[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1003587_1093586977327513_519209157130305

This picture is telling alot.. SJS seems concerned about what SMA is thinking about...  these two have some unspoken more than colleagues more than just being partners kind of eye contact and personal feelings.... 

It's like SJS is saying..  I know you're tired... let's endure this a little and we'll go home OK? 

Pictures speak a thousand words.. at least my delulu heart is telling me that... :P

3 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

This picture is telling alot.. SJS seems concerned about what SMA is thinking about...  these two have some unspoken more than colleagues more than just being partners kind of eye contact and personal feelings.... 

It's like SJS is saying..  I know you're tired... let's endure this a little and we'll go home OK? 

Pictures speak a thousand words.. at least my delulu heart is telling me that... :P

According to the BTS video, I think that was when SJS told SMA to move to his right side? was it easier to look at her on that side? :D

I keep refreshing our thread page for news about them. They are so cute together that it is so hard for me not too shipping them.

I am wondering if SJS is always caring for his partners like that or he treats SMA more specially? I only can only recognise that he seems to take care SMA like a younger sister. But with GHJ, he treated her more like a friend.

We need SJS's hardcore fans to answer this.

4 hours ago, meocon97 said:

I keep refreshing our thread page for news about them. They are so cute together that it is so hard for me not too shipping them.

I am wondering if SJS is always caring for his partners like that or he treats SMA more specially? I only can only recognise that he seems to take care SMA like a younger sister. But with GHJ, he treated her more like a friend.

We need SJS's hardcore fans to answer this.

Well, GHJ has great rapport with everyone. She's got great spirit and that's why her and SMA were (or is) good friends. From the photos and videos, SoShin is at the same level of admiration for each other. SJS and SMA don't treat each other like siblings or friends to me at all. He really gives her extra care and attention and called her his partner. To me, he treats her like a queen not a little sister. I don't think they'd give suggestive public shoutouts to each other like that either. 

When most people see someone like a sibling or friend, they treat them like a beer buddy at a sports bar. When they truly like someone, they're typically pretty shy and awkward in public (until they're comfortable).

That's what I think too... there's some form of interest... not has a friend or as a little sister... he's quite protective of her... his eyes shine when he sees her... he seems to be attentive of her needs...e has even the need to show how he's proud of her ... that he admires her ...and feels the need to say it looking directly into her eyes..

Hey! Fixed the links of the pictures in my previous post..hope you can all see it :D Love SMA's expressions

All pics credit to OMV DC site

Reel or Real?

viewimage_php_id_22b5dd3ff3d736b37d_no_2

SMA thanking sexy coach-nim

While watching nominations

Among their Giordano ads, I particularly love the F/W 2013 ad :) They look extra good here IMO

Credit: So Kingdom YT

19 minutes ago, sojisoban said:

First monday without #OMV 

Keep refresh this thread hoping some bts or gif or breaking news "so ji sub and shin min ah for real"

Happy monday all 

First.. we need to have a headline such as...

Spoiler

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Mina part ways..

Then we need to have a headline such as....

So Ji Sub and Shin Mina spotted in Los Angeles shopping together with common friends

Then.. followed by,

BREAKING NEWS: So Ji Sub agency confirms dating rumours with Shin Mina...  <-- this will be DAEBAK...!! 

and one year later..

BREAKING NEWS: So Ji Sub and Shin Mina confirms wedding in Spring... 

By the way, the above is NOT TRUE. I am just stating my fantasy headlines... hahaha 

40 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Sorry to show this but.... spot the similarity!!! 

Omo hahahahhahaha. Like an inside joke. Couple shirts, anyone? Are all the OMV staff secret SoShin shippers? Someone trend #redplaidsoshin now. I know there's a ton of plaidstyles but why that one, style team? Looks exactly the same. Sorry not so sorry! FIGHTING!

Archived