[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, pebo89 said:

Okay..So I stumbled upon this gif &...is there a bit of tongue action or am I seeing things?!?Aigoo I don't feel comfortable asking this (lol) but when I watched the episode I didn't notice that..tumblr_o0geiiZR4B1uh4rrxo7_400.gif:sweatingbullets:

I thought i saw something too

At 1st, im really hard not to shipping this couple since SMA already in a relationship. Coz Both of them have a great chemistry with mostly all their partner, both of them in industry for a long time,  so i do believe it will be hard to find any of their interaction except in drama, coz SMA n SJS not really open in media.  And both of them will be careful not to make any gossip, especially SMA already have bf. 

But,  see a tiny little thing even the tiniest one like SMA phone case or their bts make me aahh...  Oh my poor shipping heart...  

I do really like how people here also quite logical person. Good job gals..

Read everything from page 1 please keep the conversation coming! 

even if they don't end up together for real (i'm still hoping they do though) i believe they are truly soulmates. like what jandi from BOF said that her and jihoo were soulmates even if she ended with junpyo. I've witnessed this in real life two people with this connection who have encountered each other multiple times or have had the chance to many times but never meet. Sometimes soulmates realise it when it's too late but SJS and SMA still have a chance i hope they're not too late.

49 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

undoubtedly it's his hand :)

Haha again, I don't mean to burst bubbles but I don't think it's his hand. You can see in the photo below that his hand is on his side. I think she's wearing some type of bangle or its a part of her dress. Credit to owner. 

There's the possibility they took more than one but I think it's just the one selfie :)

Guest xxnoir
10 hours ago, pebo89 said:

Okay..So I stumbled upon this gif &...is there a bit of tongue action or am I seeing things?!?Aigoo I don't feel comfortable asking this (lol) but when I watched the episode I didn't notice that..:sweatingbullets:

Lol! I thought i was the only one who noticed it. Coz i saw this gif on tumblr on my phone at first and i when i zoomed in i did see some action but i was too embarrassed to say something about it hahaha :flushed:

I think we still have hope to see them..either they appear in cfs,movie or magazine photoshoot..I'm pretty confidence they will have a photoshoot session..

As you can see shin min ah photoshoot with lee seung gi and jo jung suk right after they work together in drama or movie projects..

Just like she was pretty cast..i think they reunited again in magazine photoshoot. (Correct if i'm wrong)

SO...:wub:

LETS HOPING GUYSS

P/s: elle korea,harper bazaar,instyle,high cut CHAEBAL YO! PLS CHOOSE SOSHIN COUPLE AS YOUR FRONT COVER

Actually i will be more happy if there's  no photoshoot.  Coz,  mostly if otp have photoshoot together after drama ended that means they just friend, or professional. Let it be,  so my shipper heart can life longer. 

Actually i will be more happy if there's  no photoshoot.  Coz,  mostly if otp have photoshoot together after drama ended that means they just friend, or professional. Let it be,  so my shipper heart can life longer. 

Hello guys!! OMV was so DAEBAK :heart:... I love our OTP so much, too many fan service :wub:. Gonna miss them so much

Btw guys can you tell me the name of the child who portrayed the young KYH? He's really good at portraying the young KYH and can anyone tell me who have the english sub of the last song that they release? I really want to know the meaning of it.. thank you!! 

Archived