[Drama 2015] Because It's The First Time 처음이라서

Go Seung Ji

Checking this one out to see rookie actress Park So Dam acting. The new teaser ( 31 Aug post) all of them sitting on the rooftop reminds me so much of PGHR poster...

@jongski  The title of this drama makes me think of my favorite love story for the pass decade MLED, I don't know whats the next love story that can top that but I hope this one could come close.. I still haven't gotten over my blues Maybe the first time will be it..   

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking this one out to see rookie actress Park So Dam acting. The new teaser ( 31 Aug post) all of them sitting on the rooftop reminds me so much of PGHR poster...

@jongski  The title of this drama makes me think of my favorite love story for the pass decade MLED, I don't know whats the next love story that can top that but I hope this one could come close.. I still haven't gotten over my blues Maybe the first time will be it..   

Aw. I stop after watching web episodes of JR and Lee Ja  In. I should've continued MLED. One of these days I will.

I  think I might like this one.  Makes me think of jdorama, actually. I'm gonna watch this. It's Oct 8 right? Wait..is this going to be sub?

Aw. I stop after watching web episodes of JR and Lee Ja  In. I should've continued MLED. One of these days I will.

I  think I might like this one.  Makes me think of jdorama, actually. I'm gonna watch this. It's Oct 8 right? Wait..is this going to be sub?

@jongski  I sure hope it get sub

@evie7

Same here getting curious. story plot and 15 min each episode? but this is not a web drama...right? Also I dunno any of the actors  (as usual.. he he) but I'm familiar with Minho.. SHINee. *sings*  sha la la la la la. Yeah, you guys know that song.. that intro... from SHINEe :wub:

All I can tell is there is going to be a love triangle between Park So Dum, Minho and Kim Min Jae. I'm watching KMJ in Twenty Again but he doesn't have a very big part in it and @valsava, doesn't PSD look like the dead girl in Ji Sung's mini movie The Vampire Next Door? I swear it's her.

Also DramaFever has this drama listed as coming soon. So we should get subs.... at least I have my fingers crossed.

@Licelot and @evil_tokki, Thank you for the updates

Waiting for this drama. Good vibes jdorama type friendship..which I like.

Tweet tweet says the blue bird..lots of interest for PSD...the luvs for this rookie actress and you'd have though it's for Minho  LOL.. She's probably gonna be the scene stealer for this show..

Looks like I have to keep an eye on that Park So Dam. ( rt: shura)

CPO9wLPWUAA61EE.jpg

park so dam rocks short hair, she looks like a cute fairy omg (rt: slightlywild)

Embedded image permalink

There's park so dam (rt: faye)

Embedded image permalink

My First Time 처음이라서 ~ Minho's 100% Successful Blind Date Know-How

SHINee Minho vs Kim Minjae ~ Handsome Kind Guy Style Comparison

SHINee Minho-Park Sodam- Kim Minjae, skinship vs kiss scene 'because it's the first time' love triangle

2015092800277_0.jpg

CP84iz1UkAATV7i.jpg

Source * * *

OnStyle Twitter Update

CP00GqNUsAAohoI.jpg

Yoon Tae Oh (20)

Owner of a free & cool personality,
Born with a golden spoon, a perfect narcissist!
The world is big, girls are many! However...

Things I want to do
Because it's the first time
OnStyle 7/10 (Wed) 11pm

Cr. tweety_jac

CP5QqkjUcAA-TUp.jpg

CP-r0F9UcAApp4z.jpg 

CP5sfjOU8AAImCq.jpgCP5sflMVAAEn7iq.jpgCP5sfd1U8AAnoiv.jpgCP--KY8UYAAewsa.jpg

2015100100155541859.jpg

[150930] Actor Kim Min Jae by @real.be
Today is drama 'Because It's the First Time' last shooting. Director Lee Jung Hyo and writer Jung Hyun Jung make me experience youth freshly as 20 years old Seo Ji Ahn and Yi Kyung hyung, Eugene nuna, Minho hyung, So Dam nuna and Hye Jung nuna we acted together, the time that we worked alongside each others were so happy and it's likely.to be very precious in the future.
And thank you very very much to 'Because It's the First Time' staffs that suffered the most during shooting.
Please give a lot of loves for On Style 'Because It's the First Time' that will have its first broadcast on 7th October.
I will show a more developed appearance in the future.
Ji Ahn ah always be happy for me

Cr.@krtranslate

2dtvosi.png

[150930] Lee Yi-Kyung wrote that it was amazing 3 months of filming 처음이라서 and asked to watch drama in Oct.  Cr.polinachoi

151001 twin1_mj instagram

CQNn1KHVAAARPql.jpgCQNn1LfVAAAOnoZ.jpg

11bjig6.png

[151001] Actress Park So Dam by @sodam_park_0908 

Han Song Yi... Good bye.. Good bye also tent.... I seemed to really laughed a lot while living as Song Yi for over 3 months. I was happy...Thank you.
I really cannot forget... The very valuable person......... #onstyle #becauseitisthefirsttime 7th October first broadcast. Every Wednesday 11PM.
#minho #johyejung #leeyikyung #jungeugene #kimminjae #parksodam
Will soon come and see you! Please waitnfor a little while. Cr,ktranslate

151001 seohee_0228 instagram

CQOJJRZUEAAVeTU.jpg

CQOV5FaUcAAnUaW.jpg

Cr. dramafever

Hey everyone :D nice to meet you!  @dark4ngel I've arrived safely thanks to you :P 

I had no idea this drama was filmed beforehand! :)

@jongski Are you getting a j-drama vibe because of the props and setting in the drama? K-dramas usually have posh housing interior design, expensive clothes & bags & accessories. Whereas in this drama, the clothing & the housing interior is much more like in J-dramas :P much more realistic :P Not sure if we might get to see a posh house in this drama tho :P also the overall video colour is much "warmer" compared to the "cooler" tones in the usual K-dramas. Well, that's what I noticed but not sure if that's why... :P

Anyway hope this drama gets subbed! :D 

Archived