[Drama 2015] Because It's The First Time 처음이라서

Go Seung Ji

Hey everyone :D nice to meet you!  @dark4ngel I've arrived safely thanks to you :P 

I had no idea this drama was filmed beforehand! :)

@jongski Are you getting a j-drama vibe because of the props and setting in the drama? K-dramas usually have posh housing interior design, expensive clothes & bags & accessories. Whereas in this drama, the clothing & the housing interior is much more like in J-dramas :P much more realistic :P Not sure if we might get to see a posh house in this drama tho :P also the overall video colour is much "warmer" compared to the "cooler" tones in the usual K-dramas. Well, that's what I noticed but not sure if that's why... :P

Anyway hope this drama gets subbed! :D 

Thanks for referencing me @fruitkatsu. Gosh I'm in love with this drama already and it's only been like one episode. Awesome. I'm watching this for Park So Dam and Minho but the story won me over too. Since this drama was all filmed before it airs, it means that there shouldn't be any pressure on the casts like the other drama has, and you know exactly what I mean when I say live-shooting, don't you @fruitkatsu;). First episode and the acting looks promising. I'm game on for this drama! :D Hopefully I'll see you around @fruitkatsu

Chingu.. we are sooooooooo the same. I'm in luv with this drama too. I mean hello I repeated the raw ep twice after watching. But subs out now.  Happy jongski here! ha ha ha.

Hancinema  have good d review for this ep and the drama.

Yep once a week only. Filmed before and they're actually done with this film. So  no live-shooting anymore. They filmed this for about m 3 months I think.. The prev pages has reference and pics of last day shooting.

@Misstwilightfan1416

Thanks for the videos... LOL  at CH scenes. :lol:

@jongski Plus we don't need to talk or worry about the ratings like the other bigger cables. Man I feel so at ease with this drama. This is perfect to soothe my soul from the harshness of life.  

No problem @dark4ngel ;) of course I know what you mean lol ;) I am also so glad there are no ratings to worry about.

Korean dramas should be like this. I told my friend (who has no knowledge about Korean dramas) that they do live shooting and she was sooo shocked. I suppose it's stuff like this that make Korean people really competitive huh? With a pre-filmed drama, we have the real story shown to us. No change halfway through the drama due to stupid netizens.

P.s. @jongski  I love shinee too!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone :D nice to meet you!  @dark4ngel I've arrived safely thanks to you :P 

I had no idea this drama was filmed beforehand! :)

@jongski Are you getting a j-drama vibe because of the props and setting in the drama? K-dramas usually have posh housing interior design, expensive clothes & bags & accessories. Whereas in this drama, the clothing & the housing interior is much more like in J-dramas :P much more realistic :P Not sure if we might get to see a posh house in this drama tho :P also the overall video colour is much "warmer" compared to the "cooler" tones in the usual K-dramas. Well, that's what I noticed but not sure if that's why... :P

Anyway hope this drama gets subbed! :D 

Thanks for referencing me @fruitkatsu. Gosh I'm in love with this drama already and it's only been like one episode. Awesome. I'm watching this for Park So Dam and Minho but the story won me over too. Since this drama was all filmed before it airs, it means that there shouldn't be any pressure on the casts like the other drama has, and you know exactly what I mean when I say live-shooting, don't you @fruitkatsu;). First episode and the acting looks promising. I'm game on for this drama! :D Hopefully I'll see you around @fruitkatsu

Chingu.. we are sooooooooo the same. I'm in luv with this drama too. I mean hello I repeated the raw ep twice after watching. But subs out now.  Happy jongski here! ha ha ha.

Hancinema  have good d review for this ep and the drama.

Yep once a week only. Filmed before and they're actually done with this film. So  no live-shooting anymore. They filmed this for about m 3 months I think.. The prev pages has reference and pics of last day shooting.

@Misstwilightfan1416

Thanks for the videos... LOL  at CH scenes. :lol:

@jongski Plus we don't need to talk or worry about the ratings like the other bigger cables. Man I feel so at ease with this drama. This is perfect to soothe my soul from the harshness of life.  

No problem @dark4ngel ;) of course I know what you mean lol ;) I am also so glad there are no ratings to worry about.

Korean dramas should be like this. I told my friend (who has no knowledge about Korean dramas) that they do live shooting and she was sooo shocked. I suppose it's stuff like this that make Korean people really competitive huh? With a pre-filmed drama, we have the real story shown to us. No change halfway through the drama due to stupid netizens.

