[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

We need our savior @OO1230. Chingu... do you mind lend us a hand? :sweatingbullets: 

she said:
- I heard lots of time that he has severe stranger anxiety. But since our first encounter we filmed kiss scene, and then he made joke to me. he's quite different from JK. I said jokingly, " joonki-ya, really sorry but I look easy to you, don't I?". (laugh) "no, no," he said. I said that he can talk honestly. after that he said "no.. (you) are like a dongsaeng". but I'm a 2 years nuna.
- Since that time, I started to obey him. If JK said to me, "nuna sit down", even though I said, "why should I?", I was sitting down. Looking at us, director-nim said, "you guys have affection toward each other (literal trans: you guys then there's affection)". Then I said right away, "with him there's no such thing (affection)". When we acted JK-YH relationship in the drama, if I act/say my strong lines , JK said with joke, "compared to the very loving/affectionate acting, this (strong) one is the best." (laugh)
- [re: the scene in undergarment store] as there was the said scene, I tried to imagine going to undergarment store with my bf. It's so embarrassing and I think I can't do that.  Male staffs went to the store and asked "what's B cup? is this B cup?" and then JK said, "are you really B cup? tell me honestly." I said, "that's not something you (should) ask to a woman". Then he said while joking, "no.. writer-nim wrote it, didn't she. wth.." Compared to sweet/affectionate sense, JK has a 'tsundere'-like charm.
- Thanks to SJ I came to know a new word 'tsundere'. When I heard 'tsundere', is it cinderella? JK called himself 'tsundere'. It was like "there's no one who treat me that well. may I treat you well? things I could treat you well is edible. I can treat you well Yoonha-ya. I'll do it. would you eat this?". I pushed and saying please don't do it. while joking with JK like that, we got along well.

P.S this might be not 100% accurate. mostly I don't change much from the literal translation.

- enjoy - ^^

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest April17

Wow OO1230 thank you for the translation. That was some quick work. At least she has a comfortable relationship with him. Wonder why there isn't any post drama interview with Sung Joon though. It will be interesting to hear his views.

Uee's outfit in the 'heading to Paris' pics reminds me of JK outfit in the last episode of HS. The colours she wore matches his. :D

Guest ueeyaas

We need our savior @OO1230. Chingu... do you mind lend us a hand? :sweatingbullets: 

she said:
- I heard lots of time that he has severe stranger anxiety. But since our first encounter we filmed kiss scene, and then he made joke to me. he's quite different from JK. I said jokingly, " joonki-ya, really sorry but I look easy to you, don't I?". (laugh) "no, no," he said. I said that he can talk honestly. after that he said "no.. (you) are like a dongsaeng". but I'm a 2 years nuna.
- Since that time, I started to obey him. If JK said to me, "nuna sit down", even though I said, "why should I?", I was sitting down. Looking at us, director-nim said, "you guys have affection toward each other (literal trans: you guys then there's affection)". Then I said right away, "with him there's no such thing (affection)". When we acted JK-YH relationship in the drama, if I act/say my strong lines , JK said with joke, "compared to the very loving/affectionate acting, this (strong) one is the best." (laugh)
- [re: the scene in undergarment store] as there was the said scene, I tried to imagine going to undergarment store with my bf. It's so embarrassing and I think I can't do that.  Male staffs went to the store and asked "what's B cup? is this B cup?" and then JK said, "are you really B cup? tell me honestly." I said, "that's not something you (should) ask to a woman". Then he said while joking, "no.. writer-nim wrote it, didn't she. wth.." Compared to sweet/affectionate sense, JK has a 'tsundere'-like charm.
- Thanks to SJ I came to know a new word 'tsundere'. When I heard 'tsundere', is it cinderella? JK called himself 'tsundere'. It was like "there's no one who treat me that well. may I treat you well? things I could treat you well is edible. I can treat you well Yoonha-ya. I'll give you. would you eat this?". I pushed and saying please don't do it. while joking with JK like that, we got along well.

P.S this might be not 100% accurate. mostly I don't change much from the literal translation.

- enjoy - ^^

Thanks alot you'r really AMAZING :wub:

JK said, "are you really B cup? tell me honestly." 

NFBRRiI.gif

naughty thoughts must be circling his brain

either sj's testing waters or he likes to see how far he can push things with uee

@OO1230 

b1489d4832641be9a491a9cf98a167ca.gif

v  @magushsilence confirm? hm no wonder sj was distressed  over JK's apparent "dry spell" srsly who asks "how bout us?" even after a kiss fest with uee? he still wants mooooore? he is so into her.

