Guest ororomunroe

DANG IT.  My floodgates have opened this episode just by merely watching TWO, only 2 youtube clips!!! WHY do you do this to me drama? I haven't seen Episode 13 yet, but I will once it's subbed.  I haven't been posting in a while by this drama is just calling me!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm....ok...I refused to think negative abt today episode or how this drama will turn up. Simply because I have faith in SJS-SMA choices of drama...I hope this accident thingy is just an obstacle for the both of them. to prove that their love is honest, sincere and strong..as we know grandma wanted him to marry someone else so I hope we can see that he recover and grandma will witness how love btwn them helps him so much in life....so that u know..in the event that she dies at least she knows JE can take good care of her grandson..maybe one hot erotic night helps eh??lol     evil smile onion headhell yes onion head

10 hours ago, rain719 said:

@4nn1987 actually, it's  not only  KBS with strict rules..... MBC has them too..... kissing is done with a deadpan face, immobile lips against an immovable force.... THAT EROTIC NIGHT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE NEW YEAR... END THE YEAR AND WELCOME THE NEW YEAR WITH A ..... WITH A ....... BANG !! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

@rain719Actually chingu the fact of so strict rules in KBS is true. LOL 4 ur Deadpan face. I rather call it deathfish kiss or statue kiss :lol:Although I can say OMV is Lot progressing than the others drama which has lovey dovey scenes also.  Like I said this drama has so many skinships that make u feel :blush::blush: Fluttery, etc.  Can we say they're both king n Queen of skinships In this drama? ??

Ha...ha. .. so many chingu predict 'this comfy n ero night' is in the last ep ;):) Actually I think OMV is already in climax story. The conciliation here n there (the friendship of JE-SJ, Grandma n YH step mother, the reunion of YH-JE after a year, JS reunion with mom). WHAT LEFT 4 THE Next story? ??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:bawling: Seriously. The YT clips are enough for me to fall over with a heavy heart. The infamous River of Tears has returned to the small screen. If SMA and SJS were ever to appear in a tragedy melodrama together, I would run out of money just buying tissues to stock my TV room. 

YH, you may heal physically, but JE's heart is still broken. It's not fair to our girl to keep her on the other side of the struggle. Your pain is her pain. Hurry and pick up the pieces. 

1 hour ago, shiqin3381 said:

Sorry to quote the picture.

Why is she typing on her laptop? Maybe she want to typed every word his say to her....

About this...

The bad: I'm hoping and praying that YH isn't seriously ill and that JE is not typing up his will. The good: JE is typing up their life plan together. Or maybe JE is typing up a legal contract for him to never leave her side again with the clause that 'comfortable and erotic' nights must occur at least twice a week. :blush:

whats happening.... why drama WHY???

I dont think i will be in peace till I know the reason for the tragic face Young Ho had in the preview. 

I totally get the one year leap, he wanted to get better for her as he hates to make her feel pain seeing his pain..

yes I will convince myself of this logic and accept but what they heck the preview is still foreboding and there is still 3 more episodes left.

Haven't you guys watched the episode? I don't understand the comments? It sounds like no one has watched the episode or didn't understand the preview. 

It's an ungodly hour for me to get up to watch the raw. I am now going back to bed. I am NOT happy with the time jump. But there were certain twists there. Oh well I will have to go rewatch it again once the subs are ready for editing.  Gosh at times like this I wished I had the patience to watch it later. Then at other times thank goodness I don't need subs and have the viki app.

I just have a huge grip with the time jump being used in so many dramas. And I basically sent the whole episode in tears.

You know, about timejump I think, it was not bad maneuver. Such injuries can not be healed for a month or three months. Well, this reason is far better than if YH break up with JE to defend against the attacks of the grandmother or something like that.

=====

'Oh My Venus' Sin Min-ah breaks down in tears in front of So Ji-sub's hospital room

2015/12/28 

photo668038.jpg

On the 13th episode of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh My Venus", Kang Joo-eun (Sin Min-ah) broke down in tears when she found out about Kim Yeongho (So Ji-sub) car accident.

Kim Yeongho got in injured seriously after he saved Jang Joon-sung's life. Although he recovered his consciousness, the prognosis was that he might not be able to walk again due to the fracture and muscle loss. Kim Yeongho tried to hide his accident while saying "We don't know yet what's going to happen and I'd hate seeing a woman crying alone".

However Kang Joo-eun forced Jang Joon-sung and Kim Ji-woong to tell her where Kim Yeongho's hospital was and finally broke down in tears in front of his hospital room as assistant min would not let her see Kim Yeongho. When Kim Yeongho heard Kang Joo-eun crying outside, he sent a text to her saying 'Tap, tap'. Kang Joo-eun remembered Kim Yeongho's instruction when he had said, "Let it go when I say 'Tap, tap'" and gave up on seeing him.

Kang Joo-eun instead confessed how much she loved him in front of the door. She said, "I'm not an easy woman to get. You should come back, sexy and pretty. Remember, if you can still do it, then it's not over yet. If you believe, you can do it. It's ok with me you're still sick or you're not as sexy nor as pretty as before. Please just come back. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how much I love you".

HANCINEMA

OMG. That's some amazing acting by SJS and SMA. So talented, these two lovely people! Crossing my fingers for some loveliness tomorrow between them! 

KJE is such a great friend too. Checking up on SJ even though she's been a massive B. And I really like that KJE was able to guess her house passcode. The code must have been something they both remembered from their friendship back then. 

8 minutes ago, blueroses said:

OMG. That's some amazing acting by SJS and SMA. So talented, these two lovely people! Crossing my fingers for some loveliness tomorrow between them! 

KJE is such a great friend too. Checking up on SJ even though she's been a massive B. And I really like that KJE was able to guess her house passcode. The code must have been something they both remembered from their friendship back then. 

The passcode is SJ's birthday. We know this because WS mentioned it when he entered her place without her permission. She asked him how he got in and he said as her boyfriend her knew her birthday.

Archived