[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

So JE does get remarried to SR as she's making preparations with JE mother, that JE probably will get tired and weak at the knees to say I do. So what about HG whom he said he'll stay by her side no matter what, to a fact that now I'm thinking (what) will HG regain her memory and fight SR over JE. TBH" It's not even worth it, Yes JE was HG husband first but he treated HG like she was stuck under the bottom of his shoe. and now HG I think will have to fight to get her Ex husband back, it should be vice versa don't u think of JE fighting SB to claim HG and I mean like a man has NEVER fought anyone before, in other words like going the distances to do the impossible, unbelievable, things to win HG back. Writer I'm praying that u won't disappoint me and dupe us all here on this thread, by letting JE taking the shortcut out thru the back door of being so forgivable and easily redeemed just to be with HG :angry:

I AGREE W/ YOU ...DON'T FORGIVE JE SO LIGHTLY BUT'OTTOKE' AMNESIAC HK FALL IN LOVE W/HIM.......

• Like 8

So JE does get remarried to SR as she's making preparations with JE mother, that JE probably will get tired and weak at the knees to say I do. So what about HG whom he said he'll stay by her side no matter what, to a fact that now I'm thinking (what) will HG regain her memory and fight SR over JE. TBH" It's not even worth it, Yes JE was HG husband first but he treated HG like she was stuck under the bottom of his shoe. and now HG I think will have to fight to get her Ex husband back, it should be vice versa don't u think of JE fighting SB to claim HG and I mean like a man has NEVER fought anyone before, in other words like going the distances to do the impossible, unbelievable, things to win HG back. Writer I'm praying that u won't disappoint me and dupe us all here on this thread, by letting JE taking the shortcut out thru the back door of being so forgivable and easily redeemed just to be with HG :angry:

SBS told that SR will be angry at JE so i think he won't marry her...as like the family dinner was all her doing she will be registering the marriage alone as well ...it's still a plan of hers...maybe she won't have a chance after all...at least i hope so...JE will be occupied with HK not being dead for a while, but he must realize at some point what SR and his mother r doing again behind his back...i won't be suprised if he moves again to their old house with MIL...GS can go to YK and her daughter ;)

We still don't have translation of  the preview? ...and there won't be longer video preview right? :(

@zagigirl, I said JE was getting remarried after reading JE/HG description what @jadecloud put up on her post stating that JE have been remarried.

• Like 7

I AGREE W/ YOU ...DON'T FORGIVE JE SO LIGHTLY BUT'OTTOKE' AMNESIAC HK FALL IN LOVE W/HIM.......

@trust71, Yes HG fell in love with JE as she told him but what will happen when she regains her memory. Will HG still have that feeling of love for JE or her coldheart returns with it. hmm" it'll only remain to be seen as this drama continues :rolleyes:

• Like 10

While we wait for translation with more sense...let's amuse us with Mr. google ones ;)

..Find the office and hear the mantra of Baekseok the fact that behind this incident to the Millennial constraints of Haegang Suk, this Baekseok find Haegang explore the traces of the toothbrush of bodeon not Haegang office while you are away from your desk. Meanwhile, pro-Sully courage in facing the real dokgo followed to reach the hospital, the vessel stopped in the small intestine to the employment agency dont connection to his home ...''

But there is one clear and interesting line...will BS try to verify HK is HK?

• Like 15

Listen" There's 30 more episodes to go and there's enough time for each story to be resolved and not rushing by cramming all stories into the last episode. The way SR mind is thinking and I see it's far off when it comes down of HG trying to steal JE, that wild child might do harm to JE/HG as this drama continues in which SR doesn't take NO for an answer lightly, and when JE really breaks it down to her that it's over. HG better look out because SR is coming to her with intentions on her mind on how to get away with murder ;)

Edited by suchadiva42
Mispelled word
  • Like 12

Meh some stills of SR at hospital.. SBS really not dropping a lot of spoilers :crazy:

Yeah they'r really pretty stingy...SR looks so beautiful on this pics...shame she's the way she is...she's young, smart with great future ahead of her...she'll ruin everything..and for what?... Just an old guy? ;) 

