Guest ororomunroe

KYH will be in a coma and an accident like that, broken bones and all with probably some kind of temporary amnesia...... max 3 months of being comatose without permanent damage..... lying down will make him gain weight so KYH will be in a fat suit!!!!!! and KJE will now be his PT coach!!  I can be the nurse and give him his sponge bath -  I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!! Then I can scratch whatever / wherever is itchy ........... AGAIN, LADIES, I WAS FIRST!!!!   no need of a back scratcher!!!  who said his EG was smashed? was it? oh oh... I meant LEG.....

@moodypie remember when LJJ had the accident last part of AHYI?  I was so depressed and took me months before watching that scene in its entirety..... why am I not as affected? Or maybe not yet? maybe next couple of eps???

13 minutes ago, sheza said:

Oh my!  Just when I thought that OMV is a show with little action, they have such an unexpected cliffhanger.  Uncle Choi accelerated the car to try to rear end JS's car thinking it is YH because JS is driving YH's car but YH banged him on the side to stop him.  That was pretty stupid for a guy who is pretty much calm and collected the entire show.  Is this where OTP will get separated because they will take YH away to nurse him back to health?  Oh please no amnesia and turning this to makjang trash.  I hope Uncle Choi is not hurt for YH's sake.  I don't want him to be regretful for the rest of his life.  

Why will YH feel guilty/regretful? He did no wrong.......Choi deserves what he gets - if he's dead, too bad, want him to suffer more... maybe he should be the vegetable!!! He should be imprisoned if he survives!! that guy is a lunatic!!!! if he's forgiven, then this is a makjang!!!!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dulceres said:

I guess their will be angst in the coming episodes, hopefully; writer nim   will not play the amnesia card and YH will not be badly hurt. OMO:wub::anguished: or this could makjang all over huhuhu. What a Christmas gift?

no nooo... please not the amnesia thing... :angry:

really hope the angst will not take much time, we still hoping uri OTP will have a happy time for the rest 4 episodes

please writer-nim... at least give us new year gift next week :(

2 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

Well I'll try not to be too agitated about the ending yet until the next episode airs. So far in the drama all the problems have been solved rather quickly, so hopefully, following this trend, the drama won't turn makjang on us.

Perhaps YH will be hospital for awhile (short time skip) and JE can 'nurse' him back to health?

Or maybe this is where the time skip that some have mentioned about will take place, as YH recovers from this accident. Either way, I still want my fluffy rom-com back! This is not the 'action' I wanted...:bawling:

So we have to wait for FRIDAY for the preview to see if YH is alive.... or not.... 

arghhhh.. this is killing me.... i am so upset!!!!! 

writer nim wants to be funny and try something weird for the last 4 eps... Well i am NOT impressed... i hate such accidents.... i hate amnesia/coma/crippled/blind whatever serious illness.. on OTP

We want happy moments,,. not sad moments.. it's a ROM-COM.. but like what @ireumimollasaid... most of the issues are solved quite quickly.. so i shall.... be.... patient.. and....wait....till.. friday...

*meditates* 

Seriously I hope for a bed scene tonight but you writernim! You give me such a makjang face tonight for the ending! I mean why YH? He just started to taste the sweetness of his life and then you make him lie on the bed? Okay please no amnesia! Please please chaebal writernim no amnesia please :( 

I think I won't be able to watch today episode until the preview for Ep 13th come out. Usually the preview will come out on Friday right?

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

So we have to wait for FRIDAY for the preview to see if YH is alive.... or not.... 

arghhhh.. this is killing me.... i am so upset!!!!! 

I don't think YH will die,  didn't really see this coming as most of the comments on this thread. :crazy:

IS THIS OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT, WRITER-NIM HUH???? THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!!  LET'S HAVE AN EXCHANGE GIFT OK??? MAKE THIS SCENE A DREAM AND I WON'T HUNT YOU DOWN!!! BUT IF YOU WON'T CHANGE THE SCRIPT, MY VOODOO DOLLS ARE WAITING AND CHANTING MY FAVORITE LINE "MAY THE FLEECE OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INVADE YOUR ARMPITS!"