@magushsilence

tsundere tough on the outside but soft/sensitive inside ^^

Often, tsunderes are embarrassed by or don't know what to do with their romantic feelings and become even more belligerent and egotistical than normal—especially in proximity to the objects of their affections. Their constant inner struggle between their pride and love 

http://kotaku.com/how-to-identify-popular-japanese-character-types-1169085239

P.S. (Warning: I will be ranting so you may skip this if you want)... I wish this Uee-Kwanghee issue be over and done with. At first, it seems funny and all, but It's getting to be redundant and annoying. Though I'm a Uee fan, it doesn't mean that I always approve of what she does. With this Kwanghee thing, I don't. If she doesn't have any plans of getting romantically together with him at all, then she should not give the guy false hopes. It's enough that she went to IC and shared a dinner with him. To go further meeting him would seem as if she's dangling and toying with him. I just don't want her to be a seen by other guys as a "tease". Like "easy girls", guys also don't look kindly on girls who "tease". I don't even like that she called him out for not calling her as it makes it appear that she's so gaga to go on a date with him. I may sound like a conservative aunt/mother, but just I don't want other guys to look down on her just because of such nonsensical issue as this. I really don't get it. Is she doing it to make someone jealous? Well, I'm afraid this technique can backfire and may turn off other relevant "admirers".

AGREEE!!! right with you! i wanted to rant a little before, but held it back. didn't want to display my thoughts on kwanghee, because of his fans and i usually don't like to talk about things i don't like. like you said, it was funny at first but now It is getting so annoying. 

p/s : I know its already been two weeks but how do you cope with the end of HS? Or more accurately, now that we see less news of SJxUee, what do you do to keep the ship sail? I guess this is why most people refuse to ship hard... The agony of wanting them together or at least discover some hints that connect them is just.. *sigh* :lol:

I'm also having trouble coping. it would have been perfect with 18 or 20 eps, wouldn't have felt so rushed. plus we get to see more of their sweet moments. I have plan's to re-watch the whole drama, once I can find a free day with no interruptions. I keep coming in here and looking for more pic's whenever i have time. the worst part is, i haven't been able to find a new drama to make me pull away from this one. 

thanks for all the pics on them. Uee looks so cute in the grazia video. She looks really young. I wish she would put on a little more weight so we don't have to see so much of her bones, she's so tall and thin now. I really loved her more healthy/sporty body, that didn't look so tired to. mostly just want her to be healthy. 

love both their simple airport fashion. someone had posted a pic of their similar poses at the airport. CUTE! if only their photo shoot was together. the mag stands are gonna be full of these 2 this month, they both have so many shoots going on. 

CR: ladynan_sky ig account

11849392_898161523599330_175898844_n.jpg

Uee has had so many interviews since the ending of HS. So happy to get a glimpse into what their relationship is like off camera. I must say I am not surprised at all that he didn't treat her as a nuna, it showed through the bts pics and clips. maybe he is trying to make her forget that he is a dongseng and view him as a man. WOW even PDnim said that they have "affection" towards each other. eieieie....and he saw it off cam and not as YH and JK.

I can't believe he asked her about her cup size. I don't remember it being in the script either. LOL. unless they edited that part out.  and is he describing JK or himself as a tsundere??? for some reason i think its the similarity between JK and SJ. If only there was more BTS scenes of the two or a bed scene as SJ had requested...nooo i must not ship to hard! 

I to wonder if he will ever post pic's of her. he does seem to be more careful since his news with suzy. as someone who loves photography, there must be a photo or two he has taken at the set. 

a little more from the press con. couldn't resists sharing. 

heart fluttering look?:wub:

143331416632_2_155338.jpg

1433314169271_1_155417.jpg

1433314141920_2_155436.jpg

1433314144996_1_155536.jpg

that smile!:wub:

1433314174980_2_155612.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

1433314177638_2_155702.jpg

Cr: joynews.inews24

hrmm for some reason the eye icon has disappeared from my tool bar:sweatingbullets:, sorry for the long post

Guest meinhere

she said:
- Thanks to SJ I came to know a new word 'tsundere'. When I heard 'tsundere', is it cinderella? JK called himself 'tsundere'. It was like "there's no one who treat me that well. may I treat you well? things I could treat you well is edible. I can treat you well Yoonha-ya. I'll do it. would you eat this?". I pushed and saying please don't do it. while joking with JK like that, we got along well.