P.s. @jongski  I love shinee too!

@dark4ngel @dark4ngel 

Uh huh. No need to worry about ratings. This cute touching drama succeeds because it's what's happening for real with twentysomething youths: Slacking off, acting silly feeling cool, worrying about jobs, family, falling in love with your friends becoming rivals.. choosing friendship over love.. one goes through that.. at one time or another.  As I've mentioned had a positive review by WS of Hancinema

And yes only once a week, pre filmed start to finish. Stars can relax, attend to other engagements. No need to worry about revising stories or adding or removing scenes dictated by the preference of netizens

And actually....

RT Because it's the first time' feedback depends on Onstyle's NAVER and Youtube views instead of rating (cr: beminho13)

@jongski,  Finally got to see the first episode this drama is cute they are in those awkward moments of doing things he's crushing on her she crushing on the other guy how will this play out.. Glad it's one day a week I can do one day 

Oh when you're young... ha ha ha. This actually happens IRL ha ha. friend falling in love with each other

Relationship status: It's complicated. LOL:lol:

As I keep mentioning. We're gonna see who gets friendzoned here. But I think all them will choose friendship over love.

Yeah this drama is cute and simple and twentysomething can relate to.

Wait... are we twentysomething? Hahahahaa:lol::P

The object of his affection has an affection the other friend who is clueless.While other other friend feels something for the other other friend. Triangulate this friendship! :lol: because... life has many quotients and we hope to find the means.

Who gets friendzoned? :D

Will you choose love over friendship or the other way around?

cr:onpic / shineemexico

Embedded image permalink

Below is the scene of TO w/ SJA. that 3rd pic  is cute!

cr:choiming

CQuRPYAWwAAAKrM.jpg
CQuRPX_W8AQ1aoH.jpg
CQuRPc8WEAAamcu.jpg
CQuRPc8WcAAWbOE.jpg

anyeong! first time posting in this thread not to add it has been a long while since I joined another forum. I love the drama, brings back youthful memories of friendship and that first complicated love. loving the characters and the difficulties these youngsters are facing. it's going to be enlightening for sure especially to parents regarding some issues already shown.

hope it's okay to share some gifs..:P haven't had time to back read but will do so. 

friendship goals..

b3.gifb4.gif

when your friend likes your first love , too...

b24.gif

cute Tae O

b7.gif

a loyal friend

b31.gifb11.gifb12.gifb13.gif

and the funny one

b5.gif

Because It's The First Time

Awww. Back of pick up, yellow umbrella friendship. Song Yi x Tae Oh

SY: 

"How can you smile at a time like this?"

"Don't smile until I say so"

Taeo Oh

"Okay, I got it. I won't smile...don't cry anymore.  Don't cry until I say so"

"You'll get get used to it after a year, not having your mom around"

"You have me, so you'll be fine"

CQoC_gxUwAACAqS.jpg
CQoC_RuU8AA4bsg.jpg
CQoC_R_VEAAlAlf.jpg
cto: onstyle feed

You guys do realise that Park So Dam has filmed a total of around 15 films/short films up until now right? Have you guys seen The Youth, The Silenced and the Vampire Living Next Door (with Ji Sung)? Some topnotch acting of hers right there if any of you guys haven't seen them. I'm officially a fan of hers and her acting. Minho must've learnt a lot while working with her for this drama. I'm glad they get to work with each other. PSD and Minho is such an unlikely pairing. That's why this pairing is so satisfying to me. You don't often see an idol actor working next to such a talented and promising co-star. Hopefully PSD's skills will have an influence on Minho for the best, not that I think Minho's a bad actor, he just needed someone to take him further away from his comfort zone because only then can he develop his acting abilities. 

Can't wait for Wednesday!:D

Sorry for going slightly out-of-topic but if anyone's interested in knowing more about our leading lady then do check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkz9wacpmGY 

Btw, PSD and Minho both are born in 1991 which is the year of the goat. And guess what, 2015 is the year of the goat. :w00t:

Does anyone want to talk about what they think that 'deep kiss', that our lead keeps on showing off about, will be like? Anyone has good imagination skills in here?^_^

@jongski, Thanks so much for the recaps.:wub:. and all of your insights chingu. I'm sure we see a few friend zones and a few that have to be unzoned.

