[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

9 hours ago, Reyko said:

ya see idk what the hell this is,will somebody pls tell me

is this a kje-kyh thingy? or do sjs and sma have some secret signal meant only for eachother  :blush:

I actually thought this bit was an ad lib from them coz of their expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, xxnoir said:

-

I actually thought this bit was an ad lib  from them coz of their expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@xxnoir I think they're too much with ad-libs. What I see now both of them really enjoy the atmosphere between them.  I just feel that there's more between them than we usually  give'term' their action with adlibs. 

So I read about the set atmosphere that they're so thankful with SJS n SMA explosive chemi, how professional they're with their work, n in the article also said that both of them practice by their ownself b4 the actual take many times, and rehearse the scenes in front of the team production b4 shot the scenes. 

So now I come with new intrepretation that many adlibs as their own language that show how close they are now. I even think maybe they also communicate in between takes or on scene (we don't know well right how introvert like they express their real feeling)

Really their chemi is so UNUSUAL BUT MAKE UR HEART FlatteRY with their natural romantic scene :heart:

But they are both A list actor/actress, i am totally not surprised with their professionalism.. But because it's so easy to act with each other since both are seasoned and experienced.. it made their chemistry even better.. whether in reel life or real life of course.

I wish they can see it that way although you have to remember that they are PROFESSIONAL actors.... so i am sure they always portray their roles very well for us audience to see it...

Shin Min Ah Is Still Not Over “Oh My Venus” and Co-Star So Ji Sub

so-ji-sub-shin-min-ah.jpg

Actress Shin Min Ah updated her fans on how she’s doing after the end of her drama “Oh My Venus.”

On January 11, Shin Min Ah relayed her words through her agency, saying, “It’s not been that long since the wrap up of the drama but I feel like a lot of time has gone by. I’m sad that I can’t watch it air today. My character Kang Joo Eun from ‘Oh My Venus’ is still on my mind. I enjoy this kind of feeling, and I’m doing quite well.”

An affiliate of her agency stated, “Shin Min Ah is resting after wrapping up her drama. She caught a cold and was physically drained while shooting ‘Oh My Venus’ since she had to have heavy makeup and costume on for her character. But she’s healthy now. She’s been filming advertisements ever since her health came back. She’s gained a lot of foreign fans thanks to this drama. She’s been very happy checking her fans’ comments and reactions through her SNS.”

The affiliate also added that Shin Min Ah has been continuing to praise her co-star So Ji Sub even after the drama, saying, “She’s so thankful to have met such a great co-star. She still talks about So Ji Sub.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/11/shin-min-ah-is-still-not-over-oh-my-venus-and-co-star-so-ji-sub/

Thanks so much @4nn1987 for the translation! It's so cute both SMA and SJS's agencies released statements that they're both taking a break now from filming. I know I'm most probably reading too much into it but just seeing them lay low at the same time is just :blush: It's so them to not take any interviews LOL

EDIT

Thanks @Reyko! So I guess our girl's back shooting ads :D I'm happy she knows OMV was well received contrary to what the ratings show. So cute that their agency statements came out at the same time :)

2 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

But they are both A list actor/actress, i am totally not surprised with their professionalism.. But because it's so easy to act with each other since both are seasoned and experienced.. it made their chemistry even better.. whether in reel life or real life of course.

I wish they can see it that way although you have to remember that they are PROFESSIONAL actors.... so i am sure they always portray their roles very well for us audience to see it...

@zeppy10 shake it off. Don't lose that Soshin spirit loooool.  With over 10 years of acting experience under their belts, there's no question about their acting abilities. They've done melodramas, romcoms, and pretty much everything in between. It's in their gestures to each other, the body language, the tenderness in their gazes. The BTS and awards moments just add to it. To have a chemistry that seems scientific and innately human. It makes you question if its reality is what love is all about. 

Been reading a lot about onscreen chemistry. This is a pretty good breakdown of how I feel about our SoShin: 

http://sensesofcinema.com/2004/book-reviews/screen_couple_chemistry/

" Nochimson argues, the energy unleashed by certain star couples is so potent and subversive that it can only be talked about in terms of a scientific reaction – a kind of chemical fusion. She sees the “synergistic” screen couple as a special kind of matter with the ability to release extraordinary energy into the world – a force which can throw the audience “into contact with the subconscious” (p. 21) and change the way we think about desire. "

YES YES YES

LOL @ladychan1984 hahaha.. i shall shake it off and continue to be in my DELULU mind okay.... 

And i am happy both agencies came out to update on how the 2 are doing... 

KJE must really miss KYH alotttttttt :wub: 

My character Kang Joo Eun from ‘Oh My Venus’ is still on my mind. I enjoy this kind of feeling, and I’m doing quite well.”

And so is SJS, i mean KYH shiiiiii :wub:

Yeah the feeling of LOVEEEEEE .......and HAPPINESS as per SJS's statement. 

1 hour ago, ladychan1984 said:

@Reyko you are my idol. :heart::heart::heart:

The affiliate also added that Shin Min Ah has been continuing to praise her co-star So Ji Sub even after the drama, saying, “She’s so thankful to have met such a great co-star. She still talks about So Ji Sub.”

KWB, did you hear that? Hello, are you there???

I wish there's wrong translation  I want it to be      "She still talks  TO  So Ji Sub":wub:

@mktb  there is a song ^^

Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal; tout ça m'est bien égal !

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé !

Avec mes souvenirs
J'ai allumé le feu
Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs
Je n'ai plus besoin d'eux !

Balayées les amours
Et tous leurs trémolos
Balayés pour toujours
Je repars à zéro

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Car ma vie, car mes joies
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi

English

No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.

No, nothing of nothing
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past

With my memories
I lit up the fire
My troubles, my pleasures
I don't need them anymore

Broomed away my love stories
And all their tremble
Broomed away for always

I start again from zero

Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal !

Because my life, my joys
Today, they begin with you.

1 minute ago, Reyko said:

@mktb  there is a song ^^

Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé !

Avec mes souvenirs
J'ai allumé le feu
Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs
Je n'ai plus besoin d'eux !

Balayées les amours
Et tous leurs trémolos
Balayés pour toujours
Je repars à zéro

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Car ma vie, car mes joies
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi

English

No, nothing of nothing
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.

No, nothing of nothing
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past

With my memories
I lit up the fire
My troubles, my pleasures
I don't need them anymore

Broomed away my love stories
And all their tremble
Broomed away for always

I start again from zero

Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal !

Because my life, my joys
Today, they begin with you.

Oh My Feels! Haha

You think this is where she got the phrase? If so, the lyrics speaks something about what she feels these past few days? Hmmm.. :w00t:B)

Archived