kyunii88

@pandalover1   I am very pleased with what I see crazy-monkey-emoticon-089.gif

@pandalover1 aiiiiiigoooo my dongsaeng.....the drama hasnt started yet and we already stripping all male leads.......hahhhahaah.....its great to have male leads who has gorgoeus face and swooning body....

this is really second alliance between PAC and Quack Pack after WAC....lol

notes:

both PAC and Quack Pack are pervy clubs in their respective thread (Dr.Stranger and Kill Me Heal Me)

Special mention for @ruzikie as an owner of QuackPack:D

HAHAHAHA it does feel like WAC first 100 pages again! :lol:

@pandalover1 has already started the ball rolling............

wumbywjpg.gif 

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

1095369.jpg

BADASS SHIN SE GI

tumblr_inline_njugcpqbZJ1snt7bk.gif

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

tumblr_nk2udw82QJ1unq3xuo2_r1_500.gif

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

tumblr_nkkrzo3QZ71soqhiuo1_500.gif

Isit just me or when I was reading the description of the plot, I read PSJ's character's name as just Ji Sung rather than Ji Sung Joon LOL xD for a moment I was like, "wait what jisung why what" HAHAH.

And I can see this thread turning into a KMHM thread season 2... HAHAHA! :D 

BADASS SHIN SE GI

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

AHN YONA JUSEYO DAMN I STILL LIKE HER STYLE XD 

Good morning everyone :) Wow..this thread is moving very quickly....and I feel a HEALing all over again :) 

Now, 'KILL ME!' :crazy::wub:

sphlv4q.jpg:D:D:D

Here's a synopsis of SWP and a character description of uri OTP, from baidu baike's info ...This drama is going to make us all very happy and laughing lots, if the rom-com and first love sweetness are to be believed. And like many of you, I too am scratching my head on how PDnim can make HJE look 'unpretty':rolleyes: I bet the name Ji Sung Joon was an intentional play on KMHM's connection ...hehe

B2l6Di5.jpg

R6lhOHV.jpg

Guest nazzy1109

OMEGA's BACK IN BUSINESS TO MAKE LADIES SWOON.....

tumblr_nsb3tnLym01u8yawfo1_400.giftumblr_nsb3tnLym01u8yawfo2_400.gif

20785692.jpg

tumblr_nsb3tnLym01u8yawfo3_500.gif

BADASS SHIN SE GI

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

Just be greedy! Let's have all 3 of them!! :w00t:

@pandalover1 you already started all pyeontae pic. lol-ing,, it will be on fire before all real drama started, :D

high five @nazzy1109 you always make funny picture, don't go hiding again chingu, shin se gi got *cough* small matches from you *cough* now ji sung joon got what kind of size? :D:D ... you already post hot picsssss,

tumblr_nk2udw82QJ1unq3xuo2_r1_500.gif

credit : nazyy1109

Did they already had their script reading? 

Yes they already had their script reading session.

Ohhh...Siwon heading to LA? Could he be meeting erhem....some LW person :) ?

WOW DAEBAK XD

i hope the story will not going over the mountain like my previous drama of second lead has been established as a garbage with you know who :|

@jadecloud eheeeem do you mean that dimples in LA ???? :P xD 

Did they already had their script reading? 

Yes they already had their script reading session.

Ohhh...Siwon heading to LA? Could he be meeting erhem....some LW person :) ?

WOW DAEBAK XD

i hope the story will not going over the mountain like my previous drama of second lead has been established as a garbage with you know who :|

@jadecloud eheeeem do you mean that dimples in LA ???? :P xD 

:D yessseee dimple agassi :D they are cute together aren't they ?:wub:

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

She Was Pretty confirms leads, adds Park Yoo-hwan, Kang Su-jin

ParkYooHwan_KangSuJin1.jpg

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama She Was Pretty has confirmed its leading cast: Kill Me, Heal Me costars Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon will be reuniting, this time as love interests, and second leads Go Jun-hee (Yawang) and Choi Siwon(King of Dramas) have also signed on. The drama about a reversal of fortunes — in money and looks — will be a romantic comedy about “finding hidden first loves.” I guess those physical changes are going to be pretty drastic if they can’t even recognize each other.

Hwang Jung-eum will headline the series as the heroine who goes from life as a rich princess in her youth to adulthood as a poor, ugly woman, thanks to her family’s latent ugly gene. Park Seo-joon’s fate is in the reverse, naturally — he starts out as a socially awkward overweight nerd, and grows up to be a modelesque beautiful man. But the physical changes aren’t the only reason they don’t recognize each other as adults: It turns out that Hwang Jung-eum has her best friend Go Jun-hee pretend to be her on occasion, creating an actual case of mistaken identity. OH.

Everyone will be connected through a magazine publisher, where Park Seo-joon’s character works as a copy editor and Siwon is the features editor. Park Yoo-hwan (or, as we like to call him around here, Yoobro) has joined the cast as the stylish mascot and assistant on the fashion editing team, a year after his last drama I Need Romance 3. Hopefully it’s an interesting role with something more to do than be cute on the sidelines.

Newbie Kang Su-jin has also joined the cast as a beauty editor who has to juggle planning her wedding while working her full-time job. She was actually in Kill Me, Heal Meas one of the doctors, but more memorable in Ex-Girlfriend Club as Song Ji-hyo’s coworker with good comic timing. She makes the most of small roles, and should round out the supporting cast nicely.

Now that we know there will be mistaken identity hijinks to be had, this drama’s looking a bit more enticing, plotwise. The premise is still a little eye-rolly, but hey, crazier-sounding things have ended up runaway hits.

She Was Pretty follows Scholar Who Walks the Night in September.

credit: Dramabeans

BADASS SHIN SE GI 

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

Just be greedy! Let's have all 3 of them!! :w00t:

Nahh...BE GREEDIER....why stop at 3? let's have all of them...hehe...minus the lil gal:lol:

The other two characters description of main 4 cast....Sounds interesting....

CSW will fall for HJE while GJH will fall for PSJ who has always been in love with his first love HJE....hehe...

What a quad-angle loveline we will get to see. :wub: Can't wait for the funny moments :) 

2Pg8nbr.jpg

mMHp4fH.jpg

@ororomunroe TQ for the shout out. I'm definitely watching this, so count me in :D.  They're both going to be so wonderful to watch- it will be a battle of who can speak faster and who has the last word!

Omo! Chingu! You are here too. It's getting better and better. ^_^

I'm not sure... If it's "She was Pretty" thread or "KMHM" thread?  :lol:

Ji Sung cameo?

giphy.gif

anyone knows who is this series writer ?! How was his/her earlier works ?! :blink: hope the casts talents won't be wasted in a bad written script .. although I'm sure our leads will manage to shine no matter how was the story :lol:

so far the characters description is good, but I really wish they won't turn GJH's character into the typical devilish secondary female lead like usually Kdrama does :( 

Archived