[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Morning Lovers, I woke up to watch live and every last weekend drama I watch the sites was lagging terrible this morning so I have to wait but BIG THANKS TO MY LOVER @andy78,  Your recap is a big help for me to understand what's going on in today's episode..  So  really can' comment just yet until I watch th episode but sounds like HK have enlisted her a solider her mother..

@kwave06,   @Carmarie     @myonenonly,     @nearsea            Welcome to the thread   :)

It was so wonderful to watch the two subbed episodes, finally..!  (Actually - I also watched half of ep. 3 - since it is already 70% subbed. I watched until there were not more subs.)

Now I am going through your enlightening comments and POV's

@Misstwilightfan1416 - thank you for First Impressions on Ninja Reflections, and for video clips.

First of, I have to say that I am so impressed by KHJ's performance as both sisters. I am in awe of her performance!

@nevill, @suchadiva42, @valsava    - interesting discussion on the nature of lawyers - their emotions and their ethics, and HK being so cold on the job - re the dead girl.  I think lawyers have a choice where the want to work, and hence whom they will defend. I think there are lots of ethical jobs for lawyers. (One of my first Kdrama was "Love Story in Harvard" in which Kim Rae-won sued a multi-national Corp. for the damage they did to the environment that caused many deaths and mutilations).  Granted corp. lawyers are probably some of the most highly paid. It feels to me that HK's persona as a lawyer - that detached, seemingly unfeeling person - is the one that her husband, JE - sees her as these days. When he told her he could not stand her smell (or something to that effect) - I thought he meant not just literal smell, but figuratively speaking - what she is about in his mind, these days. @valsava,   I liked that quote: "In the words of a few lawyers the laws are designed to protect them the Criminals and not the Victims."

I also think that it is the reality with "Big Pharma"  that often we do not see sufficient warnings on labels - AND - FDA often approves horrible and dangerous drugs as well as "food" for consumption.

@irilight,  I think we been reading HK all wrong from what we see of her from the outside as a cold heated person that show no emotion or remorse for her actions and so do her husband view her the same as we do but I think HK herself died the day her daughter died and this is how she choose to live from that day on as a dead person also but she forgot there is another person also next to her that she can't live this way and that's her husband.. Granted she talks to him and even makes advances toward him but she still cold as ice on the inside and this man can sense that like sleeping with a stiff and she had shut him out for a while.. So now she knows it's wrong but a little to late because he found something that's live and peaks his interest like the way she used to be..   

My bad welcome all newcomers

• Like 8

@andy78" Thanks Chingu for recapping today as well.

You know when you lose a Love one especially your own child, it's very hard to swallow that he/she is really gone until it finally hits you. that you can called their names, go in their rooms, but you can't see or hear them responding to you at all, and I'm think that's what's going to happen with HG as this drama continues, as to where of hoping JE and HG do find they're way back to each other regardless a 3rd party (SR)was indeed involved in their lives. 

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 7

JE BROTHER IN LAW IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT...I THINK HE REALISED YK IS CLOSE TO DISCOVER HIM SO WANTS TO GET RID OF HER...AND HE WILL PLAY DIRTY TO GET THE HIGHEST POSITION IN THE FIRM!!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

Morning Lovers, I woke up to watch live and every last weekend drama I watch the sites was lagging terrible this morning so I have to wait but BIG THANKS TO MY LOVER @andy78,  Your recap is a big help for me to understand what's going on in today's episode..  So  really can' comment just yet until I watch th episode but sounds like HK have enlisted her a solider her mother..

@kwave06,   @Carmarie     @myonenonly,     @nearsea            Welcome to the thread   :)

It was so wonderful to watch the two subbed episodes, finally..!  (Actually - I also watched half of ep. 3 - since it is already 70% subbed. I watched until there were not more subs.)

@Misstwilightfan1416 - thank you for First Impressions on Ninja Reflections, and for video clips.

First of, I have to say that I am so impressed by KHJ's performance as both sisters. I am in awe of her performance!

