[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

ohh i applaud baek jin hee's acting!! i felt so emotional when she cried when DY shouted her at the memorial. she cried while acting like she doesnt know why she was shouted.

i havent watch the subs yet so did OMH know that it was SW's plan? i m in love with JH. She is the only one on SW's side. 

i am afraid about the results tho. since it's too fast. will there be twists like the MIL changing the results?.. i hope not.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonequeen

I saw the zoomed out version of that bottom right photo. It turns out they are by a pool and it looks like KMH is gonna dangle DY over water.....again. Are we really gonna spend the entire drama watching DY get treated in such a way by her husband?

Looks like KMH is crazily jealous in tomorrow's episode- he is about to throw dy into the pool.

Now dy found her daughter, she has will to live and carry out her revenge plan, tomorrow will be interesting cos we see how she go about it.

I saw the zoomed out version of that bottom right photo. It turns out they are by a pool and it looks like KMH is gonna dangle DY over water.....again. Are we really gonna spend the entire drama watching DY get treated in such a way by her husband?

@sonequeen,   @Gerry58  (thank you for the photos). It is reminiscent of the first  time when he almost threw her off the cliff, right?  This man is insane!   Just imagine living with him all these years.

따끈예고] 20151010 My daughter gumsawall 내 딸, 금사월 - Ep 11

If DY father is till alive it wouldn't surprise me if she try and kill him telling him he should have stayed dead and never show himself to her ever again

@valsava, she? to her dad? or do you mean the monster she is married to?

I finally got the chance to watch both episodes but I got to tell everyone that I was beating my chest like they do, when HS took SW project and lied about she had it first. had me saying Omo about a hundred times lol. HS sure does know how to make up a story tale real fast and will continue to do so in order to get her way as I see her being a little jealous because SW was too close with Min Ho, SW biological father should I say. I totally agree Man Hoo is on the verge of destruction and I couldn't help myself from lol, when he was reminiscing MH/DY being together, and that's exactly how they were together that night lmao on that one. I really feel Man Hoo daughter's should've stayed right where they was because both doesn't interest me the least bit and will waste up space in this drama. I can't wait to see the next episode as DY knows SW is her biological daughter and what she's going to do about it, probably isn't going to tell Min Ho and definitely not that devil Man Hoo, who needs to run his butt to see a psychiatrist quick fast and in a hurry because he's really losing it 

I totally agree with u, KMH 2 daughters doesn't do much for storyline- always quarrelling- hope they don't appear often. I want to see more of 4 young leads

Tomorrow- think hs will sense something cos Dy behavior towards her will change

I think HS will turn more evil once everyone starts treating her differently...her world is about to collapse too...God...what will she do? I can't wait for Sehun to come into the 3 leads' lives and what role he will play...

I'm ready for more evil plotting...

Some much needed loveline....

Some victories for Sawol and how she'll handle HS...

Can't wait!

The total ep 11 preview views at mbc site has reached 53k...an all time high...almost double from the previous ones...

Caught up, whoa! Glad that the birth secret is resolved. Oh-Wol has a daughter, she is so cute. I would like more scenes with her, Geum Sa-Wol and Oh-Wol's brother over Hye-Sung. How do you turn into such a cheat and thief living with wonderful people? She is so evil, I mean doesn't she have an ounce of her biological father's kindness and generosity. I blame her adoptive father, he trusts her blindly. Children need love, care and a good amount of discipline from time to time. She spoiled, makes princess faces and gets away with everything. Ji-hye is awesome, I love her. I hope in the future Sa-Wol would not let Hye-Sung get away with the crap. I also think DY will keep the identity of Sa-Wol to herself. Her mother-in-law is a piece of work and has threatened her, I can't wait to see all her evil crap catching up with her but guess we have to wait for that. Chan Bin is so far wonderful. Loved their team work for the pine tree. 

Anyway, can't wait for more.

@sonequeen,   @Gerry58  (thank you for the photos). It is reminiscent of the first  time when he almost threw her off the cliff, right?  This man is insane!   Just imagine living with him all these years.

따끈예고] 20151010 My daughter gumsawall 내 딸, 금사월 - Ep 11

If DY father is till alive it wouldn't surprise me if she try and kill him telling him he should have stayed dead and never show himself to her ever again

@valsava, she? to her dad? or do you mean the monster she is married to?