Listen" There's 30 more episodes to go and there's enough time for each story to be resolved and not rushing by cramming all stories into the last episode. The way SR mind is thinking and I see it's far off when it comes down of HG trying to steal JE, that wild child might do harm to JE/HG as this drama continues in which SR doesn't take NO for an answer lightly, and when JE really breaks it down to her that it's over. HG better look out because SR is coming to her with intentions in her mind on how to get away with murder ;)

You'r right...lots of eps ahead...more then enough time to deal with things smartly

As for SR...i'm afraid as well she may really hurt HK...as they hold HK dead already she may think she can make it as real truth...really hope she won't go that far :rolleyes:

• Like 12

@trust71, Yes HG fell in love with JE as she told him but what will happen when she regains her memory. Will HG still have that feeling of love for JE or her coldheart returns with it. hmm" it'll only remain to be seen as this drama continues :rolleyes:

LIKE WHAT I WRITE AMNESIAC HK  ,,,,BUT THE REAL DO HAE KANG...MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT;IT DEPEND; ON JE.....

• Like 9

Meh some stills of SR at hospital.. SBS really not dropping a lot of spoilers :crazy:

Yeah they'r really pretty stingy...SR looks so beautiful on this pics...shame she's the way she is...she's young, smart with great future ahead of her...she'll ruin everything..and for what?... Just an old guy? ;) 

Listen" There's 30 more episodes to go and there's enough time for each story to be resolved and not rushing by cramming all stories into the last episode. The way SR mind is thinking and I see it's far off when it comes down of HG trying to steal JE, that wild child might do harm to JE/HG as this drama continues in which SR doesn't take NO for an answer lightly, and when JE really breaks it down to her that it's over. HG better look out because SR is coming to her with intentions in her mind on how to get away with murder ;)

You'r right...lots of eps ahead...more then enough time to deal with things smartly

As for SR...i'm afraid as well she may really hurt HK...as they hold HK dead already she may think she can make it as real truth...really hope she won't go that far :rolleyes:

SR got issues............. Let me remind everyone what she said to YK2 the night of the family dinner....

0qSkBYs.gif

THAT IS NOT WHAT A NORMAL PERSON WOULD SAY. SHE IS RDY TO MURDER ANYONE WHO GETS IN HER WAY kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 14

On Choi Jin Eon

It took JE four years to recover from his grief. Maybe he began to see the error in his ways, maybe he realized he wasn't really happy being with SR, so when he saw HK again, all his old feelings for her came rushing back. And just like that, he chose to love her again. There was a great scene he had with his friend when he saw her with new eyes, he said that he never knew her to be so loving and warm, that it hurt him to see her so carefree and happy. By context, we were given a glimpse of how they were when things went sour. And just like that, he also dropped SR like soiled goods. While she deserved it, JE's actions were still in bad form because he kept her hoping. I see that as a character inconsistency - he's outwardly good and noble but he has no compunction in using people to benefit himself. I'm curious, how will the writer present us a more nuanced and reformed version of him aka JE 2.0? While his current overtures to YK 2.0 are swoon worthy, what I'm getting is a selfish man who wouldn't stop at anything to get what he wants. His ex-wife seemed happier now, wouldn't letting her go be his atonement for all the misery he allowed her to experience? But it seems like he's actively pursuing her and now they have this passive agreessive dance.

Umm, about how unconvincing JE was when he mourned for HK? It looked like he was also trying to convince himself she's dead, he did see her alive and well, or at least the doppelgänger, who uncannily resembled his wife down to her exact allergy, prior to the news of her demise. So that mourning was expected to be short lived because all along it was tinged with a sense of incredulity. The empty urn certainly put an end to it. I wonder what the writer would give us next.

@drmjs, sorry to shorten your post.  I enjoyed reading your well thought out post. I chuckled a little when I read the part about JE being "outwardly good and noble". Your words struck me and as I thought about them, it made me realize that if you remove the bad things that people have done to hurt others, the greater majority of people would have the same 'outwardly good and noble' appearance--SR is a great example also (so was Ted Bundy--he had oodles of charismatic appeal and attractive--but what a prolific serial killer).   You are so right that JE doesn't have a problem using people to get what he wants. I think about when he found out that YK2 wasn't HK, he immediately dropped her (for a short time) with no regards to her feelings after he had chased after her. It's all about what he wants. You just made me think differently.