- enjoy - ^^

@OO1230 pleasee heellppp translate this article. uee talk about sungjoon again.  http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/08/15/0200000000AKR20150815014200033.HTML?input=1195m thankyouuu :)

there's a stormy weather brewing outside my home…while there is still power, i'm here online missing H.S. and our elevator couple…thank you everyone for your posts so far; it keeps that love i have for elevator couple alive.  It's nice UEE keeps talking about SJ even long after H.S. is over; I wonder if SJ is thinking about UEE too, even a little bit. :wub: HeeHee…so hard not to ship hard…trying not to…but one can't help it…:lol:   

@OO1230 pleasee heellppp translate this article. uee talk about sungjoon again.  http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/08/15/0200000000AKR20150815014200033.HTML?input=1195m thankyouuu :)

Sorry, I visited soompi forum just now.. kk

Actually there's not really new things she mentioned about SJ.. yet I translated where she mentioned him in the article..

She said:
Like YH, I'm a 28 y.o lady who worry about what love is. If I was YH, while not being able to think about what should I do, I felt like I was between an intersection.
Especially, since YH felt betrayed by JK whom she believe her true love, me too empathy with her and it was very hard (I had really hard time).For filming, I left home a while and was doing fine in Samseongdong but when I went (back) home, tears came out. The feelings I got during 3 months filming seems bigger than I thought. About the similarity between SJ and JK in the drama.. he (looks) cold but the inside is warm. He has that charm. For example he asked the staff 'did you eat?'. That's JK(SJ)'s charm. I think that's also why YH fell for him."
I think JK (SJ) adjust well with nunas. While I was acting, there was momment I felt flutter.

:wub:

If I was Uee I would definitely fall hard for SJ.. and I would give a try.. kkkkk

@OO1230 Thanks so much for the translations you painstakingly do for us here in the thread... Uee has been very much vocal in singing praises over SJ's good character. I might not be really accurate on this as I wasn't as observant on her reactions on her co-stars unlike now, but it's the first time I've read her really talking so much about her male lead. She wasn't like this with Choi Woosik and Jung Ilwoo. SJ's warm personality I'm sure played a big part on this. It was also pretty evident that she treated Wooshik as a younger brother in their BTS pics/vids. So unlike with SJ that she so many times act shy and girly. And I agree with you, SJ knows how to charm/handle nunas. If memory serves me right, he was asked about this charm of his on nunas and I think, he said that must have been because he has an elder sister in real life. But, to be more accurate, based on observations and per Uee's interview, he didn't treat her as a nuna. To quote @ssamm " I must say I am not surprised at all that he didn't treat her as a nuna, it showed through the bts pics and clips. maybe he is trying to make her forget that he is a dongseng and view him as a man.

@ssamm: I also wish she would gain a couple more pounds. But I'm afraid with her upcoming Shaolin show, this is highly unlikely. I think also that Uee feels more confident if she's this slim. Based on her IC convo with Kwanghee, she clearly feels that there are times she is "fat". I don't agree with her on this btw, but, I can't blame her on this insecurity. She's always in the company of stick-thin close friends (Juyeon and Jungha of AS), And I might be a minority here, but I prefer her with a darker color. I especially like her hair when she debuted as it was so shiny and looked so healthy then. Now, i feel that her hair has been destroyed by too much dyeing and chemicals. It's a pity. And you're right, I find it significant too that the PD has observed that they really have affection for each other as it's a conclusion drawn up close and personal.

@ueeyaas Thanks for Uee's paris pics. I can just imagine how many heads she turned when she was there. I liked her dress and makeup here as well. I think Uee looks well with a natural-makeup look. I wonder if SJ has seen these pics of hers. I wish he did.

@April17 & @Lucel18 I don't believe for a moment that SJ doesn't think of his HS experience, most esp. Uee. Intuition tells me that the same with the very good impressions Uee had for him, she also made the same with him. And I'm sure SJ has been made aware of the good things she has said about him in her interviews. I'm just imagining how good it must have felt for him. I'm just wishing that they will be keeping in contact regularly. Who initiates the contact is the sixty-four dollar question. I'm hoping it would be SJ. But then, being a tsundere (thanks btw @Reyko for the description), will he do it? If not, it's a pity because they could really be a good match. Uee is his complete opposite being straightforward and not afraid to show her vulnerability, qualities a "tsundere" type of man like him needs. (And come to think of it, their personalities are like JK/YH after all.) But then, I'm thinking also that Uee will be away for a while as she's going to china and I don't know if she'll be open for communication there as she'll be staying for training in a temple (are trainee monks allowed cellphones?) and for how long will she be staying there. So, if they stay in contact even after all these constraints, that really means something. 