Hi, @irilight,   No I was talking about the little fake 

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:I LOVE  them all ! KMH from Sweet lovable GD uncle to jealous insane crazy husband wow! what a big transformation ..his really good actor

4leads acts so well really convincing,im enjoying it  story seems so past ..its not boring,each role has sense except the two sisters KMH daughter

their apperance and role is so annoying.Im wondering what will happen to HS since DY found out that shes  not DY daughter,her family learned 

about her lying .Oh! what Pschological catastropy,sure Hye Sang will be more evil. coz she would fell all alone... its like me against the world... their would

be conflict.argruments,suspense and intriguing moments.:w00t:Im so excted! Congrats for the good rating of MDGSW.

But i wish for a happy ending for all especially for Hye Sang,hope their would be realization of all her mistakes.Sorry Guys! im already talking

about ending ..i just dont want our 4leads to have sad ending.My heart will be broken.:(

Mister writer!!! Happy ending OK!:D:):wub:    

After seeing the next episode, that devils avocate Man Hoo really can be a mean daddy the way he was about to hit son CB with a golf club tsk, tsk, tsk, I waiting to see how DY treats SW knowing she's her daughter and will DY be following SW like she did with HS. This drama is like an unsolved mystery but I will stay tune to see how it unfolds.

I know Hye Sang is a liar and one with no conscience (watching her biological father died and slandering his name even after his death).  But I think both SW's biological parents are also to blame for Hye Sang's deceitful character.  They have always turned a blind eye to everything Hye Sang did from when she was very young.  I can understand DY in mistaking Hye Sang to be her daughter would send her pretty things (dresses and shoes) when HS was in the orphanage.  This helped to feed Hye Sang a sense of superiority over her "two best friends".  Her dad is worse.  He made it obvious the only reason for taking SW in was for her to keep HS company.  His favoritism towards HS is so blatant that I wonder how his wife can stand it.  He believes everything HS tells him and sides with her time after time.  HS had the chance to a better education while SW had to stay behind and work. After spending years with SW, he still has developed no trust in SW's integrity and does not realize SW's talents.  Come to think of it,  of  all the characters, I only like  SW, her adoptive mother, the other friend from the orphanage and CB.  I like how DY finds out about SW early on in the series so the plot can move on.  I am really hoping the story will not drag out to a bad ending.

Except JiHye all "adults" in this drama are awful, its like a vicious cycle of producing more ManHoo s in every generation

agreed, even DY is so blind when it comes to her daughter. I'm glad Sa-Wol grew up with somebody sane like Ji-Hye. And Chan Bin turned out to be surprisingly sane with a good head on his shoulder unless his biological crazy/killer genes kick in at some point, here's hoping Ma Hoo isn't his dad and his mother lied to get into the household. I love Oh-Wol, wish Se-Hoon would get more screen time, I could really use less of Hye-Sung on my screen. 

@suchadiva42,  I agree with you.  I also wish those two daughter were erased from the drama. So often they have those characters for comic relief - esp. in revenge or intense melos. The grandma Kook-Ja  too.. First she had that red thing on her hair,, now she has blue in her hair.

@Gerry58 Those looks on Park Se-Young are pretty scary.  Pretty good for an actress playing a villain for the first time.

@jann17, I agree - we will see more evil from HS. She has already showed us how bad she is in the theft of SW's ideas. That girl had not distinction in her mind between right and wrong - it seems. She grew up thinking that being cute compensates for her evil deeds.  But I do think she will team with KMH against OMH, maybe - as SW gains more power as an architect.

@Nymeria289,  I agree with you, and I love Ji-Hye's character. I just hope that the evil HS does not destroy their marriage by pitting them one against the other because of her.  I love that Chan-Bin went after his beliefs and challenged his father this way.  In a way - he too is beginning to execute DY's revenge.

@valsava, thank you. Got you now.

@kdramafan1,   I agree that both SW biological parents are to blame to some extent in how HS is so spoiled rotten and lives with a sense of entitlement. Ji-Hye is more of what HS really needed to balance it, but I have a feeling that OMH always was in the way, siding with HS no matter what. It is almost difficult to understand how is it that as an architect he cannot see SW's talent from the very beginning. It is also sad to me that she is living almost as a "second" child in that household. She does not even call the adoptive parents mom and dad.

I am wondering about the continuation of the note that SH gave KMH....  It got KMH thinking.  Interesting that both father and son are after someone different. The father thinks OMH is the villain, but his son knows the truth. When will they talk to each other?

As you can see, some horrid things are coming up this weekend.

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Hello My good People So Looking Forward To Today's episode. It's the day we all been waiting for how she finds out little Hitler isn't her daughter

If I am in her shoes, my legs wld melt and heart stop pumping with regret..her being so near all these years yet being totally ignored! 

Yes, looking fwd to see her reactions!

Archived