[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

@Reyko

She has loved edith piaf for many years, and even visited edith's tomb in her 2008 french diary (a travel book she published). 

She's also into european movies and musics, I think the picture she posted was from 1994 german movie Keiner Liebt Mich. And in that movie, they used edith's song as background music.

It's a way of her to spend her free time, watching old movies, don't take this too seriously. I bet she had fun watching that movie.

If you check her other posts in IG, you could find she has great tastes in musics and movies. She's also been seeing to visit some galleries when she has time. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siasia_stv said:

@Reyko

She has loved edith piaf for many years, and even visited edith's tomb in her 2008 french diary (a travel book she published). 

She's also into european movies and musics, I think the picture she posted was from 1994 german movie Keiner Liebt Mich. And in that movie, they used edith's song as background music.

It's a way of her to spend her free time, watching old movies, don't take this too seriously. I bet she had fun watching that movie.

If you check her other posts in IG, you could find she has great tastes in musics and movies. She's also been seeing to visit some galleries when she has time. 

Does she love arts? Wow! I'm starting to like her more and more. :wub:

19 minutes ago, mktb said:

Does she love arts? Wow! I'm starting to like her more and more. :wub:

yes she loved arts so much. that's why i said she and top have something in common LOL.

12 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@siasia_stv  ottoke? im a delulu  i take  literally every single thing 1000% seriously ^^ 

you go girl:P

50 minutes ago, siasia_stv said:

@Reyko

Nobody Loves Me (1994
"Keiner liebt mich"

plot:

On the brink of her 30th birthday, Fanny feels the door to marital happiness closing up on her. She is obsessed with death, even visits evening classes on dying and so it seems fitting, that she encounters a skeleton in the malfunctioning elevator of her apartment building. The skeleton is her neighbour Orfeo, a black, gay self-declared psychic, who convinces her that she is about to meet "him". But is it really Lothar, the new yuppie apartment manager?

@siasia_stv  thanks for the encouragement ♡♡♡ i think i will watch that movie sma enjoyed watching ..Keiner Liebt Mich

Synopsis

The characters in this German romantic comedy that follows a 30-year old single woman searching for love, have a distinctly Felliniesque quality to them. Fanny Fink desperately wants a man. Her closest male friend is Orfeo, a gay con-man who claims to be a self-taught African witch doctor. For a price, Orfeo agrees to conjure up Fanny's dream lover. What she gets is the creepy building supervisor Lothar. Meanwhile, Lothar, who believes he is about to be killed and abducted by aliens, suddenly disappears taking Fanny's money with him. Fanny learns an valuable lesson and eventually finds her man, a man who has been there all along. 

lol delululu

10 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@siasia_stv  thanks for the encouragement ♡♡♡ i think i will watch that movie sma enjoyed watching ..Keiner Liebt Mich

Synopsis

The characters in this German romantic comedy that follows a 30-year old single woman searching for love, have a distinctly Felliniesque quality to them. Fanny Fink desperately wants a man. Her closest male friend is Orfeo, a gay con-man who claims to be a self-taught African witch doctor. For a price, Orfeo agrees to conjure up Fanny's dream lover. What she gets is the creepy building supervisor Lothar. Meanwhile, Lothar, who believes he is about to be killed and abducted by aliens, suddenly disappears taking Fanny's money with him. Fanny learns an valuable lesson and eventually finds her man, a man who has been there all along. 

lol delululu

not delulu when that sypnosis is pretty much reflective of you-know-who. what was that about a "dependable oppa", mina-shi? :wub:

Hi everyone! :) I am a late bloomer in loving our SoShin couple!  :)  I ship them really hard and wanted them to be a couple in real life. (sorry KWB)  I was kind of late in watching SoShin Couple in Oh My Venus 'coz i only got to discover it when my sister said that it is a nice kdrama. I was curious and check out an episode (I think it was Episode 10 already. :) )  I was completely hooked thereafter. I really love both of them and wished that they were real. :)  Their chemistry in the drama is palpable and amazingly hot!!! :) Now, i miss them coz Oh My Venus is already finished. I kept on playing the previous episodes these past days, hehehehehe . . . . still addicted to them. :)

SoShin Couple FIGHTING! :)

3 hours ago, pamela572 said:

Hi everyone! :) I am a late bloomer in loving our SoShin couple!  :)  I ship them really hard and wanted them to be a couple in real life. (sorry KWB)  I was kind of late in watching SoShin Couple in Oh My Venus 'coz i only got to discover it when my sister said that it is a nice kdrama. I was curious and check out an episode (I think it was Episode 10 already. :) )  I was completely hooked thereafter. I really love both of them and wished that they were real. :)  Their chemistry in the drama is palpable and amazingly hot!!! :) Now, i miss them coz Oh My Venus is already finished. I kept on playing the previous episodes these past days, hehehehehe . . . . still addicted to them. :)

SoShin Couple FIGHTING! :)

welcome to the dark good side! FIGHTING!

22 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

@xxnoir I think they're too much with ad-libs. What I see now both of them really enjoy the atmosphere between them.  I just feel that there's more between them than we usually  give'term' their action with adlibs. 

So I read about the set atmosphere that they're so thankful with SJS n SMA explosive chemi, how professional they're with their work, n in the article also said that both of them practice by their ownself b4 the actual take many times, and rehearse the scenes in front of the team production b4 shot the scenes. 

So now I come with new intrepretation that many adlibs as their own language that show how close they are now. I even think maybe they also communicate in between takes or on scene (we don't know well right how introvert like they express their real feeling)

Really their chemi is so UNUSUAL BUT MAKE UR HEART FlatteRY with their natural romantic scene :heart:

Same i feel like they did ad libs a lot of times in the drama. I think because theyre such experienced actors, they know when and how to do adlibs to make the scene better and because OMV is a happy and light drama, they just let loose and had fun and that's just showed that they actually understood each other's humour and work ethics.

I remember reading before on OMV thread that the scene where KJE was imagining KYH sitting on her lap and KYH asking for a kiss were not really specifically asked on the script, like they just kind of improvised it.

10 hours ago, siasia_stv said:

@Reyko

She loves European films???  Omo!!! Similar interest to sjs..  sjs invested in importing quite a number of european or foreign films..  he is into these arty farty film stuff too...

Omo omo..  they should drop by each other's house...  watch a foreign film together!!!

Archived