Guest ororomunroe

Thank you all for the BTS pics and video preview for episode 13. I can sense a teary episode by next week, :tears:  well at least he still remembers her.. that's all I could ask for. I do hope someone investigates about his accident and punish that one greedy guy. Geez..

But why "tap! Tap!" Coach-nim? Don't you want to see her or you just want her not to see you in such situation that may hurt her which will make you feel worst? 

We are approaching episode 13 and yet we have this kind of situation? I do hope everything went well before it ends. Chaebal~

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo, they're just filming the hospital scenes now... talk about live shooting! I do hope they're behind schedule just because they spent Christmas Eve with their families (I hope!)

@zeppy10 like you I have faith in uri writer...I am staying positive the upcoming episodes will not disappoint! *off to watch previous episodes*

Cant't wait for KJE and KYH to be like this again....

20151223171602526549.jpg

@mktb @zeppy10 totally agree with you... ep13 next monday will be a teary episode... lets prepare lotsa tissue and cry together :tears:

Thanks all for the bts contribution.

I hope this drama will end with a happy ending for everyone and there is a scene where KYH and KJE will get married and live happily ever after (cinderella story) 

This drama will end soon.. will miss this drama later

Guest ireumimolla

Another fan-taken pic of filming today: (from OMV dc gallery)

SMA is standing on a block... Thought she is already quite tall but she still needs the block plus stand on tip-toes for the hug? Hahaha SJS is really tall!

viewimage.php?id=22b5dd3ff3d736b37d&no=2

Ok altough there won't be any lost memory but still I've no idea what'll happen next. 

Like some venusians here said about the writer pattern that we all see in all of eps until now, I believe the sad scenes won't be take much time in each eps till the end (I hope the writer is still with this pattern,  give hurt or sad scenes not for so long time). Remember our reaction after we watch the preview of ep 8? All of us assume that ep 8 will be much of sad scenes. but the actual drama gives us opposite of it. the ep is full of uri OTP lovey dovey scenes like teenager couple in love ㅋㅋㅋ (I'm still giggling here). 

And 4 the time jump, I think with the condition of YH leg. Maybe the time jump will be there. But who knows what the writer think right? 

And also in another scene on ep 11 when chief min n halmoni talk about JE. I can say halmoni already knew about the background of JE, bec she said about YH must get someone beside him with the same level. n halmoni keeps saying that daughter of bla...bla...(sorry forget the name of company) matches with YH. So I want 2 know what will happen next n how the writer handle this case.

My list wish 4 the writer:

-I hope the writer will give background story of hendry character bec we already get the korean snakes bg 4tory. I want 2 know how Yh meets JY. bec I remember he talks about the abusing from his mom 2 him. I'm curious when n how JY then lives with YH.

-I hope in time jump where JE maybe angry bec of YH n these 2 kids talk their story when they meet YH.

-All this complicated family problems reconcile. 

-Maybe it's so old thingy but I really want both of them say 'I love U' 2 each other when they meet again.

-there'll be the ending hating each other between JE n her friend YJ 

-bec JE said about Cinderella n she imagines of her as the Cinderella I hope we'll get scenes that has like fairy tales atmosphere he....he...he... of course the romantic scene of YH-JE 

-And give us that erotic comfortable night writer nim pd nim. u keep teasing us here n there. we're in the level that we won't take any exception of it. he....like YH said IF U'VE STARTED SOMETHING, U HAVE 2 FINISH IT Ok B) 

Coach-nim u need to stop your tap tap as your training is over. 

Lets be good boyfriend by allowing someone you love to be with u in better and worse situation of your life.

Everyone is happy in last episode except greedy uncle & YJ. He cant died easily in next episode. He need to be punished.

Hopefully the sad scene last abt 15 - 20 mins and we back to happy moments.

Guest julie721

Whoooooaaah preview's out... and BTS pics are also out...

While preview (text and video) are quite sad (I'm preparing myself..) the BTS pics are full of promise.. So I'll trust writer-nim... The sad part will not dominate the next episodes... 

