Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will really miss this drama, it was so, so enjoyable, will be one of the classics that I watch over and over again! It was so refreshing with the OTP always communicating well, no chaebol/poor people drama, no family opposition, etc. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!  Thank You to the wonderful cast and production crew for creating such wonderful entertainment!

PEOPLE REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING,SOMETIMES THEY ARE TOO MUCH! i wanted to see internationally how was received by people even if in korea the ratings weren't so good and there were a lot of people that said sooo many bad things about the drama and that our couple aren't good together and also that they  can't act!. i think something is wrong with people why bush the drama so much! for me it was a masterpiece, with all the drama that are around with so many tears  assassinations betrayer and so on,this drama is something new and show how things are in real life, i think this show other than the story itself and the love between OTP the writer wanted to sent messages to us how to belive in ourselves and showing us how a true relationship really is in real life. I don't know maybe a lot of people like to cry a river,be sad and see drama were the closest to you is the enemy with no joy in life, ba...i think this is a master piece i will see it again and again and i won't to say to those aters that if they don't like it don't watch it don't say bad things about the actors that from the start have worked hard for  this, and shin min ha have done a really good job, i liked a lot of her dramas but i think here she is the best and so ji sub is hot and a really good acor, the scenes were he was having an attack i really tought he was for real,wow and the HAVE CHEMISTRY. sorry to everyone i just couldn't stand this,do you think that since the ratings didn't go well the won't do any other drama or movie together?

@cinziar, you are absolutely right, the haters should not watch.  Ha! But that's ok, there are more people like you and I, who loved the reality of the show.  It absolutely showed us how to "taste the sweetness of life".....something we can all carry with us in times of hardship! Ignore the haters....just feel sorry that they didn't get the message!!!!! 

@MaraT CHINGU! I am so sad that people can't appreciate this work of art,but i will follow your advice and ignore them, but i am worried that since the rating was poor they won't be in another drama again later on,  i hope i am wrong what do you think? also can anyone find other mv of our otp?thanks in advance

@cinziar, don't worry, of course they will be in other dramas, hopefully together? Unfortunately it's out of our control, we can only hope and pray.  I was totally fine with the progress of the story, but some people like stories with more depth, I guess? I was perfectly fine....I watch dramas purely for entertainment and "feels", so I don't concern myself with ratings. What's important is whether or not YOU'RE enjoying it, right??? I am one foot in the "geriatric " stage, so I don't get worried about that kind of stuff......just trying to enjoy life!! Relax, Chingu! No worries!

2 hours ago, MaraT said:

@cinziar, don't worry, of course they will be in other dramas, hopefully together? Unfortunately it's out of our control, we can only hope and pray.  I was totally fine with the progress of the story, but some people like stories with more depth, I guess? I was perfectly fine....I watch dramas purely for entertainment and "feels", so I don't concern myself with ratings. What's important is whether or not YOU'RE enjoying it, right??? I am one foot in the "geriatric " stage, so I don't get worried about that kind of stuff......just trying to enjoy life!! Relax, Chingu! No worries!

I totally love this drama and the OTP,  SJS and SMA did an AWESOME job of portraying their character.  Grateful and thankful to KBS and to the entire team who brought this into small screen. Yes, I am senior citizen who can't stand blood,  intrigues and other makjang as most K-drama has done or doing. Peace!!!!:wub:

@dulceres, I am totally in agreement with you, I don't especially care for melodramas with all the makjang! I agree, SJS and SMA NAILED their characters, they'll be hanging around in my brain for awhile! I really loved the dynamics of the relationships in the drama...the only characters I didn't get was the CF girl. Her "aegyo" was a bit much for me! Haha

I wonder why until now KBS has not released the BTS/NG clips of OMV... :astonished:

Please KBS help.us!!! release those BTS/NG asap!!  We are terribly missing our OTP.. :bawling: we are dying to see those clips. I'm sure they had a lot of  fun filming this drama..:P:P

Loved this drama. The 2 mains did a really good job in terms of presenting their relationship as adults. Although I had problems with the seperation and how he didn't let her be in contact with him, overall it was such a sweet and fun drama. I did think the end was a bit much with her weight gain after only 3 months. She was very fit before and for her to gain all that back in 3 months, she really would have had to eat nothing but junk food and laze around in order to achieve that appearance. That part was kind of annoying to me. 