@nevill, @suchadiva42, @valsava    - interesting discussion on the nature of lawyers - their emotions and their ethics, and HK being so cold on the job - re the dead girl.  I think lawyers have a choice where the want to work, and hence whom they will defend. I think there are lots of ethical jobs for lawyers. (One of my first Kdrama was "Love Story in Harvard" in which Kim Rae-won sued a multi-national Corp. for the damage they did to the environment that caused many deaths and mutilations).  Granted corp. lawyers are probably some of the most highly paid. It feels to me that HK's persona as a lawyer - that detached, seemingly unfeeling person - is the one that her husband, JE - sees her as these days. When he told her he could not stand her smell (or something to that effect) - I thought he meant not just literal smell, but figuratively speaking - what she is about in his mind, these days. @valsava,   I liked that quote: "In the words of a few lawyers the laws are designed to protect them the Criminals and not the Victims."

I also think that it is the reality with "Big Pharma"  that often we do not see sufficient warnings on labels - AND - FDA often approves horrible and dangerous drugs as well as "food" for consumption.

@irilight,  I think we been reading HK all wrong from what we see of her from the outside as a cold heated person that show no emotion or remorse for her actions and so do her husband view her the same as we do but I think HK herself died the day her daughter died and this is how she choose to live from that day on as a dead person also but she forgot there is another person also next to her that she can't live this way and that's her husband.. Granted she talks to him and even makes advances toward him but she still cold as ice on the inside and this man can sense that like sleeping with a stiff and she had shut him out for a while.. So now she knows it's wrong but a little to late because he found something that's live and peaks his interest like the way she used to be..   

@valsava  maybe...but if he knew her he should at least give her more time to be with him as before...as he is the 2nd baby and she should of snap out just for him coz he needed it...he could of cry, yell...they could fight more...but he just pushed her away...i don't say that she's without fault but he's too selfish

WOW HK IS NOT GIVING UP SO EASY...SHE SENT SR HOME WITH AN ENVELOPE...AND BROUGHT HER MOM ...FROM THE PREVIEW:IT SEEMS WE HAVE WAR...HK MOM WILL HELP...HK ASKED HER MOTHER IN LAW HELP...AND TOLD SR SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND...BROTHER IN LAW IS A SNAKE!!!IT SEEMS HE STOLE HIS WIFE POSITION...HE WILL BE PROMOTED!!!

It's ok not to give up...but i think it's the wrong way...SR,lows, in-lows should not be her focus...JE is her real problem

Anyway...it was good again :)...tnx chingu

JE is her real problem i agree !!!My friend right now i feel i will love Baek Suk more...maybe at  the end of story when she will remember she will understand JE is the past...and Baek Suk is her future...

Well maybe that will be the best...but somehow despite being angry at JE right now i'm not quite comfortable with that ending...i stil think they running away from their problem and stil have that bond that will be awaken sometime

P.S. I don't like this forum editor...usually quoting and multiquoting is so easy but not with this one grrrrrrrrrrrrr...maybe i'm just stupid

• Like 5

Cap by me

Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos

@quockhanh45 is it showing the ratings dear chingu???

This drama gets trouble with this time plot , but i see some news that sbs re-air the ep 4 times a day. Hope they get more viewers. I have to say Kim Hyun Joo 's performances as HK and YK are just WOW. cant wait to see more interactions between HK and BS.

Edited by LHRCN
Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos

You know when you lose a Love one especially your own child, it's very hard to swallow that he/she is really gone until it finally hits you. that you can called their names, go in their rooms, but you can't see or hear them responding to you at all, and I'm think that's what's going to happen with HG as this drama continues, as to where of hoping JE and HG do find they're way back to each other regardless a 3rd party (SR)was indeed involved in their lives. 

People are different...they deal with their life tragedies differently...maybe she'll never be able to talk openly about her dead daughter...maybe this will for ever leave mark on her and her atitude...but what's important that regardless of this change JE realize she is sorry, she is hurt as much as he is and that she loves him...for now he does not see  not understand that

• Like 6

Seol-ri doesn't seem to be as innocent as she looks... In all senses...

Judging by how she was ready to strip herself naked before Jin-eon, it feels like he wouldn't have been her first man (if only he'd failed to resist temptation), as no decent, and all the more, chaste girl, would ever act like that...

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 5

@suchadiva42,  SR can't reach JE to heal him he's just as numb on the inside just like his wife SR is only there for him to try and fill that void of losing his daughter it's not going to work no matter what she do.. Sleeping with him isn't the answer would he have sleep with his own daughter I think not he can't love her and shows his feeling to her like his daughter. So she's in for the emotional ride that she will never be able to enter the only person who can endure that ride with him is HK because she's the child mother they both have the sane feels for if not HK has more because she has been connected to that child since the day she found out she was growing inside her..    