I'm truly having a hard time with JE's character.  There is no doubt that SR put it out there that she wanted JE, but there is no doubt that he never rejected her strongly so as to end her collegegirl crush. JE was vulnerable, no doubt, but so was SR. She was thrown away as a baby, tossed about in foster homes until she was adopted by BS' father who later casted her out into the world to make it on her own. She never knew a mother's love or stability in her life. She sees this handsome married man and develops a crush. Obviously she kept it at bay a very long time since she knew him before the death of his daughter. However, discovering that he was going to divorce his wife, she saw an opportunity. It didn't help that JE seemed to always be there before her (this was before HK brought it to his attention). In SR's mind, smiling brightly at her, holding her face to look her squarely in the eyes to encourage her to go to Stanford because he really cared about her future, coming to her place of work on multiple occasions when there were so many other places to go, being extremely kind and considerate to her on a rainy day. She was with him quite a bit to have taken pictures of him playing basketball, with the puppy, eating, etc. You can call her stalker, but JE didn't see it that way. She was too close taking pictures and sharing them with him for him not to know. Interestingly, the writer doesn't tell us since when has SR been texting JE. We do know that he never put an end to it. All of this fed into her crush and having a steady, supportive rock in her life. 

JE said words of encouragement to her. She used his own words to encourage him to pursue her. JE touched her face. She mimicked his actions and touched his hands. JE kissed her passionately in the elevator. She later kissed him on the cheek. He followed her to her home. She offered for him to stay the night (he did this knowing a married man shouldn't be sleeping at a woman's house--even if she isn't there).  JE covered for SR to protect her from HK's wrath. SR lied to protect JE and took the blame for the elevator "confession". For ever action JE took, he got a reaction from SR. It's going to be interesting to see if JE truly keeps SR out of his life now that he has officially broken up with her--or will she remain in the picture and he use her when convenient.

JE's cheating IMO is no different than anyone else who cheats--everyone has their vulnerabilities and will use them as excuses. There are many couples who lose a child who don't seek solace in an affair; instead they try to support each other. It's true that a lot of times the couple don't stay together after losing a child, my parents are a prime example, but others do.

For me, I feel like I'm watching two different dramas.  The first half was very dark and realistic. The second half is lighter and completely unrealistic to me.  I was looking forward to how the writer was going to intelligently unravel the tangled web she had created in the first 9 episodes. Now I'm just wondering where else is SR going to mysteriously appear in the right place at the right time. Wondering how JE who knew how his father and BIL were before his marriage is suddenly deciding do do something about it--maybe. Wondering how much more forgiving the mother is going to be towards the man who divorced her daughter which caused her to leave the country and to her death (as far as the mother knows). Will we ever see the scene of JE's father blaming him for HK's death or did they just scrub it all together to try and make JE redeemable.  Will the writer continue to paint HK as a hypocrite when it comes to affairs that she used to hate so much? Or is the writer trying to say don't judge those having an affair because it may be justified in the end in the name of love?  Or is she saying that just because a man treats you terribly, doesn't mean he doesn't love you? Are we going to have more nonesense fed to us that two consenting adults who tenderly traced each other's face before having sex, didn't continue to trace each other's body over the months and years they were together just to show that JE always loved HK and didn't notice SR's body? Really! Will the writer really try to make the most caring person in this drama, evil just to make JE more appealing?  Will HK gaining back her memory be a non-issue because she will be so in love and forgiving of JE at that point? What a let down that will be; should have just excluded the first 9 episodes and told us about the affair, not drag us down in the mire and expect us to brush off all that muck with 3 days of mourning and a declaration of "I've always loved my wife." 

• Like 14

SR got issues............. Let me remind everyone what she said to YK2 the night of the family dinner....

0qSkBYs.gif

THAT IS NOT WHAT A NORMAL PERSON WOULD SAY. SHE IS RDY TO MURDER ANYONE WHO GETS IN HER WAY kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@chubbychub1966" OMG Chingu when I saw the end of your post I couldn't help, but LMAO and still lol that my husband had 2 asked me what so funny. That he wanted to lol too and when I showed him his butt was lol more then I was. But I totally agree with you and I'll keep on saying it SR will do anything when it comes down to someone trying to take JE away from her like a Fatal Attraction is coming our way.

