• Last Reply

Eaaa! I new it! *dance-dance*

@kyunii88, thanks my dear! 

HJE : Because its (the drama) too sweet

This is a hint for us? ))))) 

unni, please shout for the bedscene and kiss scene as much as you can...hahaha

Looks like your wish will be magic word here like @evie7 said before :D

Can we see 2nd teaser on Thursday?

@ororomunroe i dont know if he has minor shots and wrapped it earlier than others, or it is just an early congratulatory.

perhaps, SM Ent just gives him a support while he finished filming for his scenes (not entirely finished).

His latest IG, he said he met a guy while filming, so i think he still filming :)

Hidden Content

Aaawww @jadecloud sis, thank you for YT version, and i learnt that it was on your account...hohoho awesome!!

hi-hi-hi ))) I certainly will try to conjuring more )))  But allow me to take longer breaks, so surely all executed? 81c633ea3eea.gif

Hello everyone:lol: I am here atlast. Thanks @evie7 for the shout out and @kyunii88 for the thread. A big hi to all from KMHM family. I hope you guys remember me :w00t: its been so long I came to soompi......was shifting house and work place both. I look forward to seeing this as it feels like a very light weight rom com. Is the panda club open here as well?

Guest ororomunroe

She Was Pretty’s first teaser doles out sweetness and kisses

shewaspretty19.jpg

Okay, fine, ONE kiss, not multiples. Still, I’ll take it. (Warning: There is a video that auto-plays in this post. Sorry! It’s the only one MBC has released that allows us to watch the first teaser for She Was Pretty, sadly.)

The teaser gives us a cute glimpse into the rom-com’s leads and their chemistry, although anyone who saw them in Kill Me, Heal Me already knows that Park Seo-joon and Hwang Jung-eum have plenty of chemistry. (Enough that I always felt a little squicky watching them play siblings in that show, although—SPOILER ALERT—we did later find out they weren’t blood siblings. Still! I’m glad they get their own drama where they get to play out the romantic tension to its full effect.)

The teaser starts with Hwang Jung-eum handing Park Seo-joon a cup of coffee, and when he asks why they’re drinking coffee at such a late hour, she replies that you have to when watching this drama: “Because it’s so sweet.” Then he kisses her on the cheek, asking, “Like this?” Ha, smooth operator.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/she-was-prettys-first-teaser-doles-out-sweetness-and-kisses/

This looks so good. It has one of those feel good vibe about it. I'm hoping the writing and direction can properly give the cast the chance to showcase their potential especially the leads because they have proven chemistry. I'm happy to see the teaser. Can't wait for the drama. 

Both Park Seo-Joon and Hwang Jung-Eum look thinner. And this is just for the teaser right because in no way does HJE look ugly here, she looks lovely.......anyway I hope to Siwon in the teasers that will follow this one. That guy is hot and doesn't mind being shirtless so here's hoping to that...... :wub::D

thank youu friends for all the update.. i just watch the teaser video coz i had too much work to do :(

really cant wait for the dramaaa... i might be need not coffee but milk since it more sweet.. hahahaha

btw siwon still do filming,. he mentioned it in his instagram.. that one with a big bowl.. hahaha.. 

Super duper excited for drama after preview! dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Thanks to everyone for constant updates while we wait for its debut. :D

Same time slot as Yong Pal? Ottokke? I know it's trivial compared to the many important decisions we face in our daily lives but why do I feel burdened? :crazy:

I'm going to spamming here by this gif :D

sltllg1.gif

@luci888 hahahhaa i hope i have a cloning skill to have it all.... :D

@littleloony hellllloooooo chingu~~ its been a while not to see you around. Hopefully we will meet you when it starts...and i believe mimideul throw a party here. Good to see you :D

Prettiests.....please fill the form for viki to make "She Was Pretty" be available on Viki :)

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

You can fill it numerous times. And they already have SWP's page apparently.

https://www.viki.com/tv/28448c-she-was-pretty

Super duper excited for drama after preview! dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Thanks to everyone for constant updates while we wait for its debut. :D

Same time slot as Yong Pal? Ottokke? I know it's trivial compared to the many important decisions we face in our daily lives but why do I feel burdened? :crazy:

I know  I feel burdened too...Yongpal is really loved in SK right now. I want this drama to do well but going against Yong Pal that is going to be very very difficult

Do you think subtitles will be done quickly for this series after it's released, if at all? Because some series have been translated quickly (Healer, Pinocchio, Doctor Stranger etc), while some series and movies I still don't manage to find anywhere nor for sale nor online even in raw form (Vampire in love, Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai, even though they aren't Korean). Is there any group ready to subtitle "She was pretty"?

Guest ororomunroe

Do you think subtitles will be done quickly for this series after it's released, if at all? Because some series have been translated quickly (Healer, Pinocchio, Doctor Stranger etc), while some series and movies I still don't manage to find anywhere nor for sale nor online even in raw form (Vampire in love, Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai, even though they aren't Korean). Is there any group ready to subtitle "She was pretty"?

Viki will most likely be subbing it - https://www.viki.com/tv/28448c-she-was-pretty

And so will Dramafever - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4769/She_Was_Pretty/

So subs are guaranteed in this case. How fast they sub depends on the no. of helpers they have. 

Hello and Thanks @ororomunroe, @kyunii88, @jadecloud, @plappi, for the Naver news, the Teaser, Pics, etc, and for those who continuing contributing on this thread I love it. and I'm also liking the teaser and can't wait to see this drama, it looks exciting for the actors/actresses to the point where I'm excited as well to be seeing this drama on Wed, Thurs, and I really think it'll do well with the 2 leads along with a great cast behind it. FIGHTING!!!

Archived