[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

@ssamm ayyyy EXACTLY that video!!the one in HS forum seemed to have longer duration (or perhaps it's just me being delulu,hehehe), but the scene is exactly that!! thank youuuu :wub: so many hidden skinship in that video and one obvious awkward hug..hehehehe...i love how SJ was in panic at the dance floor (he's quite a terrible dancer,isn't he?) and always look for Uee to somehow save him..and i noticed that Uee (a real dancing queen) being considerate of him and started to move less.

@Reyko Ha! exactly..was that something really private..or maybe naughty? *ahem* talking about Dispatch i was actually quite curious of why do they have to upload so many pics of HS with SJ and Uee's scenes?are they just fangirling over SungJoon (that gif. of him taking off his sweater was to drool for) or.......something else on their mind...those photos were just a trigger for something bigger? LOL....

4gflRFq.jpg

caught on camera..what are you looking at SJ-sshi? 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some before after pictures of SJ. Thank you, manhood! :D

Hidden Content

Wow that's quite a huge difference. His current body is so muscular . Too bad we didn't see it much in the drama (esp that bed scene we yearned for, dang it!). At least we got these pictures though.

I agree with @Reyko and @ssamm regarding the kiss scenes being tamer than INR3, but just as satisfying. The kisses were beautiful and match their characters in the drama. Yoonha is supposed to be inexperienced with love (even though she insisted that she dated a few guys lol). Of course Joonki needed to take it slow.

Wow, so many gifts from fellow ellies when I open this thread. I confess, I really look forward to visiting this thread everyday. No matter how busy I am, I have to visit here come what may. This has been by daily dose of vitamins and energy supplement. You all have been very generous in sharing vids, gifs, pics, translations, links, infos, POVs, etc. that I'm so grateful for.

@iloveisang-eoyoung Re your query if there's a vid in an awards show or of anything which shows they have met before: Both said that their first encounter was during a shoot for the teaser where they immediately shared a kiss right after introduction. I strongly believe that this teaser they talked about was the one at YH's house (the one where Uee wore the black gown and SJ was in a suit). This presumption of mine is based upon how giddy SJ's grins were in the BTS pics. He couldn't hide yet his excitement and sense of elation at having to share such an intimate scene with "The Uee". How lucky could he be... Though they haven't met before, I'm sure SJ must have known who Uee was because she has been an "It" girl for sometime. Besides, he is close friends with model/actor Hong Jonghyun who was then the romantic partner of Juyeon (Uee's fellow member in Afterschool) in Jeon Woo Chi drama series about 3 years ago which starred Uee and Cha Taehyun. Incidentally Hong Jonghyun is also very close to Nana (another AS member) and they were even subject of a dating rumor. 

@meinhere - This may be a super late reaction and I don't know how I could have missed the post. I love your SCs of SJ monitoring Uee in her scene. OMG, he was indeed intently looking at her! My, you really have eagle eyes to have seen this. Thank you.

@ueeyaas - My wish came true when your shared your collection of their sweet BTS pics. 

@thenitsky - Indeed, Uee was considerate of SJ's shyness in the disco scenes, He was clearly very uneasy and Uee just matched his pace. 

@Reyko - It's great that you posted their BTS pics practicing together. I was planning to talk about that today and then I saw your pics. I really like how SJ turns/leans his body towards her. And I just love the thought that they chose to spend their "extra" time together as they could have practiced on their own. Looking at them, they seemed to have a world of their own even in the midst of that chaos. And thank you too for that gif in their first scriptreading. Like @meinhere, you also have eagle eyes. SJ indeed sneeked a peak at Uee. If you didn't point that out, I would have missed such an important clue haha. 

@ssamm - Those pics you posted give me so much "high". I couldn't help but stare at them not just once but a hundred times. Most especially that pic of them standing at the presscon with their eyes locked on each other. It must just be my imagination but I could feel the electricity behind those locked gazes they shared during the presscon. And there were plenty of locked gazes if my memory serves me right. That's why I couldn't help but disagree silently when I read someone's post (who was clearly an LJY fan) in the HS thread saying that SJ fancied LJY based on her observation in the HS presscon. And was I glad there were others who posted a different POV from hers.

P.S. @magushsilence & @Reyko. Thanks for appreciating. I look forward to both your posts as well.