• Like 5

@zagigirl Is true i'm really angry with JE...I so wanted to punch him!!!I'll keep watching...i can't wait for HK and BS to meet...i need a break from JE and Hk...

Of course we keep watching chingu :)

You reminded me...i died of laugh when BS was driving and seeing ghosts hahaha...and HK at the end...his singing was great :lol:...wonder will 6 eps cover that 3 monts period or it will take longer

• Like 6

@valsava  maybe...but if he knew her he should at least give her more time to be with him as before...as he is the 2nd baby and she should of snap out just for him coz he needed it...he could of cry, yell...they could fight more...but he just pushed her away...i don't say that she's without fault but he's too selfish

@zagigirl,  That's the key timing is the big factor here, I don't think JE understand that there is no time limit to grieving for one's child she hurts everyday but she choose not to talk about it thinking it could be helping him to heal when they should have talk about the issue of death and how they both process death and then move on to the death of they child he may not wanted to talk to her about it and she him but death doesn't make the marriage issue of acceptance go away..  think they both needed time maybe even seen a therapist because they were dealing with it so badly and not in a healthy way for the both of this death hit right at home. No parent wants to out live they child.. I understand your meaning about them fighting and yelling and his sarcasm towards her is his fight and her coldness is her response.. They really need a minster and counseling to help them get over this tragedy in order to save themselves and they marriage        

• Like 6

Judging by how she was ready to strip herself naked before Jin-eon, it feels like he wouldn't have been her first man (if only he'd failed to resist temptation), as no decent, and all the more chaste girl, would ever act like that...

@ayselluna" I agree about JE probably not SR first man, but I feel JE shouldn't have started that kiss in which SR believes it can be more than that as to why she starts to strip in front of JE thinking he'll want her IMO.

• Like 4

Judging by how she was ready to strip herself naked before Jin-eon, it feels like he wouldn't have been her first man (if only he'd failed to resist temptation), as no decent, and all the more chaste girl, would ever act like that...

@ayselluna" I agree about JE probably not SR first man, but I feel JE shouldn't have started that kiss in which SR believes it can be more than that as to why she starts to strip in front of JE thinking he'll want her IMO.

@suchadiva42,  How could she back down, No way would she turn that advance down.  

• Like 4

@suchadiva42, Definitely!

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 5

@zagigirl,  That's the key timing is the big factor here, I don't think JE understand that there is no time limit to grieving for one's child she hurts everyday but she choose not to talk about it thinking it could be helping him to heal when they should have talk about the issue of death and how they both process death and then move on to the death of they child he may not wanted to talk to her about it and she him but death doesn't make the marriage issue of acceptance go away..  think they both needed time maybe even seen a therapist because they were dealing with it so badly and not in a healthy way for the both of this death hit right at home. No parent wants to out live they child.. I understand your meaning about them fighting and yelling and his sarcasm towards her is his fight and her coldness is her response.. They really need a minster and counseling to help them get over this tragedy in order to save themselves and they marriage        

Yes, for now it seems they need profesional help...but for this it takes two

Ep 3 sub on 77%...it will be faster then last week :)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 6

Well maybe that will be the best...but somehow despite being angry at JE right now i'm not quite comfortable with that ending...i stil think they running away from their problem and stil have that bond that will be awaken sometime

P.S. I don't like this forum editor...usually quoting and multiquoting is so easy but not with this one                                grrrrrrrrrrrrr...maybe i'm just stupid

If Hae-gang ends up with Baek-seok, I will consider it a waste of time

• Like 5

P.S. I don't like this forum editor...usually quoting and multiquoting is so easy but not with this one                                grrrrrrrrrrrrr...maybe i'm just stupid

They will not...you'll see...BS att will make her feel good...and she will be thankful probably...but true new love?...no

It will be interesting when her memory starts to go back...wonder what will be first her baby or JE...car crush?...ahhhhh...why did i again started to watch such a long drama when i want to know all at once?...some people never learn facepalm.gif

• Like 8

@ayselluna" You ain't never lied it'll be a waste of time and mines as well, because I'm only watching this drama for Ji Jin Hee (JE), Kim Hyun Joo (HG) and Lee Kyu Han (BS) who seems to be a nice guy but not to end up with HG.

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 7