Guest ororomunroe

OhMyVenus! Posting today after finishing eps 13 and 14!! so happy with both episodes!!! I was just about to cry when KJE went to KYH to visit him...(give me some packs of tissues please!!!!!) Both of them are so great!!! jjang!!!!! :heart:  That crying scene was the best in ep. 13. It feels like KJE talking to KYH using just their heart. (OMO!!! My OTP!!!).

Ep. 14 was also great! I love it to bits!!!! I just believed that YH can do it!! I'm just so happy with both episodes!!! 

With two episodes remaining...I'm just hoping for the best! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :grin::grimace:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I realised watching ep 13 and 14 that KJE has actually said she loves YH very much and has been showing her love and care to ỴH by waiting and sending messages to him but YH has not expressed his love for her in words yet. I hope that we can see him saying those words to her directly instead of speaking in his mind and I want to see him being more initiative towards KJE rather than being a bit passive in relationship now. I want him to be back as the former JK who pursued KJE at the beginning. In last few episodes, he has been too passive even in kissing :D

I need help.  In ep 8 - 22:05 minutes when Young Ho visited JE, standing by the bridge and open his arms widely, expecting JE running towards him ..  I love the scenes of YH open wide his arms and as I remember, his wide open arms appear few times.  Sadly I forget in which episodes those are.  I believe ep 8 is the first scene.  Anyone can tell me which eps have such scenes?  Thank you so much :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzjNGcSJlqLMTUdhcjFFWnUtQmM

1 hour ago, lunaaoi said:

http://i.imgur.com/wKIEwo5.webm

Hello venusians:) Just a lurker here waiting for the "comfortable and erotic night" to happen B)don't mind me ~pervy noona mode on ~:phew:

sorry,I don't know how to post gif here;(

hahaha... this drives me wild :D

My personal favorite highlights from episode 14: 1) JE's crying sequences got to me big time coz they felt so real (like always basically) & tbh I believe I'd be like that myself if I were in her shoes. 2) YH's sadness and guilt shown all over his face & in his eyes knowing/seeing/realizing the pain caused to JE by their time apart with no contact and stuff & his internal monologue/confession were truly heartbreaking.It would have been nice if he had directly communicated all that to JE but I guess he didn't want to let his guard down and maybe make her feel bad? 3) Secretary Min's performance kinda made me experience secondhand embarrassment lol I giggled & laughed but it was awkward to see him like that 4) When JE started singing and..sofa-dancing & YH was looking at her did you guys notice/catch the last bit of his gazing right before he asked her how she knew the song?His gaze & facial expression was so sexy like he..wanted you know what lol //Ahh only 2 episodes left..Anyways,happy New Year's Eve & New Year to all of you-Fighting!//

1 hour ago, pebo89 said:

YH was looking at her did you guys notice/catch the last bit of his gazing right before he asked her how she knew the song?His gaze was so sexy like he..wanted you know what lol //Ahh only 2 episodes left..Anyways,happy New Year's Eve & New Year to all of you-Fighting!//

Yes!!! I did notice that, which is why he told her "I don't think I can send you home tonight" lol. He was already ready for that "warm, cozy night":blush:

2 hours ago, a15t3 said:

I need help.  In ep 8 - 22:05 minutes when Young Ho visited JE, standing by the bridge and open his arms widely, expecting JE running towards him ..  I love the scenes of YH open wide his arms and as I remember, his wide open arms appear few times.  Sadly I forget in which episodes those are.  I believe ep 8 is the first scene.  Anyone can tell me which eps have such scenes?  Thank you so much :)

in ep 8 also the 2nd YH open arm scene at minutes 42.53 when JE came 2 YH house, ep 11 minutes 36.09 when JE came from her office n see YH n Minjoon asleep, on ep 13 at minutes 57.14 when JE hallucinates about YH is in front of her. 

13 hours ago, ka77 said:

After returning to Korea, KYH seems... I dunno... quieter, sad, and changed.

Do you think it is because:

- he is still in pain?

- there are just too many emotions that he is feeling?

- he now feels relieved ?

- he is sad and sorry for what he put JE through?

- like in a long distance relationship where a couple has been apart for some time, it just feels a bit awkward at first?

- he is not completely healed?

- for some other reason ?

Yupz - I get that vibe too, even from the happier Ep 14

JH's more pensive, less light-hearted in his interactions this time round. The possible "some other reason" niggles at me most, although all are probable.