Calm down fellow Venusians,

I think it's just the writernim's way of adding some dramatic but creative effect to a very unbelievably "smooth sailing" relationship between our OTP so far. So the angst she has created is an accident instead of the usual cliche like different social background, parental objections, misunderstandings etc.

KYH is indeed such a KIND HEARTED man who will NOT succumb to his injuries for sure. He was so touched to know that JS's mum has called him that he let JS drive his expensive car  to meet her. He even lent his wallet to JS too.

It will be JS who will be the one who save him this time.:wub:

Reality sucks so to all the LOSERS, please change your avas!! Thanks............. TIME FOR ANOTHER BET to get your minds off this bloody ending!! suggestions please....

EPISODE 9

@nona88

EPISODE 10

@bebebisous33

@jemmaca

@siasia_stv

@Darrkn3ss

@awsparkle

@Ahpheng

EPISODE 11

@Lissabonni  

@rain719      

@zeppy10   

EPISODE 12

@trust71

@ireumimolla

@KdramaSwimmer

@luv2skulz

@moodypie

the next bet should be what is YH going to suffer from..

1.amnesia

2. coma

3. crippled

4. blind

5. None of the above. JS will somehow save him and he will walk out of hospital as if nothing happened. Some K-dramas really was like that. I got a shock when i watched Hotel King. hahahaha.. 

FORGET MIN SECRETARY, NOW I'M ROCKETING TO SOUTH KOREA IMMA HUNT THE WRITERNIM DOWN TO HIS/HER WORST NIGHTMARE I'LL BURN THE KBS HEADQUARTER YEOUIDO IF THEY REALLY MADE YOUNGHO DIE

i already mentioned before that i do not want this to be another drama where we watched SJS character dying like die die, or any kind of sorts cliche and yet they gave us this the most turn off unexpected cliffhanger of the century.

So Ji Sub oppa, should i really believe your words that this is not a sad drama? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

On a second thought, this kinda explain the time jump and SJS words that he had to go on no carb diet until the drama ends. They really wanted to make you suffer, hey oppa?

1 minute ago, Lissabonni said:

This is gonna be a blow to JE... Her father dies in an accident and now the person that she's in love has an serious accident too... That must trigger some painful memories...

ps: @rain719 only you to make me laugh! I need one of that voodoo dolls too!!!!

Your wish is my command, my dear! Might be busy tomorrow with last minute Christmas shopping but definitely will have one for you!

Actually it's super puzzling..

JS left when YH was still with JE... and he prob left in a rush.. and when YH got the call from Chief Min, YH was already changed from previous clothing meaning some time has passed... How on earth he could catch up to JS so fast in the car chase as if he knew which route JS will be taking. (erm, yes it's kdrama land.. everything is possible, including walking out of the hospital like nothing happened after what we saw at the last scene)

Maybe i need the subs to understand how on earth YH could know where JS is.. and WHY does uncle wanna follow CAR?? why dont he just call YH out? Uncle trying to commit suicide too??

This is makjang in the highest order. 

7 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Calm down fellow Venusians,

I think it's just the writernim's way of adding some dramatic but creative effect to a very unbelievably "smooth sailing" relationship between our OTP so far. So the angst she has created is an accident instead of the usual cliche like different social background, parental objections, misunderstandings etc.

KYH is indeed such a KIND HEARTED man who will NOT succumb to his injuries for sure. He was so touched to know that JS's mum has called him that he let JS drive his expensive car  to meet her. He even lent his wallet to JS too.

It will be JS who will be the one who save him this time.:wub:

I agreed with u. YH is a kind hearted man. He always help others and now it time for others to help him.JE & JS always dont know how to help YH when he is in pain. Maybe they will nursing him back to health for a year.

Uncle will be arrested for attempted to hurt or kill YH. Withness by Chief Min and maybe his sister.

Archived