[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

2 hours ago, anabunana said:

Found an interview of SMA, she said that she likes younger men.. ottoke *cries*

Hope she changes her mind! Wish our soshin couple realize that fate is bringing them closer after all these years! FIGHTING sisters!!

Btw, anyone from the Philippines here?

and from past interviews  his bf said  OK  dating a  "noona" is OK   and  he didn't waste any time  when they met in Giordano  ad, seem's  he's been eyeing   SMA  as his  dream girl    :bawling:  cries with you

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/14/school-2013s-kim-woo-bin-wants-to-work-with-shin-min-ah/

I hope working with  SJS  in OMV made her reconsider  her preferences, older than her bf is also OK names SJS :wub:.  It's  very clear how SJS took care of her.  How can  awards night holding  hands seems so casual?  no script there for sure!  

I can confess that  I shipped SMA with her other leading men.  I'm long time SMA  fan like my sis @szne09,  if I can  I will not ship her with  any of her  leading man anymore, save myself from heartache :)    but I can't help it,  so much on and off cam  "Soshin" chemistry

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ladychan1984 said:

FEELS SO WEIRD. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET THROUGH MONDAYS NOW?:tears: 

2 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Yeah.. it's been so difficult for me... i went to search for So Ji Sub in Infinity Challenge youtube to watch to have a laugh at this shy introvert guy... 

Although there's no subs but somehow i can still laugh at the variety show and SJS was super cute in there too 

@ladychan1984, @zeppy10 U should rewatch the ep 15 and 16 in KBS world ;) like me he.... :)

Anyway omo...omo...

Spoiler

Credit vid to: Dramafever Utube channel and ETtoday.net Utube channel

Just now, rafaelle said:

and from past interviews  his bf said  OK  dating a  "noona" is OK   and  he didn't waste any time  when they met in Giordano  ad, seem's  he's been eyeing   SMA  as his  dream girl    :bawling:  cries with you

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/14/school-2013s-kim-woo-bin-wants-to-work-with-shin-min-ah/

I hope working with  SJS  in OMV made her reconsider  her preferences, older than her bf is also OK names SJS :wub:.  It's  very clear how SJS took care of her.  How can  awards night holding  hands seems so casual?  no script there for sure!  

I can confess that  I shipped SMA with her other leading men.  I'm long time SMA  fan like my sis @szne09,  if I can  I will not ship her with  any of her  leading man anymore, save myself from heartache :)    but I can't help it,  so much on and off cam  "Soshin" chemistry

KWB has goals in life. Obviously, he's accomplished many. I'm still on the fence.  At press con, SMA had said she always wanted to act with SJS. It's our SJS that is lagging. She gave you how many charming red flags that she crushes you. OH, COME ON SJS OPPA. 

Just now, zeppy10 said:

SJS is a passive person!! even his friends said in interview that it's better not to date him cus he is boring.. LOL!!!! 

Didn't he say himself that he felt bad for his girlfriends because he's boring? His friends say he's stubborn too and boy is he damn stubborn. But since OMV, he has said it brought him so much happiness. What a loner. Let SMA keep you happy, oppa. hahaha

1 hour ago, ladychan1984 said:

KWB has goals in life. Obviously, he's accomplished many. I'm still on the fence.  At press con, SMA had said she always wanted to work with SJS. It's our SJS that is lagging. OH, COME ON SJS OPPA. 

Ok if  SJS' is  her goal  then...my Soshin heart  say's  "then and now(?x) and in  the future"  :heart:   

I'm  wishing  that SoShin will  promote OMV abroad pleassssssssse let it happen

On 1/5/2016 at 0:22 PM, Wanderlust said:

On dramafevers Facebook page, they posted a congratulatory post for SoShin couple and I'm so happy that most of the 400+ comments sounded like shippers! They need to come join us in this forum! 