I love this drama. It does remind of those days just hanging out w/my friends.  My brother was always the the one to get kicked out. Thank god none of us back then had to deal will the all the sorrows that Song Yi has had. I love PSD, she really is great in this role. I'm loving the whole cast. I can't wait for next week.

@fruitkatsu, Welcome and I'm happy you noticed Minho's acting. I have not heard a lot of flattering things about him acting wise, so it is a pleasant surprise to see he' doing alright.

@dark4ngel, I like our OTP too, I love that every time Tae Oh starts to go on about how many beautiful women there are in the world, all Song Yi has to go is blink and he's there. I'm happy I'm not the only one to recognize her as the undead girl in The Vampire Next Door teaser. Can't wait to see that one. I had no idea she has done so many movies. 

@mslee, Thanks for all the gfts. I'm happy you are joining us.

I also like PSD. She's a rising actress ( I think I mentioned she's kinda like the female version js he he). We'll likely see her in major kdrama lead role. She's done mostly filsm yeah 15 before the age of 21 tha'Ts a lot of movies.. but she starred with good actors.

pic below... he he. The friend who likes the friend who likes the other friend.. ep 2 prev Ji An and Tae Oh talking this "certain girl" Song Yi.... both them were like.. yeah I like this certain girl.... ha ha. Can't wait for ep 2 as well.  oh the guy from drama Cruel City will be the guest for the ep.

KMJ...maknae cutie PSD charmingly cute. Minho..  SHINee hyung..ly cute

CQFArpjUEAARjIj.jpg

pic cto:

@jongski, Thanks so much for the recaps.:wub:. and all of your insights chingu. I'm sure we see a few friend zones and a few that have to be unzoned.

I love this drama. It does remind of those days just hanging out w/my friends.  My brother was always the the one to get kicked out. Thank god none of us back then had to deal will the all the sorrows that Song Yi has had. I love PSD, she really is great in this role. I'm loving the whole cast. I can't wait for next week.

@fruitkatsu, Welcome and I'm happy you noticed Minho's acting. I have not heard a lot of flattering things about him acting wise, so it is a pleasant surprise to see he' doing alright.

@dark4ngel, I like our OTP too, I love that every time Tae Oh starts to go on about how many beautiful women there are in the world, all Song Yi has to go is blink and he's there. I'm happy I'm not the only one to recognize her as the undead girl in The Vampire Next Door teaser. Can't wait to see that one. I had no idea she has done so many movies. 

@mslee, Thanks for all the gfts. I'm happy you are joining us.

Yup it's her! It's in the news too ;)

I also like PSD. She's a rising actress ( I think I mentioned she's kinda like the female version js he he). We'll likely see her in major kdrama lead role. She's done mostly filsm yeah 15 before the age of 21 tha'Ts a lot of movies.. but she starred with good actors.

pic below... he he. The friend who likes the friend who likes the other friend.. ep 2 prev Ji An and Tae Oh talking this "certain girl" Song Yi.... both them were like.. yeah I like this certain girl.... ha ha. Can't wait for ep 2 as well.  oh the guy from drama Cruel City will be the guest for the ep.

KMJ...maknae cutie PSD charmingly cute. Minho..  SHINee hyung..ly cute

pic cto:

And yup, he's also SNSD's Soo Young's boyfriend in real life as well, Jung Kyung Ho. Though not sure if they broke up or not.

hi.. i like that there are cameos in the series. they spice up the screen. next episode with Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min will be playing the police officers. Hope to see bromance even if they are only there as guests. @dark4angel, yes saw them in Cruel City and they also were together in the recent drama Fall In Love With Soon Jung:P

the twist in the preview is really interesting with Song Yi asking Tae O to live together... wonder why she thought of that as a solution to her problem and what prompted her to choose him over Ji An who seems to be the one she likes...

hope these photos not yet posted

12112330_854264568021663_444774173779522

11217520_854264574688329_515149855162349

cre on logo

What I like about this drama.. it's a college drama.  Twentysomething drama about what happens in real life.And actually the dialogue is so apt because.. in reality it's actually how you would be with your friends. They like to eat, take pics, hang around, bum around, if somebody has problems they help out...as in the case of CH. He's always getting kick out by rich parent... he can crash with any of them  but they like groan and  about it.. but in the end you know.. they just give in.

LYK (CH) is my fav here. I LOL.. he's just hahaha.

Archived