Joke: the message KYH send to KJE, tap... tap... It doesn't mean to let go, but to tap her as having comfortable and erotic nights... And tap tap means do it twice... :phew: :w00t: ;) :wub: Lol (me and my pervert mind...)

Thanks to all the BTS pics,  it will be a teary episode; but all  of us are hoping that it will resolve quickly.  I watched SJS interview (Guerrilla Date) and he said OMV is a rom-com. So, writer him stop giving us sad story line and let's go back to the lovey-dovey.  

I also think their will be a time jump, only drama God knows.:wub:

We knew the time jump was coming and it has to be almost a year or a year.  They have to catch up to the present time.   Hopefully it will be over quickly in ep 13. 

@rain719, @cathyisvip, @zeppy10

There's a flip side to remaining by someone's side when their hurt and in pain. YH is not going to let JE be by his side while he recovers because he knows she would give up everything to stay by his side. He's not being selfish he's thinking of her welfare. Watching a person you love and care about hurt and in pain is a hard and draining thing to do. It wears you down and kills your spirit to the point your body starts to suffer. That's not what YH wants for JE because as he said she's prettier when she's healthy. YH loves JE that much not to put her through that and JE understands this about YH. It will endear him even more to her. When they do meet again their time apart will bring them even closer. The time they were apart was hard enough so once they do come back together there's no need to for either one of them to suffer any longer.  

That scarf YH is holding is probably what he knitted for JE while he was recovering.  He was knitting when he was in the wheelchair when his mother died.  It's probably something he does to kill time and it's relaxing and therapeutic. 

Happy Holidays for real like

Subdue panic for reel life.

I would say that for the most part OMV has been JE's story with YH being a catalyst. With the accident we might focus on YH's growth/change more, or not.

The preview looks grief filled.

All I can say is remember that JE's (and perhaps the series's motto) is "If I believe it can do it, because I believe it"

Also YH said last episode that the doctors had told him that his psychological pain wasn't something anyone but he can do something about, but after JE helped him through his director inauguration him was no longer sure the doctors were right. SO LET THE ROMANCE CONTINUE AND HEALING BEGIN. 

Isn't the BTS for this coming week's episodes? That's what live shooting is. And why they have eyebags. Otherwise it's still ahead of schedule.  At least it's almost done but I don't think fans  ( not us ) admiring actors who can survive on no sleep for a few days; is something we need to admire our bias for.

And every time they rush an accident victim- I always think  why don't they show an emergency  department entrance and the emergency?  Korea has a world class medical system yet all the medical scenes are crap in dramas.I never know how they diagnose anyone with all the patient's clothes on and have ICU patients in private rooms with no one watching them. Why are they rushing a stretcher through a whole wide open corridor? Never seen an operating theatre or ED which is not on the ground floor

28 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Isn't the BTS for this coming week's episodes? That's what live shooting is. And why they have eyebags. Otherwise it's still ahead of schedule.  At least it's almost done but I don't think fans  ( not us ) admiring actors who can survive on no sleep for a few days; is something we need to admire our bias for.

And every time they rush an accident victim- I always think  why don't they show an emergency  department entrance and the emergency?  Korea has a world class medical system yet all the medical scenes are crap in dramas.I never know how they diagnose anyone with all the patient's clothes on and have ICU patients in private rooms with no one watching them. Why are they rushing a stretcher through a whole wide open corridor? Never seen an operating theatre or ED which is not on the ground floor

@ck1Oz, am so with you on this one!! maybe, SK may have a different set-up; of course in the US all ER are in the ground floor (not criticizing SK).

I really admire the OTP and rest of the cast/staff/management for all the hard work they are doing.:blush::heart:

23 hours ago, rain719 said:

Never saw how checkered on checkered can blend so beautifully ..... never realized a tablecloth can look this good!!! a tablecloth I could lie on forever..... compared to a headless drapery?? 

Because he is So Ganzi!!!!!! :D

Archived