute “baby soldier” image he had on “Real Men.”

Meanwhile, with its recent 4 year anniversary, “Healing Camp” has changed its format to target a more diverse range of viewers. Coined a “talk-busking” show, the new format features MC Kim Jae Dong and a 500-member live audience that also get to play MC by asking guests questions directly.

Are you excited to hear all the stories Park Hyung Sik has to share? Who do you think the other guest(s) will be?

Source (1)

source

ZE:A's Hyungsik and Siwan coach each other in acting?

ZEA-Siwan-Hyungsik_1438703513_af_org.jpg

In a stroke of luck, ZE:A's Hyungsik has found a personal acting coach who doesn't charge him for his services!

That acting coach is none other than fellow ZE:A member and actor Siwan. In an interview with OSEN that progressed the other day, Hyungsik said, "I normally exchange talks with Siwan on acting. But it's not any kind of serious, pompous talk where I ponder, 'Hyung, you know that thing called acting?' But we naturally get to talking about it, exchanging questions and answers." 

Hyungsik continued, "I think we help each other out through our acting. There are many times I seek advice from Siwan. I ask him, 'Should I approach this emotion this way?' and Siwan would answer, 'I think you should do it like this,' and offer me a lot of help. One time I saw Siwan reading a script and he handed it to me telling me to read it. We read each other's scripts and practice our lines in different tones," explaining how they share with one another their expertise on acting. 

Source

if he had such a good coach no wonder his acting has improved sooo much :lol: last year Siwan blow me out with his performance in "Misaeng", and this year Hyungsik in "High Society" :wub:

Park Hyung Sik Apologizes to Fans For the Way He Treated Them During “High Society” Filming

park-hyung-sik.png

ZE:A’Park Hyung Sik recently did an interview with news outlet TV Report and apologized for a misunderstanding that his fans might have.

The multi-talented star said, “I’m sorry to all the fans who may have felt like I’ve changed.”

After doing a great job as Yoo Chang Soo in the drama “High Society” which recently ended, the actor explained, “I tend to get absorbed into my character before I start filming. It’s not easy to suddenly get into character right when filming starts. That’s why I usually stay in character until a drama ends.”

He continued, “Since I was so absorbed in portraying Yoo Chang Soo, I basically lived my life as Yoo Chang Soo from the moment I decided to take the role to the moment ‘High Society’ ended. I think seeing me like that has made my fans misunderstand. I used to greet and wave to fans when I was promoting under ZE:A but now the fans think that I’ve changed ever since I took the role for the drama.”

“You may be thinking, ‘Is it really necessary to be Yoo Chang Soo outside of filming?’ But I feel like I need to live like the character in order to express certain emotions and behaviors in any unplanned situations during filming. Not a lot of people may understand this, of course, but I need time to get used to my character so that I am able to express him freely.”

Lastly, he said, “My heart towards my fans has never changed… Trying to justify [my actions] may cause a bigger understanding, but it bothers me so much that I really want to say this. I know I am responsible for all of my actions, but I want [my fans] to know that I didn’t mean any of it.”

Meanwhile, he also clarified, “There is no difference between ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and actor Park Hyung Sik. I sing my heart out on stage, and I try my best as an actor when I’m on set. Both are the same Park Hyung Sik,” and laughed.

What are your thoughts on his acting methods?

Source (1)

source

mmm does living as CS even outside the set included dating JY outside the set too ?!! ;) so you can portray the character wholeheartedly B) ... tell us the truth Hyungsik-shi :P

Park Hyung Sik Shares His Thoughts On Love And Marriage

park-hyung-sik.png?w=600

ZE:A singer Park Hyung Sik did a convincing job of playing a man in love in the recent romantic drama "High Society." But in real life, he says, he is still pretty innocent when it comes to romance.

According to a recent interview with Korea's Nate News, in some respects he is just like the character he played, chaebol Yoo Chang Soo. If he was truly in love he is sure that he would be willing to give up a lot for the person he loved.

In the drama his character Yoo Chang Soo defied his mother's request that he marry a rich girl. He chose a poor one instead. Although he was prepared to sacrifice his fortune and position in his family's company, he ultimately did not have to. Before winning his mom's approval, the mismatched couple did have to date in secret.

Would he also date in secret or would he announce his real life relationship to the public?

"If she was the one I wanted to marry then I think it would be all right to expose our relationship," said Park. "When will I get married though? When I am capable of taking care of my own family. I would like to get married when I find the one I love. I don't believe in waiting to get married when you love someone. I would want to make that person mine rather than lose her."

Although he's only 23, he thinks people took love more seriously in the good old days, at least in the days when his father was young. He thinks that nowadays people rush into relationships too fast.

"People these days don't realize the meaning of love and relationships," said Park. "In our father's generation, everyone had a curfew so it was more affectionate and undying, but you don't find that these days."