@Wanderlust please invite them here :wub:

On 1/5/2016 at 2:13 PM, szne09 said:

@4nn1987 love that comment too! But it's true! I managed to watch it live and for a sec I really thought they weren't coming because they were still nowhere in sight when they started to announce the Best Couple awards...and then I heard screaming...and there they were! That was indeed a magical entrance! I believe everyone knows they were late due to filming. But what's interesting is SJS's comment on filming their comfy, erotic night knowing they've probably already done filming it :D

@szne09 U can answer it by urself chingu :P

This is SMA dress on ep 14....                                                                   And this is her dress on ep 15....

Venus14-00048.jpg               omv_ep15_1b.jpg?w=605&h=298

The same dress right??? ;)

4 SJS as well .... he wears the same clothes as in ep 14

vlcsnap-2016-01-04-17h45m20s329_zpsrczab

Now give me logical answer 4 this (the answer only 2):

1. They exactly have done 'that comfy and erotic scene'? or....

2. They haven't done it so then SMA n SJS wear again the same dress as in the ending of ep 14 & shot the continuation of ep 14? 

Anyway I choose number 1 as my answer bec:

- Their action (both of SMA n SJS) on KBS Drama Award, it looks like they got "something2" that makes them tired but also happy n shy 2 each other at the same time ;) (and the happy virus on SJS is too visible here if u know what I mean) kekeke :D (lol...my shipping heart :wub:

- I think it's impossible they stop shot until SMA nearly kisses SJS (at least until SMA is on SJS shoulder) as the scene will be un-synchronize n will come out not good 4 editing.

- N more impossible to cut the shot until the ending of ep 14 n then shot again later 4 the early scene of ep 15 and wear again the same dress. Is it not efficient? he...:phew:

side note: As 4 SJS words like they haven't done it. I think it's pure of joking 2 SMA n audiences. And my shipping heart says like he wants and asks the writer-nim and director-nim 4 more comfy n ero night kekekeke....:D :blush:

@4nn1987 I choose #1 too! I think it's also more practical to shoot everything already... I guess that's why SMA smiled/laughed shyly in the end (cos only the two of them understood that they've already done filming..LOL)

Just rewatched their Giordano movie and how I wished SJS would be like his character there -- that he'd pursue Minah. I loved how smitten he was in that movie. It's cute that in their succeeding CFs/shoots, only SMA and SJS remained meaning SMA chose SJS over JWS...LOL

QdZiR0M.jpgIt's Monday and..They are still everywhere..They are nowhere to be seen..Yeah,I just paraphrased what KE said while YH was away.What even?!Aigoo I miss seeing our OTP (and OMV).. :expressionless::grimace: 

2 hours ago, szne09 said:

@szne09 I'm not so good in Korean but I can understand a little bit. just take a note what important kekeke... :) 

So based on the news I think SMA feels what we feel here so :bawling: There's no broadcasting of OMV in monday-tuesday again bec they already finished the broadcast 5 days ago. There's no shooting anymore :( 

And fortunately the respond for this project "OMV" is good overseas n the reaction from SNS is also great. (anyway for this, I remember SJS is so well known in taiwan or hongkong? he...he... I can't differentiate between these 2 different country. I just think it's the same :rolleyes: Really...really hope they promote OMV overseas, so then uri SoShin will reunite n go here n there 2gether. who knows the SSH HYUNG situation will happen with uri SoShin he.... :D;) 

And SMA also said she is so thankful to work in this drama alongside with SJS n praise how good actor he is :wub:

I think team production (like writer-nim, director-nim, etc) also praise their unusual chemi in OMV :heart:

Yep, it's Monday and it's a tad less sexy and erotic ha ha ha.

Thanks for the tidbits and translation @szne09 @4nn1987. I wonder if she was being interviewed for any promotional reason or just a star update? Could someone do the full translation? 

I love how applicable the Giordano movie is today between them. Especially when SJS told JWS to "let her go. she keeps holding on to you". GO HAVE THAT DIFFICULT TALK WITH KWB, OPPA! 

I wish they would have all done a full-length movie or a drama together. I'll keep rewatching all the episodes and scene compilations. :tears:

Archived