• Like 11

While we wait for translation with more sense...let's amuse us with Mr. google ones ;)

..Find the office and hear the mantra of Baekseok the fact that behind this incident to the Millennial constraints of Haegang Suk, this Baekseok find Haegang explore the traces of the toothbrush of bodeon not Haegang office while you are away from your desk. Meanwhile, pro-Sully courage in facing the real dokgo followed to reach the hospital, the vessel stopped in the small intestine to the employment agency dont connection to his home ...''

i really hope he will...Sr meets Yk at hospital... employment agency?

• Like 8

:lol::lol::lol::lol:VESSEL STOP IN THE SMALL INTESTINE:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 13

Now that i look it says that SR followed YK to hospital...maybe there she heard YK is looking for a job so SR'll try to hire a housemaid...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:VESSEL STOP IN THE SMALL INTESTINE:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well it is funny :D...can't wait for real translation 

• Like 11

Hi @berny - Interesting question on whether we'll forgive or not a cheating partner. Forgiveness is a choice. But when trust, the very basis of a marriage, is destroyed, rebuilding it isn't always easy. Instinctively, we'd rather not go down that kind of rabbit hole right? But we can forgive, especially when children are involved. Trusting them again however will be a whole new different matter. 

On Choi Jin Eon

It's funny how when you've been branded as a cheater, every good thing you've done in your life gets wiped out. Instantly, you're the villain. Instantly, you become the pariah. People wouldn't even bother to ask why you cheated, they'll simply relegate you to the list of reprobates with deep seated psychological problems. Once a cheater always a cheater, they're simply universally frowned upon. But reasons for cheating should always be heard, particularly when a marriage is still deemed reparable.

JE eventually cheated, I said eventually because he did manifest strong hesitation at first. But he did cheat in the end, so that much is clear. At the time when he was vulnerable, he allowed himself to be seduced by SR. Therefore we can say he is weak willed and he makes bad decisions. Yes, he's kind hearted, but he's also gullible. When HK applied pressure (exposing SR's wiles and she made a desperate bid to win him back) on their already tense situation, JE chose the easy way out and succumbed to SR's comforting arms. He seriously thought that he could start anew with SR because they brazenly threw caution to the wind by being together and when he chose SR over HK. Maybe he grew weary of the intense emotions HK drew out of him, he craved for something more sedate, like succor or compassion, stuff which SR supplied in abundance. So his choice was to leave HK and worse he rejected her in all sundry. 

The problem with JE is his constant struggle with rejection. His father's animosity and disregard shaped him into who he is - a person who yearned for unequivocal acceptance. I believe that's the reason why he overcompensates with being quick at giving assistance and being very supportive of virtual strangers. Probably, when Eun Sol died, HK immersed herself in work, which probably was her way of coping with the loss of her child. However, JE began to see her actions as another form of rejection, this time by his wife. So he tried to shield himself from the pain of another rejection. Ironically, his deep seated fear made him into the very person who did the rejecting. Maybe, even before Eun Sol's death, their marriage was already beginning to unravel. With HK being swallowed up by work, Eun Sol became JE's only constant source of unconditional love and which was why her sudden passing hit him hard. The circumstances surrounding his child's death also came into play because it could be traced back to HK's behavior that triggered the cascade of events.

Also, JE grew up in a patriarchal society, the man being the figure of strength in the family. JE may have felt emasculated by HK's fortitude, not only did she seem to have recovered fairly well from their tragedy, she also initiated the action to move on and conceive again. That must have been a blow to his masculine pride, hence he grew resentful, he distanced himself away from her and he eventually cut of all communication with her. 

It took JE four years to recover from his grief. Maybe he began to see the error in his ways, maybe he realized he wasn't really happy being with SR, so when he saw HK again, all his old feelings for her came rushing back. And just like that, he chose to love her again. There was a great scene he had with his friend when he saw her with new eyes, he said that he never knew her to be so loving and warm, that it hurt him to see her so carefree and happy. By context, we were given a glimpse of how they were when things went sour. And just like that, he also dropped SR like soiled goods. While she deserved it, JE's actions were still in bad form because he kept her hoping. I see that as a character inconsistency - he's outwardly good and noble but he has no compunction in using people to benefit himself. I'm curious, how will the writer present us a more nuanced and reformed version of him aka JE 2.0? While his current overtures to YK 2.0 are swoon worthy, what I'm getting is a selfish man who wouldn't stop at anything to get what he wants. His ex-wife seemed happier now, wouldn't letting her go be his atonement for all the misery he allowed her to experience? But it seems like he's actively pursuing her and now they have this passive agreessive dance.