And he is pretty specific about the circumstances under which he would fall in love. It would not be on the set of a drama.

"I want to meet my true love while I am on vacation," he said. "It would be great. I wouldn't want to come back home."

And non-Korean girls may be pleased to hear that he finds the looks of foreign actresses very appealing. He listed Kristen Stewart and Amanda Seyfried as examples of attractive foreign actresses.  

"I think they are so attractive. Meeting one of them would be an openingg to a new culture and I can learn English. I did an ad with a foreign model once and I almost fell into her eyes."

Before "High Society," Park appeared in "Persevere Goo Hae-Ra," "What Happens to My Family," and "The Heirs." He also played a young Lee Jin Wook in "Nine: Nine Time Travels."

source

IG roundup ~

looks like it's written in Eng .. if anyone knows how to access the mag please let us know, I want read it so badly :sweatingbullets:

does she really plays piano ?! or it's just for photoshoot :huh: :wub:

I'm baaaaack! OMG! i'm so tired this past view days. thanks God i've decided to peep into this thread, and i become so full with spirit again! LOL

thank you so much for the news updates and picture collections from @Seiran029, @Nymeria289, and @kriswu, i'm so much entertained in my busy days. The interview was soooo hilarious that both of them actually have a chance to be a real couple (My God in heaven, please hear our prayer) :D

i can't wait to see Hyung Sik and his fellas on Healing Camp. :wub: if any of you finally get the complete link of their episode, would you mind to share here? so then we can blab around like crazy smitten girls here hehehhe..

have a nice day ahead for all of you! Ciao! B)

Im just wondering, is this the first time that PHS apologised to his fans for the sudden change in his manners while filming a series? Im thinking that he is just too smitten with LJY that he cant act normal in front of her and the only reason he could provide is that he needs to imerse himself in the character for him to act good in every scene hehehe...excuses lol

Oh! Hyung Sik, still regretting the decision to post that famous hotel room scene photo on your instagram. His lady fans got a bit upset over that, I saw there comments in there. But why is he apologizing? Having good professional and personal relation with you co-actor and having natural chemistry isn't something he should apologize for. I think some of his fans might have been a bit immature if they decided to say whatever it is they have said over his behavior during he filmed High Society. I enjoyed the way Hyung Sik and Lim Ji Yeon interacted on and off-screen in High Society. As much as I want them to date, it won't probably happens anytime soon. Both of them are being cautious right now to not say the wrong thing especially Hyung Sik, his admission of admiration for his Ji-Yeon probably didn't go down well with some of his fans. What a shame! These idol fans are scary it appears.

Lim Ji Yeon Will Star With Lee Joon In 'Key of Life'

lim-ji-yeon.jpg?w=600

On August 5, the Korean publication Star News announced the casting of Lim Ji Yeon as the leading in the upcoming film, "Key of Life." 

Representatives for Sim Entertainment, the agency which represents the "High Society" star confirmed her casting through an announcement on August 5.

Based on a Japanese film carrying the same title, "Key of Life" stars former MBLAQ member Lee Joon as a man who switches his identity with a murderer. Seasoned film star Yoo Hae Jin (Tazza: The Hidden Card) will add explosive tension to the film as a ruthless killer. 

Lim will star as the main person who is aware of the identity change and is dedicated to protecting the secrets behind the switch. 

Lim recently captured the attention of K-Drama fans for her portrayal of Lee Ji Yi, a poor girl who is thrust into the life of a conglomerate heir, in "High Society." Audiences praised the star for her on-screen chemistry with ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik, which was a highlight for the series. 

While Ji Yi served as her breakout television role, Lim Ji Yeon is a critically acclaimed film star who was previously known for her critically acclaimed film debut in the 2014 erotic thriller, "Obsessed." Prior to her role in "Obsessed," Lim appeared in several short films. She is also the hostess of the entertainment program, "Section TV" and a cast member of the variety show "Law of the Jungle in Indochina." 

Nicknamed Chungmuro's Cinderella, she was the recipient of Best New Actress honors at the 51st Daejong Film Awards, the Bull Film Awards, and the Korean Film Critics Awards. The refined caliber of her acting set the tone for "High Society," which concluded on July 28. 

source

Lim Ji Yeon Will Star With Lee Joon In 'Key of Life'

WHAT !! Lee Joon & Lim Ji Yeon  in a Jmovie remake ?!! :w00t::w00t: that's awesome :wub: 

BTW LJY is very fortunate when getting her co-stars :lol:, all the males on her co-stars list are the hottest actors in Korea :D ... (Song Seong Heon - Jo Ji Hoon - Park Hyung Sik and now Lee Joon :lol:) who'll be the next ?!;) >>~ poor PHS he has got so many strong rivals :D:P

Lim Ji Yeon's IG update ..

Archived