@meinhere: Thanks for providing the link. I think this was the same article a friend of mine PMed me for and was about to post it here when I saw yours. The Seoul Story only gave the English title w/c says "UEE: "Sung Joon's character in "High Society" resembles him in real life. He is a warm person" and I'm just glad that @OO1230 is here to translate for us.

@mehreil i love Uee with natural make up too. i think she looks good without make up too. She looks younger with long hair too, or is that most people?

Can't wait to see the new show she's in. should be fun to watch. 

now waiting for both of their new drama's, hopefully Sung Joon doesn't get paired with someone to much older.

how could we not ship these two...:wub::wub:

11856808_1635992246647091_535123042_n.jp

credit  ladynan_sky ig account

@OO1230 Please can you translate for us once again. Another kind friend PM'ed me this Uee article knowing how much I love SJ-Uee. I tried google translate but I still don't understand, lol. It's kinda long but I think only the end paragraphs mention SJ. It seems to talk about when Uee didn't know where to put her hands during the kiss scene. Thanks for this favor in advance.

http://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20150816010003021

I don't know what SJ's next project is, but I hope it won't be long as I really miss him. At least with Uee in Shaolin show, I have something to look forward to with her. 

@OO1230 Please can you translate for us once again. Another kind friend PM'ed me this Uee article knowing how much I love SJ-Uee. I tried google translate but I still don't understand, lol. It's kinda long but I think only the end paragraphs mention SJ. It seems to talk about when Uee didn't know where to put her hands during the kiss scene. Thanks for this favor in advance.

I don't know what SJ's next project is, but I hope it won't be long as I really miss him. At least with Uee in Shaolin show, I have something to look forward to with her. 

I just focus on the part where she mentioned SJ.. kkk

She said when they filmed kiss scene, she didn't know where to put her hand behind so SJ scolded/rebuke her.

In the interview she also talked about the similarity between YH and herself. She said YH don't have/do aegyo, neither does she. She thinks she'll still being single like her afterschool unnies. If there's a chance she wanna learn aegyo like JiYi (Lim JiYeon), Park Shinhye, Park Boyoung.

I miss him too~~ looking forward his next project and any update of him.. ㅜㅜ

She said when they filmed kiss scene, she didn't know where to put her hand behind so SJ scolded/rebuke her.

In the interview she also talked about the similarity between YH and herself. She said YH don't have/do aegyo, neither does she. She thinks she'll still being single like her afterschool unnies. If there's a chance she wanna learn aegyo like JiYi (Lim JiYeon), Park Shinhye, Park Boyoung.

awwwwwwwwwww SJ u cutie pie ! just say you want Uee to hug u during kiss scene. no need to scold her :P  one more prove why he is tired with the kiss scene. kkkkkkk. he wanted more more more from Uee. kkkkkk. if only Uee hug SJ. haiiiiiihhh now only in my dreaming :( 

@OO1230 Thank you soooo much for this....

Like YH, Uee doesn't seem to have lots of experience in dating, more specifically "kissing". Otherwise, she would have known where to put her hand. And OMG, imagining SJ "scolding" her because of this, makes me smile too. Deep inside, SJ must have been surprised with this side of her coz she has been in many acting projects before and he would naturally expect she would know the ropes already. Makes me remember their cafe date where JK said that he knew YH never really dated before. Most probably, SJ taught her where to hold him. He's quite a "veteran" in kissing I must say. A far cry from the very nervous SJ in the BTS of SUFBB first kiss scene.

As for Uee claiming not to have any "aegyo" skills, I don't think she needs it to charm a man. She's already very attractive as she is. What she needs is a very confident man who will not be intimidated with her. 

awwwwwwwwwww SJ u cutie pie ! just say you want Uee to hug u during kiss scene. no need to scold her :P  one more prove why he is tired with the kiss scene. kkkkkkk. he wanted more more more from Uee. kkkkkk. if only Uee hug SJ. haiiiiiihhh now only in my dreaming :( 

You're right SJ is just too cute & hot at the same time. I can't blame Uee for being fluttered with their sweet and intimate scenes. Uhmm I wonder what kissing scene they were doing then. I don't think it was those two kisses in the teasers. But I'm sure SJ's tone of "scolding" must be coated with mockery and teasing.

Archived