Umm, about how unconvincing JE was when he mourned for HK? It looked like he was also trying to convince himself she's dead, he did see her alive and well, or at least the doppelgänger, who uncannily resembled his wife down to her exact allergy, prior to the news of her demise. So that mourning was expected to be short lived because all along it was tinged with a sense of incredulity. The empty urn certainly put an end to it. I wonder what the writer would give us next.

Great insight on JE character. I also felt that as a couple JE does not have the level of maturity to understand HK as a wife. Meanwhile KH is more maturity and her understanding of who JE is . That why she forgave him and willing to wait for him to return to her. You can love a person easily but it takes a great maturity person to LOVE and UNDERSTAND your partner.

• Like 12

@LHRCN_ thanks for the clips. Ohhh wow! upcoming eps are going to blow our minds away....flashbacks coming! Can't wait!

Btw, we now know the answer to why YK2 shows up at JE's office....whoa! exciting! I.AM.DYING.OF.EXCITEMENT for the plot development. My heart is trembling just like YK2.... ottoke? ...:blink: 

M/w, translated headings for some inkling of what to expect....

SBS Ent news coverage on upcoming weekend eps 21/22 - KHJ to JJH, can you help me find my memories? 

https://youtu.be/TuFUKg3d3vE 

SBS Ent news coverage on upcoming weekend eps 21/22 - 'The inside story of the man and the woman'. 

https://youtu.be/BFaH7x5CeKE  

• Like 15

@LHRCN_ thanks for the clips. Ohhh wow! upcoming eps are going to blow our minds away....flashbacks coming! Can't wait!

Btw, we now know the answer to why YK2 shows up at JE's office....whoa! exciting! I.AM.DYING.OF.EXCITEMENT for the plot development. My heart is trembling just like YK2.... ottoke? ...:blink: 

M/w, translated headings for some inkling of what to expect....

SBS Ent news coverage on upcoming weekend eps 21/22 - KHJ to JJH, can you help me find my memories? 

https://youtu.be/TuFUKg3d3vE 

SBS Ent news coverage on upcoming weekend eps 21/22 - 'The inside story of the man and the woman'. 

https://youtu.be/BFaH7x5CeKE  

I KNEW IT! YK2 wants to find her memories again most likely because of what BS father said. I think she doesn't want them to wait for her anymore, so it's time for her to to get back to reality and find those missing memories!  happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Something I was wondering was will she remember everything all at once or slowly one at a time? If it is all at once, I wonder what will trigger her memories. An object perhaps????...... calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@jadecloud You got a new picture! Almost couldn't recognize you :D

Edited by chubbychub1966
  • Like 10

Hi y'all.  OT: Hope it's ok. Question... the next drama after this one is over.. Fine, that's what It is ???? right?? (from writer of Life is beautiful..love that drama) starring the girl from fav ocn drama Cruel City.  Thanks.

@jongski To answer your OT question...Yes, it's  true. Writernim Kim Su-Hyun is coming back with that project as you've stated. She's another awesome screenwriter. Some of us here were just talking about 'TWWMTT' which was one of her works. Awesome except for the ending (just IMO). But her earlier works like Childless Comfort, LiB, A Thousand Day's Promise, Snow Flower, Mom Has Grown Horns, etc, were all ranging from good to very good to super!

If only she would cast LJA again...  and yes, apparently NGR is in talks to appear in it.  Btw, if appearing, this will be her reunion with writernim Kim. NGR was also in LiB.

Waiting for more news ... I can't wait too :) 

Checking-in. Thanks for answering my question @jadecloud I was looking for a thread for drama.. but maybe when it's double triple confirm..somebody will make one. Just read article last week about it from ockoalas site.. it will be the drama that will replace this. I'll just wait :)

Luvlots, chingus. Thanks :wub:

• Like 6