Guest meinhere

@Reyko @mehriel ikr??! he's indeed always looking at her...lol

19781477544_c0d979e668_o.gif

sungjoon, do you got caught by uee for staring at her?? and why you tried to avoiding her glance??lol :P

[BTS] High Society Ep 13 - UEE, Sung Joon, Park Hyungsik, Lim Ji Yeon.mp4_000236033

CL7P9rTUYAETmyw.jpg

today sungjoon heading to hongkong for pictorial/magazine photoshoot

awwwww. hearts fluttering!!!! Mine did to when i saw them together. :wub:

here's some vid's of them. showing how comfortable they are around each other. He listening to her orders to come over to her :D @4 secs....I wonder what she said to him to make him smile, or was it just because she put her....:D

here's the full length vid of the interview, but I can't find a full screen version or just the cut version of the interview. Youtube is blocking and deleting it all :tears: ....she asks if he loves her....if Jk loves YH (@39.12). eieieie and @ 36.09 I believe he explains his character after uee say's her heart hurts because of him...I remember reading a translation of it somewhere, but i can't find it. the HS interview starts @37.57

@ueeyaas where did you get the new bts pics from??? they look so into character even though they are getting fixed up. She looks so sad and he so worried. 

@mehriel, I was staring at them to before I posted them. just couldn't help it. I remember reading a similar comment here and there from LYJ fans, but i didn't see any of that during the press con. i think all 4 leads are really comfortable around each other, because there is no huge age gap. Sung Joon and LYJ are the same age too. trying not to be to blinded because i ship these two, but i don't see anything between Sung Joon and LYJ as her fans have said. but it could be my bias talking. 

Guest ueeyaas

awwwww. hearts fluttering!!!! Mine did to when i saw them together. :wub:

here's some vid's of them. showing how comfortable they are around each other. He listening to her orders to come over to her :D @4 secs....I wonder what she said to him to make him smile, or was it just because she put her....:D

Hidden Content

here's the full length vid of the interview, but I can't find a full screen version or just the cut version of the interview. Youtube is blocking and deleting it all :tears: ....she asks if he loves her....if Jk loves YH (@39.12). eieieie and @ 36.09 I believe he explains his character after uee say's her heart hurts because of him...I remember reading a translation of it somewhere, but i can't find it. the HS interview starts @37.57

Hidden Content

@ueeyaas where did you get the new bts pics from??? they look so into character even though they are getting fixed up. She looks so sad and he so worried. 

@mehriel, I was staring at them to before I posted them. just couldn't help it. I remember reading a similar comment here and there from LYJ fans, but i didn't see any of that during the press con. i think all 4 leads are really comfortable around each other, because there is no huge age gap. Sung Joon and LYJ are the same age too. trying not to be to blinded because i ship these two, but i don't see anything between Sung Joon and LYJ as her fans have said. but it could be my bias talking. 

it's from UIE TAIWAN fanpage .

Guest meinhere

@meinhere   SJ still so hot…he dyed his hair too!  Is he copying UEE?  lol…:wub:

OMG!! I didnt notice he dyed his hair until you point out.... lol *stupid me*. i was giggling after knowing that he dyed his hair, my delulu mind said they must made a deal to dye their hair after HS ended. cos sungjoon rarely dyed his hair except for his role in SUFBB. then what makes him to do so?? this couple really!! lol :lol:

yass...he still looks hot. and i think his body looks more build up than when he was in HS wrap up party ( i think uee and sungjoon started lose their weight in 2nd half episodes of HS) more over SJ have no times to work out cos of filming. but i think now he started work out again. eerrr.....to make your shoulder wider,,huh??:P

20244856820_6a13c9597a_o.gif

thank youuu for the video @ssamm and yess, he was smiling...:wub: I'm glaaadd they are close and comfortable with each other. i hope they still keep contact even the filming is over.

Hi guys, its been a while. Office work keep me a bit occupied these days :( Dropping by to share few photos of our couple.

Just as @meinhere pointed out, SJ in Incheon Airport heading HK

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo7_540.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nstvep44DR1uuna2jo9_540.jpg

cr: as tagged and [Tumblr]Sung Joon(bang-sungjun.tumblr)

And our lovely Uee during Grazia photoshoot making :wub:

cr. Grazia Korea

p/s : I know its already been two weeks but how do you cope with the end of HS? Or more accurately, now that we see less news of SJxUee, what do you do to keep the ship sail? I guess this is why most people refuse to ship hard... The agony of wanting them together or at least discover some hints that connect them is just.. *sigh* :lol:

Sung Joon looks like Rain in those airport pictures. His proportion is no joke. 