Overall it was a nice light-weight drama to watch! I finally finished the last two episodes.. they're indeed a magical couple full of happiness. :)

My last remarks would be that the last two episodes focused too much on Woo Jin.. nothing was resolved with them in my opinion. A lot of unnecessary side drama just to fill up the time. Also too many flashbacks like everyone noted. 

As for the last 3 minutes, so it turns out the main OTP had met back in the past? Another typical childhood plot or was this just a random insert out of nowhere? Anyways, it was nice watching this drama!

13 hours ago, chinoischick said:

Loved this drama. The 2 mains did a really good job in terms of presenting their relationship as adults. Although I had problems with the seperation and how he didn't let her be in contact with him, overall it was such a sweet and fun drama. I did think the end was a bit much with her weight gain after only 3 months. She was very fit before and for her to gain all that back in 3 months, she really would have had to eat nothing but junk food and laze around in order to achieve that appearance. That part was kind of annoying to me. 

I think half of ep 16 wasn't needed.. a lot of flashbacks that weren't needed just to fill up the timeslot. 

She had to gain weight in order to support her twins. They say you need to eat double the amount to raise a kid, so in this case she had to eat four times as much, but this is false for anyone thinking of having a child. You only need to eat what you can handle, and NOT double/quadruple. the only reason why I think the writer decided to take this route is because the drama had to end with her showing some progress so the chubby cheeks needed to be portrayed to show her gaining weight to have children. 

But overall, the drama lacked drama.. not much of a plot but more of a light, cheesy romantic comedy to keep up with the demands. Obviously, it aired during a time where two other popular dramas were showcased so the drama producer didn't do as well as he had hoped. 

i also think thant all that flash back wasn't needed, i think that a wedding and maybe how they will organize it would have been fun, i wanted to see her in a wedding dress and he too i would have liked to see him as a groom, and the thing about the children was sweet but maybe a wedding would have been better. Anyway as i said before the ending wasn't all that bad it could have been better but i liked it anyway apart the things i just mentioned i thing this drama is one of the best drama of all time  and there are just few, healer coffè prince and now oh my venus, i liked this because it at for me all i wanted a lot of kisses and how it should be an adult relationship comunication and you know warm and sexy nighty hihihi:D, what i mean is that i am really tired of all the makjang dramas that to solve a little problem that can be solved with just a few minute chat will take like 3 episode of the drama to  finally make the lead understand the situation, but here things just went as any couple should do not even an episode and for me it's the best. i don't need pain and family situation that in real life will never happen,or at least not in such complicated way that we see in a lot of drama,ti think that in our life is good to have sweetness and love,trust and so on good feeling that can make a peacful and warm day in our heart when maybe we already had a makjang day in our lives,it's nice to see some heart warming ,sweet and funny drama like oh my venus and acting was really good too, i really liked how shin min ha portrayed her character i think she is one of the best actress in korea and so ji sub was really brilliant too i had goosebumps the first time he had an act

This was one of my fav kdramas in 2015. I really hope everyone who watched it enjoyed the drama too. The chemistry between SMA and SJS was out of control. This is the first drama I've seen with so much chemistry. OMV had a really great healthy msg as well. I loved the fun cast and the cute side relationships that were going on in this story. I'm happy there was no crazy chaebol makjang stuff going on (thank God).

Makjang example below .... ha ha ha.

Anyways, Thanks to the cast and crew of this drama for the touching story that made me cry and made me laugh a lot as well. OMV fighting.:wub:

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

IM SO SAD 

no one goes on this thread anymore because the show is over -cries-

why was this show only 16 episodes??? i like this show but it had a MAJOR FLAW and that flaw is that they didnt have much so ji sub shirtless scenes. even MiSa had more shirtless scenes

Archived