And while they seem to be communicating ... they're not really, even if they SEEM to be reading each other's thoughts. And that look he had when he shut her door as he exited her apartment when they reunited after she realized he was NOT again another figment of her imagination ... is a little worrisome.

I really hope it doesn't mean HE (JH) is the one with returning cancer (the subs were not much help in clarity, for the doctor's conversation with dad). Srry, just been honed by too many sad SJS dramas.

Plus with only 2 episodes left = it SHOULD be just filled with not warm but HOT sweaty exotic nights, starting Ep 15 ... and jiujitsu moves. More OTP moments and interactions please - and not too cutesy (as with Ep 9 which felt a little CF)  but fluidly natural. Even grandma with her chilly heart should melt under Chief Min's persuasive steely abilities that this girl was the inspirational one who motivated her grandson to push himself to walk again, and fall over her feet accepting JE!

I can tell this is ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENE IN EP 14. MIX FEELING WITH THIS SCENE :heart: I can't tell is it sad, happy or romantic scene...:no_mouth: bec I can feel all of those feelings in this scene. How do u feel if u Never saw someone u love 4 a year??? And this scene really gets that feeling when u finally meet someone u miss so much.

YlW7vD8.gif

Ah Min...my man ...isn't it a bit to pink? :lol:...i so love this man :wub:

Last 2 eps both made me cry...JE' s speach at the hospital...YH missing her so much, imagining her and crying...after they met not be able to say to one another how paintful separation was :tears:...so good job from both actors my hat down

Well... seems YH's wish for relaxed night won't come true ;)

I was glad stepmom was missed at grandma's house...hope YH will bring her back...think she deserves it...and think it's better for YH and JE to be somewhere alone right? 

One thing keeps bother me with this rich people...Min is always around YH...only he really knows how hard was for YH without JE hole year...what she means to him...and that he worked so hard to go back to her...if only grandma witnessed all that...maybe she won't make problems for them...maybe i'm blowing on cold...hope grandma will be happy he's back healthy and won't make demands on his marriage

25 minutes ago, 4nn1987 said:

THANK U 4 YH ALBERTO, MIN 2 give such happiness 4 all :heart::love: (although I'm still in bad mood when I remember u interrupt YH-JE comf. n ero. night.:tounge_wink:)

jMa8nL1.gif

Hide contents

And SJS is already out of YH character .... ha..ha...ha... he can't help but :lol:

Ffq1dma.gif

So out of character indeed hahahhhhhaha

16 hours ago, onnififi said:
16 hours ago, ka77 said:

After returning to Korea, KYH seems... I dunno... quieter, sad, and changed.

Do you think it is because:

- he is still in pain?

- there are just too many emotions that he is feeling?

- he now feels relieved ?

- he is sad and sorry for what he put JE through?

- like in a long distance relationship where a couple has been apart for some time, it just feels a bit awkward at first?

- he is not completely healed?

- for some other reason ?

Hello my dear. My answer is in the yellow highlighter.

let me add one more things . the man has just back from a long, painful ,lonely,fighting and Unbearable year , he has just suffered so much just to be able to be back to her , this feeling of longing maybe helped him tolerate all that, but it still a soul killing ,and add all the feeling above to that.
you can thinks  it like how a solder back from war , it change him , some people take time to be able to back to their older self , some people never find that , or find any mind peace
for me if he didnt look like that , i was going to say it not so real , but again the writer prove that he not just gaven us happy and unreal scenes as we watched in kdrama this days , but he show how much pain in people and how the progress in healing it , it never easy or fast,it never go with a little happiness and sure you have to face the fact that every choice you make no matter how much it was the best , it still have his painful side ,and you have to live with, maybe even for all your life , so i think it was more than necessary to show how change KYH had, and that step by step they going to heal that hole on his soul  that what was ep 14 about  , after all they show that the people around get that , that why even MIN came to that party even he dress the jaket and sing that song , all of them did that for the same reason to make him feel again for real that he in home, it ended and you are with us again ,safed and loved by us.

So, I just picked myself off from the floor because I fell from LOLing again at how funny Chief Mins performance was. I don't think anyone in that scene was really acting. They're all trying not to die from laughter lol 

Have a safe and happy new year, friends! ♡♡♡♡ 

3 hours ago, Reyko said:

Min was so funny no one was in character altho sjs

arm was on sma before falling towards henry ehem

cr  weibo@omv

so happy that You notice that gesture Reyko ssi :D and if you watch closely there is some diff reaction from SJS SMA on that scene (too many adlibs maybe) when sjs try to hug sma from back during Sec.Min singing My Way :blush::wub:

Archived