I'm having a HS withdrawal right now (more accurately, JK-YH withdrawal :tears: ). When are we getting Sung Joon's post HS interview??!!

I keep watching their clips on youtube. Been planning to watch the drama from beginning again (only their parts though lol)

V @mehriel Is she being asked all the time about Kwanghee? I also hope she doesn't talk about him anymore. I mean I'm sure they are friends and they're both idols. Kwanghee seems to like her a lot but I don't see Uee feeling the same. (I'm also in this SJ-Uee ship so I'm biased haha). Just talk about Sung joon, Uee-ya. Who cares about Kwanghee (I don't :P)

p/s : I know its already been two weeks but how do you cope with the end of HS? Or more accurately, now that we see less news of SJxUee, what do you do to keep the ship sail? I guess this is why most people refuse to ship hard... The agony of wanting them together or at least discover some hints that connect them is just.. *sigh* :lol:

I totally get what you're feeling Mag. Most especially when I see their respective IG pics where they're now both living in their own worlds. It doesn't help also that they're both very private people with no clues at all regarding their lovelives ever having been exposed to the public. And though they MIGHT still be in contact, we would never know. I'm just praying now that there's a kind soul who can provide an English translation of SJ's l'officiel homme article.

Btw I found a Uee article but I'll just post the part related to SJ, which goes:

When asked if the romance rumors with Kwang Hee made it difficult to focus on the drama, Uee said, "Rather than that, people asked more about Kwang Hee than Joon Ki (Sung Jun′s character), so I felt sorry to Sung Jun and the High Society team. People should have recalled Joon Ki when they saw me, but they asked a lot about Kwang Hee. The PD even joked, ′What do you think about offering Kwang Hee a cameo?′ but I felt sorry towards Joon Ki and the team, so I said that wouldn′t be a good idea."

For the entire article, you can read it here:http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96499/interview-uee-says-no-one-was-worried-about-her-romance-rumors-with-kwang-hee

P.S. (Warning: I will be ranting so you may skip this if you want)... I wish this Uee-Kwanghee issue be over and done with. At first, it seems funny and all, but It's getting to be redundant and annoying. Though I'm a Uee fan, it doesn't mean that I always approve of what she does. With this Kwanghee thing, I don't. If she doesn't have any plans of getting romantically together with him at all, then she should not give the guy false hopes. It's enough that she went to IC and shared a dinner with him. To go further meeting him would seem as if she's dangling and toying with him. I just don't want her to be a seen by other guys as a "tease". Like "easy girls", guys also don't look kindly on girls who "tease". I don't even like that she called him out for not calling her as it makes it appear that she's so gaga to go on a date with him. I may sound like a conservative aunt/mother, but just I don't want other guys to look down on her just because of such nonsensical issue as this. I really don't get it. Is she doing it to make someone jealous? Well, I'm afraid this technique can backfire and may turn off other relevant "admirers".

Sung Joon looks like Rain in those airport pictures. His proportion is no joke. 

I'm having a HS withdrawal right now (more accurately, JK-YH withdrawal :tears: ). When are we getting Sung Joon's post HS interview??!!

I keep watching their clips on youtube. Been planning to watch the drama from beginning again (only their parts though lol)

SJ looks really manly and well rested... I'm planning to re-watch only their parts as well. I don't have the patience anymore to watch the others' parts now.

^ @ueeyaas OHMAIGOSH!!! Just when I thought we will never hear anything about them together anymore! :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

We need our savior @OO1230. Chingu... do you mind lend us a hand? :sweatingbullets: 

On another news, Uee is heading to Paris so I've heard . Hectic schedule Uee and SJ have, especially Uee. One in HK, another in Paris... :)

201508111127773897_55c95de3b9fe5.jpg

cr. as tagged

20150811112611_lhj_2530.jpg20150811113152_lhj_2466.jpg20150811113153_lhj_2501.jpg20150811113154_lhj_2506.jpg20150811113156_lhj_2527.jpg

cr. as tagged

Archived